Kaitu Burasu

D-rank
Symbol:
Burasu Clan Screen12

Clan: Burasu

Kekkei Genkai: Buragan

Elements: Earth, Lightning

Specialization: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu

Clan History: The Burasu Clan originated in Otogakure when some ninja tried to figure out a way to prevent their enemy from seeing. As sound was their style of jutsu, they thought that this would give them an enormous advantage in the field of battle. However, after only two generations, the early Burasu clan decided to relocate to Sunagakure to continue its research. It was there that the Raitoboru jutsu, a jutsu that worked by collecting and concentrating light, was developed. The Burasu Clan soon grew and expanded to other villages throughout the land, never being particularly powerful in any. The first great leader of the clan, the one who was the first to see infrared and ultraviolet light, was named Nobuya Burasu. His daughter, Kayage, is accredited with being the most powerful ninja the Burasu have ever produced, and is considered the founder of the modern Burasu Clan. Being able to see chakra came from the marriage between Kyage and a member of Konaha's infamous Hyuga Clan.

Kekkei Genkai Description: The Burasu clan specializes in collecting and concentrating light by fusing it with their chakra. They are master manipulators of light, and can use it to create a great advantage. Due to so much experimentation with light's effects on the eyes and brain, the Burasu clan discovered how to alter the eye itself to see infrared and ultraviolet light and transfer it to the brain as normal imagery without having to modify the brain itself. However, this meant that they were unfortunately unable to see the normal spectrum of light. They do not need to activate their Buragan to see infrared and ultraviolet light. They can see in the dark because of the wavelengths of light they are able to see. They see the world as basically a bunch of greyscale shapes with defined and precise edges, but no detail. They would be able to see that a person was sweating, but not what the pattern on their socks was. They are not able to see the full spectrum of ultraviolet and infrared light, just a total range of wavelengths that is slightly lesser than the range of the visible light spectrum, so their brains are not overloaded with stimuli. Sight is basically the same as a normal person's, but without color. See drawbacks for limitations to this doujutsu.

Their other senses have accommodated for the fact that they have a reduced vision by being boosted. +1 tier to perception for all things non-visual.

Drawbacks: Because the Burasu Clan's members can only see infrared and ultraviolet light, they are colorblind. This also means that they are unable to read without having the words being written with special ink. Burasu clan members can see definitive outlines of things very well and clearly, but cannot see details. People other than the Burasu Clan cannot use the Buragan Activation. Lightning, being a huge source of both uv and infrared light, is this clan's weakness, despite it being one of the clan's elements. After a member of the Burasu clan sees a Raiton technique, they suffer -1 to perception out of their eyes for 3 turns. If the technique is Rank A or higher, they also suffer -1 to reaction time for two turns. If the technique is Rank S or SS, they suffer their loss in perception for the entire battle. This also means that Burasu shinobi intentionally dull their Raiton releases as not to blind themselves, making their Raiton ninjutsu teqhniques (besides Kekkei Genkai) -1 in effectiveness. There is no penalty to Raiton genjutsu or Taijutsu.

Members: NA (new clan)

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:

Raitoboru:

Disorienting Orbit Jutsu:

Buragan:

Raitoboru Barrage:

Last edited by Kaitu Burasu on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:29 am; edited 13 times in total

2Burasu Clan Empty Re: Burasu Clan Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:16 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Hello~

I see you got my message, you're clan's looking pretty nice at the moment. So, without further adieu.

History/ General

All looking fine

KKG Description:

You mention seeing through UV light and other spectrums of light, how does this effect you, or is this only when their KKG is active, if that's the case, how do they see percieve the world when it isn't? Could you make this clearer and give any implication that this would allow you as the user. Like, I understand seeing things in ultra violet light allows you to see certain things which normal sight would not allow. Ie moisture etc. but it would make you unable to see things very well in direct light at all. You're gonna need to flesh out the pro's and cons of the doujutsu i think.

Drawbacks:

You're going to need a couple more, I can suggest things like -1 to perception while in bright light sources like flashbangs etc. perhaps their unique techniques being weak to an element etc.

