You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Since the sting operation and capture of those important persons at the Rock Pit, the village has been using the intelligence gathered and several ninja squads to further crack down and destroy and break apart this operation that had become deep seeded into Iwagakure. And now, the organization had taken notice and began carrying out attacks on outer villages within the nation to keep them busy and force them to focus on protection rather than containment and cracking down on the corruption. And now, with most of their ninja who were apart of the task force meant to be heavily involved in taking them down, either sent on another task or sent protecting one of the at risk areas. All of the attacks centered around the Stone Bridge, which must be one of the key points they are using to travel and rendezvous at. They would be assembling a new squad to go and ambush them at the Stone Bridge, with the scarcity and sporadicness of the attacks it is safe to assume that only a few are out doing this and probably of not a very high skill. Sekuro sat there mulling over the person who would be helping him out, a very familiar face would be joining him in his little ambush tactic.

He sat there with his gear waiting for his friend to arrive, he would fill him in on what they know and the story so far on the way to the bridge, it would actually be good practice to work together, he knew that the pair was going to be sent by Lord Akira to Sunagakure soon. When he would arrive he would greet him whole-heartedly, Glad you could make it, if you're all set to go then there's no time to waste! he would say while standing quickly. Once they were ready to go the pair would set off to the bridge, not a far distance from the village but there was no time to waste, every second is another second they could miss them and risk more people dying in the line of their petty attacks.

When the pair would arrive at the bridge, they would set up for an ambush and wait for their enemy to arrive, it wouldn't end up being a long wait most likely, but for their battle, who knows if it will be a long and tough battle.

[404 words/1500 words to finish mission]

Last edited by Karumo Sekuro on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Harichimo was making his way towards the village gates. He had received a message from one of Akira's assistants that he was being called upon to help take on a mission with another person that requested his help. He got what little knowledge they had decided to divulge to him in the message so he was kept quite out of the loop besides a necessity for some sort of ambush. Harichimo had left his home with his usual gear and as he made his way to the gates he made sure to double check all was in it's place. He opened his coat where his senbon lined a small pocket for easy reach in case they were needed. His arm bandages were wrapped as he liked to ensure they wouldn't come lose during the skirimish. Everything seems in order now let's make sure of who is calling for my help now. Harichimo picked up the pace as he saw the gates and outer wall rise from behind a few buildings to take up the skyline.

As he rounded the final corner he saw a very familiar ally standing and waiting for him to arrive. Harichimo would hold a hand high and wave hello to his friend as he kept a jog. "Haha good to see you again Karumo. So this is what you have been up to while I was sitting at home. Training away and working to keep the peace." Karumo would then exchange his greeting and signal it was time to hit the road. Harichimo would nod in response and follow close to his friend as they made their way to the ambush point. "So Karumo, you mind filling me in on some details. Akira sensei's assistant would only give me what he could in the mission request." Harichimo would listen and absorb all he could since it didn't seem like they were going to far out of the village or its reaches. As soon as they were a good distance out of the village,  Harichimo heard the gates slam shut as though there was more to be held up on the defense then what the request was saying.

They would reach the Stone Bridge and stop at a spot where they had a good vantage point and come up with a plan for the ambush. "Well it seems quiet enough for now but I don't know how much longer. Since you are taking the lead on this why don't you tell me what you're thinking and I can give you what feedback I can on it?"

438/438

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
It had been a long and boring night for Raishi. Despite all his efforts, he couldn't sleep, couldn't drag himself to the slumber that had always been lurking in his eyes. His habitual heavy eyes now felt lighter than feathers, and for some unknown reason, he felt more energised than he ever had for the past few weeks. What is going on... he groaned to himself, laying too comfortably on his bed. He was not used to this kind of situation, not being able to sleep for no reason. In the past, there had always been a reason whether it be because of a nightmare, or just the burning anxiety and adrenaline from a mission he had done on the day but this day was different which was awfully strange. He was up through most of the night, and he still felt so energised. He looked out his window longingly, the stars still shining brightly in the dark, silent sky. The sun had obviously decided to take it's time getting up this morning because it felt like an eternity before Raishi could even spot just the infinitesimal rays of light that announced the sun's arrival. Finally he thought to himself, jumping up from his bed. Since he was so energetic today, he decided that he would take a mission. Instantly, images of his last A rank mission and his encounter with Chu Bu flashed through his head which caused his now healed left shoulder blade to bulge in remembrance. Let's not get too ambitious.. he thought to himself, cleverly deciding upon taking a B rank mission instead. Despite of all the training he had done recently, he definitely was not ready to take on another A rank mission. Quickly looking outside, Raishi realised that the sun was still slowly taking its time, with only minute glints of red forming in the sky. With a sigh, he laid on his bed in waiting, and that was when slumber finally struck.

