You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Call For Help [C-Rank Mission]  Empty A Call For Help [C-Rank Mission] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:55 pm

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank

Mission:
“Alright here we go! Defeat some bandits and get the gold~!” Tsuru cheered herself on as she made her way through the woods. It was about her current mission, today she had been assigned to go to a quaint little village outside the Leaf and stop a group of bandits from raiding it. These bad guys had been constantly attacking the people and stealing their precious belongings! When she had arrived to the small town, the townsfolk were so grateful that a Leaf Ninja was helping them. Like any good ninja she asked the people where the bandits’ hideout was and they pointed her in the direction to a nearby River where the bandits had last been seen.

That was the green haired girl’s current location as she marched along the banks searching for signs of the criminals. The sound of a slowly running river accompanied the woodland noises from the forest area surrounding the small girl. Her search was amounting to nothing so far, and after a few more quick scans of the area, looking left, right, up and down, under rocks and behind bushes, she couldn’t find traces of the bandits. Maybe they moved their hideout? The girl was just about to give up when she noticed something sparkling in the shallows of the running water.

“Hm?” She waded out into the water to pick up the shiny object. It was small, round, and made of gold, a simple coin. “What’s this doing out here? Huh…?!”  Tsuru heard a splashing in the water and before she knew it, a huge man was grabbing her from behind and lifting her up in the air!

“Gyah!” Tsu held onto the coin tightly in her fist and struggled to escape in the huge bandits arms. He was strong, but as a Leaf Kunoichi, Tsu was easily stronger. “Let me go!” She yelled out as she freed her arm from his grasp and elbowed the man directly in the face.

The bandit yelled in surprise and let the girl go. Tsuru quickly landed back in the water and while the man was holding his bleeding nose, she kicked him backwards with so much force, he landed back on the bank in a heap.

“Hmpf. Meanie.” The girl pouted as she walked back onto dry land. “Now I’m all wet!” After that ambush in the river, she was soaked.

Unfortunately, she wouldn’t have the time to dry off as she heard something, someone rustling in the bushes.

“Ah?!” It was another bandit! He wore a black bandana around his face, matching the one that the unconscious criminal on the ground. “Graaahhhh!”  With a loud yell, the bandit took out a kunai and charged straight toward the soaked ninja.
The girl braced for an attack, but quickly made a handsign summoning two doppelgangers of herself beside her. The bandit was confused by the sight of three girls instead of one.

Easily taking advantage of his confused, all three Tsuru’s went to attack him. The bandit, still caught offgaurd, went to block left only to find that his hand went straight through her and she disappeared in a poof of smoke!

“Take this!” The real Tsuru had hidden herself as the one to the right and punched the bandit in the head. The man was stunned and fell to the ground in a heap, much like the other bandit.

“Hah yeah!” Tsuru jumped up in a small celebration, she even high fived her remaining doppelganger, but the physical touch actually made the doppelganger disappear in another poof of smoke. Oops, uh… She expelled some nervous laughter. Though no one was there to see, it was still slightly embarrassing to forget the fact that simply high-fiving her own doppelganger would cause it to dissipate.

“What’s this? What’s this?” Tsu stopped her laughter as she heard a voice coming from the woods. Three men stepped out, all wearing bandanas, though two had black ones like the previous attackers, while one wore red, probably the leader of the small brigade. “Ah… weak, weak, weak!” The one with a red banana spoke with a brash, arrogant voice, and at the sight of the two unconscious bandits on the ground he only complained. “Geh! A little kid like you taking down two of my men! You must be joking me…. And all I want is gold, the shinies! What’s wrong with getting what I want?! So what if I have to take it, it just means that I deserve it more!  God damn it, you two, take her out! NOW!”

