You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aya Inuzuka

Aya Inuzuka

D-rank
There it was just ahead of them. The walls of Suna's border were just like Aya thought they would be. A tall brick wall with the color of gold stood in front of Aya and Leo as they took a moment to rest before heading in. "I swear they made it so hard to find this place." Leo said complaining. "All this sand in my fur is making me irritated Aya I hope you plan on getting hotel room for us while we're here." Aya smacked her dog's head as she glared and looked away thinking about the upcoming exams. As she got lost in her thoughts Leo relaxed thinking about their future as well. "I wonder" he said thinking outloud to himself, if while we're here I can get you to make some friends." Aya paid him no mind as she started thinking harder.

"I mean you have noone, but me to be with doesn't it ever get lonely." As she looked down at Leo her eyes remained on him. She smiled and gently pet him a little. "No she thought he was enough for her andd he always had been." When she needed her friends they left her to die on the streets of their village. The dreams of rape and the many deaths and horrors she had seen while living in "hell" never stopped till this very day. But when she met Leo, he was only a little rut near death living under a dumpster. While looking for something to eat she had found him and for once shhe felt sorry for someone other than herself.

Picking him up she found a old peice of stale bread and they shared it. When she tried to leave he only followed behind her no matter where she went. From than on the two were stuck together ever since.At night he would stuggle with her and thhe nightmares would go away. Picking up her notebag from Leo's bag she wrote him a message. "I have you with me along with your constant talking so no excuse me if I don't."

Leo grinned back tackling her down in the sand. "I knew you would say that Aya." So yeah she wasn't expecting to meet and make friends, but with Leo there fighting with her she didn't need to. Now that he knew this is was time they talked about how they were going to win their matches and become chunnin.

The easiest thing for them to do was draw out their plan. But that was hard too do when they didn't know anything about the exams and how they worked.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.