You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yasuke

Yasuke

D-rank
The Troublesome Quad Crew | C – Rank Mission:

“I sure hope, I get something fun this time around”

Yasuke thought to himself as he would be on his way to the mission center to receive a mission he had been signed up for. Due to the high population in the village these days there are a shortage of missions which naturally leads to genin ranked shinobi getting the short end of the stick, rarely receiving missions if not on a team and even then they consist of the simplest of tasks. In Yasuke’s case he wasn’t assigned to a team yet and wasn’t sure if he would be at this point, but Yasuke not being one to complain took it for what it was and made the best out of every opportunity given. Yasuke would arrive at his location as he would walk up to the teller who was an older woman with glasses who would be reading a book.

”Excuse me, ma’am I’m Yasuke Raiu and I’m here to receive my mission”

Yasuke said to the teller speaking softly hoping not to startle her with a smile across his face. The teller immediately dropped her book and gave Yasuke a penetrating stare for a few seconds before returning a warm smile.

”I’m sorry Yasuke, here are your mission details make sure to meet with your partner before heading off, I’f you have any question please let me know, otherwise make our village proud and return safely young man!”

She would reply handing Yasuke a scroll which held all the details for the mission, Yasuke walked over to a bench to wait for his partner as he began scanning the scroll. Yasuke eyes grew big with excitement as he seen the header “C Rank”, this was beginning to be a good day after all and after a bit more reading it only got better. Normally a C Rank mission would be acceptable for to genin ranked shinobi to take on however in this case Yasuke would be paired with a chuunin, one that he hadn’t met before so Yasuke was sure to read the full bio and the remaining mission details before rolling the scroll up and impaciently pacing and scanning the area looking and waiting for his partner to arrive.

Tomohiro

Tomohiro

B-rank
Tomohiro received a crow as he stood on a rooftop watching a group of street thugs fight each other below. The crow was very fidgety as it danced upon his shoulder. The crow then nipped him in the ear. For that reason, he really didn’t really care for crows. The Nakir groan as he reached for the crow’s leg and removed the parchment. He read the parchment from the raikage’s office. The parchment had been requesting him to fill in for a fellow chunin on a mission. He was to guide a genin to eliminate some bandits. That was something he was interested in. Clearing up the filth in Kumogakure had been one of his top priorities. It was almost a god send that he received this mission.

He replied to the parchment and reattached it to the crow’s leg. The crow flew off sloppily toward the raikage’s office. His mission partner was supposed to be a Raiu. It had been a long time since he had met a Raiu. His last sensei was a Raiu and he was very fond of his old master’s wisdom. He wondered if the genin shared a similar wisdom and capabilities as his master. Though, he wasn’t quite sure of what to expect. You never knew who you were going to get on these mission. The last mission he had with a genin, the guy kept talking to himself. It was very awkward and slightly uncomfortable. This started to make him have some doubts about who he was helping on this mission. He wondered what the genin of the village were coming to sense he got promoted.

Upon arriving at the administration office, he rushed through the door to see if he could find his partner. He walked up to the teller and asked about the mission he was given by the raikage. The teller gave him paperwork on the mission and he went over the information quickly. Upon seeing the picture of his partner, he quickly looked around and noticed him sitting on a bench. Tomohiro took a sigh as he prepared himself mentally to go speak with the genin to get this mission started. It wouldn’t take much to get through this, but Mitsuhide concerned him. Mitsuhide the genin and not his younger brother.

“Raiu Yasuke?” he asked in a mellow tone, “I’m Nakir Tomohiro. I’m here to guide you on a mission. I think we can walk and talk. I’ve been a bit ready for action.”

Tomohiro then walked toward the doors of the administration and started to make his way to their destination. He hoped that his partner would follow behind him as he was ready to make the short trip to the Thunder Grounds. The chunin had been quite familiar with the Thunder Grounds as he trained there often. He liked the calming sound of thunder booming as well as the peace. Bandits that threatened his place of training would not go unpunished for his sake and more importantly the sake of the village.

