You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn had arrived at the restaurant shortly before dusk. His stomach was rumbling but honestly the smell of the food was already satisfying him. His shoulder length red hair would shine with its natural glisten as if he had just gotten a professional cut. His skin was soft as the moonlight as if tailored by the stars. His one good eye shone a bright green of the spring fields fresh from the snow melt. Even his clothes where a silk red and somewhat baggy with flower patterns. Heck even his eye patch had decorations. He smiles as he is directed to sit where he desires and orders a large portion of pork and chicken for the barbecue. His eye watching the meat slowly sizzle as if it burned just for his amusement. Still though he carried himself as if trained and yet no head band was visible on him. Along with that somehow he seemed to stand out from Konoha in general. To be honest it had taken him most of the day exploring just to find this place.

Akimitsu Nekonote

Akimitsu Nekonote

D-rank
Well. This was something different. He looked around the inside of the barbecue house and sighed a bit. If he wasn't so hungry, he would walk away right then. Sadly, this wasn't the case. He walked in with his half awake look which was always plastered onto his face. He tried to find a remotely empty seat and found one lonely person. He decided to sit down and was able to get a better look at him. He had red hair, and looked like a garden. Which wasn't necessarily bad. Aki flipped his head quickly so he could get a little bit of the hair out of his eyes.

He started to notice the sizzling meat on the grill and his stomach told him to eat. "You don't mind me having some do you? I'll split the cost with you." He tried to say what he needed in as little as possible. He didn't particularly care to meet new people. Just, certain times need certain measures. This was a hungry time.

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn broke his eye away from the meat cooking as another individual sat down. Immediately he began to calculate the others abilities and threat level based on posture and the eyes. However not getting any findings in the split second decision the red headed young man smiles warmly. His clan had techniques based on they’re beauty and it was safe to say Synn was bred to be beautiful. Yet his voice was not that of a stuck up pretty boy but rather a calm philosopher.

"Please. I have obviously ordered to much for one man to eat based on my own appetite. I would not turn away a hungry soul seeking only nourishment. instead I offer you this. the price of this meal is simply a name and some idle conversation. is that acceptable?"

Calais Nekonote

Calais Nekonote

D-rank
Calais nibbled on his food, people watching the restaurant. He had entered quite a bit before and was stalling his leave, eliciting glances from the waitress who had been serving him. There was barely anything left on his plate and he was on his fifth glass of water, but he was in no hurry. He always enjoyed calming moments like these- He was unlikely to run into anyone he knew in such a place, and therefore was left to his own thoughts. It was... Nice.

Due to the peace he savored, a sigh sounded from his lips as a cousin of his entered and then sat with some pretty male. Of course, the day he came, someone like Aki would too. While it was unlikely Aki would bother him, and it wasn't like he disliked his kinsman, he wasn't looking forward to being in the same room as another Nekonote. He never quite... Got along with his family, since the death of his brother. This hostility he felt towards the leader of his clan was apparent to most of the younger members who had grown up with him, as well. Having become even more of a recluse than he was in his earlier years, he had shied away from interaction within his clan.

He kept his head low, picking at his lip, and avoided drawing any sort of attention to himself. Knowing his luck, and how Aki was, he'd likely be spotted anyways. Maybe the Lady would take pity on him today and keep him hidden from a bothersome conversation.

Akimitsu Nekonote

Akimitsu Nekonote

D-rank
Aki blinked a few times at the man. He noticed how... elegant he looked. His voice fit his look nicely, and even the words he chose went with him perfectly. It was rather interesting to be honest.

"I don't mind talking to you. Thank you. He shifted his position a bit and started reaching for his Yo-Yo. He stopped though for two reasons. One was he decided to ask the person across from him if it was alright to take out his Yo-Yo. He didn't want to be rude. The other reason was he saw Calais. He didn't say anything though. It seemed obvious that he didn't want to be talked to. He just nodded in Calais' direction, then turned back to the person in front of him."You really don't mind if I take out my Yo-Yo do you? Its really the only thing that can keep me awake for long periods of time."

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn holds his smile. his right hand goes up to simply adjust his eye patch as if it where uncomfortable. he took note of the hesitant motion while taking the first peace of cooked pork and lightly blowing on it. he then adjusts himself so he was sitting sideways. able to observe around him a little better. the nod had gotten him a little cautious. a breif scan with his one eye and some deductive reasoning narrowed it down to two individuals he might have nodded to. still he responds with a gentle voice.

"Oh? is it simply just keeping your self occupied or perhaps hypnotism. i heard the gentle sway of the yoyo is a very sweet melody to the eyes."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.