You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Building an Empire, one stone after another.

It all happened around 11:37 PM, when the celestial sun had already went towards his slumber, fading behind the towering mountain which kept watching over Konohagakure no Sato. A special meaning was given towards this peak by the villagers, one which made it more than a simple part of this beautiful landscape. The history of this village was also imprinted upon this unique landmark; there were no words written upon this monumental object, however, the faces of the most well-known leaders which once possessed the tile of Hokage had been carved upon it. Not only history, but the amount of symbolism that stood beneath this mountain was phenomenal; these were the people who watched over the village, in its brightest and most darkest times. However, with the Will of Fire being passed down to each Hokage and then spread amongst the villagers by them, Konohagakure had managed to last even throughout the most darkest years known to man.

The reflective sound which shivered between the walls was getting louder and louder by each passing second, stopping only when those ceaseless and lethargic footsteps which rattled down the hallway were finally placed to a rest. A few knocks were given against the wooden door which belonged to Lamya’s bedroom, before a familiar voice took down the silence one more; easy to recognize, even though it sounded a bit muffled towards the person which stood inside the room. “Lady Risu, may I intrude for a couple of seconds? It’s me, Tenzō.” was the question posed against the wooden door, on a calm, but yet worrying tone. Due to the pressure which bestowed upon his shoulders, the Uchiha repeated the same mistake which he did on the first day that marked his enrolment towards the Orochi Lady; entrance had once more happened without awaiting for an answer.

Once the door behind him was sealed shut, the few rays of moonlight which peeked inside the room were finally capable of shaping up that skittish expression which took over the Uchiha’s face. Both of those eerie and ebony eyes gazed upon her for only a brief moment, before that head was immediately lowered against the ground once the upper half of his body decided to take a formal bow in order to excuse his late intrusion. “I am really sorry for coming at a late hour like this, however, there are a few things which have an urgent manner and need to be discussed.” the Uchiha said while having that head of his directed towards the ground. A couple of more words followed after, in which he explained briefly the situation which had just occurred around him, just a few moments ago.

What happened twenty minutes ago...

Tenzō was lurking all over the streets of Konohagakure, until a few whispering voices managed to steal his attention; they were echoing throughout the nearby alley which was located alongside the Orochi's Compound. On those streets, two individuals were caught in a somehow hearable conversation, due to the fact that it was quite fiery and both of them had a harsh tone beneath their words. With that curiosity of his peaked, the young Uchiha relocated himself around the wall of a nearby building in order to have a much better understanding on their conversation; however, he did not like what they were discussing. Both of these individuals were unknown towards him, as he never once saw their faces within the village, nor compound. Due to the dim light that was bestowed upon the garden, the raven-haired man wasn’t capable of discerning and kind of significant features on their faces.

“I can’t believe that you’re this incompetent. We had a clean chance there, and you blew it. Couldn’t you find more capable beings for it?” were the harsh words which erupted like a volcano from the man’s mouth, while that face of his turned red. He appeared to be somewhere around his thirties, however, due to the dank night, that Uchiha might have been deceived and probably misjudged the man’s appearance. Standing at a reasonable height, the bulky man walked from a corner to another while keeping both of his hand entangled and behind his back. His description might have seem familiar towards the ANBU Captain, especially if Lamya was accustomed with the man’s gestures, although they might have been described poorly by the young lad; nevertheless, the man was known as Itsukuchi Hataro. A man known to rarely succumb towards his own emotions, however, he seemed quite irritated in that moment.

“Keep your tone down, you know that I am risking a lot to be out in the streets, especially like this.” the blonde woman said while darting her eyes against the compound’s gates. "Do do not worry about my part of the plan. I will make sure that the heir will finally get what she deserves, until then, you head back and make sure that the preparations are ready. The whole Orochi clan won’t even see us coming, especially since they have no clue about my whereabouts. They will be shocked once they find out where I have been hiding this whole time.” were the immediate words that followed after Hataro’s remark. However, due to the angle, the Uchiha wasn’t capable of seeing this person at all. There were only two noticeable features, first being the slender shadow that was casted upon the ground, and the second one was given by the voice which seemed to belong to a woman, despite her tone being rather deep.

