You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is he this powerful[private] Empty Is he this powerful[private] Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:04 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Dray had been walking within the small south forest of konha all morning trying to spend much time with nature as he would soon be out of konoha for a while. The trees, the plants and the atmosphere all looked familiar.. With a sigh, dray hopped into a tree and seated himself well with his two legs stretched on the broad tree branch, his back against the tree itself and his head also taking a comfortable posture..
As the breeze blowed past dray, he was fast asleep in no time...and his worst nightmare took this oppoetunity to crawl in...

Dray seemed to find himself in a room as he looked around and saw someone laying on a bed seeming to think about something that might have been baffling him as he muttered to himself softly though it was not like he was regretting yet he was loud enough for dray to hear since only them both were probably in the room.. He said to himself as if he was re- saying what he had earlier said to someone else.... Those words found a way to come out from his mouth at that particular moment as he tried to recall the words..."what I did back then are what true and worthy shinobi are meant to do at that moment. That is truly what they are
trained for. To protect. What they truly live for. To be there when needed. What is expected of them.To be worthy of their title. There are so many different shinobis in this current shinobi world we wander in. There are mostly two classification of shinobi in my current point of view. There
are some out of many shinobis who are
very caring. They possess emotions. They mostly put their comrades before their mission even if it means failing the so
called mission and getting punished for it. Like wise, there are some out of many
shinobis who strictly abide by the rules of
the shinobi world. Those shinobis who do not really mind who they have to kill,
assasinate, kidnap, maim to complete
their mission and lastly, their are some
out of many shinobis in the shinobi world
who are solely dependent, they do not have any affiliation of any sort, they may have emotions or not, but they hardly show it and they really like being on their own and do not like people crossing their
path but looking at me, to other, I might
be the kind of shinobi that is heartless, have no emotions, kill whenever I want but I would not say if they are right to think that or wrong due to my attitude. My kind of cold personality is a hard one to understand for most people who notice me though I do not like being noticed depending on what I have gone through..I
prefer to be distinct wherever I am though
not through causing trouble of testing my
might with others. Throughout my entire
life, I have mostly done what is neccessary to my existence and my village and I would continue to do so until I think other wise due to the change in atmosphere..and by saying atmosphere, I
well understand what I mean though you
on your own path may not understand
due to your level of thinking.
So what I did back then was to protect
your life, my mission and also to retain my image so if the likes of those silly bandits ever see me again, if they can not try to offer a better fight, then they would not bother to come nearer to me or my
vicinity... So, do not worry throughout all
of our travels, I was employed to protect
you and that is just what I would gladly do provided that you make it easier for
me. ...... Dray wondered what was going on. The man was sounding like he was beginning to doubt himself.. He wondered if he truly did what he did to had said to protect his client, to protect his mission or he just did it out of being stone cold. Was he freezing already. Was it due to the fact that he was always alone.. Maybe he should losen up some more but in other words, won't that make him soft? Dray thought....

Getting up from bed, the man probably decided to do what he always did maybe to calm his nerves.. He got up from the soft bed and sat on the floor crossing both legs and performing the tiger hand seal to dod what looks like a meditation....maybe expecting to see or hear something useful ,but nothing definetly came this time. It was just him and himself and dray who he did not notice in the room... After some minutes of trying to get something from his meditation, the man got up and put on what seemed to be his regular shinobi attire. A black long sleeve first, a black jounin vest above it and another overall armless blue jacket on it, he placed two twin daggers over his back in a X format, his long lengthed katana on his left hip and various basic projectiles and tags in his ninja pouches and jounin vest pockets..
Stepping out of his home, the man headed to out as dray followed behind recognizing this area as kumogakure since this was not his first dream of the place. .. Probably hoping to train and be blown away by the wind and storms that occured there at night considering the fact that it was night time already, dray carefully followed behind the man though he was now certain that he was not visible to the man or any single person around..
WC:960

