You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuumi

Yuumi

D-rank
Yuumi looked at the village a last time, he knew that he would be unable to be happy while he was here, he was locked down to the village and wasn't able to travel ever since he had become a Chuunin...all he had been doing was mission after mission, he had to get out.
Yuumi remembered the note that he had wrote to the village, he had really hoped that he wouldn't be classified as a missing ninja for this act, he had really tried in his note to be thankful and not rude, the note read as so,
Im so very sorry, I Yuumi Gekitsu is resigning as a member of the village hidden in the clouds for the time being, I mean no ill will and wish to travel the world, and to see the many people in it, I will not divulge any of the villages secrets...even if I don't know any of them, I will return to the village in a years time, after I have learned more about the world and its workings, if I don't return I would have somehow been killed, thank you if you understand...I really do not mean any ill will...
Thank you- Yuumi Gekitsu

Yuumi then looked back at the village for the last time, he was walking to the village hidden in the Sands to see what the people there looked like, he was thinking about sleeping with as many people as he could, in the spirit of travel he was going to have fun, he was also going to have fun looking for people to fight with, his love of violence was only seconded by his love of women and men, he looked to his left and his right as he walked, the mountains were slowly and slowly becoming flatter, as he walked and the miles went and went, he noticed after 10 hours that the temperate was getting much hotter, and the hard rock that the ground was normally made of was becoming sand, he smiled at he was forced to wipe his brow as beads of sweat were dripping down his face, he was dressed for colder weather then Sunagakure had to offer, he was dressed in a large red coat with a white crevatte, so he took off his coat and threw it in the bag on his back , underneath he was wearing a skin tight black muscle shirt, it was made of leather and after he took it off he felt much better, so as he continued he was shocked to see that there was no more trees...all that was there was sand and sun and heat, he shifted the sheath on his hip and looked down at his nice sword, he was almost there and he was going to finally taste his freedom, the air here even tasted different, it was more dry and the wind was warmer.

Yuumi finally saw the gates, he walked to the gate, where he saw a chuunin standing guard, Yuumu had already taken off the headband that he wore, so there were no markings that he was a ninja, even though he wanted to leave on good terms, he still need some secrets about himself, as he got closer the ninja approached in a blur and asked him who he was and what he was doing here, the ninja was close turned out to be a cute ninja, she was buxom and had sand colored hair, Yuumi knew what to do.

Hey there, Im just here to look at the sights, but it seems the sights are right here, damn people said the girls here were hot, they were right Yuumi then went on and kept going, he flirted for another 10 mintutes until the girl asked him to go to her house, after that he was in, his seduction was useful in its time, he smiled as they walked into the village once her shift was done...
669, traveledto suna

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.