Just after those words were finished, an utter silence had forsaken the place around Tenzō, forcing him to take another peek around the alley. To his surprise, both of those individuals were no longer there, and thus he waltzed back towards the compound.

Back into the present.

991 Words

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
It was hard to fall asleep when the sleep wouldn't come, not even the gentle hissing of the sleeping, massive white snake at her feet could help the young woman fall asleep. Her thoughts went towards the prison in which her uncle was held, that look in his eyes when he had finally been brought to justice. Those eyes did not show remorse or guilt, but was worse, they did not show any sign of defeat as well, almost as if he was implying that he had foreseen it all and that he was not even near his defeat. It was true that his Black ANBU were still active and that he still had some followers in the Ouroboros clan, to make matters worse, his most fateful lieutenant: Itsukuchi Hataro, had not shown himself for quite some time. Not to mention that there was a rumor that it was Hataro who had gone to Kumogakure to collect Enaka, something which bothered the young woman even more.

Even after she had managed to become the first and foremost member of the ANBU, even with her uncle in prison, even when she had risen to new heights and had become the newest Clanhead of the Ouroboros clan, still there was this gnawing feeling of dread which haunted her. Getting out of her bed, the young Orochi lady looked out of the window at the darkness of the night to get her head on straight. The peaceful appearance of the compound soothed her mind, eased her thoughts. However, she knew that there was a lot more to do. Hataro had to be taken care of sooner or later, the other one, Uzumaki Myra, was still missing and she had yet to find the missing pair of so-called Basilisk eyes.

Just when she was almost ready to head back to bed and try another time to get herself to sleep in bed, Risu could hear knocking on the bedroom door, followed by the distinctive voice of her student, Uchiha Tenzo. Since she wasn't really wearing anything overly enticing, wearing a simple  lavender shirt and black linnen shorts, she didn't mind letting him in, though she was yet again not given any time to react to his knocks, as he had entered without even waiting for a few seconds to let her respond or at least give him permission to enter.

For just a moment, the young man looked at her, before he suddenly averted his gaze and started apologizing for his crude entry, though what he said next did start to peak the Orochi lady's interest.

While the Uchiha started explaining everything which had befallen him a bit earlier that day, with each passing sentence, a new purple vein seemed to appear in Lamya's eyes, her golden, snakelike irides expanding, with the white of her eyes being covered with tiny pulsating veins, which showed both the surprise and anger that had started welling up within her. Hearing the young man talk about people who without a doubt were none other than Hataro and Myra, Risu's long, deep sigh when he had ended his story could've been her only way of levelling the emotions raging within her, making her regain her more neutral and composed appearance, despite the obvious shock in her expression.

"Of all times, they show up now," The young woman exclaimed with a surpressed anger, placing her thumbnail between her teeth and biting it. "No matter how we look at it, this is not good, not good at all."

So, without saying anything further, Risu sat down on the side of her bed and in that way woke up Uraeus, who had been sleeping peacefully until then, lifting his head up curious to what was happening around him.

"Those two are most likely Uzumaki Myra and Itsukuchi Hataro," The orochi lady explained calmly, saying only that which was necessary to be said. This was because if she went to deep, the Uchiha might realize that what Risu was seeking, was not just her uncle's research or a way to make the world a better place. She was seeking knowledge and power, one power in particular: the Basilisk eye created by her uncle. "They are both powerful individuals who served my uncle Orochi Enaka, delivering him samples for his research, exterminating targets that stood in his way. They did it all and they did it perfectly."