The two black bandanas yelled out in excitement as they charged toward the lone girl. Both flipped out Kunai as they raced to reach her, Tsuru quickly knelt down to the ground. She formed fists with both her hands and punched fast. “Multiple Vine Technique, Second Vine!” The ground seemed to shake at her feet, making the bandits slow down their offense again. Her long green braids, still a little damp, trailed the ground, but soon rose as if animated in the air.  From the earth sprouted two giant vines, reaching for the sky, mimicking the movements of the girl’s green hair. It made her feel so…angry. How could someone just take someone stuff without even caring about the true owner’s feeling?  Even saying that the person didn’t deserve to have it!  It was wrong and was so mean!

~913~

Jutsu Used:

Chakra 125/150

Last edited by Tsu-chan on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

2A Call For Help [C-Rank Mission]  Empty Re: A Call For Help [C-Rank Mission] Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:32 am

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank
“HArrrggghhhh!!!” Though at first the two black bandanas had been surprised by the vines that sprouted from the ground, they recovered quickly and went straight for the girl with green hair. The vines moved to intercept the bandits, two vines for the two attackers. The vines hit them both from the outside, sandwiching the two bandits into one another and making them fall to the ground.

As each of them tried to get up, each vine took up a man by the leg and lifted him upside down in the air, reaching over 20 feet above the ground. Both men thrashed wildly and yelled to be released, one bandit tried slashing at the vines with his kunai, while the other tried to grab hold of the plant around his leg.

“I’m not just some little kid!” Tsuru yelled out loud. It even angered her more that the bandit would think that she was someone so helpless. Her konoha forehead protector was obviously hanging around her neck. She wore it just like her father wore his, she wanted to be strong ninja like him one day. People like these men were just in her way to get there! “I’m a shinobi of the Leaf Village!”

The vines slung the men around in the air, before finally throwing down to the ground, hard. The bandits landed in the shallows of the river bank, splashing water everywhere. Both men were easily rendered unconscious, probably with a few broken bones from the force of being thrown down onto the ground from so high.

Now it was time for the one in the red bandana to face her, but as Tsu turned where he was… he wasn’t there! “Huh?” He had escaped! No… she took out the two remaining henchmen in such a short time, he couldn’t have gone far!

The girl knelt down to the ground again, she placed her hand in the soil. Directly in front of her, a small plant of thorns and leaves sprouted. Unseen above ground, a vast network a roots spread far beyond her, showing her the topography of the area surrounding her. She didn’t see much, until she sensed someone just near the end of her jutsu’s range!

“I found you!” Tsu smiled, victory was in her reach! “Here we go!”

She made the vines shoot out into the forest, using her roots to navigate through the trees, while staying low to the ground. There he was, like with the bandits from earlier she made the vines go for his leg.

Unfortunately, the bandit leader was a little bit smarter than his henchman. He jumped into the air dodging the vines entirely. Tsuru kept on her pursuit, only able to sense his position. Her brow furrowed as she tried to think of a way to get him, then took out her kunai.

The ends of the vines turned brown and withered looking, making the red bandana thief wonder. The ends soon fell away and the in its place grew three more smaller vines. One branch of vines whipped at the him wildly, while the other grabbed at his legs. Knowing the end was near, the bandits leaders tried to cut a deal with her. ]"Heh, kid! How about I give you all the shinies? Kids like shinies! Then you can get what you want and I can just escape!" But Tsuru wasn't able to hear his despicable offer, and the vines made their attack. "Ahhhh!!!" Unable to block all the attacks, he was easily beaten!

“Yes!” Tsuru jumped up in the air again as she sensed him fall to the ground. She had done it, she had beaten all the bandits!

Using her vines, she dragged all the bandits bodies in a pile near the bank. She knelt down to the ground once again and used her clan’s traditional kekkai genkai to trap the bandits in a wooden holding cell.

“There we go~!” She dusted her hands off, her animated braids fell back loosely down to her sides. The ends of the braids unraveled from using her Hydra Vine technique on the bandits boss. “Hehe, you’re not going anywhere for a while. “

~703/1616~

Mission Complete~!

Jutsu Used:

Chakra 70/150

1000/1000 C-Rank Mission

Training Stats:

Words Remaining 166

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.