You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Empty Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:50 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Dray woke up to the real world only to discover that his dream about being in paradise was not going to happen any time soon. He just lay on his bed looking at the ceiling and the curtains being blown about by the wind. He stood still for some minutes trying to classify every bit of thoughts that came into his mind into their right places. As he sat up on his bed, he was about getting lost in his thoughts but he stood up not giving in to his feelings. He got up from bed and sat on the floor beside his bed. For some minutes, he took his time to meditate. An attitude which he had just recently discovered. After taking some time to that, dray went into the bath and washed himself. Feeling satisfied, he came out of the bath and slipped on his regular attire of a white shirt and green pants. He then wore a green robes over himself, arming himself with his three soul swords and basic projectiles as usual. Having taken the day off of shinbi work, he decided to go to a quiet place in konoha. After much thinking, he felt the konoha rolling hills would do due to his calm atmosphere and closeness to nature and people were hardly there. As he was about to leave the senju compound, he looked at his head band..thinking of picking it or not..then he said to himself..Taking a break does not mean someone would not need my help or that I won't defend myself..does it?...saying this, he picked up his konohagakure no sato headband, tied it to his waist on top of the loin he used to hold the robe together. He left the senju compound and got to the rolling hills of konoha, a bit quickly. Dray layed on the green grass, sighing and looking at the sky.. A shinobi's life isn't easy, he thought.. Feeling the hit of the sun, dray looked around for a shade but instead, he found a little lake by a hill side.. A good idea he thought cause he could not remember when he last had a chill in a lake or river apart from his bath tub.. He took off his robe and his shirt releaving his six well built abs but leaving his green pant trousers on. He hung his robe, shirt and swords on a tree very close to the lake but his kunais were still tucked around his boots incase anything were to go wrong..
As dray stepped into the water, he felt a shrill that did not really last for long as he settled in the water feeling relaxed..
WC:460
Training perception:D-D1(325/460)

Last edited by Draygglez on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Empty Re: Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:09 pm

ResuriRaion

ResuriRaion

D-rank
Resuri sitting on the branch with his shirt over his face. He was just getting into a nice dream when he turned over and started to drop off the branch. As he was falling he hit his head on a branch which helped him wake up. He started to flip and dropped horse stance pose. As he looked up he sees a huge human being with his shirt off. Looking at him Resuri gave him his usual blank stare and said "Yo what you up to Big guy?"As he finished his statement Resuri chuckles. Hehehehe Resuri looked at the guy and analyzed him and realized this isn't just any villager. Thinking in his head Resuri was upset he had to run into a ninja at this point in his journey. Looking at the guy Resuri tried to see his weapons discovering his 3 swords on the tree confirming he must be a shinobi. Seeing the situation Resuri stared at him with a glare of emotionless arua.

3Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Empty Re: Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
As dray settled into the water, he was about to continue the dream of paradise he had earlier in the morning.. As he tilted his head to do so, he heard a something fall off from a tree. Probably an animal since humans dont come here often. As dray took from the lake water and poured it his green plentiful and spiky hair, the hair glistened in the sun as dray heard a voice..hey, what you up to, big guy.. Dray turned to see a boy he had not seen before in his years in konoha. Dray accessed the boy from head to toe and saw that he did not have any forehead protector. He was probably a wanderer or a civilian. As dray traced the boy's eye to his swords that hung on the tree and seeing the boy laugh a bit, dray thought about things getting intresting as he tried to joke around with the boy.. Let me see what he gat..dray though...As you can see, am relaxing..if you care to join in, feel free..but if you're not the type to relax, I can show you some pretty good skills....dray said as he eyed the boy.. Such a good day this was gonna get if the boy agreed to let dray show him some skills..
WC:231

Last edited by Draygglez on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

4Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Empty Re: Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:53 pm

