You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Empty In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:18 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Around midnight

With only the sound of chicadas and the rustling of leaves in the wind, the village of Konoha seemed to have fallen completely asleep. However, even at midnight, at an ungodly hour like it was at that very time, some paid the price for being ignorant to the rules of the shinobi world: the rule of the strongest.

"come on Iro, you gotta run faster," A man carrying a scroll in his hand yelled at another, slightly pudgier man who seemed to do his best to keep up with the slender man. "Who knows what happens if anyone finds out we've broken into the hospital."

The pudgier man sighed deeply, while breathing heavily. He was carrying a scroll as well and didn't seem to like what he was doing, being affraid of the consequences, not being helped by his partner in crime's suggestions. Just when he was about to decide to take things easier, a shadow seemed to momentarily block out the moonlight in the corner of his eyes. Frightened by this, the pudgy man started to breath even heavier, scurrying up to his partner.

"What's wrong, you look like you've seen a ghost?" The slender man asked, looking around to find the cause of his mate's facial expression, but finding no clue, he only gave a snarky laugh and slapped the pudgy guy on the back. "Ah well, guess we're far enough now, just relax, it's all going to be fine."

"White Snake style...Chimeara strength,"

A cold, rasping voice resonated through the darkness of the alley in which the two men were standing, freezing them to the bone with its sinister tone.

"How quaint to find two criminals so close to my home with stolen goods in their possession," The voice continued calmly, though without showing any sign of its origin. "I dont like thieves, not when you are stealing things that belong to me."

The two men shivered slightly, but suddenly the slender one pulled out a knife and started swinging with it, while chuckling nervously. "Oooh, should I be afraid. Do you know who I am? I've killed three people already, I'm a savage killer, while you're nothing more than a stalker in the night...weirdo!!"

Iro's eyes widened in fear, when the shadows seemed to move again and a masked person seemed to appear out of them, a young woman wearing an ANBU mask. Yet, just as he was calming down because he perceived the mysterious person as being 'just' a young woman, he noticed the tensed, enlarged muscles on the woman's arms and before he could even warn his slender comrade, he could see her hand swipe through the air like a blade, crashing against his friends neck and snapping it like a mere twig.

Looking closer, he could see white, scaled skin on every place where the woman's skin was exposed and long, raven hair twirling in the chilly night's breeze.

"Please, I'll return the goods, if only you spare me," The pudgy man said with a trembling voice, taking a few steps back, until he stood in the light of a flickering lamp at the side of one of the village's many appartment buildings.

He saw something glisten, a swift flash, a reflection of the light of the flickering lamp on something metallic. A spray of warm liquid touched the side of his face, but he didn't know what it was. Scared, he grabbed at the side of his neck, realizing it was covered by a thick, pulsating liquid. Looking at his hand, his eyes went slightly dull, before dropping to the ground like a lifeless ragdoll with his blood still pumping out of the sliced artery in his neck.

"Stealing the secrets of my uncle's powers...things I was studying for my own research...can only be solved by paying with your filthy, meaningless life," The masked woman chuckled coldly, while stomping the corpse aside with her high-heeled boots, taking the second of the scrolls that were stolen. Slowly, she pulled off her mask, revealing her white face, her golden, snakelike eyes and the purple make up she wore to accentuate them. But at the same time, she forgot to keep watch of her surroundings, standing in the light of the flickering lightbulb, exposing her identity, as she was overjoyed with the retrieval of the important scrolls which she needed to complete her research on her uncle's so-called god-form transformation.

2In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Empty Re: In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:46 pm

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Leaning with his back against a water tank located on a two story house, the young Shinobi was lingering outside his home at probably the most unfavorable hour. Drumming footsteps trembled throughout the alley, a sound which was immediately muffled by a couple of voices. However, these were not enough to convince him for a more proper inspection regarding the nearby occurrence. Once that chuckle began to ring, the Uchiha opened up both eyes and threw them against the source from which the noise had erupted.

