You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chikamatsu Clan (Ready to review) Empty Chikamatsu Clan (Ready to review) Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:17 pm

Kairo

Kairo

D-rank
Chikamatsu Clan (Ready to review) D+EHr2VXG8ZYAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Clan:
Chikamatsu

Kekkei Genkai: Puppet Lineage

Elements: None Required

Specialization: Kugutsu

Clan History:  The Puppet technique is one developed by a man called Monzaemon Chikamatsu who after settling in Sunagakure began to tinker on the idea of using Puppets as weapons during the First Shinobi Great War. Since then Monzaemon's teachings would be taught to shinobi of Sunagakure that were willing to succumb to the strenuous studies and learn the puppet technique. Since Monzaemon's death, the puppet technique would be passed down to families within Sunagakure in the hopes of securing Suna to time indefinite. Puppet-nin who have become true masters of the art, could later join a private organization known as the "Puppet Brigade" which is an association with some of the brightest minds in espionage, tactics, and ingenuity Suna has to offer.

Further enhancing their knowledge in mechanics and technology, the Chikamatsu have become the epitome of inventive nature within the Village Hidden in the Sand. Most still specialize in definite puppetry, while others may focus towards creating clever mechanisms and artillery.    

Kekkei Genkai Description: (Genin start with a C-rank Puppet for no cost) Puppet Lineage passes down the knowledge of the ancestors to newer puppeteers looking to become masters of the art by allowing the newer members to build their very own puppets that will end up being of one rank higher than they are starting. The puppet is then given to the genin as they graduate the academy as a gift showing that they have taken the first steps to becoming puppet masters.

Drawbacks: Clan Members must take Hesitant (Specialization) and it cannot be balanced with a positive specialization. This is because clan members are instructed thoroughly in kugustu and are not keen on using third specializations and will not bother with a fourth. Since the shinobi has spent most of their life learning to use a puppet they have little training in up close combat.This results in a minus one to the endurance stat when taking a hit from either a Bukijutsu or Taijutsu technique.

Members:

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:

Name: Invisible Chakra Strings
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Supplementary
Element: N/A
Range: Short to mid range.
Specialty: Bugutsu
Duration: -5 Chakra per post.
Cooldown: Duration +2 posts
Description: When the user has the chakra strings jutsu active they can activate this technique to mask the strings making them invisible to the naked eye as long as this jutsu is maintained. The strings can be seen if the opponent uses a sensory technique of one rank higher or they have a perception stat of one rank higher

Last edited by Kairo on Thu May 07, 2015 9:56 am; edited 3 times in total

2Chikamatsu Clan (Ready to review) Empty Re: Chikamatsu Clan (Ready to review) Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:44 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
You should change the wording of the disadvantage to "members of the clan have -1 to their endurance.'  it's simpler.

Invisible chakra strings needs to be a higher rank of technique, at least C, i want it to have a means for ninja of X perception to be able to see them, and mention they can be seen by Sensory techniques of its rank and higher which can see chakra. :)

danke~

(a cooler idea for the invisible strings, is to make it D rank, and make it couple with another chakra string ability, and have it turn them invisible so long as they are maintained.)

Also, when you're done with that, remember to post in the clan reqs, or i wont see it.

3Chikamatsu Clan (Ready to review) Empty Re: Chikamatsu Clan (Ready to review) Sat May 02, 2015 6:30 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
You didn't add the perception check to the invisible strings <3

Do that and you should be fine.

4Chikamatsu Clan (Ready to review) Empty Re: Chikamatsu Clan (Ready to review) Thu May 07, 2015 7:50 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
You have a couple of spelling errors to go through, like genuine instead of genin. Please go through them with a somewhat fine tooth comb before i approve this clan, as it is a canon clan it is held up to a higher standard than most.

I personally find having someone else read them aloud to you works well :)

5Chikamatsu Clan (Ready to review) Empty Re: Chikamatsu Clan (Ready to review) Fri May 08, 2015 6:22 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
LAST thing, (Sorry~)

With the free puppet, is it just the base or the base equipment as well (You're probably not going to get all starting equipment free)

6Chikamatsu Clan (Ready to review) Empty Re: Chikamatsu Clan (Ready to review) Sat May 09, 2015 12:39 am

Kairo

Kairo

D-rank
That was kind of what i was shooting for since the only thing I am updating from when it was first made is the jutsu and removing the free scroll. If it ain't possible then this can be scrapped.

With the village joining ryo gone there isn't a good clan for people to try puppeteers without taking the characteristic that gives them starting ryo and that doesn't even scrape by to make a decent puppet.

7Chikamatsu Clan (Ready to review) Empty Re: Chikamatsu Clan (Ready to review) Sat May 09, 2015 3:24 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
If you want full modifications, I'm going to say the puppet you begin with has to be D rank, and not C then. Which gives you your 2 modifications of equal rank, and the puppet itself. Which is fine by me.

But there are plenty of specs which don't begin with things, bukijutsu users don't begin with their swords and seijutsu users don't often begin with their pets. Though that being said, they tend to be not hard to get, it's a small hazing zone. Though you havn't given this clan any sort of advantage in using kugutsu, but that's not up to a mod to decide.

I would have imagined, that the chikamatsu, the clan which invented puppetry, would have something which made them better at puppetry than other puppet clans. Or simply people who used it. Something like "Puppets controlled by chikamatsu clan members move at 5mp/s faster than other puppets due to their expertise." or something.

8Chikamatsu Clan (Ready to review) Empty Re: Chikamatsu Clan (Ready to review) Sat May 09, 2015 3:26 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
But sure, if that's your resolve, I will do the clan later when we get to the revamps.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.