ResuriRaion

ResuriRaion

D-rank
As you can see, am relaxing..if you care to join in, feel free..but if you're not the type to relax, I can show you some pretty good skills. Looking at the boy he started to asses the situation and said "Skills hmmmm show me these so called skills!" as Resuri said it he started to do a backflip and hopped on to a branch. He took off his shirt and dropped his bag as he did so he said to the green hair person" Hello I never properly introduced myself my names ResuriRaion .. Monsuta ResuriRaion what's your name?" As he speaks Resuri starts to stretch as he does so he looks at the green haired guys body. In his head Resuri saying" This guy is a real huge guy i have to try and even out the fight with him somehow. He is way taller than me and not only that it looks as thou he is also fast and well trained." Resuri finished stretching his legs and started to hang from the branch to stretch his back and stared at the green haired guy. Staring at the green haired with his emotionless stare he started to shake side to side looking like a monkey not taking his eye off the green haired individual.

5Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Empty Re: Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:44 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Draygglez could sense it that the boy was not one to back out from a fight. The boy was just like him. Dray never backed out from a fight. Even if he had little chance of winning, he still tried his best. It was this trial that led him into finding his sensei. Fighting a battle that had already been doomed to failure from the very beginning. As dray's fate was sealed when he fought with his master, so is the fate of the young boy standing about seven metres away from dray. As dray was waiting for the response from the boy, he heard the boy confidently tell dray to show him these so called skills. This exicited dray a bit cause he had some new jutsus he wanted to test out but on a second thought, he knew he could not test it out on the boy..that would be going too far or probably going crazy.. As dray was stepping out of the water, he saw that boy flip back and call out his name to be "resuri raion"... Resuri eh... The boy had now streched the distance between he and dray to 8 meters and he was atop a tree. As dray put on his shirt, still feeling wet from just coming out of the water, he still left his robe on the tree branch but retrieved his swords from the tree branch..Dray re- called the boy asking for his name but he simply replied...my name...hmm..if you are worthy enough, you will know it but I simply preferred to be called the "green leaf"... dray started at the young boy with six senbons in hand which he had taken from his ninja pouch. He did not want to hurt the boy or harm him and he also did not want to finish it quick. Fun was all he wanted to have.. As dray got to five meters of the boy's range, dray launched three senbons in his direction. Two senbons aimed at each of the boy's legs and one at his arm. With three senbons still in hand, dray watched the boy's reaction as he was five meters away from him.
WC:371
Training endurance...D-D1(325/371)

6Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Empty Re: Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:14 pm

ResuriRaion

ResuriRaion

D-rank
Seeing the senbon needles Resuri let go of the branch and put his hand and to his mouth.He started to hold in air into his chest , as the senbon needles got close enough to do harm he blew out the air he focused in his chest. As he did so his body started to hoover back he started to maneuver his way backwards from the "Green Leaf" and hid from him  behind a tree. Resuri started trying to come up with a plan, Seeing as he holds swords and he used those senbon needles he is a close range fighter. If i can come up with a long ranged fighting plan i will okay for now. I will start off by making clones and draw him out to give me enough time to attack him from a distance and hit him with my Long range technique.  After he came up with a plan he started to look around and try and come up with where to hide and where to go as he goes through the plan in his head Resuri wonders what element and if he can also use ranged ninjutsu . Now he knows i can use the wind element jutsu , he now has the upper hand . He start to run  back the same way as where he came from as he did so he  started to weave hand signs and made four clones as he made the clones he hid with one of the other clones. He had one clone come out before the others and had the two others on come out on  branches of the trees  as so he had them attack The "Green leaf". He had the two in the tree hop out and kick at the "green leaf " and the the one one the ground charge in to attack . While that happens Resuri and his clone stand side by side as resuri  focuses the air in his palm and shapes it into a sphere as so Resuri send the sphere off to where the green leaf is at. As he sent the sphere off too the green leaf he made the clone stay in the same area and went off to hide 13 meters and watches how the green leaf will react.