Raishi woke up with a gasp and to the blinding presence of radiant sunlight shining through his room. You're actually kidding me.. he thought to himself jokingly. He had spent hours awake at night trying to sleep and he only slept when that was the one thing he didn't want to do. It was typical, typical indeed. He got up from his bed and then got dressed. Today he was wearing his all black outfit, with the Kanetsu logo at the back of his shirt. He wore his black fingerless gloves and then made sure that he had all his standard shinobi equipment such as shuriken and kunai in their respective pouches. After checking his equipment, he then headed out to the administration building, filled with energy and ready to take a mission. Upon reaching the mission centre, he was told to head out to the Stone Bridge on the outskirts of Iwagakure where he would be joining a team that was already assigned there. The mission centre was a bit busy, and he was not given any briefings or even a mission scroll but instead, he was promised that the group already stationed there would brief him on what they were to do. With a nod and a smile, Raishi briskly headed out for the Stone Bridge, not only curious as to what the mission was exactly, but also who this team would consist of. Started seeing lots of new faces he thought to himself, remembering the group of boys he had met only a few weeks ago.

A few moments afterwards, Raishi found himself close to the bridge and from a distance he noticed a pair of shinobi, roughly 200 meters in front of him with their backs to him. They looked to be in hiding and Raishi could tell that their position was quite the good vantage point. It took less than a second for Raishi to guess what it was.An ambush he thought to himself excitedly. This was going to be some fun. Assuming this was the team he was supposed to be a part of, Raishi approached them from behind and he began to hear some part of their dialogue.

".....now how much longer. Since you are taking the lead on this why don't you tell me what you're thinking and I can give you what feedback I can on it?"

This is definitely them then. He walked on till he was right behind the pair. He then spoke to the two, their backs still turned to him as they concentrated on the bridge.

"Hello guys, I don't think I know any of you. I'm Raishimaru Kanetsu. I wasn't told what exactly the aim of this mission but I was sent here with the promise of being briefed. By the looks of it, this is some kind of ambush I assume? If so, what's the plan"

He spoke softly but just loud enough for the two others to hear him, so that if the people they were planning on ambushing came, they wouldn't realise they were being watched. I wonder if I should call Iwayama he thought to himself, conscious about how much of an advantage his companion was in battle. I'd probably call him later...he's too big to hide anywhere. He would then listen in, taking in every detail of the mission at hand attentively.

TWC: 933

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
After Sekuro had made his greeting to Harichimo, the pair set off headed for the stone bridge, with haste. As they left Hari started to ask him, "So Karumo, you mind filling me in on some details. Akira sensei's assistant would only give me what he could in the mission request." he kinda smiled to himself, he had been thinking of a plan for quite some time actually, his overly analytical mind refused for him to stop wondering about it. Well, where to begin, I wonder. he then went on about his research on the criminal underworld around Iwagakure he had been doing. Leaving out the part about a possible clan member being in charge of one of the larger organizations, he went to explain how he had been playing an important part in shutting down and removing this specific group in Iwagakure. Explaining the missions he completed, what he had done thus far, what they were planning to do, and even going up to how they had been killing normal citizens as retaliation. You see, we think we may have found a rendezvous zone that the group committing the killings is meeting at. We don't now when, or how many there actually are but they need to be brought down, dead or alive. Whatever gets the job done. The pair arrived near the bridge and found their overlook. Squatting down and keeping an eye on it, they watched for a moment, it didn't seem that anyone was there....yet.

"Well it seems quiet enough for now but I don't know how much longer. Since you are taking the lead on this why don't you tell me what you're thinking and I can give you what feedback I can on it?" Sekuro thought about it, taking in the surrounding areas and considering his skills and what he knew of Harichimo and tried to think up a decent strategy to take these guys on. The sounds of shifting rocks and dirt from behind them and a voice calling out behind them, he turned to listen and see a man dressed in all black, "Hello guys, I don't think I know any of you. I'm Raishimaru Kanetsu. I wasn't told what exactly the aim of this mission but I was sent here with the promise of being briefed. By the looks of it, this is some kind of ambush I assume? If so, what's the plan" he heard out his voice and smiled at him. A kanetsu eh? That means you're one of the ones who uses the lava style.  It's good to have someone else who likes to play with fire. Glad to have you along, you can call me Karumo, and you're just in time for the plan actually, or what I was thinking at the very least. he would pause and give Harichimo enough time to introduce himself as well before beginning his very rough version of a plan.