His eyes saw two shady figures that were standing against a slender physique; the distance alongside that eerie night obstructed him from discerning anything concrete, although that did not stop him from going forth down the alley. Once he positioned himself a little closer to the group, the ANBU had  already snapped the slender guy’s neck; that’s what he deserved by underestimating his opponent. Tenzō took a step backwards before realizing that it was already too late for him to call for the authorities, as such he continued pacing forward. His heartbeat began to race due to the trembling tone which clashed against his ears, despite this, the man’s cry for help determined him to keep going.

While walking down the dark alley, the young Uchiha had once more halted, however this one was final as his right leg has just been drenched within the blood which just gushed out from the man’s artery. His heart was frozen, although his eyes slowly arose from the ground, just to witness  the ANBU’s exposed face from a side. Those scales were terrifying and her golden eyes made his spine shiver.  Hiding was no longer an option, especially with that red kimono of his that made him stand out while faced against the dark background. Therefore, the Uchiha jerked his head once, allowing the medium-sized ponytail to hide beneath his well-toned chest. A rather sturdy pose which was quite a contrast to what he felt was taken after a heavy gulp. His mouth was now wide-open, although no words escaped within the first couple of seconds.

“Are you sure that lowering your mask might be the right thing to do now?”  was the question which he posed against the woman, on a rather cheerful tone that was easily betrayed by that eerie looking expression which took over his face. What was he thinking? Twas clearly not the perfect time for jesting. With those jet-black eyes darted against the woman, Tenzō awaited for an answer.

425 Words

3In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Empty Re: In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:14 am

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
While she was putting away the two scrolls in the pouches of her armor, it was an extreme surprise to her that someone called out to her, something she had not expected to happen at that hour of the day, but since she couldn't just ignore the voice she heard, her eyes darted to the side, noticing the young man dressed in red, having jet black hair and eyes. For a moment, her eyes seemed to glisten with a feverish light, as she dispelled her Snake scale jutsu, giving the Uchiha a broad smile.

"I wonder..." The young Orochi lady hissed calmly, taking a few steps closer into Tenzo's direction. "Is it smart to say anything when witnessing something like this?"

When she stood close enough to the young Uchiha, she reached out to his face with her left hand, placing two fingers on his lips in a gentle manner, while reaching closer and closer, until he would be able to feel her breathing on his ears when she whispered into them.

"So many things can happen in the night," The young woman hissed deeply. "So tell me, what do I have to do with you?"

Obviously for anyone, when a murderer was caught in the act of killing, he or she would try to clean up their mess, making sure that there was not a single person left to tell the tale, but Risu had different plans, killing more people was not really her style and who knew what she could do for this guy to make him hold his tongue silent.

"Normally, I should make sure that you can't say a single word anymore," The young woman chuckled, while taking a few steps back again, but not taking her eyes off of the genin. "So what will it be, should I kill you, slit open your throat, surgically remove your tongue and eyes or do you have a better idea?"

325/1089

4In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Empty Re: In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:06 am

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Like an icicle Tenzō remained frozen in his place while the woman approached him. Unlike him, it seemed that she was rather good at keeping her composure under such stressful situations that would obviously bend a normal person, therefore she dominated the first part of the conversation. The man was forbidden to speak once her cold fingers stopped against his warm limps, numbing them in the blink of a eye. A coldness which was probably nothing more than a illusion formed within his mind, due to her snake-like appearance that was soon dropped slightly.

Unbelievable, but the woman managed to easily corrupt his feeble mind with just a couple of sweet words spoken alongside that breath which went against his ear, further luring him in within her lair. However, the Uchiha shook his head rapidly once she backed off, fighting whatever lurking thought that was upon his mind in that moment; calming down and avoiding her devilish charms. Once her intimidating threat assaulted Tenzō, those jet-black eyes of his defiantly posed against her own shimmering eyes.

“Perhaps... we should first clean this up, and then you.” he uttered back at her while shifting his eyes against the ground before making a small gesture to catch the woman’s attention, in order to indicate that those high-heels were soaked within blood. Changing the subject was a rather bold move, since this woman could easily break him down without a second thought, although she probably had something else in mind for him. Deep inside his heart was still pounding, but he knew that dragging on the conversation here might not end up in his favor.

