You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iwagakure -> Suna -> Konohakure Empty Iwagakure -> Suna -> Konohakure Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:08 am

Dengen

Dengen

D-rank
Leaving Iwagakure Dengen did not help but to think about the late arrival he will have to the exams. Leaving with the genin who in his mind is set to attend and a special jounin that specializes in medicine in order to aid in this mission. The mission objective was simple, to go to Konoha and make a name for Iwagakure. Leaving with Arashi and Moussa proved wise as Arashi is a skilled and strong with his fist shinobi, the perfect symbol for the strong will of Iwagakure; Moussa being of the Sissoko Clan, a clan that specializes in medicine can personally keep up with Arashis wounds if he was to go to the next rounds. Dengen was going at the same speed as his team as he spoke about his objective and what he wished for the group, Dengen also explained that Moussa as the eldest and strongest must take care of Arashi. Before they got to ask why Moussa needed to take care of Arashi, Dengen began to speak. “As a Tsuchikage and in the mission I must make sure this mission goes as planned. We will be late, that is for sure but I apologize to admit that if I keep on slowing my pace in order to keep up with you two then we will probably get there far later then expected. I’m sure you could understand.” Dengen waited for the two shinobis to make give approval that they understood what was going on and as soon as that happened Dengen disappeared, moving at the top of his speed; the Rokudaime Tsuchikages top speed.

As Dengen left his team behind he wasn’t to far from Suna a neighboring country. The Sunagakure government was just like our own as they didn’t have a Kage till not to long ago. The Kazekage is as fresh to the position as to run Sunagakure as Dengen was as Tsuchikage to run Iwagakure. The two countries have been at war with each other for so long Dengen that it is no wonder that Iwa ninjas haven’t participated much in the Chuunin Exams in Konoha; having to pass by Suna in order to get to Konoha may be trouble and as Tsuchikage Dengen made a probable target. Dengen needed to move with stealth pass the Suna guards. As the Tsuchikage Dengen felt obligated not to do anything that might be a cause to war so he avoided killing in any possible way he could. As Tsuchikage Dengen also hoped that Arashi and Moussa can find a way around the Sunagakure stronghold. Although the Rokudaime Tsuchikage strongly believes that they will get past flawless and reach Konoha in time before the first round was to start. Dengen just hopes that the Suna difficulty doesn’t slow them down to the point that they come to late as to come after the first round. When Dengen passed the guards in the front of Suna he walked the village with his face covered with a male vale all the way to the other side where he reached the “Exit to Konoha” sign.

As Dengen got to the end of the village he noticed guards standing at that end as well. It was better this time though as the guards had their back towards Dengen and they faced towards the way of Konoha. It was easy to get threw yes, but to keep going without them noticing could prove quite difficult. Dengen cant just go and act like a normal civilian leaving Suna, they might ask for papers? Or some sort of I.D. Dengen doesn’t know, and as Tsuchikage now Dengens face has surely been getting more popular. What was done next needed to be done. Dengen created a rock clone in a dark corner where no one could see coming out of his mouth was forming a man made of stone. As soon as the stone came was fully out the color of the rock began to materialize to match reality and that’s when Dengen began to walk side by side to the clone. Both Dengen and the clone looked identical as they were wearing hooded cloaks with a veil over their mouths, they were covering everything but the eyes. When they got to a certain distance the clone kept walking while Dengen stayed behind. As the clone neared the two guards Dengen said under his breath. “Forgive me Suna, but this is for my village.” The Clone reached the guards and actually acted polite. The clone asked the shinobis for directions on how to get to Suna and actuaclly ended up pulling both guards into the conversation. As the three were going over the precise details on hos to get to Konoha Dengen began making his hand signs. BOAR -> TIGER. Creating the earth release swamp of the underworld but right before that the clone held both shinobis by the shoulders. Being made of stone the Clone had a good grip on the guards and being heavy as well made them sink double as quick. The ground itself beneath the feet of the guards turned into blood and they went down quicker then he could have expected from guards protecting a village. As Dengen left he hoped this wouldn’t be noticed until Moussa and Arashi already go threw. Dengen didn’t have to long to go now, as he was already in the woodland regions of the world, and Dengen well knowing that, that is the trade mark to Konoha and the Land of Fire. Dengen reaching his destination can not help but to think that he made it in a good time and he wishes his travel was not for nothing while thinking that those Suna guards deaths couldn’t be meaningless deaths.