Yasuke

Yasuke

D-rank
As Yasuke waited, it would seem as if he was watching paint dry the boredom was real by now and the anticipation was killing him. Yasuke pulled out the parchment that contained the details of the mission and his partners bio once more making sure he hadn’t missed him. Yasuke had always been more perceptive than his peers growing up but was never the first to take action so even if he had noticed something before his peers he would wait until they noticed and acted on it. Being an introvert was one of Yasuke’s worst traits not only did it shield him from building relationships but also networking which is always key to gaining resources. On the other hand there wasn’t much interaction in Yasuke’s life with anyone other than his immediate family, due to the fact he didn’t have a sensei or a squad at the moment, with that being said this would prove to be a key opportunity for Yasuke to build something he never really had before true comradery.

Yasuke would be deep in thought at this point, completely oblivious to what was going on around him as his attention would suddenly be broke by a shadow being cast in his line of sight creating a glare partially blinding Yasuke for a few seconds before he shifted his head and raised his arm to block out the rays of light. There would be a young man standing by where Yasuke sat on the bench, he would have the most unusual violet eyes Yasuke had ever seen, with dark brown hair which was spiked which had a rat tail in the back that flowed the length on the young mans back. His appearance had already spoken for itself, Yasuke knew he would be working with a skilled shinobi if this was his partner although he didn’t fit the bio one bit Yasuke would greet him with a smile as he began to speak.

”Raiu Yasuke?.......I’m Nakir Tomohiro. I’m here to guide you on a mission. I think we can walk and talk. I’ve been a bit ready for action.”

The young man would say as Yasuke would jump up incredibly fast out of his seat filled with excitement, he would start walking with the young man on his left side keep up stride for stride before extending his fist to partner, hoping he would return the gesture.

”Yo, nice to meet you Tomo-kun, I think we will get along just fine let’s get straight to it. From the intel we have so far there are four bandits that we need to take care of all D rank with a proficiency in hand to hand combat, which would be a breeze for you I have an idea if you don’t mind me taking the lead and you providing support if need be?”

Yasuke would express confidently, hoping his new partner would give him the chance to show his strategic prowess. Yasuke would be perplexed at how well he was communicating thus far as he was usually the shy introvert, this was the first time in a long time he had felt he was going to be apart of something he just hoped he wasn’t coming off to harsh.

Tomohiro

Tomohiro

B-rank
The excitement that the young Yasuke had broke a smile across his face. The boy reminded him of one of friends as a kid. Excitement was a good thing. It let him know that the boy was ready to handle whatever was thrown at him. Though, he knew from experience that he shouldn’t always get too excited. Too much excitement could bring disappointment. The boy was a kid based on the quick look he gave his profile. Though, his height sort of said otherwise. Tomohiro would let it slide. There was no need to kill the kid’s spirit. Tomohiro had a rough childhood that he didn’t want anyone else to go through. From what he knew, the Raiu were strict themselves. He just didn’t know if they were as strict as his clan.

“You want to take lead?” he repeated with a straight face as he evaluated the question.

Tomohiro looked toward Yasuke as they kept moving. The excitement the boy had was a bit too enthusiastic. Tomohiro did handle his first C-rank mission pretty easily and it also was against bandits. Though, he had additional help and his partner may have been even able to take on some chunin at his level. Tomohiro didn’t mind having to sit back and allow his partner to take on the bandits alone for a few moments anyway. He was actually curious of what Yasuke’s fighting style was like. It would also give him a chance to evaluate him. It wasn’t often he would interact with those and give feedback, but it would mostly be for his own notes. Depending on what his skills were, he may be able to help him.

“Sure, I’ll support you. If you look like you’re struggling too much, I promise that I will intervene. There’s no fighting that.”

The last thing he needed was for a genin to die on him. That would be one of the worst things that could happen. Tomohiro was fully aware of his own skillset. He trained heavily when he got the chance to. The bandits were just mere playthings and not much else. He knew that Raiu were pretty capable fighters and shouldn’t be taken lightly. From his time in the academy, he knew of them to be excellent fighters regardless of what specialization they took. He hadn’t battled one face and even thinking about it kind of concerned him a bit. Most of them utlized two elements that countered both of his. Tomohiro wouldn’t want to push his luck against a Raiu that was a similar caliber to his level of skill.

“Raiu Yasuke, do you know of Raiu Mizuki? I haven’t heard or seen her in months. We were squadmates once. I was just curious,” he inquired as he blushed slightly.

