You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira watched as Takao dodged the four shingles that Hira had thrown, that was it the last four if he wanted more he would have to find time to rip some up. Though that time was not now as Takao used the same fireball technique, Hira by now had become somewhat familiar with it but at this range if he tried to dodge he would still be somewhat caught in the explosion. He opened his right eye quickly which dispelled his third eyejutsu and then clapped his hands together thinking to himself "Dont have time to dodge manually so lets take this fight inside." As he thought this he fired a condensed waterball directly at the ground where he was standing, the force of the ball and his weight caused a whole in the roof the size of his person to form and he fell through into the building he was standing on. He then heard the fireballs hit the roof, shaking some dust from the roof. "In close quarters i can use my hidden mist jutsu now that its recharged" He thought to himself as he stood in the locker room.

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Chakra left 70/120:

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Takao didn't have much left in him now. He was panting heavily, fatigue coupled with chakra exhaustion was a dangerous combination. He watched as Hiragana escaped the explosive fire and fell down into the hole on the roof. Jumping down in there would be suicide, but the fight had to continue... However, an idea struck Takao. He approached the hole after completing a few hand seals, then exhaled that same flammable gas into the building. The room would fill quickly, much faster than it did outside, and it didn't leave much time for Hiragana to react.

In the same fluid motion as exhaling the gas, Takao began another set of hand seals. Another jutsu right after that one, stressing his endurance and chakra reserves to their limits. It was worth it though, this was a great position for Takao to be in and a bad one for Hiragana. He released a fireball, then watched as the gas caught fire immediately. The fire would ignite the gas entirely, and the room would be full of that burning madness.

Chakra = 15/80:

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira had waited for Takao for a few moments as was begining to get worried that he was planning something so he backed up against one of the lockers, as he did the same flamable gas he had seen ealier appeared filling up the room. He knew what came next and he knew there was no way for him to escape so he hid in the locker behind him and covered up the airholes. As the gas ignited the metal locker he was in heated up and it burned his hands and shoulders. When the flames had subsided he collapsed out of the locker landing on all fours. "Ow.... that could have gone better"He thought to himself. He was begining to tire out and he had to do something quick so he rushed out of the building and got to one of the bathing springs, one where the water wasnt hot enough to burn him when he used his next jutsu. He hopped inside and clapped his hands together, the water forming a giant wolf around him and he called out to Takao "That really hurt... ill have to pay you back for that one!"

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
chakra left 50/120:

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Takao dropped to one knee after avoiding the outcome of the explosion. He was exhausted now, those two jutsu would be his last for the fight unless something absolutely urgent forced one last technique out of him. For now, he'd had to rely on his taijutsu. With his right eye barely even able to stay open due to fatigue, Takao slowly brought himself back up to his feet. Takao watched as a wolf made from water was formed by Hiragana and staggered back slightly. How much chakra did this guy have?
One.. last technique... I gotta make sure I have some kind of backup just in case that thing hits me..” he said as he raised his hands once more.

Hand seals were formed and a Kawarimi was set on a piece of large busted rubble from the destructive earlier shenanigans. Takao hoped it wouldn't come to needing it, but it was nice to have just a little insurance that would keep him safe. So much for those being his last jutsu, but this replacement was definitely going to save his life at some point. He forced a pained smirk at Hiragana's comment.
Oh yeah..?” he said, still breathing rather heavily. “I look forward to it!

Chakra = 10/80:

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira was begining to feel a sharp pain in his shoulders ands, the pain in his leg had subsided at this point. He lifted his right arm which caused the wolf around him to lift its right paw. He brought it down hard and with incredible speed on Takao's position. The force of the impact would pretty much destroy the whole roof but would not harm any of the spectators still watching from the street. This jutsu drew heavy on Hira's chakra so he would only be able to hold ir for so long, he hoped he could finish this fight, or injury Takao within that short timeframe.

"chakra left = 40/120

Takao

Takao

S-rank
The way Hiragana lifted his arm out of nowhere was a rather clear indication that Takao needed to move, and he needed to move now. His reaction time might as well have been halved with his current level of fatigue, so dodging the speed of that wolf would be a challenge for sure. The fight was coming down to the wire now, and it wouldn't be long until one of them dropped. Fatigue, damage sustained from battle, chakra exhaustion, they were all factors working against both of them.
Takao reacted as quickly as his body could, which wasn't that fast. He jumped and grabbed onto the wall directly behind him, using the last bits of chakra he could muster to hold him to the wall. The claw of the water beast swiped just barely in front of him, resulting in a rather pleasant gash through his torso and stomach. The slash wound definitely stung like a mother, but the adrenaline from the fight kept him going.

"Shit.." he grumbled under his breath as he inhaled deeply to calm himself down. Takao stood on the side of a wall while he observed the destruction, or complete obliteration rather, of the bathhouse continued. His next moves would have to be careful and calculated, that massive water beast would be one hell of an opponent.