“At least, we should make sure that there is nothing left behind that can be traced back to us.”  were the words which escaped between his lips while scattering his two orbs along the alley, checking for any kind of unwanted eyes. Without realizing, the Uchiha became an accomplice with this simple suggestion. While he was proposing the act, Tenzō already pulled up both of his sleeves which reveled the fact that his arms were encased within a white piece of clothing that stopped just beneath his elbows. Those lips were curled in a sly smirk while he waited for her response, hopefully his cards were played properly, or else that smile might be erased too soon.

393 Words

Total Words ~ 818

5In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Empty Re: In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:56 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
"Clean things up, hmm?" Lamya chuckled softly, kneeling down next to the body of the slender man, quietly placing her right hand upon the man's chest. With her chakra surging up instantly, the young woman utilized her knowledge on ANBU techniques with literal ease, breaking up the body into nothing more than dust. "I see, good idea indeed. I'd be troubled if there was anyone who'd step in this mess."

Walking towards the other, pudgier man, the young woman wanted to perform the exact same jutsu, but just as she wanted to do so, she looked at the young man who had suggested cleaning up everything in the first place. He didn't seem to be bothered all to much by witnessing a murder like earlier. In a way, he interested her, as his behavior was close to that of the man she loved:Uchiha Kyohei, but he was less polished, less refined and from the looks of it, he was still weaker as well.

"It's funny that you already speak about all this, as if you're involved," Lamya laughed shortly, placing her fingers against her own lips, realizing she might've signalled people that she was in the alley. Quickly continuing her work to make the heavier man's corpse vanish in thin air, she gave a swift smile towards Tenzo. "Let's go to my place, you'll be able to take bath there and have some food."

Putting her mask back on, she looked towards the Uchiha with her golden eyes for a moment, thinking about the fact that the similarities were indeed quite striking, possibly a sign that this young man was of the same clan as Kyohei, which would explain the colors worn by him as well.

"If you dont mind, could you tell me your name?" Lamya asked curiously, hoping to not being forced to other meassures to extract such a simple piece of information from this guy. "I might have some use for someone like yourself. Now, do you or do you not accept my offer of taking a bath at my place?"

355/1444

6In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Empty Re: In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
The man was forced within a statuesque posture while he gazed at how easily she could dispose of the evidence that incriminated them both, and thus her integrity and knowledge managed to leave the Uchiha speechless. Hearing those words made him realize that he accidently involved himself within the crime, as such there were only a few options which he could take in this particular case. With her earlier death threat in mind, Tenzō’s right hand slowly lurked behind his back with the intention of clenching those five fingers around the handle of a kunai, which stood well-hidden within that red scarf that was wrapped along his waist. Even if, he was aware that there were no chances of winning against this kunoichi, the young Uchiha still refused to give up on his life so easily; clearly, she was in her own league.

Different kind of scenarios were envisioned within his head, although each and every one of them ended up with his death upon this dark alley. With that being said, Tenzō’s mind was clouded and every word that assaulted his ears seemed  like nothing more than a threat. Even her humble invitation regarding a warm bath and food was interpreted like a trap for him, while simply ignoring the fact that she could have killed him right on the spot if she desired that. He was unable to think clearly once the pressure bestowed upon him, and overcoming his hot-blooded nature was a difficult task already.

Despite all of this, keeping himself calm was still the best option that the Uchiha could adapt in this particular situation, even if he felt inside like a volcano which was about to erupt. There were quite a lot of things that he could learn from the Orochi lady, and his interest was rather piqued by the possible opportunities that could open up to him. His grip around the handle grew stronger once those golden eyes began to glitter beneath that porcelain mask which was place back on.

“My name is Tenzō, Uchi –“ the young Uchiha uttered before his nostrils flared due to the interruption caused by a yell which echoed throughout the alley. “Someone told me that they were heading this way!” were the actual words carried by the wind all the way around the corner; apparently the ANBU wasn’t the only person looking for those scrolls. Their drumming footsteps were getting louder and louder, ringing horrifyingly in that dank night while also betraying their location. However, their numbers were uncertain for the Uchiha, leaving him only to assume that there at least two shinobi heading his way.

