You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Empty Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:48 am

Noel

Noel

D-rank
Yuzu Ren setting out to make a name for himself challenges all the Chuunin and lower shinobi to take him on all at the same time in a special caged dome arena in which he will demonstrate to them the true power of a shinobi elite...

All those brave enough to enter and who wish to have a reason to train endurance based on getting beaten,battered and bruised as well as reaction time since you can not react to much so it must improve or not who cares..

What ever the reason this challenge will be put out and there will also be medical staff npc's nearby just in case things get out of hand...

Who will be brave enough to enter the D to C rank mob gauntlet in which all of you attack him

Please post here all those interested and once battle begins there will be a 48 hour rule in effect since there going to be a swarm of you hopefully

2Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Empty Re: Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
Hehe count me in xD

3Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Empty Re: Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Suuuure.

4Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Empty Re: Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:47 am

Noel

Noel

D-rank
come on i need more than just two of you....

5Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Empty Re: Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:36 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Hmmph...who would miss out on such.. Am in.. I hope I fix my connection before this starts tho

6Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Empty Re: Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:08 am

Jet

Jet

D-rank
We are in~

7Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Empty Re: Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:54 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
I might invade ;3

lol~

8Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Empty Re: Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:24 am

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
^This

9Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Empty Re: Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:47 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Invasion......hmmmm

10Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Empty Re: Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:38 am

Noel

Noel

D-rank
You two are too powerful to register as Chugenin...

Points to the one on one dueling arena for Aya and Dameon

Strong people need to apply to the dueling section which went missing long long ago

looks like there are four so far let me just check

1. Suutei
2. Nozomi
3. Draygglez
4. Yuurei Jet

11Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Empty Re: Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:27 am

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
just put Yomi in there as well xD

12Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Empty Re: Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:19 am

Noel

Noel

D-rank
and then there were five

13Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Empty Re: Challenging the Chuunin Exams!!! Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Azumi Hyuga

Azumi Hyuga

D-rank
add Kaekio ;)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.