Just remembering what Hataro had done to her, had made her do was painful, but also the fact that he had managed to control her, direct her and fool her, made her angry as well, seething with rage and hatred. As long as this man had not been eliminated, her chances of obtaining which she sought were close to nihil and her chances of finally letting her parents rest in peace, were impossible and nigh inexistent.

"My uncle killed my parents, has played and controlled Konoha for over a decade and has toyed with my life as long as I can remember, but his motivations weren't injust," She continued talking, despite the fact that Tenzo might not even understand half of what she was saying. "My uncle was...is a powerful man, even in prison, he's still a threat to this world, but as I said, his desire to create, to crave knowledge and power weren't bad, but his methods were. He used fear and manipulation, which works, but he also created a vacuum, by killing my parents and removing my memories, I was nothing. When I regained those memories however, finding the truth about my parents deaths, it was almost inevitable that I would try and take him down."

After that, she pauzed, looking at the Uchiha to see if he had any questions, if he understood what she had said so far. Waiting for him to pose any questions, the young woman allowed Uraeus to lay himself over her legs and continue his own rest.

1002/1002

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
After the explanation of his earlier occurrence, the raven-haired lad arose that head of his from the ground in order to take a better look at the Orochi Lady, paying great attention towards those words and worrying expression on her face, the one which was hidden deep beneath her suppressed anger. Rushing his way towards the compound was probably a good call on his behalf, since the appearance which he described was indeed known by the woman which stood before him. After Lamya had finished her speech, the Uchiha took a few steps against his left side before attaching that spine of his towards the nearby wall; the whole information which he absorbed like a sponge was a bit too much, and he needed a few seconds to assimilate it thoroughly.

With the material now inside his head, Tenzō drew a few conclusions before opening up his mouth in order to speak, although, both of those thin eyebrows arched immediately backwards once the young lad had finally noticed that they were not alone. Even though, this whole compound was filled with different kind of snakes, the Uchiha was still surprised when he realized that the woman was keeping one within her room as well, and apparently there was something different at it. “I’m really sorry to hear about your parents, Lady Risu. Although, I may have to dwell a bit further into that. From what you’ve said, I managed to understand that you believe that your uncle’s actions were meant for the greater good. However, I can tell that he seemed to care about you, and maybe he still does, due to the fact that he only altered your memory.” the Uchiha said before pushing himself from the wall in order to wander a bit more within the room.

“You mentioned something about a research, hopefully, that died once he was sentenced to prison. But, that doesn’t seem to be the case, since both of his followers were displaying a curiosity regarding your well being, Lady Risu. Like you said, he’s powerful even inside the prison, and those two are probably continuing on with his work, thus they might after you.” Tenzō said on a curious and believable tone while walking slowly from a corner to another. A deep breath was taken, while realizing how large were the stakes regarding his whole dedication towards this snake-like woman. Despite all of this new information and the way that the woman was treating him over the passing days, imprinting on him nothing more than fear, the Uchiha wondered why was his loyalty so unquestionable. Perhaps, the love for his clan was too strong, and he was probably willing to do everything for it, or they may be another motive which stood behind his actions, and forced him to remain on her side.

With a few heavy footsteps, Tenzō managed to locate himself at the window before peering through it, that beautiful pitch-black sky was hoisting a grandiose number of stars. While gazing upon the landscape which stood beneath his own ebony eyes, the Uchiha poised another couple of questions. It seems that a significant thirst of knowledge appeared within him, and hopefully that one will be clenched in this night. “Remember our discussion, regarding the utopian world. Built upon chaos and order.” were the words which escaped between those luscious lips before that gaze of his redirected towards the white star that shone brightly inside this room, or at least that was the image which he saw. “Before achieving that, I believe that we must first deal with the problems that are currently standing in our way, your uncle and his crew. You need to have full control over this compound, and no one should be able to slow us down, Lady Risu.” the raven-haired man spoke on a stern tone.