Jutsu:

#1: How do the orbs blind you, do they have to hit your eyes? to they flash? etc. If so the flash will need a speed. And just to confirm, these 'solid' orbs deal no damage, correct?

#2: This is a stunning genjutsu, as such the trigger needs to be worded better, the flashes of light need to be restricted to the jutsu speeds and range/ area limitations of jutsu of its rank and that needs to be mentioned, and the stun can be for no longer than 2 posts, but as the trigger is easy to land in its current form, i will only allow it to stun for a single post. So, you're not getting a maintainable stun

#3: you mention colour details, what kind, what does that do? what are the capabilities of this? You're going to need to be a lot more specific.

#4: Do these deal damage on impact, as you say it 'pelts' people with them. And i assume it launches all ten at an opponent? Correct? I know it's a tad silly to ask, but, please do specify that.~

3Burasu Clan Empty Re: Burasu Clan Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:27 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
I can think of 1000 ways members of this clan, just with nixing sight could still be good medical ninja, So, I think the -2 isn't very necessary, it also borders in the same category of downside as people who say "Ninja of this clan cannot take summoning." It's like;

'well, you don't intend to use it... so, it's not really a downside is it?'

Also, as for the raiton weakness, I'd like to offer a suggestion, how about, because of the raiton flashes, that if the ninja sees Raiton techniques of B rank or higher, they have their reaction speed reduced by -1 tier for like, 2 turns because it makes it harder to see, like a flare. Rather than you just magically taking more damage from them, and yours being weaker cos you hold it back.

Just a suggestion~

You only have 2 pluses on the clan as a whole, so, 3 downsides is enough, the big thing, is that they should impact you in threads, which is why we tend to call them 'active' disadvantages, because they actively play a role in combat.

As for your jutsu:

#1 // You've confused me now. So, how many of these can you activate at once? It sounds like what you're trying to say, is, the base form of the jutsu creates 1 ball, but, for an additional 5 chakra you can create up to another 3 ad infinitude. If so, please clarify, and i would like you to add a maximum number of orbs (this number can be like... 30, but i would like it to exist~)

Your flashbangs need a range, and cos of how versatile this jutsu is, i would like you to lower the flash speeds to below maximum, i understand this jutsu does no damage, but, it is pretty fantastic~ Size of the balls too please~

#2 // You're going to need to be way clearer on that trigger. You say random bursts of light, i would like you to stray away from that word 'random' and make it a little more clear, like the width of the rays and how many. Even if you just say dozens or a hundred small rays of light no larger than an inch wide... Also, as it is a trigger you need to be specific in saying "if one of these rays connect, the victim is considered hit by the genjutsu and the genjutsu activates ... ... etc etc." You're gonna need to do that with EVERY genjutsu you ever do, so, telling you now <3

AOE range maax for an A rank jutsu is 30m, i would prefer it if this was more like 20m radius.

#3 // Remove any +1's from the doujutsu at C rank, it does enough, you can add that at the B rank activation and keep the downsides, and then the range increase at A rank is fine. Your spectrum of vision already gives you night vision, so, no need to mention it. After this, i will review it again.

Getting there

#4 // I would like you to confirm in the jutsu that this deals no physical damage, i would also like you to mention the size of the burns, as there is no definitive size to the orbs, and as it releases a pulse, that needs to be stated. (I'd be making it like, 4m radii >.>) Also, really low range, it's S rank, and you're throwing them, might want it a tad higher~

4Burasu Clan Empty Re: Burasu Clan Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:42 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
"S Rank - Able to rend people apart with ease, crush even bone to dust, incinerate, or do damage of the like. These jutsu have the ability to cause death even at a distance; for this reason, they are considered 'overkill'."

You're S rank jutsu does not conform to this standard, I'm just making you aware. You could have them able to penetrate ninja like a bullet down the full range before returning >.>

Also, you don't state this expends the orbs, which means they return to the user, correct? Please specify

I can approve this clan right after you make that change, or, you could make it a tad stronger....

up to you

5Burasu Clan Empty Re: Burasu Clan Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:00 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
This clan is ...

APPROVED

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.