He thought about his old friend Mizuki. The two of them met at the market as he had been searching for a “new” weapon. The weapon he ended up getting was old and rusted, but it did it’s job for the time being. He even still carried it as a backup weapon. It wasn’t quite often that he dual wielded his blades. He preferred having a hand free to perform hand seals. Most of his repertoire consisted of ninjutsu skills. Tomohiro hadn’t really thought about it until now, but he truly needed to work out training more abilities with his blade. Not burning through your chakra reserves had been easier when you used weapons, but he had plenty of chakra reserves. He came to the conclusion that he would train himself more in weaponized chakra techniques. Probably would also be better for him to train his defenses as well.

629/1145

Yasuke

Yasuke

D-rank
Yasuke walked alongside Tomohiro, carefully scanning his face as he would become delighted at the sight of Tomohiro's warm smile, he indeed approved of Yasuke's impression so far. Yasuke would be caught of guard as he watched the young mans smile disappear and a look of confusion appeared as he would repeat Yasuke's question back to him as if he was unsure.

“You want to take lead?”

Yasuke would give a gentle nod signifying that's exactly what he meant, they would continue to walk, as Tomohiro would give Yasuke some reassurance fueling Yasuke spirit, this was a chance for Yasuke to show his mental prowess although he is big for his age and he is proficient in taijutsu, he always took a strategical approach.

“Sure, I’ll support you. If you look like you’re struggling too much, I promise that I will intervene. There’s no fighting that.”

Although Yasuke did want to take the lead he did have an actual plan and it would require both of the shinobi's participation, and with Tomohiro's cooperation and reassurance it was sure to work. The only skepticism Yasuke had was what abilities Tomohiro had, not only what elements he could wield but also his fighting style or proficiency. Yasuke knew the only way to figure this out was to ask of course not only would this fuel Yasuke's curiosity but also help add the missing pieces in Yasuke's plan. Yasuke's mind would begin to formulate and play out different courses of action based on the layout of the Thunder Grounds, Yasuke had always had a photographic memory, Yasuke attention would be broke at the mention of Mizuki once more. As Yasuke listened closely to what Tomohiro had to say about his fellow clan member as the interest surrounding Mizuki continuously grew.

“Raiu Yasuke, do you know of Raiu Mizuki? I haven’t heard or seen her in months. We were squadmates once. I was just curious,”

Reading Tomohiro's facial expression it was clear to Yasuke that Mizuki had the same effect on him that she instilled in everyone she seemingly came in contact with. Yasuke eyes grew wide now knowing for sure he wouldn't take anything less than finding Mizuki, he had heard so much about her in such a short time it was nothing more than a coincidence. Yasuke had been given a mission from his father to seek out Mizuki, although he didn't want to jeopardize the confidentiality of the mission he would need someone to assist him.

"Mizuki, you say she is quite the interesting person, however it seems she is currently away from the village that is all I can tell ya, Going back to my plan it will require both of use to act in conjunction I'll just act as bait to draw out the bandit in a sense, with that being said I need to know your elemental capabilities and any other battle strengths?"

Yasuke would say as he would now be back to his usual calm self, awaiting a response from Tomohiro.

Tomohiro

Tomohiro

B-rank
“I specialize in close to mid-range combat. Mostly close range. I’m also quite skilled in ninjutsu. I generally use my katana to take out up my enemies up close. I have moderate defensive techniques as well, but use them scarcely. My elements are katon and doton, but I haven’t utilized doton into techniques yet. I hope that helped.”

It hadn’t been so long that ago that he trained using doton techniques. He had instilled a lot of his time into learning stronger katon techniques and hadn’t thought to put too much more effort into learning doton. It wasn’t that he wanted to stave off from doing it. There happened to be a few things that he needed to try out first. Doton would come in handy in the long run, but it wasn’t his first priority. Tomohiro didn’t want to make excuses for him, but it was what it was. His doton training would definitely come in handy as he progressed through his shinobi career.

As they approached the thunder grounds, Tomohiro would bow his head to his new partner. He would take his plan into consideration as he would try and execute it to the best of his ability. Tomohiro rested his hands on the grips of his katana and would start twiddling his fingers. They would move back and forth between the two weapons. He would be ready for whatever his partner had planned. Tomohiro was sort of versatile in his fighting style. Though he had self control, he had was quite itching to draw his blade. His blades were his pride and joy. Though it was time to get rid of his old one. He like Yasuke enough, he may just give it to him.

“I’ll make sure your plan comes to fruition,” he said with confidence, “Just don’t die on me.”

