Velgrin

Velgrin

D-rank
OOC Note:

Symbol: The Völzung Clan Yxv6rP9

Clan: Völzung

Kekkei Genkai: Odin's Might

Elements: Water

Specialization: Bukijutsu (With a Subspecialization in Bastard Sword, Greatsword, Warhammer, or Axe) and Taijutsu.

Location: Not located in the lands of the Shinobi, but there are those that find their way by accident or exile.

Clan History:

The history of the Völzung clan goes back generations, though none of that history is in the history of the 5 Shinobi Nations.  In another country, far from here, obscured with mists is where mighty warriors do battle, endlessly, against one another.  Unlike the lands of the shinobi, five warrior clans battled with one another for supremacy in almost daily, bloody battles.  Their goal is to enter into Valhallum, the sacred realm of the gods, and yet only one clan can do such: the victors.

The Völzung clan are relatively brutal and simple, focusing on their melee prowess.  Despite the fact that they lack some of the ingenuity of the other clans, they instead make up for that in sheer physical might.  Often standing tall and wide, these warriors develop muscle quickly and in great amounts, their bodies soon becoming little more than a mountain of tendons and power.  With this alone, these warriors have been known to overcome the advanced weaponry and skills of the other clans.

Still, they are held into balance by the others, and while some heroes of their time emerge, there has been relatively no progress in the centuries of their clan overriding the others.

Kekkei Genkai Description:

• Members of the Völzung clan are incredibly hardy and powerful.  They gain +1 tier to Strength and Endurance.

• Living and dying by their weapon, Völzung clan members start with a C-rank weapon matching their Bukijutsu sub-specialization.

• All Ryo costs for weapons (Purchasing new, repairing and enchanting) are reduced by 25%.

Drawbacks:

• Any members of the Völzung clan are required to take Hesitant(Specialization) and Hesitant(Element).  They may choose an additional Positive Characteristics as normal, up to 3, which each require their own Negative Charactersitc.

• Völzung clan members lose 10 chakra per rank. (-10 at genin, -20 at Chuunin, -30 at Special Jounin, etc)

Members: Velgrin Völzung (Hopefully)

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu: N/A

2The Völzung Clan Empty Re: The Völzung Clan Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:47 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
There is already a viking clan, ^_^ and a knight clan, and another european clan.

I think that is enough for Saga.

here's le linky: http://www.narutosaga.com/t14734-vikings

It's functionally what you want.

Post again in the clan reqs if i seem to have missed the point

3The Völzung Clan Empty Re: The Völzung Clan Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:14 pm

Velgrin

Velgrin

D-rank
Oh. I have no idea how I missed that.

Yeah I'll just use that. Feel free to close this topic.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.