2Is he this powerful[private] Empty Re: Is he this powerful[private] Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:25 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Dray continued walking behind the man with little but solid thoughts feeling his mind, his body and prying into his very skin tearing through every layer of it. He had not gotten to the lightning plains when the wind started to blow towards him as if it was calling out to him. He had heard that Kumogakure's lightning plains was known for heavy storms during the night and why somebody would go there for anything especially at night was really suprising to him.
Dray walked on until he got to the lightning plains after the man. He could feel the wind welcoming him with a sweet cold that sent little shivers down his spine. He was sure his body was not feeling ok. The man's behaviour also showed that he was restless and maybe worried as to why he could not calm his nerves with his meditation that probably always helped. If he should undergo this training and he still felt the same way, then something was surely wrong deep down inside of him. Dray ran forward since the man couldn't see him.. He stopped and looked closely at the man's face.. It was claymore all along.. Dray was angry.. He ran towards the man hoping to land a barrage of punches on the wolf mask on his face but dray simply went through the huge man. The man seemed to feel something pass through him but he did not mind for long. He proceeded to bring out some scrolls that were in his pocket. He had picked them up from home earlier. Looks like he had drafted out some self techniques that had to do with his abilities on his own. He had stored them in scrolls but had not practiced them yet and that was what he planned on doing right now. His abilities seemed to be one that was not limited in ideas. Unlike most other clans, He could use the ability to create living things and non- living things too. The first jutsu he had thought of and had put down in the scroll was an ice dragon technique. A technique that calls forth an ice dragon directly from the clouds in a majestic manner. The dragon would have life in it and would also be controled by him. Following his every commands and responding to his every actions. He had only drafted out the idea but he was sure he could make it happen too. Luckily for him, kumogakure no sato was a village that was hidden in clouds so, calling forth a dragon, an ice one specifically from the clouds in the sky was a no problem thing but on a second thought, he knew that the dragon would be strongly attached to the clouds like the dragon's tail was the connection between this world and the sky so, even in intense battles, he had to protect that region of the dragon or the dragon would have to return to its dimension by melting into water.

Dropping the scroll, the man breathed in, then breathed out trying to calm his nerves a bit. Feeling a bit relaxed, he moved his hands to perform three hand seals...Ram, ox, bird..he said as he made the hand seals. Doing this, he was busy condensing water from the atmosphere into the clouds to facilitate the calling forth of the ice dragon. The man was focused while doing this as it was probably his first time of performing the jutsu so, he did not want to give any room to mistakes as it was not something he seemed to tolerate. After some time, as dray did not bother calculate the time it took for the water to condense, the gates to the clouds seem to fling open as a shinning ice- white dragon came down majestically from the clouds as if responding to the call of a shinobi and Yes, it was. It came down due to the call of the man but it did not go to him directly. It flew around the area in different styles and coiling itself as if it was trying to get used to the human world. It was acting like as if it had a mind of it's own but as dray was not one to be fascinated, he was suprised but for a minute due to the appearance of the dragon and it's skin as it gleamed in the darkness under the light of the moon.
Seeing enough already, the man telepathically called forth to the dragon as the dragon came racing at him as if wanting to attack him but instead, still with it's tail attached and moving through the clouds, it came speedily and with its head going for the man's legs as it coiled from hiss legs up to his head with it's head at the level of the man's head. What a beauty it was. It's head was adorned with bolty spikes and it's body was also covered in scales. Dray moved his hand on the body of the ice dragon feeling the sharp scales and he knew that those would be useful in battle. With the ice dragon now straigtning up in front of the man as if motioning him to get on for a ride, the man did as expected. He hopped unto the dragon with one of his leg forward on it's head and the other legs backwards on it's back. It was a brilliant moment. A moment for the title..."Dragon slayer"in regards to how the man mounted the dragon. With his voiceless command, the dragon began moving steadily as dray hopped on too and watched below him. It was still so familiar but as the dragon advanced to greater speed, it went higher as dray now looked down but could not recognize it...So, this is all of kumogakure??.. Dray wondered as the dragon took him more higher. Getting high enough, the dragon stopped at the man's command as he took some time to think of what to do with the dragon. He was now aware that he could mount the dragon to facilitate his movement. Looking closely at the dragon, he smirked as he ordered it to dive downwards. The dragon did so as dray held on tight, lifting scales off the dragons body and shooting it down to the ground. Dray was impressed at this. The dragon moved horizontally once more as the man tried commanding the dragon to shoot the scales again. This time, it was easy but not yet accurate. On the third trial, it was more easier, more faster and more accurate as the ice scales dug deeply into the earth. Bringing the dragon very low to come to the ground, the man was not satisfied yet as he thought of how to use the dragon another way..defensively perhaps. Then, the idea of how the dragon coiled around on it's first appearance struck dray's mind as he looked like dray and the man were sharing the same mind. With a simple command, the dragon coiled defensively around the man leaving spaces between his eyes for him to see what was going on outside of him. Feeling a little accomplished at what he had done as he still had another jutsu to learn, he released the dragon as it flew majestically again again and shot into the gates of the clouds only to respond to when he called it forth again... Beautiful technique dray though... Was claymore this powerful, but he seemed friendly too... Dray was now getting confused as to what this man was...
WC:1289