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira's chakra would not last much longer and he would have to dispel his jutsu very soon he decided to use the water stream jutsu, this jutsu would cost him no jutsu and would draw from the jutsu he was using to keep his beast together. The wolf around him roared and opened its mouth shooting a powerful, fast stream of water straight for Takao's position in the case he dodged it if he could Hira would attempt to bat him again with the beast massive paw. This fight was one Hira had not been challenged like in a long time and the rumors were definitly true, ninja from the leaf are no pushovers. However the same can go for ninja's of the mist.

chakra left: 30/120

Last edited by Hiragana on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Takao reacted quickly to the incoming jet of water by releasing the chakra from his extremities and immediately falling. However, the blast of water did collide with his left shoulder and provide for a rather interesting dislocation. He grunted again in pain and held his limp arm in place while he jumped again to avoid the incoming paw. This particular jump was different though, as it was the first step to regaining offensive control over the fight. Takao intentionally added too much chakra to his feet, and what normally would have kept him stuck to the side of the wall actually forced him towards Hiragana. This coupled with an actual jump increased his speed as he maneuvered around the incoming paw strike and towards Hiragana himself.

Takao had the intention of one swift punch to the face. All four knuckles right to Hiragana's noggin, the punch aimed literally between his eyes and nose. Takao didn't exactly have the time to attempt a perfect knockout punch to the temple or elsewhere, so he took what he could get.

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira's chakra was fading and if he pushed himself to keep the water beast jutsu active for too much longer, his own doing could cost him the fight. He decided to dispel it so he would have some chakra to spare. When he dispelled it the beast roared and the water it was made of began to fall like rain back to the ground. Hira was in the air with Takao coming towards him, he attempted to bring his guard up but to know avail. Though he blocked some of the punch, the majority of it got through and hit him in the crest of his nose sending him backwards. When he was getting near to the ground he caught himself with his hands and backflipped onto one knee, wiping the blood from his nose and attempting to catch his breathe. He was now breathing quite fast and he would have to save what little chakra he had left to muster up a last attack or a last line of defence in case Takao decided to do some kind of last ditch move. He stood kneeled down waiting for Takao's next move. He had taken more damage than he expected to.

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Takao dropped down to one knee again, this time using his fist to keep him from falling over. That was it, that was all he could muster up. He'd felt his attack land but hadn't seen it, his vision was nearly completely blurred by a combination of adrenaline and fatigue.
"I think... that's all she wrote. " Takao said, slowly forcing his way to his feet. He swayed and panted, just barely able to catch his balance. "..I can't keep going, my chakra's depleted and I'm exhausted. It'd be suicide." Takao said through labored breathing.

Takao raised his right hand while his left covered the bleeding wound on his chest. The Kawarimi hadn't gone off, it seemed, Takao just didn't have the chakra to sustain it. "I forfeit. No use in killing myself in the first fight." he said.

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira stood up with and looked at Takao, had he really just forfeited the match? Then again he cant blame him if the match had continued the way it was Hira might have had to have done the same. He stood up holding his right shoulder with his left hand. The burns still stung, atleast the pain from the burns caused him to not even notice his nose.

"Takao... you... you are one strong genin. No one has ever given me a fight like that. I applaud you sir, or i would if my hands didnt hurt so bad." Hira said in a joking matter with a small laugh that sprung up out of pain. He then added "People like you are who i strive to be like.'

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Takao struggled to keep his balance as he looked on at Hiragana, a pained smirk slowly making it's way across his face. "I can say the same for you too. That chakra reserve of yours is insane, I can't imagine being able to sustain so many jutsu that easily." he said. Takao examined the wound on his chest and exhaled. It wasn't too deep, and it wouldn't pose too much of a threat to Takao's health. Provided it was treated quickly, anyways.

"Congratulations on the win. I'm going to get this wound patched up, but you should probably report to the Administration Office or something to report on the battle. Provided that they don't have somebody watching already." he said. Takao waved goodbye to Hiragana before leaping down and hurrying off to the hospital.

Player Two has left the game thread.

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira stood there with his hand still on his shoulder, he then moved his hand from his shoulder slowly down to his side and looked up at the sky. A single tear ran down his cheek and as he looked onwards at the clouds he thought to himself "Parents... wherever you are i hope you can see what a ninja i have become." He then walked slowly over to the edge of the building and dropped down as softly as he could, a little kid from konoha running up to him and saying "Mister,,,, That... was.... awsome. Its the first up close ninja battle iv ever seen!" Hira smiled and ruffled the boys hair before walking off down the street, his goal now was very important. He was to give himself a much needed and a well deserved rest, the rest of the day would be for relaxing. He hoped his burnes werent too severe, he didnt think so but he had no way knowing at this point.

[exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.