You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
"About damn time I get some action! I've been held up in this god forsaken office for too long!" Sanosuke exclaimed as he slipped on his cloth wasp armor that he wore while training in the ancient village of the wasp clan. It looked just like regular clothing, but had the same properties of a suit of armor. He hadn't wore his mission wearing clothing in so long that it felt weird wearing them once more instead of his usual kage robes. The sensation of his armor felt right. Wrapping around a purple scarf around his neck, the kage used a bit of chakra in his gloves to turn them into gauntlets and took a few practice jabs with them. The air whistled as each of his punches sent out jets of air from the strikes alone he made. For one, he had to get used to his strength again or else he might hurt somebody and waste needless energy. With a snap of his fingers the kage let the gauntlets turn back into his gloves so he may continue preparing.

Navi buzzed around happily. She was happy too that she would get out of the office as well. It had been ages since they did missions again like this. Sanosuke had done enough paperwork in advance so he could go out like this, so there was really no trouble at all. Putting on his old broadsword on his back, Sanosuke smirked and looked at himself in the mirror of his estate. "This look brings back memories. Hopefully I don't hurt them too hard!" Sanosuke chuckled evilly. That only caused Navi to buzz over and thump him on the head. She was getting angst as well.

"You're still too rusty, so don't get yourself killed old man!" Navi teased which caused him to shoo her off him. The wasp laughed high pitched at him, making her partner angry with her. "Catch me if you can!" Just like that, the ball of light with wings took off fast towards the village gates. The dreadlocked hair man followed suit close on her train. It didn't take long before they touched down at their destination. Now they would simply wait for Kaekio his student, or should he say former student, to join them so they may begin the mission they were to go on.

397/2500 Mission WC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.