“I may not be the brightest person who works under you, however, I can already tell that you have a plan within your mind. A plan which offers you the necessary... let’s say means, in order to bring havoc upon this world and usher it within darkness. You have granted me the chance to play a part in your scheme, and I wish to know my role much better, in order to understand my part and realize how can I improve myself for your service.” the Uchiha spoke on a curious tone while walking slowly throughout the room, halting against Lamya before kneeling in front of her. That curiosity of his was probably the only thing which made his behavior seem different from that long and white snake which rested upon Lamya’s legs. At the moment, Tenzō was loyal and docile when it came to his mistress, and hopefully he will find something of worth to remain that way, despite all of the unfavorable odds that might stand against their work.

During his whole coherent speech, the Uchiha had a perplexed image displayed upon that face of his; it wasn’t really that hard to tell that something was bothering this fragile and weak vessel. At first, Tenzō joined the woman due to his instinct to survive. All of that fear which emanated uncontrollably from her body, alongside those sweet promises that she made, were enough to keep him at bay. However, due to the whole time spent together, other needs formed deep inside this frail soul. Even though Lamya shrouded his heart with fear, the raven-haired man still wanted a bit more from her, despite him saying that he was going to refrain himself from such gestures. Although, due to his undying determination, Tenzō will do anything it needs to grow much stronger in Risu’s eyes in order to win that trust of hers completely, before trying to pursue his own desires. Only time will tell what kind of fuel will drive this young lad and push him over his limits, either love or hatred, both were capable of fulfilling that role.

Perhaps, he was trapped inside her own game.

1013 Words

Total Words ~ 2004

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
For a moment, a tiny and almost insignificant moment, it looked like Risu's face had an expression of disbelief and shock on it, only to quickly be replaced by an expression of pure and unadulterated hatred. She wasn't just disgruntled about Tenzo implying that her uncle still cared about him, she was angered by the fact she was once dumb enough to believe such rubbish and nonsense, for in true reality, she was a pawn, an unwilling pawn in her case. A disposable, yet useful pawn to his plans, but where he seemed to overlook the possibilities of anyone gaining more strength or wit than him, the Orochi lady knew very well not to underestimate her so-called pawns, after all, the proof of this was right there in front of her, in the form of Uchiha Tenzo.

"His resaerch might not have died indeed, but I dont intend to let it go to waste either," Risu said with an eerie smirk on her face, while she petted the snake on the bed. "His research was for the sole purpose of gaining knowledge and power. So even though I did not and do not condone many of the things my dear uncle has done, I will not forsake the power he has created, nor the knowledge he has garnered because of that research. I dont care about how many Uchihas an Hyugas have lost their lives for the results, for they're no longer my burden nor my possibility...the results of his research however, are."

Thinking about it, Tenzo was right, a man as powerful as Orochi Enaka, was dangerous both in and out of prison, even if he were to be locked away in the deepest darkest dungeon, he'd still pose a threat as long as he drew breath from this mortal world. The fact that his lieutenants had not been apprehended yet...made things all the more worse. Hataro had rigged her attempt to frame Enaka, making it so he got captured, rather than being killed in Kumo. However, it was obvious that his lieutenants were not as threatening as he was, for without it's head, even the serpent is reduced to nothing more than a corpse.

"They wont risk their lives to get to me, Tenzo," Risu laughed, as she looked straight into his eyes with a solid determination flowing within her own golden eyes. "To gain order we must indeed first envelop the world in chaos, turmoil, despair and dissarray. However, if we were to remove our hindrances, we'd better start with the lieutenants Uzumaki Myra and Itsukuchi Hataro. My uncle wont be so easy to kill and I dont think we can simply barge into the prison to kill him. As long as his lieutenants are gone, so is his contact to the outside world, so he can rot away in prison for all I care."

Thinking about her plans, her ideas to fulfill her desires, the young woman sighed for a moment, trying to figure out how to relay at least the most obvious parts to the Uchiha. Ofcourse she could not yet tell him everything, she could not just explain every aspect to him without even having passed phase one of her plans. Ulike her uncle who was an obvious planner, someone who could plan so many things in so little time, yet so far ahead, Risu was more the kind of person to keep everything within a near future, never going to far ahead of herself, to make sure every plan would have many backups and would more or less be executed flawlessly, she believed working step by step was better.