“I’ll tell you whatever you want to know, but could we continue this discussion once we leave this place?” Tenzō whispered on a worried tone right after the kunai was released from his clutches. With little time at his disposal, the young man agreed with her proposal without placing anymore thoughts within it. He was now determined to follow her outside of harm’s way, before they could get caught.

513 Words

Total Words ~ 1331

7In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Empty Re: In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:48 am

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Seeing the guy so tensed up and stressed out was kind of amusing, but Lamya knew that it was probably just the young man's imagination making everything she did or said into a threat or worse. Chuckling a bit when her mask was back in front of her face, the young Orochi Lady hoped to ease down his tension, but right at the very instant he was about to tell her his name, the voices of people reached their ears, alerting Lamya that they didn't have the time to be loitering around, certainly not while she was holding the two scrolls containing information from her uncle's research.

"Well...Tenzo is it?" The ANBU sighed, while turning into the direction from where the sound was coming, making a few handseals and placing her hands on the ground, after which a three meter tall, streetwide wall of mud rose from the ground in an instant. "I agree, let's get out of here first. You just follow me, it's the best option anyway."

With her mudwall in place, the young woman was fairly certain that no commoner would be able to pass through or scale over that small blockade without alot of effort, but if it was a shinobi rushing to their position, it would've been just how she thought of the wall herself: a small blockade, nothing more than a mere hindrance. Giving the Uchiha a sign to follow her, the ANBU captain scaled the side of one of the alley's many large buildings, waiting on the roof for tenzo to catch up with her.

"Come on boy, I dont have all day," She laughed with a hiss in her voice, which could be contributed to her mask's various voice-altering properties. Knowing she was far superior to the Uchiha wasn't a surprise, after all in the entirity of Konoha, she was probably among the top brass when it came to personal skill as a jounin. "The offer still stands...you interest me, why not get yourself cleaned up in the Ouroboros compound and take a rest?"

Since Tenzo seemed to have missed her offer from earlier, she hoped he'd have heard it this time, after all, she was a curious person and despite the fact he was silenced by the startling voices earlier, Lamya was smart enough to be able to discern that his full name was Uchiha Tenzo, meaning just like Kyohei, he was one of those donuts wielding, sharingan users. That alone was enough for her to find something in this guy to study and research to her liking, but as always, she had to find a way to get him far enough to allow her studying his kekkei genkai.

The fact that he was probably a genuine opened up a lot of opportunities. Despite the fact they were probably quite close regarding their age, she thought it could be amusing to teach him some tricks like a mentor of sorts.

502/1946

8In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Empty Re: In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:23 pm

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
A fairly sized shadow was casted upon Tenzō once the mud wall had arose behind him, its size was not that great, although it was probably enough to keep those pestering shinobi away. As soon as the Uchiha managed to comprehend her gesture, chakra was immediately channeled beneath his feet before lashing out towards the location in which the Orochi lady stood. With the use of this technique, Tenzō took a few steps on the building’s wall in order to build up his velocity before leaping and performing a back flip which relocated him at her side. Her rather swift change regarding the tonality of her voice was an eerie factor which added towards her next spoken proposal.

“You never mentioned the word compound before, thus I thought that you were referring to your home.” were the words which escaped between the Uchiha’s luscious lips on a rather surprised tone, while both of those eyebrows arched even further. “Although, I prefer to not get caught in this night, since it may be hard for me to explain what just happened. Leaving this occurrence behind might be the best option that I can apprehend at this moment.” the Uchiha added before readjusting his clothes and placing back both of his sleeves to a rest. His jet-black hair was slowly being tussled by the wind which caused the leaves to dance around their feet.

“Alright, I’ll accept your offer, even thought it was not what I had in mind. As such, please do lead the way and I’ll be right behind you.” Tenzō said before releasing the chakra around his feet. A man who once before did not accept the help of strangers, was now placing his trust in a woman who he never had seen before. Hoping that his decision would not be regretted, the young Uchiha pierced his eyes against the woman, with the intention of ensuring her that his mind was made up. Despite his husk being unpolished and rather frail, Tenzō was quite strong due to his personality and determination.

