Tsu-chan

D-rank
Symbol:
Shokubutsusou Clan  Shokubutsusou_symbol_by_amviatris-d8lhv0v
Clan: Shokubutsusou
Kekkei Genkai: Vine Release
Elements: Earth, Water
Specialization: Ninjutsu
Clan History: The Shokubutsusou clan ( literally meaning "Flora" ) is a clan with the nature transformation kekkei genkai that is a derivative of the first hokage's wood release, thus the Shokubutsusou clan is a distant branch of the Senju clan.  The Shokubutsusou and the Senju clans share a history together, as the founding members of the clan were allied with the first hokage. Members of the Shokubutsusou are characterized by their trademark long green hair tied in braids and green eyes and the clan is known for producing shinobi skilled in the art of its unique Kekkei Genkai, Vine Release.  While relatively small in number compared to other clans nor as influential, the Senju and Shokubutsusou are in good relation and the Shokubutsusou still remain in Konoha. Today the small Shokubutsusou clan maintains a small nature garden and preserve open to the public. 

Kekkei Genkai Description:
Vine Release, similar to Wood Release, is a nature transformation jutsu in which the user combines earth and water elements plus a specialized chakra seed, the formula and harvesting a secret within the Shokubutsusou clan only, to grow and manipulate vines or other plants. The vines are essentially infused with chakra and are controlled by the user akin to a puppeteering method. The trademark long braids of the Shokubutsusou clan act as controls while vines mirror the moves of the braid. Each vine takes a certain amount of chakra to manipulate, depending on the skill level of the user and the number of braids he has, sometimes only 1 vine can be controlled or 2-5 vines can be controlled simultaneously. Vine Release is a versatile jutsu, techniques can vary especially from the types of vines controlled. A normal vine is plantlike and can act like a rope or whip, other vines can wrap around a victim and drain chakra, others sprout flowers with pollen of various effects including a genjutsu type flower that can cause hallucinations to flowers that hold sleeping or paralyzing pollen. The different types of vines come from the arsenal of various chakra seeds the Shokubutsusou clan grows, and as mentioned before the formulas and harvesting are within clan secret only. A Shokubutsusou clan member is never found without a seed pouch to hold their chakra seeds.

Drawbacks: While Vine Release is versatile, it also has some weaknesses. As a user often plants his chakra seeds in the ground, the seeds may not grow very well in nutrient deficient soil or in dry areas, such as a in desert or rocky terrain. A user may combat this by physically bringing soil or fertilizer or water with him or by using an earth/water jutsu to create an ideal soil environment. As the vines are made of plant matter, Vine Release is not very effective against fire jutsus and is vulnerable to extreme temperatures, especially the cold.  The vines, being plants are heavily dependent on the environment in which they are planted, their strength varies from a strong suitable nutrient rich soil to the weaker cold, deadened wasteland.  Some of the ways to combat the weaknesses of nutrient deficient soil and extreme temperatures is using different types of seeds to grow different vines that have a varied resistant to those weaknesses, though complete immunity can never be reached. Overall, Vine Release is also very taxing on the users chakra, as he constantly expels some to control his vine(s), thus Vine Release cannot last for very long. As the user gains skill, however, he is able to control more vines with a lesser amount of chakra. The vines are stationary to where they are planted, and thus a user has a measured radius around the vines he must remain in order to control them.

Clan Members:
N/A (New Clan)

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:

Multiple Vine Technique:

Parasite Flower:

Briar Root:

Vine Clone:

Last edited by Tsu-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:38 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Finally finished! Again!)

2Shokubutsusou Clan  Empty Re: Shokubutsusou Clan Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:00 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Helloo~

I'm really sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think this clan is going to be allowed. I appreciate the work that you have put into this clan, and I will give you some time to allow you to take the jutsu from it so that you can app them later on your character, but the clan itself isn't going to be allowed.

The reason being is that your branch clan doesn't do anything particularly unique compared to the abilities of the Senju clan, the senju clan are already fully capable of using vine jutsu for all the purposes that you have listed in their KKG, and, as a clan which has very little restrictions, a player would be more than able to just make a senju clan member which uses 'vine release.' The other thing is, that with some of the rules around unique releases, in some ways it could be argued or seen as you trying to take this away from the senju clan, with the clan locked rules for unique releases etc. Which, in many ways makes no sense...

My suggestion would be, to make the character you had intended a Senju, but in their history and lore state that you come from a branch house/ family which are specifically known for using vine variant of the Mokuton release called Tsuruton or something (Vine release) or Tsuru-Mokuton (Wood release - vine.) And you could use that for all your jutsu. You would still effectively have the clan you want. But it really seems the changes you're after come from the story/ lore of the clan history, which could be more specific to your character, rather than making an entire clan.

So, this clan is Denied. But i hope you take my advice,

Here's a link to the Senju.

http://www.narutosaga.com/t7601-senju-clan

3Shokubutsusou Clan  Empty Re: Shokubutsusou Clan Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:42 pm

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank
Ayakashi wrote:Helloo~

I'm really sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think this clan is going to be allowed. I appreciate the work that you have put into this clan, and I will give you some time to allow you to take the jutsu from it so that you can app them later on your character, but the clan itself isn't going to be allowed.

The reason being is that your branch clan doesn't do anything particularly unique compared to the abilities of the Senju clan, the senju clan are already fully capable of using vine jutsu for all the purposes that you have listed in their KKG, and, as a clan which has very little restrictions, a player would be more than able to just make a senju clan member which uses 'vine release.' The other thing is, that with some of the rules around unique releases, in some ways it could be argued or seen as you trying to take this away from the senju clan, with the clan locked rules for unique releases etc. Which, in many ways makes no sense...

My suggestion would be, to make the character you had intended a Senju, but in their history and lore state that you come from a branch house/ family which are specifically known for using vine variant of the Mokuton release called Tsuruton or something (Vine release) or Tsuru-Mokuton (Wood release - vine.) And you could use that for all your jutsu. You would still effectively have the clan you want. But it really seems the changes you're after come from the story/ lore of the clan history, which could be more specific to your character, rather than making an entire clan.

So, this clan is Denied. But i hope you take my advice,

Here's a link to the Senju.

http://www.narutosaga.com/t7601-senju-clan

Oh that's really too bad. :( But I get what you're saying and thank you for the advice! I'll definitely just make this a branch of the Senju clan instead if its own clan and add that to the history of my character.

Thank you!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.