You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Rikuto was sitting against a wall near the Reservoir. He was playing his ocarina like he would on a daily basis. The song he was playing was uplifting and seemed to be cheery and light. It was a medium speed song and had many notes on a higher register. This was a song that he had made up for himself and he seemed to enjoy playing it. A bit of wind gusted by him, but it didn't bother him much. The sound coming from his ocarina seemed to drift off into the streets nearby. This was a perfect spot for him, he was alone and doing his favorite thing in the world. His eyes were shut and he definitely looked caught up in his song.

2Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Re: Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
as Razor was walking around suna to unwind he happened to walk past the reservoir. That's when he heard some very nice music so since he nothing to do he decided to investigate. As he got closer the music grew louder and louder until Razor went around the corner and saw Rikuto sitting against the wall playing his ocarina. He decided to listen to the rest of the song. And when he was done. Razor walked up and said (hello Rikuto that was very nice).

http://narutothedemonwithin.freeforums.net/index.cgi

3Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Re: Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Rikuto didn't except another's voice to come right after he was finished playing. He jumped slightly and turned to see Razor right next to him. His heart seemed to skip a beat when he jumped. It took him a few seconds to recover from the slight shock. "Um... Hi..." He paused a for a few seconds. "Um... thanks... I... uh... I'm glad you liked it..." Rikuto picked his ocarina up and held it in his hand as he stood up. "Uh..." His voice still sounded nervous. He wasn't used to talking with others.

4Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Re: Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
(really it was very good) said Razor. Razor could sense the guy was shy so he said (so tell me about yourself what are you doing out here to play. Why not where people can hear your great music).

5Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Re: Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:49 pm

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Rikuto felt a little more comfortable talking about his playing. He grinned slightly when he heard Razor's compliment. Snapping back to Razor's original question, he cleared his throat slightly and answered back. "I... I didn't want to disturb anyone... so I came over here so I wouldn't be in the way..." He seemed to pause in between sentences because of his shyness. "Th... Thanks for the compliment by the way..." He stammered as he talked. There wasn't anything wrong with Razor. It just seemed like he didn't like talking with others too much.

((Razor, Instead of (Bleh) use "Bleh"))

6Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Re: Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
"i still think people should hear it you are a very talented musician" Razor had taken a liking to Rikuto. "you shouldn't be shy about your music you have to let yourself be free". "and dont care what anyone else thinks"."let me ask you a question do you like playing music".

7Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Re: Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:38 am

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
"Um... I... I don't know... I don't want to go out and just start playing to people... I know I'm good... But I don't want to play in front of people..." Rikuto took a step away from Razor. He hated the idea of going out and playing in public. People scared him. They made him nervous. Even being around Razor made him shy. "I'd rather just play right here..." Before Razor could respond, Rikuto had already sat down. He wasn't going anywhere and no pep talks would make him move.

8Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Re: Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
"its okay if your a little shy it nothing to be ashamed of""at least play another song you sound professional its some of the best i have ever heard"
Razor hoped he would Rikuto seemed nice. so razor waited for a response.

9Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Re: Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Rikuto tensed up slightly and glanced up at Razor. "I... I'll play one song in the village... but that's it... just one..." He made a quick decision and stood up. In his mind, just one song couldn't hurt, even if he was nervous about playing his ocarina in public. Standing up, he slowly walked next to Razor and continued to walk until they were both in the street. He seemed to be changing his mind constantly. Stay here and play or go back. His mind seemed to jump around from both options.

10Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Re: Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
" Hey look at me just relax you will do great i have heard you play just pretend you are by your self like you do when your alone i have faith in you". as Razor stepped back it was time for Rikuto to make his choice.

11Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Re: Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Rikuto sighed and sat down against a wall. He took his ocarina out and stared at it for a second. Finally, he put it up to his mouth and started playing. The song was slow and peaceful, calming almost. The sound echoed throughout the area and grabbed a few people's attention. Rikuto had his eyes closed as he continued to play. The tone was perfect and there was an absolutely wonderful balance to the song. It suddenly dropped from a high pitch to a low one and started to rise back up. After a few seconds of playing, a small crowd began to form and listen. He started to come to the songs end. Holding the last note out a bit longer than normal, he finally stopped and brought his ocarina down. What followed was a fair amount of applause. This made Rikuto a bit nervous and gave him the feeling he should run away. He quickly stood up, but bumped into Razor before he could do anything.

12Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Re: Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:15 am

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
"hey that was great i knew you could do it" he could see the look on Rikutos face and said."Hey man calm down and take deep breaths that was good that took guts i think these people liked it". Razor looked around to see the people "these people like your music to so have some faith in your self".

13Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Re: Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:57 pm

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
"Well... I... um... I don't... uh... They... They seemed to like it... I just... I don't know what to think..." Rikuto had a very hard time trying to state what he wanted. The applause and few cheers made him uncomfortable. The crowd, the cheering, the atmosphere, all of it was making him nervous. He felt trapped because he wasn't able to run. Looking around, he decided that he was just going to have to stay put until something gave him a chance to bolt.

14Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Re: Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:05 am

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
"do what you think is right if your really afraid then you can leave but if you want to stay i think these people would like a encore".

15Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Re: Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
"I'm not afraid... I just don't want to be here... It makes me uncomfortable..." Rikuto pushed his way past Razor and continued walking. He seemed to be heading back to where he was before Razor brought him over to the village'streets. It didn't seem like he enjoyed the applause he received.

16Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Re: Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor walked after him and found him back at the reservoir. Razor walked up and said"i did not mean it like that i am sorry if i offended you". "I should have thought about your feelings."

17Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Re: Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Rikuto sighed. "It's not you... I'm not good around people... They judge... and I don't know what they're thinking of me... I know the applauded... but I just..." He took a deep breath and exhaled rather loudly. "I'm nervous and am always afraid... This thing is the only thing that really makes me happy." Holding up the ocarina, he waved it around slightly to show he was talking about it.

18Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Re: Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
"Then if your music makes you happy why care what anyone thinks i know you get nervous but please don't take this the wrong way you have no reason to be". With that razor gave him a smile and looked around the reservoir.

19Echoing Music  (Razor/No Kill) Empty Re: Echoing Music (Razor/No Kill) Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Rikuto sighed loudly yet again. He didn't really mind Razor's presence as of right now. It was kind of obvious that he was just trying to be friendly. "Razor... That's your name right...? How do you deal with people...? Nervousness wise..."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.