"First of all, we need information," The Orochi lady explained, as she knew information and thus knowledge was the greatest commodity on this world. "My uncle's research gives knowledge and information, bingo books of other villages, whereabouts of missing nin. All of that must be gathered. We need allies, strong and firm believers of the same path we have taken. We need a small, but strong group of people willing to follow our path, my path, for the only way to chaos is Fear and through fear, we will gain control and when we control, we can manipulate and dissolve and chaos as always, will ensue when control has been abused."

727/1729

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
This might have been the first time that Tenzō would have wished to be wrong; however, that did not happen at all, and his earlier deduction had proven to be right. Knowing that Lamya had tested his capabilities and progress since the time he had arrive, the Uchiha suspected that he might have been working as a test subject as well, especially when he had heard that her uncle used to perform dangerous research. However, when Risu said that clan members from both the Uchiha and Hyūga Clan were hunted down for research, there was no longer any shroud of doubt around his mind. Despite how much he wanted to let his anger loose in that moment, the young Uchiha knew better than to oppose the strength of this slithering woman; the raven-haired man was kept at bay with her fear. There were only little words to express the love which he had for his own clan members, and it would have not been surprising at all if he were to give in to his feelings; however, they were suppressed beneath a pair of furrowed brows.  

Once her speech was over, Tenzō arose from his kneeling position just so that both of his hands could reach and rest upon Risu’s kneecaps. That head of his slowly cocked from the ground before those lustful ebony eyes could meet her golden and serpent-like orbs. “You’re the strongest person which I have met, Lady Risu. Your strength is capable of overcoming hundreds of shinobi, and I do believe that you have what it takes to change this world, of bending it and shaping it with just your simple desire.” the Uchiha spoke on an acerbic tone before those eyes of his were subjugated to that well-known crimson color. Those two black commas spun for just a few seconds before ceasing their movement. Tenzō’s fingers pushed deeply within her pale skin while ascending upon those soft legs, reaching all the way up towards her upper thighs. Even though the raven-haired man’s gesture seemed quite bold, the man knew that the ANBU needed him, and also he enjoyed gambling with his life. Maybe this was the true nature of an Uchiha, and fear probably wasn’t enough to tame him completely.

Strong emotions were always the cause that stood beneath their capabilities of pushing themselves further, and even with fear there was no exceptions. Unlike others that forsaken themselves once they have met despair, the Uchiha clan members were known for having the ability that was needed to harness that emotion in order for them to transcend, to go further and rise above. However, this only lead to ignorance which brought death closer to their doorsteps. “How about we leave plans and power behind, for a single night. I believe that these are not the only things which are needed to make the world crumble, and I have realized that while you spoke to me about becoming monsters. However, to become one, killing may not be enough, that will only make us no different than animals.” were the words which gushed out between his lips, right before they curled into a suggestive grin that almost reached his ears.

With his eyes locked against hers, the Uchiha’s face went a little closer and halted just a few inches away from her own, leaving only that warm breath to clash against hers. While doing so, the woman’s thigh was abandoned by that right hand which strewn across her shoulder. “It’s obvious that there is much more needed. Saying that you are alluring and cunning won’t probably be enough to describe even a small part of you, although, I wish to turn into your little monster.” Tenzō whispered on a bantering tone before taking a small pause in order to let these thoughts sink inside of her. With his lips slightly apart from each other, the young Uchiha leaned further against the woman; he didn’t really seem to be bothered that one day he might get consumed by this devilish being. Lamya had an alarming rate of growth, one which always placed her a few steps above her peers. Even after learning and awakening the secrets that were left behind by his ancestors, the gap between them would probably still remain too large to be closed.