With his keen mind, the young Uchiha knew that knowledge was also an instrument that brought power and development to his cage. The physical shape of his body was nothing more than a barrier that stood between Tenzō and his goal regarding the re-establishment of the Uchiha grounds. Even if he was going to be exploited during his blooming state, the young man would still accept the woman’s offer, since he knew that the ANBU was capable of helping him overcome the barriers which obstructed his path.

The real reason which stood beneath his actions was forged from a couple of key factors, although the most important one was the loyalty that burned within his soul. Tenzō was a loyal shinobi from Konohagakure, although his clan was placed above that loyalty, above his village.  At the moment, switching sides was not a problem for him if the end result was related to the welfare of his own clan.

507 Words

Total Words ~ 1838

9In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Empty Re: In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:56 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
"I did say, my place," The young woman laughed, when suddenly reminding herself that the Uchiha was seemingly confused about it. Sure, she could understand the fact that he'd might have thought about it being just some appartment of house, but with her uncle, the former Ouroboros regent placed behind bars and with her own appointment as Clanleader nearing, Risu was officially reffering to the Ouroboros compound as 'her place', something she hasn't been doing ever since she had moved out of that place. "You might not be able to comprehend it, but despite the fact you and I might not be that far apart in age, I'm soon becoming my clan's new clanhead, which technically makes me a big shot, doesn't it."

With the wind blowing gently through her hair, the Orochi lady looked at the Uchiha with her golden eyes glistening eerily in the moonlight shining straight upon her mask. A soft chuckle left her lips, as she started to think about everything a bit to much.

"Fine, I'll lead the way, but you'll have to do your outmost best if you are aiming to follow me." Having said that, the Orochi lady bend through her legs just slightly, launching herself off into the air, only to land on the next rooftop with relative ease.

The compound of the Ouroboros clan wasn't all that far away from the main district of the village, but it could just as well be a different world, since the Ouroboros clan was famed for its large gardens, the traditional buildings and even more importantly, the fact that it was one of the few compounds that were actually closed off from the village itself by a seperate gate with their own security detail and guards.

If the Uchiha would take a look, he'd see that the guards were different from the young woman he was following, as they did not have the white skin or the golden, snakelike eyes. They only had a slender frame with black eyes and black hair, making them look rather bland and extremely normal compared to the ANBU.

"Let's get down behind the gate and do the rest on foot," The young woman spoke calmly, jumping down to the street right after saying it, pulling off her mask in the process. "Let's walk the rest to the Orochi estate. I want to hear a bit about you, Tenzo."

411/2357

10In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Empty Re: In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:27 pm

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Keeping up with her speed and not being left behind was a consuming feat which the Uchiha had to bear during the travel, especially since his pride prevented him from showing any kind of fatigued signs that bestowed upon his body. Indeed, the young man was thinking about an apartment or at least a mansion; never once has it crossed his mind that this woman was highly influential within Konohagakure. Beauty, power and influence were a bit too much for a single person to possess, or at least that’s what he thought before this spontaneous occurrence which happened in the night.

Tenzō was baffled once he found himself against the Ouroboros compound; those two eyes of his began to widen, while his mouth opened, forcing his jaw to almost touch the ground. There are only little words to describe the excitement which he felt in that moment; however, the Uchiha shook his head once before regaining his normal composure. While having his orbs scattered all over the place, Tenzō realized that he those who were in charge of guarding the district, were normal shinobi that looked nothing like the woman alongside him; possibly, being from a different breed was the first conclusion which crawled upon his mind.

Without taking his eyes from the compound, the young Uchiha leaped from the roof and landed alongside the Orochi lady. Those jet-black orbs were stolen once her mask was taken off, apparently there was something that made this flower distinct within this garden hidden between the walls; she was rather, unique. His arms were crossed once he began walking alongside her, albeit his right arm was placed shortly beneath his chin after the ANBU posed her question. Slowly, his head cocked down forcing his eyes to face the ground, while he pondered on the question a few seconds before answering.

“Well, since I was interrupted back then... my full name is Uchiha Tenzō. I am not really sure on what you might be interested in, since my knowledge doesn’t extend that much. However, I do have a thirst for it, one which hasn’t been yet clenched. More or less, I’m interested in the history regarding my clan.” Tenzō said on a calm and gentle tone before shifting his narrowed eyes back at the young woman.