Well first off, we have no idea how many of them there are, nor do we know if any are sensory, which means our ambush may be a failing idea from that start so please keep that in mind and don't let your guard down at all. Secondly with two users able to use Katon, I think our best opening strategy would be to torch the bridge. Using whatever jutsu you have available or would like to use, just launch a large amount of fire, or lava in your case, around them and try to torch them. Then if anyone tries to escape Harichimo can go with a crowd control approach and keep them on the bridge while we engage them? But I am not certain of that, since you use a lot of Taijutsu, it may not be wise to engage them directly, especially while we are using our jutsu. And definitely not until we know what we are looking at. I am thinking I might want to have a distraction though, someone to pop down at the edge of the bridge while they are in the middle and then we can catch them off guard and at least take out any minor characters immediately. So if we follow that plan then we should set up around the area and prepare for a quick and relentless attack. What do you two think? he spoke quietly enough, not enough to alert anyone around them but not enough to not be heard clearly. He stayed staring at the bridge and the surroundings while he spoke, waiting for their input on the plan/idea while he continued scoping out the area.

[783 words, 1187 words total/1500 words for mission]

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
As Karumo was about to explain the mission a third person arrived and introduced themselves as another addition to the ambush party. A mister Raishimaru Kanetsu. I haven't heard anything about him but atleast he is as clueless as I am about this mission. But Karumo seems to be up to date with this man. Someone who is able to combine his chakra natures into a much more powerful one. The closest thing I have experienced to his lava nature is Yomi's crystal nature. But I can only imagine lava would be a bit more devastating to the touch. After Karumo had gotten his introduction Harichimo stood up straight but made sure he was still not totally visible to the ambush spot before speaking to the new mission helper. "And I am Harichimo Kazako. Medical and Taijutsu practitioner. Good to have to you for this mission."

Karumo then began laying out plans for the ambush. Karumo seems key on his idea to take them down in one go with this bridge burner. If we can keep them distracted long enough, we can wait till the bridge is structurally about to collapse and make it impossible for them to escape. I think I can work with that. As Karumo and Raishimaru would discuss his input, Harichimo looked at the bridge and saw a point where the bridgework created a small perch where someone could hide. Harichimo would point to the spot as he gave his input. "That little notch right there could make a great hiding spot for the distraction. I could camp there until we get a visual on the enemy. Then when they are where we want them I can get their attention while you light the bridge. I have a couple jutsu that can keep me safe if your fire techniques get out of hand. I only have to keep them distracted long enough for the supports to catch fire and we can send them plummeting. How does that sound?" Harichimo would let the two deliberate his idea. Every detail could make a more perfect plan to ensure the enemy wouldn't get away and they can get paid.

363/801

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
"A kanetsu eh? That means you're one of the ones who uses the lava style.  It's good to have someone else who likes to play with fire. Glad to have you along, you can call me Karumo, and you're just in time for the plan actually, or what I was thinking at the very least."

So he's heard of my clan's release huhn? Interesting.. Raishi thought to himself as the young man spoke to him, introducing himself. His comment about liking to play with fire as well made Raishi smile a bit, making it obvious that this one named Karumo also had an affinity for Katon. He spoke quickly, yet there was a friendly tone to his voice which encouraged Raishi. It was always nice to be friendly to who ever you met, especially if you were just seeing them for the first time. First impressions last a lifetime after all. It was not long before the other man spoke, introducing his own self.

"And I am Harichimo Kazako. Medical and Taijutsu practitioner. Good to have to you for this mission."

Kazako... Raishi thought to himself. This boy was from the same clan as the Tsuchikage? perhaps they were related in some way or the other. Raishi was just about to ask the question, but Karumo quickly began talking about his plan, and Raishi's mind drew back violently to the situation at hand.

"Well first off, we have no idea how many of them there are, nor do we know if any are sensory, which means our ambush may be a failing idea from that start so please keep that in mind and don't let your guard down at all. Secondly with two users able to use Katon, I think our best opening strategy would be to torch the bridge. Using whatever jutsu you have available or would like to use, just launch a large amount of fire, or lava in your case, around them and try to torch them. Then if anyone tries to escape Harichimo can go with a crowd control approach and keep them on the bridge while we engage them? But I am not certain of that, since you use a lot of Taijutsu, it may not be wise to engage them directly, especially while we are using our jutsu. And definitely not until we know what we are looking at. I am thinking I might want to have a distraction though, someone to pop down at the edge of the bridge while they are in the middle and then we can catch them off guard and at least take out any minor characters immediately. So if we follow that plan then we should set up around the area and prepare for a quick and relentless attack. What do you two think?"

