Asura Senju

D-rank
Symbol: Klein Clan (W.I.P) Bleach_shinigami_symbol__73874.1411549339.1280.1280

Clan: Klein Clan

Kekkei Genkai: Vexigan

Vexigan Images:
Elements: Wind

Specialization: Ninjutsu & Senjutsu

Clan History: The Klein Clan is a small clan that hold great power in their eyes, feared among those who chose to harm the wild or prey on the weak. The Klein Clan have always tried their best to protect others with their power, attempting to keep peace within the Village, however they were attacked one night. The head of the Clan fell against his Rival, and half of the Clan was dead. This was the result of evil voice within the Clan, later, Asura, the son of the former leader took back the Clan from the one who murdered his father and is now attempting to return the once great Clan to it's former glory.

Kekkei Genkai Description: The Vexigan gives the ability to transform into the anthropomorphic form of the user's spiritual Animal, allowing them to gain their abilities and traits. This holds the Nickname of the Mini Tailed-Beasts. The power of this transformation gives the user power almost equal to that of a Jinchūriki, almost equal, not quite there. The transformation can take on two sides, 1: a full transformation where the user's body turns into that of their Antho Animal. 2: A Spiritual Transformation where the user is surrounded with the spiritual energy of an animal, gaining it's powers and abilities. There is the normal Vexigan, it allows the user to slightly faster and to hit slightly harder, then the Bujin Vexigan, that gives the initial power to transform, each is can only be reached though immense training. The strength of the form depends on the strength of the user.  upon being transformed, say, their chakra pool increases by x as well as their stats improve by. x. It has a cooldown and depending on the creature, it might reverse the speed gain to loss instead. Same goes with strength. Hand seals are no problem as they are Anthro, so it's a Human-like body and hands. The effects of it can also weigh heavy, like causing you to take damage.

Animal Advantages:

Drawbacks: The Klein Clan are bad at using three types of Jutsu. Medical Ninjutsu, Fūinjutsu & Kugutsu. On top of that, in tough situations, the Clan can easily forget about preserving itself and work to help others.

Members: Asura 'Madar' Klein (Current Leader)

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu: W.I.P, I do want to have my 4 Kekkei Genaki, I just can't come up with any at this current time.

Last edited by AsuraMadarUchiha on Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Klein Clan (W.I.P) Empty Re: Klein Clan (W.I.P) Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:54 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Could you edit the title of the clan to say WIP if you are still working on your jutsu please? Then, when you want me to mod this, remove it, and post the link to this thread in the clan mod requests <3

Found Here~ (Link)

3Klein Clan (W.I.P) Empty Re: Klein Clan (W.I.P) Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:26 pm

Asura Senju

Asura Senju

D-rank
Ayakashi wrote:Could you edit the title of the clan to say WIP if you are still working on your jutsu please? Then, when you want me to mod this, remove it, and post the link to this thread in the clan mod requests <3

Found Here~ (Link)
Sorted, working on the Jutsu atm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.