Spoiler:

WC (379)

Last edited by ResuriRaion on Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

7Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Empty Re: Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:52 pm

Mr. Alarune

Mr. Alarune

D-rank
"Midnight shadow kirisaku akuseru kishimu highway city
Joshuseki utsumuku omae no ruuju iro no urei
Toida naifu no you na ore wo tsutsumikonda My sweet babe
Hedo deru you na past ya future ore ga nurikaete yaru sa
Ikou ze futarikiri no eden..."

The day was young and warm, not a spot of cold affecting even the brownest of leaves or grasses. The streams were clear and beautiful, with fish quickly swimming about its soft currents. Butterflies and moths flew about, landing and resting on the extensive fields of flowers. Oh...those beautiful, fragile things. It was of those magnificent yet fragile things that made a certain Yakuza truly content. Said Yakuza was walking about the Rolling Hills in his opened buttoned, green floral shirt, red slacks, and brown dress shoes. His buff chest was bathed in the gentle breeze that came every now and then, while his numerous ring wearing hands were inside his pockets. His forest green, smooth, slicked back hair shined in the sunlight quite nicely as well.

Ichioku nioku hyakuoku no kisu wo abisete yaru Baby
Kono ude da ite omae wo nido to hanashi ha shinai
Machinegun Kiss de Just fall in love...

He sang quietly to himself as he wandered about the wilderness, enjoying the peace. Being at six feet and eight inches meant not many would mess with him. So, instead of waiting for someone to try him in the village, he came here, to bask in the greatness of nature. But that was soon interrupted. From a distance, he was sure he could hear a struggle...a battle. A large, crooked smile appeared on his face, his red eyes almost gleeming in excitement. In a instant, he did a handseal, smoke poofing up, a small bird quickly exiting the smoke and flying high in the sky. A Red Cardinal, he was, his keen eyes looking down on the ground, quickly spotting two people fighting. He swooshed down and landed on the branch of a nearby tree, watching the conflict...for now that is.

341 Words

Chakra-145:

8Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Empty Re: Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:23 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Watching his projectiles soar through the air and aim at the boy, the boy had some pretty good skills. Watching the projectiles come at him, he expelled a gust of air from his hands that deflected the projectiles from his path..so, he uses fuuton huh.. Dray figured out..
As the gust of wind defended the boy against the projectiles, he moved backwards as he hid behind the trees.

Trying to detect where the boy was hiding, dray scanned the area as he saw the boy standing some meters away. As dray tried to figure out why the boy was standing there waiting, another two of the boy came out from the trees attempting to land a blow on dray. Dray quickly figured out that they were shadow clones and they had to be some sort of distraction. Jumping upwards between both clone, dray rotated with a 360 degree kick destroying both clones and another straight kick at the one coming towards him as he landed unto the ground as sees an air ball directed straight at him. The rolling ball was spinning straight at dray as he put his hand to his mouth and expelled a stream of water directed at the air ball. Dray knew the jutsu he performed was not enough to stop the speed of the airball. He only did so to create a eruption as give him a chance to move from the path of the spiralling ball. As the blast of water hit the air ball, dray moved aside as the explosion between both elements caused an explosion that erupted into a mist around the area that soon faded away but the air ball continued and stuck a tree, breaking it.

As the mist faded away into the air, dray was impressed by the boy's ability as he saw someone move between the trees. Dray knew it was the boy trying to hide farther in the trees. Spoting the boy's location, dray ran forward towards the boy performing some handseals as ten flat objects rose from the ground and taking the shape of shurikens and going after the boy.

WC:360
CP:140/150
Jutsu used:

9Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Empty Re: Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:03 am

ResuriRaion

ResuriRaion

D-rank
"He really is skilled" Resuri said in his head. Watching as he beat up his clones easily and dodged his Spiraling ball Jutsu by using his own suiton jutsu. As he started to dart away he started to see shuriken shaped objects he tried to dodge them but, as soon as he tried to flip for cover he got hit in his shoulder n leg. As such Resuri started to think of a way to get close enough to do damn to this "Green Leaf" guy. As he did that he started to run further away trying to give himself time to get a plan fully down.