Raishi listened attentively to Karumo's plan and was actually in agreement with what he was cooking up. If Raishi was doing this mission on his own, he would have done the same thing, but with a clone of course as the distraction and with Iwayama on his side. Raishi wasn't exactly the tactical type - he just did what he had to do. Winged it all round. Although he didn't usually make plans, he didn't usually go on missions as a team either so he figured that this was a necessary part of team building and whatnot. Nevertheless, he actually liked the plan that was being proposed. Shortly after Karumo finished talking, Harichimo pointed out quite the ideal spot on the bridge where someone could hide before he started talking.

"That little notch right there could make a great hiding spot for the distraction. I could camp there until we get a visual on the enemy. Then when they are where we want them I can get their attention while you light the bridge. I have a couple jutsu that can keep me safe if your fire techniques get out of hand. I only have to keep them distracted long enough for the supports to catch fire and we can send them plummeting. How does that sound?"

Raishi thought about it for a few moments, before nodding quickly with a smile.

"Yes, yes that all sounds perfect. In fact, I have just the jutsu that should keep them on the bridge. It would cause the surface of the ground to turn to lava, and if they don't escape the jitsu's radius, their feet become entrapped in the lava. But of course, they would have nowhere to escape as we would presumably be attacking from two different fronts, both in front and behind them so it would be the perfect trap"

He spoke silently to the other two shinobi, hoping they understood exactly what he was saying. He then waited for their opinion of his comment.

Word Count: 813
Total: 1746
1500/1500 Mission Complete
Leftover: 246

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
After Sekuro finished his miniature speech on the tantalizing ideals of his, he waited for Harichimo added in to help develop the plan,

That little notch right there could make a great hiding spot for the distraction. I could camp there until we get a visual on the enemy. Then when they are where we want them I can get their attention while you light the bridge. I have a couple jutsu that can keep me safe if your fire techniques get out of hand. I only have to keep them distracted long enough for the supports to catch fire and we can send them plummeting. How does that sound?

Sekuro also nodded in agreement, in all honesty the planning and setting up of the chest pieces was his favorite part of the mission. Yeah placement will be critical, we want to strike quickly and I think we should all be finding a spot as such at the corners of the bridge.

He watched as Raishi nodded in agreement, it didn't appear that he was as keen on the idea building but Sekuro still looked towards him, his input would valuable here as well.

Yes, yes that all sounds perfect. In fact, I have just the jutsu that should keep them on the bridge. It would cause the surface of the ground to turn to lava, and if they don't escape the jitsu's radius, their feet become entrapped in the lava. But of course, they would have nowhere to escape as we would presumably be attacking from two different fronts, both in front and behind them so it would be the perfect trap.

Well if we're in agreement then let's do it, Harichimo, I'm going to send a shadow clone with you and then me and Raishi will head to the otherside. Once they appear we should take each have of the bridge and then set it ablaze, my shadow clone will help buffer some of the flame from our end and just generally add more fire to the mix. Sekuro would say before leaning back slightly, making the sign for a shadow clone he would watch as one would form right behind him, fully intent on helping to burn this criminals to ash. Alright let's go quickly. and with that his clone would follow Harichimo to their vantage point and Sekuro and Raishi would head to the opposite side of the bridge and set up behind a cliffs edge.

The group would wait there as some men starting approaching, two men from Harichimo's side, with brown hair and kiminos, they seem rather dressed up so at first he wasn't sure that these guys were who he was looking for. But then from his own side, a man in a black kimino walked out to the center of the bridge to meet them. It was the same guy that had been in charge of the meeting, he fit the description perfectly and they knew that he was one of the ones to look out for. He wasn't sure if Harichimo would recognize him immediately but he went ahead and signaled to Riashi and jumped down to impede the exit of the bridge with his presence, waiting for the other two and his clone to follow suit while the three men on the bridge were talking something out. It wouldn't be long before they noticed them, Sekuro and his clone would immediately form the tiger hand seal and begin to inflate with chakra, ignoring whatever they might have to say, they were really only there for one thing and that was to eliminate this trio. Both him and his shadow clone would let a large blast of fire out, red and orange flames spewing forth and taking on the manifestation of a dragon's head and headed straight towards the group. Along with Raishi's jutsu and Harichimo keeping their attention to that side they should be able to effectively blindside the two underlings into nothing and give the leader a reason to be afraid.

As flames spew forth Sekuro wondered if they had any tricks up their sleeve to try and beat their tactic, or if they would risk jumping off the bridge, and ultimately to their deaths in order to avoid dying in the inferno.

