You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Easter Delivery C-Rank:

The little boy in blue was told to take the basket of eggs to the children near the edge of the forest. He prepared himself as he got his blue hoody on nicely as the lady at the mission centre told him he had to deliver it to Granny's Haven a hospital that very few went to since it was so far out in the forest of the Silverlight Forest. The lady continued explaining the mission and said the mission was easy, but that he had to be careful of the wolves. He did not understand what she meant as he felt wolves were not all that dangerous at all.

He got all comfy in his blue hoody then made out on his journey carrying the basket of eggs carefully. He was a bit lost in thought as he made his way to the entrance of the forest without any problems, he then took a deep breathe before stepping slowly into the forest as he made his way through. He walked carefully ducking under a few branches as some grass brushed against his bare legs while he wore his shoes this time since he did not want to get his feet dirty again.

Words = 204/1000

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The little boy made his way through the forest as he kept feeling as if he was followed. He looked from side to side, up and down and left to right but there was no one or anything there. He looked behind him as he began to wonder if he was just being stupid. Who would want to take small little eggs from a poor defenceless little boy. A strange wolf then appeared before the boy as it growled at him and gave off a strange aura.

It was a seven foot tall twelve foot long big bad wolf as it howled as the moon appeared as he realised he had been walking so slow that night had already fallen, however he remembered they said he had to arrive in the night since it was also meant to be a surprise for the children. The wolf's eyes were a bright bloodthirsty crimson blood red glow as the wolf had long sharp fangs which had thick saliva dripping down as the wolf was drooling uncontrollably as it kept looking at the little boy.

He placed the basket down carefully as he lifted the hood from his head, his blonde hair blowing in the wind as the moonlight had shone from his eyes as he glared back at the wolf who looked at him equally harsh. He gripped his fist tightly then walked towards the wolf who raised its giant paw into the air with claws sharp enough to shred trees as it swung its paw down towards the little boy who caught it. The wolf was a bit confused as the boy through the wolf into the air after pushing with all his might performing a basic arm throw as the wolf hit the ground, the quake caused the basket to fly into the air and he knew he covered the eggs with his cloak to protect them, but if the basket fell that would be a different story as he dashed towards the basket catching it before any harm can come to them.

The wolf was a bit confused as it slowly began to get up then had a more mature look on its face as it spoke to the boy. The wolf's hair going from black to silvery white.

"My name is Shiro, what do you think you are doing in my forest in the middle of the night?" The boy scratched his head before answering the wolf. "I thought this was the white rabbits forest", as he looked carefully the wolf's ears were pointed upwards slightly and were large enough to be mistaken for the rabbit. The wolf looked down with tears flowing down its eyes.

"You see long ago I had ruled this forest, I only ate what I needed and we all lived peacefully. Until those humans came along with their super strong shinobi protecting all the rabbits who are breeding out of control. The rabbits made fun of me as they were meant to never be more than a few hundred now they breeding like a bunch of rabbits, they number near the thousands now. I am starving all I get to eat are the people that pass through here, or some stupid bandits and it bothers me that one day the rabbits will destroy this forest. Have you ever seen a desert, the rabbits eat then multiply endlessly. They do not understand the laws of the pack or the circle of life, they just multiply endlessly, however the Rabbit Queen understood this until the day that damn White Rabbit came. Would you mind hearing my story?"

Words = 204 + 605 = 809/1000

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The wolf continued his story as the boy sat on the wolf's back as it walked him towards the edge of the forest, but he felt a true evil following close behind them from a distance. He listened to the wolf's story resting his arms and his head on the top of the wolf's head as it finally stopped near the edge of the forest as the boy got down with the basket of eggs he thanked the wolf and as he was leaving the forest he heard a loud howl and when he looked back, the wolf was attacked from all sides by viscious dog sized rabbits that bit at the wolf's neck as it cried out in pain fighting back as the former ruler of the forest. He had to deliver the eggs, but he also had to save his new friend. The wolf then shouted out.

"Run, the strongest live and the weak die, I am the King of the Forest and I will fight until the end, by myself. Now go!!!" as the wolf tail whipped half of the violent rabid rabbits away as bit the one rabbit in half he fought as the boy turned his back on the wolf with a few tears in his eyes as he went towards the hospital. He delivered the eggs in the basket unharmed to the hospital who thanked him, but he would never forget this day that the evil rabbits took away his friend.

Words = 809 + 251 = 1060

MISSION COMPLETE!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.