315/1460

Yasuke

Yasuke

D-rank
“I specialize in close to mid-range combat. Mostly close range. I’m also quite skilled in ninjutsu. I generally use my katana to take out up my enemies up close. I have moderate defensive techniques as well, but use them scarcely. My elements are katon and doton, but I haven’t utilized doton into techniques yet. I hope that helped.”

Yasuke would listen to Tomohiro as he would explain his strengths and fighting styles. Yasuke would smirk as Tomohiro came to a close on his explanation of his battle prowess.

"That will work, well my plan will set us up for success either way"

Yasuke would say with much confidence, not only was this Yasuke's first mission, but this also would be a testing point for a technique he had been developing. Yasuke would form the tiger handseal and summon a  water clone utilizing the Mizu Bunshin no Justu technique. The clone would appear next to the duo as the thunder ground would come into view. Yasuke would scan the area looking for a vantage point in which the real Yasuke and Tomohiro would survey the bandits as Yasuke would use his clone to draw them out. Yasuke watched Tomohiro as he would fidget his fingers plying with his sword while it would still be sheathed, the was a good enough sing for Yasuke to see that Tomohiro would enjoy taking part in the bloodshed. Although Yasuke would normally take a different course of action when it came to these things but this being his first mission he surely had to complete after all this would be his first impression on how he would be able to protect his village. Yasuke could see a lone bandit standing near the entrance of the thunder grounds, overrun with emotions Yasuke would take a deep breath calming himself completely.

"We shouldn't go any closer, otherwise we risk detection although with the intel we have I think it will be fine to confront the bandits head on I'd prefer to end things swiftly, I could honestly do without the bloodshed but orders are orders so.."

Yasuke would exclaim as he would point out a tree, which would be a safe distance away from where the first bandit stood which would also provide cover to keep their location hidden until the last moment.

“I’ll make sure your plan comes to fruition....... Just don’t die on me.”

Tomohiro would say as Yasuke nodded in approval, as he would leap into the nearest tree heading toward the one he had pointed out until he would be perched on a branch in which he would have a perfect view. Yasuke would wait for Tomohiro, as soon as he would arrive Yasuke clone would close the distance between itself and the entrance stopping 5 meters from where the bandit stood as they would lock eyes. The bandit obviously knew someone would be coming as he would already have his kunai drawn, the clone would let out a sigh this would be light work for Yasuke the bandit was only  teenager after all 15 at the oldest. Yasuke couldn't understand how someone or better yet why someone would interrupt the training of shinobi this angered Yasuke a bit making things more interesting. The bandit would charge at the clone and once about a meter away would thrust the kunai towards Yasuke's neck, Yasuke would wait until the last second to dodge turning his body slightly and grabbing the wrist of the bandit using his own momentum to flip him on his back, the same time the bandit hit the ground his wrist would snap as Yasuke still held a firm grip. This caused the bandit to drop the kunai which Yasuke would caught mid air, only then to drop it right on the bandits neck piercing almost completely through before stopping the gravity from the height it was dropped wouldn't have enough force to break the spinal cord causing it to stop there.

A geyser of blood would shoot up as Yasuke would step to the side dodging the radius of where it would spray, the bandits body would be on the floor convulsing as he would suddenly stop as all life would leave his corpse. Yasuke showed no emotion what so ever, as he walked over to the young teen's body eyes still open yet lifeless, Yasuke would kneel and shut his eyelids. Yasuke would catch a figure moving in the brush as he would also be able hear leaves rustling behind him. Although not very skilled the bandits still positioned themselves in appropriate locations to mount an ambush, yet all would be for naught when one couldn't do so discreetly. Two more bandits would emerge from parallel positioned brush locations almost attacking in a synchronized fashion both would be equipped with a kunai as they would both charge at Yasuke from opposite side. The real Yasuke would be perched on a branch about 10 meters away from the action, Yasuke would gather ranton chakra in his lungs expelling a black mist which would cover a 15 meter radius catching Yasuke's clone and the two bandits in the middle. Right as Yasuke expelled the mist he would release his clone thus getting back most of the chakra he had spent. Yasuke had utilized his "Kuroi Kiri no Jutsu", which would blind anyone caught inside while allowing Yasuke to track his opponent only down to a 2 meter radius.

The only reason Yasuke would have performed this technique would be to use it's sensory prowess to find and locate the fourth bandit, he would be hiding in nearby brush.