[727 words, 1914 words total]
[Mission Complete]

Chakra:

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
OOC:

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
With the approval of the other two Harichimo let himself down the cliff and used his supernatural walking practice technique to stay far enough out of sight ad he made his way to the bridge. When he would make it to the bridge he would climb his way onto the support beams where the notch was that he spotted earlier. The support was wide enough for him to sit and make sure his preparations were still in order. His inner coat pocket still lined with all of his senbon which he thought he wouldn't be needing for this close of quarters combat. He was then joined by Karumo's shadow clone on the other side of the bridge supports. With a smile Harichimo double checked his arm bandages to make sure they kept their tight and neat wraps. When he was satisfied that everything was still in order he sat cross legged on his support beam and focused on another of his sensei's teachings, the flowing river detection technique. He envisioned a small orb of chakra suspended in darkness and he would wait for the group to arrive when the jutsu would pull towards the leader.

It wasn't long before a disturbance would make the orb pull towards his side of the bridge. This has to be them but I need to wait for the other two to engage before I can keep them busy enough for Raishi to use his jutsu. When Harichimo felt the orb had passed over where he was, he got up and started to climb the outside of the bridge getting a peek at the three with their swords and inconspicuous apparel.

Harichimo would hold on until he saw Karumo jump down and start torching the bridge. The bandits would run but Raishi was already at the other end. The Bandits then went to one side of the bridge but Karumo's clone was already there. Then they ran to the other end towards Harichimo. And with one push Harichimo put up his iron guard technique creating a purple barrier around himself and readied his rage technique making his arms glow a deeper shade of his chakra, as he sprung up and connected two solid shots against the weaker two bandits and pushing them back with with a burst of chakra planting them flat on their butts. The leader would take a swing at Harichimo but he would just block hit knowing he had the advantage while he winded up a kick and planted it flat to the chest of the bandit and sending a burst of chakra into him. "Raishi, they are all yours man"

444/1245

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Karumo let his flames burn the bridges, catching it a flame and beginning to burn the stone black, with the four of them there it made it nearly impossible to run. Karumo and his clone drew their kunai after and prepared as he watched Harichimo smash the two lesser bandits into the ground, it looked for a moment that his blow had traveled all the way through them as he could see the slight shock-waves in their bodies. "Raishi, they are all yours man" and he watched as Raishi inhaled deeply and began to spit out circular masses of lava at them, the black and bright red of the lava formed outward and crushed them, the two smaller guys got one each and that was enough to nearly put them down for good, while he hit the main villain with several of them. To Karumo, they looked deadly and like a higher level of Katon altogether, knocking them to the ground while the fire from the Dragon Flame burned around them and the lava rocks covered them and gave them quite a burning as well. Once they had finished their attack he pulled out his kunai, he had to finish them off, doing them a service by ending their lives now, but he also needed to collect a memento to prove their death.

He bent down towards the leader, careful not to touch any of the lava around him, and cut the necklace pennant he had on, in the same movement he ended his life. Standing up and walking away, he would let Raishi and Harichimo each take care of one of the lesser bandits and then they would head back to the village to report in. Another squad of ANBU should come to clean everything up and gather the bodies, in the meantime Karumo held the necklace and headed back to report in the mission to the higher-ups. Turning in the necklace as proof that they finished the mission, he would report a successful mission and wait on his orders for the next one as well.

[349 words, 2263 words total]
[Mission Complete]
[Exit Thread]

Raishi's technique used:

Training:

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Harichimo watched as the bandits were consumed by the gobs of lava. So this is the lava release Karumo had mentioned before. A mixture of earth and fire element chakra. Seems like a fate worse then being just burned or crushed. Being pinned down and scorched alive. The least I can do is end their suffering before the ANBU arrive to clean up. Harcihimo hopped down careful to avoid putting his foot in the lava and took out a senbon. He knelt next to one of the bandits and with a quick sleight of hand jabbed the man in the neck severing nerves and cutting off blood flow for a quick death. He then walked over to the other and with the same fluid motion ended his suffering. Harichimo then got up and looked as the fire on the bridge slowly quelled itself and the lava began to harden on the surface. Harichimo took the senbon in his hand and rolled up his sleeve to wipe the blood off of it with his bandages. The blood creating a badge of completion as a scratch across the pure white material.

With the deed done Harichimo walked over to Raishi and Karumo. "Well Karumo it was nice to be of help. Don't be a stranger about asking for help. And it was nice meeting you Raishi. I look forward to seeing you around the village." And with that the three made their way back to the village to collect their payment for a successful ambush and crippling of violence in the region.

261/1501

1500/1500 Mission Completion

Remaining WC 1

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.