You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Moussa Sissoko

Moussa Sissoko

D-rank
Moussa walked down the corridors of the desolate hospital smelling that hospital aroma that has the scent of just....cleanness. The hospital nowadays was pretty empty - then again, so was most of the village - and it was pretty sad to see alot of the patients with no doctor to tend to them. They say that when the new Tsuchikage is elected that everything is going to get better, Iwa will be great again; we will be a force to be reckoned with. Moussa didn’t believe it. One person can’t change the mind-set of an entire village. One person can’t retrieve all of the missing nin who have defected from Iwa. But that's where Moussa wants to come in, Moussa is going to set out to change not the village, but the negativity of the people. Moussa walked deeper into the ranks of the hospital, where the helplessly sick and terminally ill are kept. It’s sad, not alot of these people are going to survive, but Moussa is going to do his best to help.

Moussa looked to the left of him where he could hear a man screaming, clearly in the worst form of agony there is. He turns and makes eye contact with the man and smiles, walking towards the man with the softest look in his eye. Moussa rested his hand on the man’s forehead, pumping the man’s body with his sweet sweet chakra, killing the worst of the pain and soothing the man in the process. The man turned to Moussa and looked him in the eye and asked a question, a look of pure concern on his face:
"Mouse, do you think things will ever get better around here?"
Moussa gave the man a comforting look back and replied with the most honest answer he knew
"No, My friend. I don’t think it will get better. Friend, I know that things are going to get better..."
The man smiled at Moussa, looking to him like a God,
"Bless you Mouse" he said "Tell my children I love them"
And with that the man slipped into the deepest form of sleep, the unwakeable bliss. Moussa knew that the man was at rest.
"Rest in peace friend" he uttered, hoping that somehow the man would hear him.

After visiting all of the patients, one after the other, Moussa felt like just going home, sticking his face into his pillow and crying, and when the crying stopped he would sob, and when the sobbing stopped he would weep, and when the weeping stopped he would bawl. But Moussa knew that that wasn’t going to help the village. After looking into the hopelessness of each and every patient, the deep desire for better things for the village, that is when Moussa made up his mind. Moussa was going to get this village back to glory, even if he died trying. Moussa was going to track down all the deserters and punish them, harshly. Moussa was going to go to the Tsuchikage and demand better things for the village. Moussa took a scalpel from the unused shelf and sliced his hand, deep.
"By the blood that drips from my flesh, I promise you Iwa, that today is the day that the change starts, today will lead to greater things, I will revive you Iwa, I promise"....

Last edited by Moussa Sissoko on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Arashi was walking around the streets of Iwa, towards the Nekomotze district. He was training hard the entire day, and felt like he deserved some rest. But the ryo won't just jump in his pocket. Since the last Tsuchikage went missing, Arashi couldn't get any missions. He had to work in his uncle's forge at least a few hours every day just to earn enough ryo for food. He was actually heading for the blacksmith right now, as he trained the entire day.I can't wait for the new Tsuchikage to be chosen! There will finally be missions again, and I won't have to work at the stinking blacksmith every day!

While Arashi was thinking, he slowly reached the Nekomotze district. There was a wooden sign, by the road, that had a brown bear paw painted. That was the Nekomotze's symol, after all. Arashi continued a few dozen meters, and reached the blacksmith. It was a building carve into a rock, like any other in Iwa. The rock pillar it was carved into wasn't particculary high, around 10 meters. A wooden sign was hung above the door, which said "Mokiro's Blacksmith". Arashi carefully opened the stone door, not making a sound. The inside of the building was modest, and resembeled Arashi's house. Unpainted rough walls, old wooden furniture, everything covered in dust... The only difference is that Arashi's house had windows, while his uncle's didn't. There were candles everywhere, ldimly lighting the room.