"As soon as I release this technique, the location of those 2 bandits that attacked my clone will be in clear view, those are for you I'll take the fourth bandit in the brush below"

Yasuke would say looking over to Tomohiro as he would, leap off of the tree and into his technique heading toward the brush closing in on the location Yasuke would release his jutsu as the mist would drop to the ground revealing the once obscured area. The ground and bushes would be partially wet from the moisture that was in the air from the mist, Yasuke would have his back turned to the other two bandits and would be completely vulnerable to the, it would be up to Tomohiro to take care of them. Now about 2 meter away from the brush Yasuke left hand would begin to glow with raiton chakra utilizing his "Raiton: Kangekiha" technique as the bandit would shoot out from the brush looking to grab Yasuke. He would wait until the last second before evading the grab and countering by grabbing the neck of the bandit releasing the a compact wave of lightning at point blank range. The bandits body dropped to the ground sizzling with electricity as life slowly left his motionless corpse.

Techniques Used:

Tomohiro

Tomohiro

B-rank
Tomohiro nodded his head that they should avoid detection. Yasuke seemed to know what he was doing. This was most definitely a good thing. One couldn’t always be too careful around when completing missions. It was pertinent that shinobi thought to look ahead. To survive in the shinobi world, you had to take certain precautions to make sure you kept your head. If they had just waltzed right up to the bandit, they may have been in for a rude awakening. He liked people who planned ahead. It made him think that the village would probably be in good hands in the future. Yasuke gave him a bit of hope that was the next generation would supersede his expectations. The young Raiu would definitely be someone to watch in the future.

His partner in his advances went into the tree line. Tomohiro took a brief moment to get a good luck at their surroundings. It would have been bad if the bandits had followed them into the trees. He was just providing extra caution when needed. You never knew what could happen on these missions. Tomohiro had been on quite a few missions that had turned sour and out of his favor in the past. That was something that would keep you on your toes. A mission going bad was not what he needed especially with having someone to look after moderately.

Tomohiro followed his partner into the tree line to find his own branch. He purposely stayed out of sight and would watch to see what his partner would do. Baiting the bandit with a clone was a good idea. It was a smart move. The clone was more than capable of taking out the bandit which was another good sign. Tomohiro had to admit that his partner was quite very adept at handling this situation. The two bandits that he noticed in the brush earlier had popped out and attacked his partner’s clone. Yasuke then let him know that the two ambushers were his as soon as he would release his clone. This would be a peace of cake. Tomohiro thought about using his Netsugan, but figured that it would be a waste to use it on these lowly scum. The bandits didn’t deserve it. He figured that the mist was safe. Tomohiro didn’t like the idea of running through a black cloud of mist without knowing what it exactly did.

The Nakir looked to his partner as he nodded his head to him, as he darted out of the trees and engaged them in unarmed contact. Tomohiro would send thrusting heel to the bandit’s chest knocking him to the ground as he spun around on his opposite heel. The front of his foot flew through the mist and hit the bandit square in the neck causing his body to flip into the air sideways. The other bandit started to get up not knowing where the opponent was going to come from. The bandit attempted to hold out his kunai in front of him to no avail as Tomohiro’s Kenmei released the bandit’s life liquid into the black mist. It was a clean cut from what Tomohiro could make tell. He had been wielding a blade long enough to know when he hit a carotid artery. The only thing remaining he had to do was take out the remaining bandit that he flipped over. The bandit was stunned as he had been splayed out on the ground. Tomohiro wouldn’t take any chances as he took his blade and slid across the bandit’s throat.

Taking these two had seemed like it was too easy. They were just another week excuse of human existence that would no longer try to inconvenience the HIdden Cloud. It seemed like it was almost bi monthly that the bandits would sort of take over the thunder grounds. Tomohiro had left a pile of bodies up quite often. You would think that the bandits would get the memo, but it seemed like they were too stupid to even figure it out on their own. It was quite often that Tomohiro would have to teach them a lesson. A lesson that resulted in their deaths. He would spare no bandit that dared to threaten him or his fellow shinobi’s training.