732 Words

Total Words ~ 2736

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
The young Orochi lady could've seen it coming from miles away, the Uchiha's adoration was yet again going into the wrong direction. Even though she didn't mind someone acknowledging her as something or someone beautiful, she had Kyohei and she did not need to have some lapdog licking up her boots...well, maybe she did want a lapdog licking her boots, but surely not a lapdog thinking he'd been promoted to being the top dog. However, besides that, she also felt some kind of resentment, as she saw his expression when she mentioned that she did not particularly cared about those who had perished for her uncle's research, after all, she simply was greedy and wanted it all for herself.

"I'm not far strong enough to become the strongest," Risu sighed deeply, while her eyes met with Tenzo's deep, black eyes, seeing them change into the obvious crimson color they had when they activated the cake genkai of the Uchiha: the sharingan. And as the two tomoes appeared in the young man's eyes, a glisten appeared in the Orochi's golden snake eyes, her pupils narrowing and her eyelids retracting a bit, making her eyes look alot bigger. Sincere greed and interest had taken over in her expression, notably when the tip of her tongue went over her lips in a swift manner. "But for now, it'll do. In time I'll be strong enough to even overpower the strongest of your kin."

As soon as the young man's fingers dared to touch Risu's legs, her skin crawled and shuddered, instantly replacing itself with hard, glimmering scales and even though this did not really change her appearance that much, it did show that she was not at all amused by someone inferior to her trying to feel her up. Even more so, Uraeus seemed to react to her moment of trembling, coiling around her chest and laying his head to rest on her shoulder.

"As every night, you will spend it in your own room or in the library, studying and researching all clues for your clan's revival," The Orochi woman replied rather coldly to the Uchiha's rather indecent proposal. While her hands suddenly seemed to be placed on the young man's chest in a gentle, almost seductive way, sliding upwards towards his throat, but not pushing him away as he reached closer and closer, until his lips were only an inch away from hers. It was then, that she pulled his shirt closer, yet cocker her head slightly aside, so that his lips would be close enough to feel the coldblooded breath or Uraeus and his red eyes would look straight into the ruby eyes of the massive white snake. At this point, with a soft hiss in her voice, the young woman gave him a stern answer. "Killing is indeed not enough. To make us monsters we need to implement cruelty and fear, to become gods, we take away their dreams and hopes when they get conceited and grant them nothing but despair. That is the truth of this world and how it works. Now...I wonder, should I let you have a taste of this despair?"

With one hand, she held the hem of his shirt, while her free hand carressed his cheek, pushing his face right in front of hers again, upon which her lips had curled into a sinister, greedy grin, while her eyes gave an eerie vibe, like a snake watching its prey. After this, she simply pressed her lips on his forehead and pushed him backwards.

"A goodnight kiss is all you will get, Tenzo," The woman laughed haughtily, while her snake kept watch on him. "You'll only hurt yourself if you desire more. Mark my words, quell your desires when they oppose mine, for in front of me...nothing you have, nothing you are, nothing you want has any meaning as long as I do not acknowledge it."

671/2400

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Those lips acted like morphine once they had assaulted the raven-haired lad’s forehead; those fiery eyes were turned to ashes in that moment, fading back into their original ebony color. While his own remained hanging, the Uchiha realized that all of that seductive and teasing play between them during the passing days was probably nothing more than an a simple illusion. That small and insignificant spark which lingered inside him was now extinguished, as he never once saw the woman act like this before, something clearly had changed in that night. Oh, but he had seen those glimmering white scales in their previous trainings, although they were never used in way such as this, as a defense against his seductive and playful touch. “If these are your feelings for me, then the result wasn’t that unexpected.” Tenzō spoke on a hollow tone whilst a few steps took him closer to the door, never once leaving that gaze of his from her.

