You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Jackal

The Jackal

D-rank
Neko no Ashi (ネコの足, "Feline Paw")  Paws_by_kyoxcore-d89utq0

Neko no Ashi (ネコの足, "Feline Paw")  Paw2_by_kyoxcore-d8kae8g

Clan: Neko no Ashi (ネコの足, "Feline Paw")

Kekkei Genkai: Yoru Kaijū (夜怪獣, "Night Creature")

Elements: The members of this clan can start with whatever they wish, as long as they take Katon or Fūton as either Primary or Secondary (one is needed, not both). Also, Suiton cannot be taken or learned.

Specialization: Bukijutsu as either Primary or Secondary.

Location: Tetsu no Kuni (鉄の国, "Land of Iron") - The Clan is now Scattered.

Appearance: The Neko No Ashi clan members look like normal human beings; however, some of them might have features that are similar to the animal which they have been mixed with. With that being said, the members are allowed to have tails, catlike eyes or ears etc. Keep in mind that these do not grant any kind of bonuses and they just have a cosmetic purpose.

Clan History: The roots of this particular clan can be traced from all the way back into The Land of Iron. It all started when a group of scientists hired by a well-known and shady syndicate were given the task to develop a couple of genetically mutant beings who were capable of defending the country against an attack performed by a group of shinobi. The sole purpose of this project was to create modified soldiers who were able of performing various given tasks, having most of them focused upon either tracking or assassination; however, things did not go as expected since the research facility was found and closed due to their inhuman experiments.

Neko no Ashi (ネコの足, "Feline Paw")  Neko_by_kyoxcore-d8kabty

However, the organization did not give up so easily when it came towards their work, as such, a terrifying and unnecessary battle had occurred on that specific day. During the whole chaos that was being caused by those who fought to ensure that the project remained a secret, a couple of test subjects have succeeded in escaping the facility and somehow managed to avoid the rest of the battlefield. Over a century passed since the project has been no longer functional, thus those who were capable of escaping upon that dreadful night have managed to repopulate and establish families that continued on with their legacy. Due to the given circumstances that were given towards the members of this clan, they were bound to become wanderers since they did not possess any kind of relationships with any of the so called five great villages; however, that did not stop those who wished to pursue a carrier within them.

The research was conducted on a handful of test subjects, both shinobi and feline creatures; the animals were in fact ranging from cats to panthers, tigers or even lions. Their aim was to combine the genes that were located within the animals with those that were categorized as test subjects, in order to develop emotionless and proficient hunters based upon instinct and scent, or the so called smell. Because of the unfortunate events which managed to shut down the research facility, the hunters were not completed towards the perfect form which the scientist have wished for; however, the amount of potential that is given by their anatomy offers them the possibility of becoming suited for the title of hunters.

Kekkei Genkai Description: The scientists had managed to modify the DNA of a couple of newborn children in order to create the soldiers which they were asked to, and thus they have managed to fuse the DNA of a few feline beasts in with that of a shinobi in order to produce their expected result. The members of this clan fight differently than others, as they rely on their instincts when it comes to fighting. These warriors are not known for being renown strategists or anything along those lines; their simple purpose is to provide an excellent result when it comes to assassinations. With all of this being said, the members of this clan have a +1 Tier in Reaction Time.

Besides the usual fighting purpose of this, the members are also known for possessing a keen nose which gives them the opportunity to track their opponents.

Drawbacks: Due to their animalistic DNA, the members of this clan have a certain spite against the Suiton element, and they are cannot find themselves able of learning this one.

The damage dealt by Suiton is increase by +1 Rank against the Neko no Ashi clan members.

Members:

• Jakkaru (ジャッカル, "The Jackal")

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:

Name: Crescent Fang
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Offensive
Element: N/A
Range: 25m
Specialty: Bukijutsu
Duration: Instantaneous
Cooldown: 2 Posts
Description: The user performs this technique by channeling chakra into their weapon of choice. Once chakra has been poured within the weapon, it will emit a slightly glow and whenever the slash is performed,  either be it vertical, horizontal or diagonal, the chakra which was stored in it will be release within the shape of a crescent moon of a size of 2 meters wide and 1 inch thickness. The technique once performed travels at a Speed of 25M/s, although the damage does not seem that high, producing a minor cut of 1 inch within the skin.

Name: Elemental Weapon Surge
Type: Offensive
Element: Fūton or Katon
Range: 15m Radius
Specialty: Bukijutsu
Duration: Instantaneous
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Description: The user performs this technique by channeling chakra mixed with an element, either Katon or Fūton into their weapon of choice. Once the elemental chakra has been poured within the weapon, it will emit a slightly glow and whenever the slash is performed,  either be it vertical, horizontal or diagonal, the chakra which was stored in it will be release chaotically into a cone shape radius. The technique once performed travels at a Speed of 25M/s, and the weight behind this does an equivalent of 2nd degree tissue damage if Katon is used, or a 2 inch cut if Fūton is used. This technique can reach a width of 4 meters, and when Fūton is used with this technique the weapon releases small and multiple crescent slashes which can’t cut deeper than 2 inches.

