Lucky Minetake

Lucky Minetake

D-rank
Symbol: Minetake Clan Clan12

Clan: Minetake

Kekkei Genkai: Cheen hoiiru me or chain wheel eye. This is a doujutsu

Elements: Fuuton. Others are your choice

Specialization: Bukijutsu. Sub specialization kenjustsu

Clan History: The Minetake clan was a normal clan who focused on swords and other things. One day During A Conflict The Leader Was Caught In A Genjutsu. After Then Caster Died The Leader Remained In The Genjutsu For 48 Hours. When Arriving Home People Were Shocked To See A Doujutsu. He Not Knowing Of The Power Casted A Genjutsu. It Took Advantage Of The Minetake Blood And Sharp Eyes To Create A Doujutsu. The Genjutsu Could Awaken The Doujutsu In Any Person With Minetake Blood. This Genjutsu Was Banned Due To It Causing Partial Blindness.  

Kekkei Genkai Description: The Chain Wheel Eye Is A Doujutsu Changing The Iris Into An Orange Circle Or The 'Wheel'. The Eye Is Completely Orange And Chains Make A Star Pattern By Linking. The Chains Are Pure Black. Along With This All Minetake Have Ace Eye

Drawbacks: To Use The Doujutsu You Must Write A 100 Word Awakening Wherever And Whenever You Want. The Clan Has 'High-Blood Pressure' Perverted.

Members: (Members of the clan can be updated here)

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:
C-Rank Jutsu:

A-Rank:

S-Rank:

Last edited by Lucky Minetake on Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Slight Adjustment)

2Minetake Clan Empty Re: Minetake Clan Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:28 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
I can't even attempt to fully read this, it hurts my brain. Please only capitalize the first letter of every sentence, or proper nouns, and then I'll take a look.

3Minetake Clan Empty Re: Minetake Clan Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Lucky Minetake

Lucky Minetake

D-rank
Sorry. But when at my computer I need a need a keyboard. While that makes 0 sense my keyboard sucks. My fault. Currently not using my desktop. Will fix.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.