3Is he this powerful[private] Empty Re: Is he this powerful[private] Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:00 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
As claymore was feeling a little tired but still pumped with adrenaline over having to fully control the dragon's every move for quite a very long time, he proceeded to his put his second jutsu into action. According to what he had drafted out on to his shinobi scroll, he was to create more than just the dragon he had called forth from the clouds earlier. He was to create a true reality. A beautiful replica of mother nature that would bring about jealousy. He was going to create a full solid mountain. Where he had gotten that crazy idea from, he wondered. Replicating mother nature was not an easy or just a mere task considering the fact that he was not creating any ordinary solid natural or artificial mountain. He was going to create a mountain of ice for his own purposes. A mountain with foundations of ice. Not soil or rock, a mountain not covered just externally in ice but an artifiial mountain actually made of ice. Not trying to calm him self down this time like he had tried to earlier, claymore just freely let the adrenaline pumped up in his organs, muscles, and tissues to flow endlessly through his body as he acitively performed the ram, bird, tiger hand seal.

Immediately, the earth around him shook as if an earth quake was about to occur. He felt the earth tearing apart to pave way for something to shoot out. At this moment, he now felt himself being elevated far above normal ground level. He looked below his little feets and saw what look like a mountain of ice erupting underneath his very legs. He was astonished as to how true this was. An actual reality like he had expected. He touched the region of the mountain around him and saw that it was truly a mountain made of ice. But he was not too impressed because the mountain did not go past two metres as he roughly calculated it though he did not feel too bad but he was more encouraged than ever that he could put his ideas into reality. First was an idea of a mountain that he executed perfectly with little stress and this.... It was a dream come true. But now, he was set to improving this piece of beauty. He tried the same jutsu again with the same ram, bird, and tiger hand seal but all that still happend was not more impressive as what had happend before. The mountain increased just one metres above what was below him before making the mountain about three metres above normal ground... Trying again, regardless of how much he tried to release his best, he was not getting the best of his unique abilities..
Looking for something to motivate him as the adrenaline that was earlier pumped up and flowing actively in his body was now coming down due to him not feeling encouraged, a very familiar voice rang in his head like it had been there all the time waiting for the right time to speak out... Dray simply thought of his father's encouraging words and spoke it out to claymore though he believed that claymore could not hear him.. Make your firm grip strong on the hilt of your very sword but also, loose at the same time like your life depends on every single action you make with it. A swordsmaster must be firm with the sword but loose with its movements regardless of what kind of sword it may be. When I say sword, I not only mean the regular sword you know but am also laying emphasis on whatever means to employ as your blade to accomplish your set goals be it your actions or even your words.
A Ninja/ shinobi's world is like a plane mirror, in which you look at yourself before you wash your face in the morning. You see yourself, simply, the way you are, naturally. The Five Secrets of shinobi hood. Move very quickly. Sound, possess a calm mind. Be very light in body. Have a clever mind. Master the real basics.
Even though you are surrounded By several enemies set to attack you, Fight with just one little thought That they are but one. The sword has to be more than a simple weapon like I said earlier; it has to be an answer to life's very own questions. The way of the sword and the Way of Zen are identical, for they have the same purpose; that of killing the ego. The Sword and your mind must be united. Technique by itself is. Not sufficient, and spirit alone is not enough. The ultimate aim of duel lies not in victory or defeat but in the perfection of the character of its participants if you truly understand what I mean. Where questioning is rewarded, virtues are promoted, respect is demanded, and love is then, central........