{Traveling to Konohagakure}

2Iwagakure -> Suna -> Konohakure Empty Re: Iwagakure -> Suna -> Konohakure Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:21 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Here we go!- Arashi tought as he was exiting Iwagakure, together with the Tsuchikage and Mouse. They kept a rather slow paste, Arashi could definitely go faster. But they didn't. Maybe we're running this slow becouse the Tsuchikage wants me to keep my strenght for the exams. Or he thinks I can't run any faster than this. They didn't speak much while on their trip. Just running, running, and more running, But Arashi wasn't tired. All that training really payed off! I really made some serious progress in the past month. I wonder what the other ninjas are going to be like... As they kept running, Arashi had nothing else to do but to think. He tought about why Mouse was specialy assigned to go with them. To treat Arashi's injuries? Probably, but there must be something more... Suddenly, the silence stopped. The Tsuchikage starte speaking. All about the objectives of the mission, and what he wished for the group. He explained that as Mouse is older than Arashi, so he must take care of Arashi. Take care of me? Why does everybody keep treating me like some kid! He really wanted to say that out loud, but he figured that that would be unwise. He hardly kept himself from speaking, biting his toungue nearly to blood. The Tsuchikage kept speaking, now about that he miscalculated himself, so if they keep this pace they will be severely late. He apologized to Arashi and Mouse, and started running in his full, kage level speed. Wow, he's that fast? He'll be there in no time!

As the Tsuchikage's figure slowly drifted further and further away, Arashi asked Mouse if they could kick it up a notch. Mouse agreed, and said that he tought that Arashi couldn't run any faster. But he was wrong. They sped up, but they still weren't as close as fast as the Tsuchikage. As there was nothing else to do, Arashi started thinking again. We should be quite close to Suna by now. Another hour and we should be there. From that tought, Arashi started thinking about Sunagakure. As far as he knew, it was a very hot land. With deserts surounding the village, on all 4 sides of the world. Arashi knew that Suna had also just got their new Kage, like Iwa. The reason why they lost their former kages, was becouse of war. A war between Suna and Iwa, an endless conflict. Arashi didn't quite understand why the two great nations kept fighting, but that wasn't much of his concern. There isn't much he can do about it. Arashi spoke to Mouse, just as they were closing in on the border of Iwagakure. They will soon be at the border of Rain and Stone.
"Mouse, I was thinking. I'm sceptical about the route we were assigned by the Tsuchikage. The Route he assigned us was Earth -> Rain -> Wind -> River -> Leaf. But that's a long route, a lot longer than it would be if we went Earth -> Grass -> Leaf. Plus, traveling trough Suna would prove to be very dangerous, as our nations are still hostile. I propose that we turn left, right now. We will quickly arrive at the border of Grass, which is a very fiendly country. I'm absolutely sure they'll let us pass. That way, we'll save a great portion of time, and maybe even reach Konoha before the Tsuchikage!"
His plan was flawless, and Arashi tought that that wouldn't count as disobeying Tcushikage's orders, that he would actually compliment him on using his brain.

612/800

3Iwagakure -> Suna -> Konohakure Empty Re: Iwagakure -> Suna -> Konohakure Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:56 am

Moussa Sissoko

Moussa Sissoko

D-rank
Running. That was all that Mouse's day consisted of. Running through the countryside alongside to Tsuchikage and Arashi, the kid. The Tsuchikage had assigned Moussa his mission at the last minute with very little detail in explanation. Mouse didnt know how much Ryo he was getting paid, or even if this mission had a rank. Mouse was going on just pure instinct, and his instinct was telling him to go with the Tsuchikage and Arashi. Mouse couldnt even feel his legs, or any other part of his body, after just doing the same thing for so long it became second nature to Mouse, he had no awareness of his body, his subconscious was doing all the work for him. Mouse looked over at the Tsuchikage who had on an expression of what looked like frustration. The Tsuchikage looked over to Mouse, and that was all that Mouse needed. Moussa nodded and with that the Tsuchikage took off.