"Hello Arashi. Come to work the forge?" - a silent voice echoed trough the room, breaking Arashi from his toughts. The voice came from an old man, looking older than he really was. He was in his 50-s, but resembeled an 70 years old granpa. This was probably becouse of the fact he spent most of his life in his blacksmith, rarely going out. His once fiery red hair was now nothing but gray. Arashi looked in Mokiro's eyes, and said - "Yes, of course. Any special orders for today?"
-"Nothing such, my dear child. But with the new Tsuchikage being elected soon, the demand for shurikens and kunai will jump like a frog chased by a wolf!". Arashi's uncle often made weird comparasions, and in his years of experiance Arashi figured out he was supposed to laugh at them. He laughed slowly, and stopped soon. As soon as he saw a smile in his old uncle's face.

They went into the other room, which was the actual blacksmith, with the forge and everything. But the anvil was missing. " Hey unc, umm... Where's the anvil?" - asked Arashi.
"Oh, yes of course. I ordered a new one, it just got delivered a moment before you came. Could you help me carry it here?"
"Sure."
They went out of the building. Arashi now saw a strange wooden crate that was lying by the wall.Strange, I didn't notice it on my way here. They picked it up together, and started carrying it to the blacksmith. The crate was heavy, very heavy. They could hardly carry it, but they didn't give up. They both pretended that they could handle it, afraid the other one would think they were weak. At one moment, Mokiro's hand slipped. The heavy crate fell, right on Arashi's left foot. "Arrrggghhh!" - shouted Arashi. The pain was imense, and Arashi couldn't help himself.
"Oh I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Arashi! Let's get you to the hospital, quick!
"Okay." The pain slowly went away as Arashi's uncle carried him to the Iwa hospital...

Moussa Sissoko

Moussa Sissoko

D-rank
Moussa was turning to leave the hospital, all of the patients tended to, everything that Moussa could possibly do was done. Moussa looked at the bandage on his left hand "Why do I do things like this without thinking?" the voice in his head almost echoed through the silent walls of the hospital. Moussa started thinking to himself, silly thoughts, anything really, but the slam of the doors awakened his mind.

An elderly man with a child in his arms rushed to the front desk of the hospital. "GET ME A DOCTOR NOW!
"Sorry sir, we cant there are none availab-"
"I SAID GET ME A DOCTOR NOW"
Moussa couldn't just sit and watch the scene unfold, he rushed to the desk as quickly as he could and hollered at the old man.
"Sir, come with me, I can treat your child"
"You dont look like a doctor...."
"Sir, Do you want the treatment or not?"
The mans face changed, he knew this boy. He was a renowned medical nin among this village. He hurried, the boy still in his arms, following Moussa.

It was bad. His foot was bleeding really bad. Moussa didnt know ifhe could keep the kids foot, but he would try, and he would try hard. He started to examine the foot avidly, asking all kinds of questions
"what happened?"
"When?"
"How and why?"
Moussa had just about finished his examination when the kid woke up and started screaming. Moussa quickly put his hand on the kids head, numbing the pain with his chakra. Moussa began to squeeze kids hand, and looked him in the eye, smiling
"Tell me kid, what's your name?"

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Arashi slowly woke up. Woah, did I feint? Where am I? What's going on? What's happening to my foot?! He was still confused, and couldn't remember what happened. As his sight cleared, the pain grew stronger and stronger by seconds. As Arashi was fully awake, and remembered what happened, the pain grew to the extent he couldn't help, but to start screaming. Arashi usually wasn't like this when he got hurt, but this was different. The pain controlled his body.

Arashi felt a warm, smooth hand touching his forehead. His pain quickly went away, and he was filled with peace. A drug? No, it can't be - a medical nin! Arashi slowly opened his eyes again, realizing he was in the Iwa hospital. His uncle was by his side, and another person... Yes, a man. He had spiky blond hair. His skin was pale, and even if he looked mature - he was only a few years older than Arashi.

The man wasn't entirely sure of what he was going to do. Arashi could see it in his eyes. The man soon spoke - "Tell me kid, what's your name?"
His voice was gentle, with a strange accent.
"I'm... I'm... Not a kid! - Arashi muffled silently.
Arashi wasn't particularly short, but he hosted a warm, gentle face. He was often confused to be younger than he really was.