Mechanical or artificial wings allow us to fly, but it is with our minds that we make the sky ours. The more you sweat in training, the less you will bleed in battle. Pain is the
best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class. Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are so condemned to it. I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me. Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it's costly price. To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving true peace. One mind, any weapon. We do not
rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training. One finds ife through conquering the fear of death within one's very own mind. Empty the mind of all
forms of attachment, make a go-for-broke charge and conquer the opponent with one decisive slash. In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the
expert's mind there are few. When you aim for perfection, you discover it's a moving target. I am prolonging the fight because I can see that you need the practice. The Way of the warrior does not include other ways, such as Confucianism, Buddhism, certain
traditions, artistic accomplishments, and dancing. But even though these are not part of the Way, if you know the Way broadly, you will see it in everything. Take
arrows in your forehead, but never in your back. You can try to prevent your opponent from defeating you through defense, but you cannot defeat him without taking the offensive position. You might as well stand and fight because if you run you will only die very truly tired. He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is
Enlightened. Act like a man of thought; think like a man of action. Your work is to discover your motion and then with all your heart to give yourself to it. A swordsman
knows how well to fight and when to surrender but not without effort. Putting all these into. Careful use will guarantee you a brighter future..most of all, be calm in mind to perfectly execute what you picture in mind and think in head... Dray finished saying as he shruged..

Suprisingly, claymore seemed to hear this piece of information that dray had said..Hearing the words that were now said to him being repeated over and over in his head, he looked properly at himself and knew that he was not at his limit yet though he believed that he had no limits except in death. With sheer determination, he grabbed the hilt of his katana placed on his waist by his left side. He felt the life running through it as he felt connected to it and felt refreshed again. The weapon which could decide if he person lives or if he dies.
Performing the same three hand seals he had done earlier again, he focused his chakra more on the jutsu he had formed and with real commitment, he watched as the ice mountain below him rose to about ten solid metres. Feeling very bright at what he had done, he looked downwards at the lower grounds.. Puny little things he saw. He thought once more that Just creating an ice mountain in the middle of a battle seems pretty useless unless it had some special abilities or advantages it had. He took enough time to analyse the situation and thought that if snowy mountains could cause avalanches, what would an ice mountain do.. Possibly not an avalanche since it was too solid to flow but maybe, an avalanche of ice spikes would do as he performed a tiger hand seal, and controlled the ice mountain as it started shooting out numerous spikes that were unleashed at great speeds just like the ice dragon from the clouds had done earlier. The spikes of ice were so numerous that they could instantly kill a target if so many of them were shot at him at once and at such great speed.
Getting off the mountain, dray looked upwards at the peak of the mountain and was suprised..If he was going against this claymore, he needed to be more than he was.. He was no where near him..he needed more, needed to be better and he surely was going to be... He had seen something for the night and he now felt really calm with himself as the breeze bidded him by blowing softly around the little chunin as he seemed to fade away....
WC:1602

4Is he this powerful[private] Empty Re: Is he this powerful[private] Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:40 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
EXIT
Total wc: 3851
Training:

Terrestial armour(1000/3851)
Crucification(1000/3851)
Speed: C1-C2(600/3851)
Rea time: C1-C2(600/3851)
Strength:C1-C2 =remaining 150 words + 576 here

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.