“What about you, how long are you going to keep your identity a secret from me? Should I call you princess, due to this... large kingdom that you now possess?” the man inquired on curious tone before letting out a chuckle for the first time in this particular night. Tenzō regained some of the spunk which he lost earlier, therefore pointing out that the woman has revealed only a few things about herself. Her name and intentions were still unknown to him. Hopefully, she won’t take his harmless attempt for a joke as something rude; the man was known for having a hard time when it came to jesting, maybe, he was a bit too friendly.

504 Words

Total Words ~ 2342

11In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Empty Re: In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
It was quite her luck that the Ouroboros compound was always rather silent and peaceful at night, with most of the members of her clan enjoying their time either in the gardens or in their homes, which made it in a way all the more easy to get to the Orochi estate without a hassle, secure the scrolls and allow the Uchiha to have some rest. It was all good after all, not only did Risu find the missing scrolls, she also managed to shift the blame on the two men she had hired to do the job, as well as meet someone with a kekkei genkai she wanted to study, since she didn't really have the time nor the appropriate stuation being dealt to her to check Kyohei's potential.

"The history of your clan,hmm?" The young woman sighed softly, while leisurely walking up the road towards the Orochi estate. It was interesting to hear an Uchiha talk about finding out his clan's history, certainly given that they never really got back to their old spot in the Konoha hierarchy of the clans and families. "Regarding that matter, you're always welcome to use my family's library to check that out, maybe even the Hebi family elders have a thing or two on that subject."

Opening an iron, barred gate, the ANBU lead the Uchiha into a large, lucious garden filled with exotic and native plants and trees of all sorts, both common and uncommon. Though stepping off the apparent path cleared in the garden, would not've seemed wise to any outsider, as the hissing of snakes in the dark did not seem appealing, Risu however moved off of the gravel path and greeted a massive, six-meteres long white snake, which conveniently coiled around her arm, slithering up to her shoulders, where it rested like as if it were a large, heavy leather scarf.

"About the name," The young woman chuckled, pointing at the large, traditionally build house at the other end of the garden. "Formally, you should be addressing me as Lady Orochi, though Lady Risu works fine as well, given we are not yet on terms of friendship or comradery to speak to one another without honorifics, I'll be calling you Tenso-san, if you're ok with that?"

389/2746

12In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Empty Re: In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:26 pm

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Silence... the awkward silence bestowed upon the Uchiha, dwelling deeply inside his soul and tainting it. Docile and leashed were the snakes inside her den. Up until now, this place has shown  him everything besides the simple word which he was looking for, trust; Tenzō’s eyes were nothing more than viciously sharp this whole time, as they were actually feasting on every detail that stood before him. With that mischievous persona, the woman played with their fate as if they were nothing more than puppets in her plans... puppets. While walking on the path that lead towards the Orochi state, the Uchiha paid great attention around his vicinity; that head of his was constantly jerking up and down while her words regarding their library were revealed in that assault towards his ears. “I’ll make sure to visit your family’s library...” Tenzō uttered on a somber tone while keeping his pace with her. That garden which had unfolded before him was nothing more than a mantle of riches that covered the land, and eventually it stole those ebony eyes of his, leaving a baffled expression upon his face.

Sinister were the piercing hisses which came from the rattling snakes that crawled under the dim light that stood beneath those iron gates which just opened; unappealing were the sounds that managed to renew his senses back inside of him. Despite their majestic size and terrifying sight, Tenzō walked towards the Orochi lady while shifting his eyes on the direction in which she pointed; completely ignoring the snake which coiled around her, that could possible swallow a whole limb from him without any kind of effort. Their appearances has basically blended beneath his eyes, truly it wasn’t even that odd due to the similar looks which they shared. Once he had fallen within her charms, a moment arose that quite went against his nature. Ignorance has finally managed to catch up with this young land; something about this woman managed to cause havoc within that vessel of his.