Mouse laughed out loud, he knew that the Tsuchikage was one hell of a runner, but that fast? It was amazing to Moussa. Mouse gave Arashi a look as if to say "We should speed up now too" and with that, They both picked up their speed. Moussa didnt much like the route that the Tsuchikage gave them, it was long and dangerous. Not only did Arashi have to get there fast, he would have to get there alive too. Moussa was trying to think of a plan to get through safely, but he didnt realise he was taking the wrong approach; he needed to think about how to get there quickly. Actually he didnt, Arashi did it for him. Mousa listened intently at Arashi's plan and smiled at him.
"Good plan kid, lets go."
Moussa barely even questioned the plan, he just went along with it. They didnt have time to dwell on their idea's they needed to act, fast. Moussa gave it another burst of pace, trying to go faster than his maximum. The plan that Arashi stated was actually a pretty good one, they would be able to avoid Sunagakure, and it was a quicker route too. That kid Arashi was a thinker, he showed initiative, he obviously wanted to get to these exams fast. Moussa wondered if they would allow him to enrol late,; probably not, but it was worth a try anyway.

THe Tsuchikage must be there by now, judging by his pace, he should have been there a while ago. Moussa felt pretty pissed off at the Tsuchikage for leaving it so fucking late. Why!? He should have got a hold of Arashi and Moussa earlier so that they wouldnt have to be in such a rush. Moussa had lost track of where they were he was just running at full speed constantly. Arashi had overtook Mouse! Moussa took this as a challenge and yet again sped up some more, sprinting with all his guts and heart. They were going to be in Konoha in no time! Arashi seemed to be much quicker than Moussa, sprinting far beyond him; Moussa decided that when he got back to Iwa, he was going to make a Jutsu to increase speed. Yes, that was an excellent idea, he would modify a few muscles and tendons, giving them a bit more power and energy; judging by the way he was going to do it, it wouldn’t last for long, the body would fight off the changes, so eventually the speed would go back to normal again. Moussa smiled, he could tell that they were nearly there, just one last push would do it!

4Iwagakure -> Suna -> Konohakure Empty Re: Iwagakure -> Suna -> Konohakure Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
"Good plan kid, lets go."
Mouse agreed, the second Arashi closed his mouth. It seemed like Mouse was thinking about the same thing, at the same time. Great, this will save us a great deal of time! Arashi looked Mouse, and nodded. They immediately turned left, in the direction towards the Land of Grass! Arashi was proud of himself, as his plan was actually quite good. This encouraged him, and he tried to think of an another way to fasten their trip. But nothing came to his mind.

They were in the Land of Grass by now, Arashi knew because he kept track of every step they took. Not literally, but he's good at orientation. And he understood that, even if they keep this faster pace, they still might be late. Without hesitation, he kicked it up a notch. Arashi overtook Mouse, what was basically an request to speed up, without saying a word. Mouse understood Arashi, and they started what some men would call sprinting. But this was more of a... race. They kept speeding up, more and more. Arashi was so concentrated on running that he didn't even notice that he left Mouse behind. At the moment he noticed, he slowed down a bit, so Mouse would catch up. Arashi was still ahead of him, but not to that degree as before. [i]Mouse isn't that fast for a special jounin, but I can understand that. As far as I know, he specializes in Medical Ninjutsu, and he doesn't seem to be the Taijutsu type. It's no wonder I'm faster.
The forest around them was getting denser and denser. If Arashi's calculations were right; they were just by their destination. And they were. Red roofs, and a yellow mountain appeared at the horizon. Arashi and Mouse gave it one last push, and successfully arrived at Konohagakure!

927/800

--- Arashi Has Traveled To Konohagakure ---

5Iwagakure -> Suna -> Konohakure Empty Re: Iwagakure -> Suna -> Konohakure Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Moussa Sissoko

Moussa Sissoko

D-rank
The land of grass, finally Arashi and Moussa had reached it. Soon they would be in Konohagakure and everything would be brilliant. Moussa wondered what the Tsuchikage was up to right about now, he was probably being sent away after a request to enrol Arashi in the Chunnin exams. It was a stupid idea really, but Moussa had no choice but to go along with it; such is the will of the Tsuchikage. Moussa dwelled on what he was going to do when he reached Konoha. He would most likely find a spot to relax and have a drink. He had heard of the famous noodle bar there, maybe it was worth a try. He would probably need to go to the exams to watch however, he knew he would be needed to tend to Arashi’s wounds. Still, none of this would even matter if Arashi didn’t get in the exams. The chance of him getting accepted were slim, and that bugged Moussa. His first mission as a Special Jonin and it would more than likely be a failure. Mouse stopped thinking, he looked up and saw it, The Hidden Leaf, Konohagakure! Arashi and Moussa took off running, and aw the Tsuchikage involved in some heated argument with a couple of Konoha nin
[816/800]
---Moussa arrives in Konoha---

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.