“When I’m not in my room, I’ll probably be at the library. However, if I’m not there either, then the training grounds are probably keeping me busy.” were the words which escaped between his salty lips before they had curled into a broken smile, while a curtain bestowed upon those two dull orbs. “Tis late now, and I need some rest in order to let these thoughts settle down properly inside my hide.” he added while grasping the door’s handle, opening it just a few inches. Without further ado, the Uchiha awaited to see if Risu had anything left to add before waltzing outside the room. The reality hit him hard and showed how cruel it can be with him, no matter from which point of view you were looking at. It was no secret, and the impressions left behind always suggested that handling their own emotions had always been proven to be difficult for this cursed clan. No one felt love like they did, and the raven-haired man did not expect for anything in return to begin with.

Even the hallway seemed changed as well, especially that air around Tenzō which caused him to feel a slightly uneasy sensation; those thoughts of his were no longer clear, instead they were foggy. There is no action in this world that goes without consequence, every action has always an equal and opposite reaction.

A wise man once said...

“When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.”

however,

this was not the case.

425 Words

Total Words ~ 3161

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Knowing fully well that her reaction could've been seen and felt as a hard, icecold rejection, Risu did not care. Everyone had to know their place in the world and its hierarchy. There was no excuse for those who defied the natural pecking order and those who would one day succeed in surpassing their own rank and status, a swift and most likely violent end would be the end result.

Averting her eyes from the young Uchiha's face, the orochi lady thought about what could happen if this young man would be able to equal or even surpass her. She dreaded the thought of the meassures she would have to take when such a moment would ever dare to arise. There was no telling how it would affect not only her standing, but also her control, control she desperately vied for, worked for and even would die for.

"Some things are better left unspoken and forgotten," The young woman sighed, with her scaled skin reverting back to its original silky smooth appearance. Her gaze was not directed at the young man, but at the snake coiled around her. "Not all wishes can be easily granted, not all prayers can be heard. I dont need someone who can't focus on his tasks when being overwhelmed by emotion. I think it will be about time for you to start training in focusing and steering your emotions, so you can truly surpass the limits of your own clan's curse."

With her fingers carefully caressing the white snake Uraeus, Risu decided not to be tempted to sooth the young man's pain or his suffering, for the only way he would get stronger is when he'd learn to deal with setbacks and accept them or simply make ure that any setbacks were already impossible to happen from start. While the sound of the doorknob turning ressonated through the room, the Orochi lady looked up, her gaze just momentarily crossing Tenzo's. A forced smile appeared on her face, not daring to mock or hurt him more than necessary.

"Dont fall to deep in the darkness," She sighed, while turning her gaze towards the dark nightsky outside. "Or you'll end up being consumed by it."

As he left the room, the young woman stood up and walked towards her window, silently sliding it open and leaning on the edge of the window frame. Uranus, slithered over her shoulder and quietly left the room through the gutter near the window without making as much as a single sound or hiss of any kind. He knew why she was silent and why she wasn't interested in anything remotely related to romance. Her mind was focused on only her own memories and her own past setbacks, desperately clinging to the possibility of changing the violent outcome which had been bestowed upon her once.

"Trying to crawl out of the darkness is harder than it looks," She sighed, her fingers calmly rustling through her long jet black hair. "No matter how hard you squirm, no matter how strongly you desire for anything, there is only one thing which can turn pain and suffering into bliss...and that's power, even if it's through domination and fear, even if it means controlling all aspects of life itself, without power, we'd all become consumed by the darkness in our hearts and the darkness of the world itself."

Giving a slightly sad sounding chuckle, Risu turned around, closing the window behind her while walking back to her bed. With her eyes half-closed, she crawled under her sheets and hoped she would never have to endure as much pain as she had already done before. She would make sure of it.

628/3028

training:

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Posting here to use my 3161 words for training!

Training C-Rank Bukijutsu to B-Rank Bukijutsu | 3161 - 2000 = 1161 Words Remaining

Learning [C-Rank] Genjutsu: After Image | 1161 - 1000 = 161 Words Remaining

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.