Those sturdy knees began to bend against his own will, once the Uchiha found himself only a few inches away from the woman. His right hand was leaving his body once that downfall had began, apparently he wished to touch her upper left thigh. If she would not move away from his path, then that hand of his would crumble all the way down alongside her leg like until it reached the end of her high-heeled boot. In his mind, this simple gesture probably resembled something close to a worship. “You can call me whatever you want, Lady Risu. I was a fool to even believe that we were standing on an equal level, therefore I shouldn’t step on the same ground as you...” were the words spoken by Tenzō while his head began to sink deeply against the ground. Surprisingly, but the impression which he left behind was equaled to that of a man which was about to pledge his allegiance towards an iconic figure that stood before him.

“I am not aware of what you may think about me, my fair lady. However, I shall strive even harder than I did before, in order to catch a glimpse of your attention. Earning that trust of yours will be my main goal for now on, and once I have done so... hopefully, you’ll be willing to open up more for me. The history of my clan is important to me, and it represents the world for me. With your guidance, I believe that I may be able to fulfill my dreams.” Tenzō spoke on a soft tone while keeping both of his eyes against the ground. Believing that he may reach his goals with this woman alongside him, was an honest thought that stood upon his mind in that right moment. Every defense which protected his personality was shattered and breached completely in that moment, against that person. The goals which he had outweighed his honor by far, as such depriving himself from it was an effortless action on his behalf.

684 Words

Total Words ~ 3026

Learning [C-Rank] Earth Release: Earth-Style Rampart |  3026 - 1000 = 2026 Words Left]

Learning [C-Rank] Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu | 2026 - 1000 = 1026 Words left

Learning [D-Rank] Temporary Paralysis Technique | 1026 - 750 = 276 Words Left

Total Words Left ~ 276

Last edited by Uchiha Tenzō on Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

13In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Empty Re: In blackest night [Tenzo/Private] Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:53 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
With Tenzo suddenly grovelling like an ordinary commoner, bowing down without any selfrespect in front of Risu, the young woman's true nature seemed to become more and more clear with every word he seemed to utter in admiration, giving himself blows to his own selfesteem and self worth without any apparent reason.

"Why dont you just simply become my servant than?" The young woman said, while her boot stomped down on the ground straight in front of the young man's face, the gravel shaking slightly under the pressure of her force. The young Lady's hand reached out for Tenzo's chin, while she kneeled down, lifting his face slightly closer to hers. "Just say yes. I will help you gain the power you need, I will help you recreate your clan, I will make sure you achieve your goals and in return..."

For a moment the young woman pauzed, as the snake around her shoulders started to slither down her arm towards the Uchiha, ignoring whatever feeling he had towards the massive beast, while it returned to the ground, slithering away into the darkness of the garden.

"In return," Risu spoke softly, while removing her hand from the Uchiha's face, getting back to her full height. Her eyes seemed to glisten rather eerily in the pale moonlight, with her skintone and raven hair making her look more like some snakily ghost, rather than a living person. "You will serve me to my needs, you will follow my orders and only mine. Even if you were to be commanded by the Hokage himself, you'd still follow my orders, my commands, my judgment."

The young woman's hand went for the mask she had been carrying along the entire time, remembering that she could indeed use this Uchiha for her own needs and that in return, she could indeed help him in his ambitions. She needed to be able to study the Sharingan, utilize its power and even ways to counter or even destroy it. She needed more Uchiha, more people with extraordinary bloodlines. To rid the shinobi world of its weakness, to remove the boundaries of the villages and to unify all or destroy all. Yes, despite his ways and his crimes, Orochi Enaka was right on one thing, the entire Shinobi world needed a change and where he failed in his way, she would succeed in hers.

"Follow me, Uchiha Tenzo," the young woman suddenly spoke calmly, reaching out her hand towards the young man, her own purplish black chakra becoming visible as she started to exert her strength, making her no longer look like some ghostly apperition, but as the Queen she was. "Stand up and follow me, become my strongest shield. Become the guardian of the truth which will one day change the world."

With that being said, the young woman turned around, walking towards the massive traditionally build house at the end of the path, no longer looking behind her, but simply expecting the young Uchiha to follow no matter what.

509/3255

training:

END of Thread/closed

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.