You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not on my watch (A-Rank, Repeatable) Empty Not on my watch (A-Rank, Repeatable) Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:39 pm

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Mission name: Not on my watch
Mission rank: A
Objective: Stop the advancing bandits from entering Kumogakure by any means necessary
Reward: 500 Ryo
Mission description: We have a scout that says a large number of bandits have been mobilizing towards Kumogakure. You are to stand watch in case they try anything. If they do, slaughter them all for the people of Kumogakure. Do not let a single one of those dirty bandits within our great village.
Mission details: So you are just standing watch one dark night for these so called bandits. Of course they will come, what kind of mission would this be if they did not. You will hear the shouting and screaming of men near the gates, from which you must fight. The large group is roughly one hundred men of Chuunin rank. You can take down as many as you want but the main priority will be their leader, once he is taken down the rest will see the bloodshed and see that they are actually no match without their beloved leader and will then lay down their arms and beg for mercy. The leader is nothing to be trifled with. He was known as the Black Moon within his group. The reason why you do not need to kill all of the bandits is because five Kumogakure Npcs of Sp. Jounin rank  will be there to help. The main focus is the leader, once he is gone the battle is lost for them.

Name: Bandit
General Appearance: Varies between shirtless and some with shirts. Holding various farm weapon.
Personality: Pissed off and ready to kill
Motivations: Raid Kumogakure for all its riches
Fears: Starving to death
Abilities: N/A (They are not Shinobi)
Other: C rank stats.

Name: Black Moon
General Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Ruthless, Intelligent, determined, and has no respect. A man of little words if any at all. He would rather speak with actions than words.
Motivations: Plundering Kumogakure
Fears: Nothing.
Abilities:Jounin with A-rank speed, strength and endurance, while his other stats are of C rank. His only element is Katon from which he can use a powerful A-rank Katon jutsu known as Multiple Great Fireball jutsu.
Other:He wears a B rank armor that can withstand one A rank jutsu, two B rank jutsu, and four C rank before breaking and can not be shattered by D rank. As for his weapons he wields two B-Rank swords that can cut through 2 inches and can link together at the bottom to form a two handed weapon. Not only that but he can use his chakra to make them catch flame which will cause 2nd degree burns to afflicted areas.

Last edited by Zetsume Zix on Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Not on my watch (A-Rank, Repeatable) Empty Re: Not on my watch (A-Rank, Repeatable) Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:00 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
~For Black Moon's sword when it is on fire, what is the damage it can inflict.
~Describe how many Kumogakure npcs are there, their rank, etc.

3Not on my watch (A-Rank, Repeatable) Empty Re: Not on my watch (A-Rank, Repeatable) Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:07 pm

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Edited.

4Not on my watch (A-Rank, Repeatable) Empty Re: Not on my watch (A-Rank, Repeatable) Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
This mission will need to be taken with someone else. Taking this mission solo as an A Rank is not possible.

5Not on my watch (A-Rank, Repeatable) Empty Re: Not on my watch (A-Rank, Repeatable) Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:23 pm

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Planned to take it with Kaekio. The two of us should be able to do it right?

6Not on my watch (A-Rank, Repeatable) Empty Re: Not on my watch (A-Rank, Repeatable) Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:37 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Please add that you must take this mission with at least one other shinobi

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.