You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
Iwagakure was beginning to make the two Konoha natives feel right at home, but the day was beginning as a grim one.  There was an overcast foretelling a coming storm and dictating to the villagers who needed to prepare to end early.  This proved troublesome for the merchants who were highly disappointed due to the lack of wares they’d get to sell.  Not long before midday did the first shower begin, and people made their ways to shelter.  A group of kids could be found playing outside of the Hospital.  The hospital was conducting their everyday operation, and the night before was given a much more peculiar patient than most.  

Just to open his eyelids was taking more effort than he needed, and he finally realized why he could do little action.  The performance he put on the day before at the University put a lot of fatigue on his body, and more than he was used to.  Even his breathing was scarce, Chopper found someone who was willing to give him a refibulator to aid Suutei’s breathing while he slept.  By his corpse like position you could tell Suutei was in deep thought from the aura he emitted, and these thoughts were certainly not happy ones.  

I almost killed my self from lack of oxygen...That vacuum saved me but also did major damage to my lungs...It hurts so much to breathe...I’m just happy to be alive and that Chopper is here to help me...I owe him for screwing up yesterday when we simply were just going to see what the University had to offer…

Chopper sat in a wooden chair to the side of Suutei contemplating his own thoughts on his friends health, and whether or not he would be okay.  Twiddling his hooves together he waited impatiently for a professional to come and evaluate Suutei.  Soon enough a nurse did arrive she wore a white lab coat and a black top, with knee high stockings and a brown skirt.  A different approach than the standard Nurses uniform, but Chopper could not help to notice her vagrant bust that insinuated the sway in her luscious hips.  The nurse happened to be only two years older than Suutei, but was well on her way in becoming a certified medical practitioner.  [b]”I see your friend has not awaken.  I am not sure exactly what we are dealing with as we have never dealt with lung malfunctions of this type before; however, I have called to the Captain of the Medical Division for his assistance.  It is quite strange in fact that I could have solved the problem with a hollow needle, but Suutei’s lungs aren’t collapsed which would put him in greater jeopardy.”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.