Name: Nocturnal Sight
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Specialty: Clan Bloodline
Duration: Maintainable
Cooldown: Duration +1 Post
Description: They can enhance their feline genes, as such, the members of this particular clan are capable of adjusting their eyes within the dark. With that being said, the Neko no Ashi clan members can see at night just as well as they see within the day, having no difficulties at all. This is a jutsu, it's not a passive.

Name: Keen Nose
Type: Supplementary
Range: Depends on rank
Specialty: Clan Bloodline
Duration: Maintainable
Cooldown: Duration +1 Post
Description: The Neko no Ashi clan members are known for their smelling capabilities and they can use this feature as a tracking ability; basically, everything that has a scent can be tracked down. With that being said, this particular ability allows these clan members to track down other kind of animals, people or objects that have a scent of their own. They are capable of smelling what is around them, as such the range of this technique improves as the clan members become much more experienced when it comes down towards their tracking techniques.
Range based upon rank:
D Rank 10m radius
C Rank 20m radius
B Rank 30m radius
A Rank 60m radius
S Rank 100m radius
Kekkei Genkai Jutsu Code:

Last edited by The Jackal on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:29 pm; edited 35 times in total

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Light Step: You can remove the part about using it similarly to a defensive technique; if you get out of the technique's radius, you automatically dodge it. Even a speed-burst jutsu cannot save you if you're not out of the effective targeted area. In addition, I'll need you to give speeds at each rank.

Your KKG seems fine, but I do not like buffs/debuffs/jutsu based on the presence/absence of the sun. It gets tricky and weird because you or the opponent both are able to manipulate the time-of-day (or at least one of you is, as the first to mention it). Because of this, I would ask that you change this ability.

Your location should include Scattered somewhere in it, even if only in parenthesis next to Tetsu no Kuni.

The Jackal

The Jackal

D-rank
Removed those parts, added Scattered and remade the Light Step Jutsu, I hope that it's alright now.

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Approved.

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
This clan has been requested to be revamped by its maker and is henceforth

Unapproved~

The Jackal

The Jackal

D-rank
Clan has been revamped, and it's ready for a check.

Thank you a lot for letting me do it, Ayakashi!

And thanks in advance!

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Okay here we go, there will be some changes here, but don't fret. I'll give you everything i want changed in one swoop~

Note: I'm writing these down as I read downwards, so, if i say something, and it is then later addressed, I should remove it, but if i don't, don't mind me, just call me out on it. XD.

General Description:

Elements: So, you would Say Katon / Fuuton, not taking Suiton would be a drawback and should be put there, not up here.

Spec: So, you would just say Bukijutsu. :)

History: ... Wait... is this a canon clan!?

Rest seems good...

KKG Description & Drawbacks:

Both of these are okay

Jutsu:

Crescent slash: Sorry to be a pain, size of 2m, is it 2m wide? thick? what? I would like you to add how thick the slash is, even if you just say it's as thick as the weapon which launched it. Also Increase the cool down to 2

elemental surge: Again how thick, i want you to specify how wide and high it is at its widest point for this one. Also as you say it's released into a cone, a cone is a 3D shape, so, how does a 3D shape cut with fuuton? I would rather you say it breaks bones if it's going to be like a wide gush of wind. 3 post cooldown for this as it is please.

Night Sight: Cooldowns for maintainable jutsu are duration dependant, so, change it to "Duration +1" please. I'd also like you to reword this jutsu slightly to make it seem less passive. You're using the jutsu in order to see in the dark. :)

The nose knows: Gonna need some work here, you mention a lot and it's rather ambiguous. You say that the scent gets better over time, and that it allows you to track any scent, i would like you to be more specific. Does it allow you to discern any scent within its radius? or does it somehow get better over time?

PS. In future, when done, please post a link to this in the clan req's thread

The Jackal

The Jackal

D-rank
Thank you, and sorry for not posting it on the clan request mod, I'll do it now!

Is it necesary to change this "Specialization: Bukijutsu as either Primary or Secondary." since to be honest, if I were to write just Bukijutsu, that may cause people to forcefully take it as a First Spec.

The rest of the things have been edited.

Regarding the Hisory, the clan is not Canon, but I have took the liberty of editing that picture.

Regarding the Keen Nose, I was referring at them being able to gain a higher reach, but I did used my words badly. Therefore, the description has been edited.

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
You hadn't done what i had asked with your night vision. You need to reword it so that the effect is due to the activation of the technique, you make it sound like a passive clan effect.

The Jackal

The Jackal

D-rank
Done, I'll post in modding thread once more.

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
You just tagged a bit on at the end, you still say it's "due to their enhanved genes. Rather than saying Enhancing their genes with chakra.

The Jackal

The Jackal

D-rank
Well, the genes allow them to see within the dark at the cost of chakra, I don't seem to understand what's the problem. The Uchiha genes allow them to use the sharingan at the cost of chakra, it's basically the same thing.

Edited that part.

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
This clan is APPROVED

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.