He is good at Ninjutsu just as well as well with those swords. This will be a really tough fight if it keeps up like this. And i don't have what i need for a upclose battle. So it's better if i can get space from ninjutsu and try to stay clear of the range of his jutsu. Worst off he is a swordsman so if i slip up that's it for me. So i'm going to use one of my strongest techniques, but what if he does the same thing as he did before he might get me and i don't know if i can take a unclose battle. thinking for a while resuri started to remember his jutsu and remembered his academy jutsu and started to come up with his plan.

Resuri started to head back the same way to the "Green Leaf" as he came close enough he touched a slim tree and put chakra into it setting up in case his plan does not work out for him. As he starts to run at the Green he stops suddenly and slams his palms together and and in a seconds notice he broke his pose and sent a palm thrust with his hands . Grining resuri started to get into a fighting pose.

(WC:322)

Spoiler:

10Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Empty Re: Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:53 pm

Mr. Alarune

Mr. Alarune

D-rank
This battle was....interesting to say the very least. Both of them were somewhat skilled, especially that sword wielding one. He was very merrily enjoying the battle, to the point he began to remember back when he was younger, his days as a underground fighter in Kumogakure. The satisfying sound of someone's skull crunching underneath your shoe was still ringing in his ears. Ah...those were the days right there. Those were the days. However, he would be reliving that cherished moments soon, very soon.

"Kusari ni tsunagare jiyuu wo ushinau no nara
Kudaranai meiyo mo Money mo inu ni yaru sa
Romanchikku na rasuto dansu ha
Kono ore ni ha niawanai ze
Tama wo komete uchinukeba ii
Konna bakageta sekai wo
Omae wo kurushimeru akumu mo.."

He sang in his head to himself, not noticing the giant chakra ball that hit his tree, causing it to break and fall down. Surprised, Mr.Alarune suddenly poofed back into human form, ending his jutsu and falling the ground, the tree landing on the ground behind him with a tremor. Slowly, he got up and dusted himself off, a wicked smile on his face. Bored of watching the two fight, he yawned, casually walking to them, as if there weren't jutsu flying all over the place. He stopped once he was 2 meters away, watching them duke it out. Perhaps, once they notice him, then he'll attack. Afterall, what fun is it to smack someone in the back of the head when they can't see you? Well...that actually is pretty fun to be honest. Nevertheless, he waited patient, hands in his pocket.

616 Words

11Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Empty Re: Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:23 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
As dray sent the tile shuriken after the boy like predators searching for prey, he could not know but happen but he was sure that if the boy was truly there, one or more of the tile shurikens would have possibly hit him and of course, dray was right.
The one boy that had ran into the trees all alone was now coming out still on his own but with some sort of determination but as dray quickly scanned the boy, he could see little drops of blood from his shoulder and leg. The shurikens had definetly hit or what else could have caused those. The boy probably did not cut himself, dray humored himself. But this time, the boy was not out to joke as he closed his palms together for some seconds leaving dray to wonder why he did that. Was he pleading for mercy or what. But as he opened his palms, he thrust them forward as a powerful gust of wind blasted from the palms and headed for dray's direction as beautiful speed.
Luckily, dray's speed was a bit helpful too but as he flipped to the side moving away from the path of the gust of wind, the current moving with the air blast caused minor bruises to dray's right arm. Bruises that wouldn't mean anything to him. As dray prepared his next attack, he saw someone come out from no where to stand in the middle of both him and resuri. Had the guy being watching their fight all along? Was he a friend? Or was he a foe? The man looked confident enough to step in the middle of a fight were jutsus were flying around here and there though he walked in like nothing important was happening.. who are you and why are you interrupting our fight.. dray spoke out loud with his eye browns closed in to a V shape as well as his eyeballs fixed on the guy as dray put his hands to his scabbards tracing the beautiful pattern on them all.

WC:350

12Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Empty Re: Paradise[Resuri/monamasume/NK] Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:24 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
EXIT

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.