Tomohiro walked out of the black mist toward his partner as he taken down the last bandit. The Nakir approved of Yasuke’s skill. He was going to make a fine shinobi indeed. There weren’t too many shinobi lower ranking shinobi that impressed him. Yasuke seemed to be another Raiu that had a positive effect on him. It was good that they were able to make corpses out of their enemies. It was a show of strength and would increase their experiences. Tomohiro hoped that the Raiu would take what he experienced today with him through his shinobi career. He had no qualms with him joining his side on another mission. The mission was a stress reliever for him. Tomohiro actually felt much better than he did earlier. Approaching his partner, he got within decent range of him before sheathing his weapon.

“You’ll definitely make a fine shinobi, Raiu Yasuke. If you ever find out any more about Mizuki let me know. I need to find out her opinion on something. If you ever want to pick out a better weapon, let me know. I’ll definitely assist you. Maybe I’ll even give you some tips on using a sword.”

The mission was accomplished and all they had to do was report back. Today was definitely a good day. He preferred taking out his opponents with swiftly and this was about as swift as it was going to get. Tomohiro was appreciative of his comrades abilities. He would definitely continue to monitor the genin’s progress as he would move up the ranks to becoming a high ninja. There was a passion that Tomohiro noticed that he had for the next generation. He figured that maybe his calling had been to help teach others. It wasn’t too late for him to start teaching at the academy, but he wasn’t sure if he was quite ready to handle little kids. Though, he did wish to train up a squad of genin one day. That was something he knew for sure that he wanted to do.

“I’ll see you around kid. I’m going to do my paperwork a bit later on. I’ll have to check something out first. Just leave the bodies for the crows,” he said as he walked away.

Tomohiro figured that he would need to consult his father about something and that it couldn’t wait. It was a technique his father knew that he was curious in learning. He seldom went to his father for anything. Nakir Ryuu was a very complex and independent person. He also highly believed that his children should become strong and surpass him one day. Tomohiro was going quite slowly if he wanted to surpass him. His mother would even put a decent fight against him and he didn’t want to think what would happen if either his parents had gotten serious during a training session. He hated to seem in a rush, but it was something he needed to do before he needed to travel to Hi no Kuni.

1240/2700

[Thread Exit]

Mission 1500/1500

Training:

[1125/1125][-25%/Clan] Fire Style: Twin Dawon

75 words unused

Yasuke

Yasuke

D-rank
As the mist Yasuke had created dispersed slowly he would be able to sense only one chakra source, he knew for sure this had to be Tomohiro's there was no way feasible he could have lost to the likes of such scum that the bandits represented. Yasuke quickly turned around spotting Tomohiro, thus being overwhelmed with a sense of relief now with the visual proof of Tomohiro's existence. As Tomohiro approached Yasuke with his blade unsheathed dripping with blood before sheathing it as he would close the distance between the two, Yasuke would reach out his fist to congratulate Tomohiro on a job well done.

“You’ll definitely make a fine shinobi, Raiu Yasuke. If you ever find out any more about Mizuki let me know. I need to find out her opinion on something. If you ever want to pick out a better weapon, let me know. I’ll definitely assist you. Maybe I’ll even give you some tips on using a sword.”

Yasuke was able to tell how well Tomohiro could wield a blade by how quickly he was able to subdue the bandits and also by the way he held it which showed he had experience. The way he used his blade was more of an art rather than a fighting style Yasuke approved of this as it showed he had put in long hours to get to were he was, which is the same Yasuke intended to do this inspired him. Tomohiro sheer strength and battle prowess gave Yasuke motivation that he to would be chuunin soon, this would be just the confidence boost he needed before he would start the exams.

"Job well done Tomohiro-kun, speaking of Mizuki I've been asked to follow up on her whereabouts, something I'd need assistance for anyway we work pretty well together so I may as wel enlist you, our fist stop will be the dojo she ran, I'm more than sure I could find a use weapon around there somewhere, once I get all the details I'll send for you until then, take care"

Yasuke would say with a smile on his face as he now felt he could trust Tomohiro enough to let him in on his sercret assignment he had been given from his father.

“I’ll see you around kid. I’m going to do my paperwork a bit later on. I’ll have to check something out first. Just leave the bodies for the crows,”

Tomohiro would say as he would walk away, Yasuke had completely forgotten about the corpses that would lay restless on the battlefield, Yasuke had some last minute things to get together before the chuunin exams, even though he still had to travel since it was located in Hi no Kuni this year. Yasuke would begin sprinting off into the distance Yasuke was always in a hurry.

3,169 Total WC

1500/1500 - Mission

1,669 WC Remain

Stats Trained:

Exit Thread.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.