Moussa Sissoko

Moussa Sissoko

D-rank
"I'm... I'm... Not a kid!"
Moussa smiled at the kid's reaction....Oh wait, he said he wasnt a kid. Moussa smiled at the guy's reaction.
Moussa smiled for another reason, the foot wasnt as bad as it looked. Heck, all the toes were broken, a nice bleeding gash there too, but Moussa knew that he could keep the foot. "We're gonna make it through this ki- ....Sir!" Moussa smiled that soft smile that would make anyone melt and went to work on the foot.

After about half an hour of bandaging the wound, cleaning the blood and correctly positioning the toes; Moussa was done. The young guy looked like a ninja, so what was he doing with an anvil on his foot? It must be because the village is so empty, and there are no missions in flow right now. Moussa couldnt be too sure, but that was his guess. Either way, the guy looked happy and Moussa felt good too. Nothing is better than helping a fellow shinobi.
"Buddy, I need you to do one more thing for me"
Moussa softly whispered to the boy.
"Stop crying!"
With that Moussa lifted his other hand from the boys forehead, and bringing him back into reality. The pain should have subsided by now, but Moussa gave the kid some painkillers to take for a few days
"One last thing, I just need to- HEY LOOK AT THAT PRETTY LADY OUTSIDE, SHE's BEAUTIFUL!!!"
When the boy turned to look Moussa injected him in the foot with a long needle.

"Because of that injection, you should be walking on your foot in the next few days....Haha!"
Moussa giggled when he said it, but it was true; the way the kid turned around just made Moussa laugh.

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
The man smiled at Arashi.
"We're gonna make it through this ki-... Sir!"
Arashi looked at the man. He was smiling, with a soft smile. That smile resembled his mother's smile, which instantly calmed Arashi down. The pain was weaker now.

The man started tempering around with Arashi's foot. As far as Arashi knew, all of his toes were broken, and he had a bleeding wound. That's nothing. This is just a scratch for a real shinobi! The man cleaned the blood, and correctly positioned Arashi's fingers. It didn't hurt all that much, probably because he was still under the effect of the man's chakra.
"Buddy, I need you to do one more thing for me.
The man brang his mouth close to Arashi's ear.
"Stop crying!
Crying? I'm not crying! Wait, am I? Arashi touched his face, right under his right eye, with his hand. The skin was wet. What? This is so embarrassing! The man lifted his hand of Arashi's forehead. Arashi's vision soon cleared, and his body stopped being numb. Finally, it's over...

The man than gave Arashi a small bottle of painkillers. It said "Take 1 every 6 hours. Repeat for 3 days." While Arashi was thinking about what was he going to do until he got better, the man started speaking again.
"One last thing, I just need to - HEY LOOK AT THAT PRETTY LADY OUTSIDE, SHE's BEAUTIFUL!!!" What? Where? Where? Arashi instantly turned around, like a reflex. The instant Arashi turned, he felt a cold object in his foot. What? He tricked me! Surprisingly, the injection didn't hurt at all.
"Because of that injection, you should be walking on your foot in the next few days...Haha!"
The man started laughing. The was he tricked Arashi, it was sort of funny. Arashi started laughing to. He completely stopped crying now, and was his old self again.
"Arashi. My name's Arashi Nekomotze!"
His voice was serious all of a sudden, and the way he said that is like suggesting the man to introduce himself to.

Moussa Sissoko

Moussa Sissoko

D-rank
"The name's Moussa, but you can call me Mouse."
Moussa helped the boy up, the elderly man offering a shoulder. They carried the boy home and rested him on a bed. He was going to need to lie down for a while. Moussa and the elderly man left the boy and both went their seperate ways, somehow, Moussa knew that his and the boy's path would cross again....

[exit]

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
"The name's Moussa, but you can call me Mouse."
Mouse helped Arashi get up on his feet. His foot started hurting, but Arashi didn't show a sign. Just... A scratch... Mouse and Mokiro helped Arashi get back home. Arashi entered his house, and laed on his bed. He positioned his foor carefully, so it wouldn't hurt him. He reached in his pocket, grabbing the bottle. He took 1 pill, and quickly fell asleep. Mokiro went back home, probably to work on those kunai and shuriken. Mouse probably went home to.

-Arashi Exits The Thread-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.