You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Mission name:Ore Gathering
Mission rank:D
Objective: Transport mined ores from the mine to the warehouse.
Reward:60 ryo
Mission description: A worker in one of the mines in Iwagakure got sick. His job was carrying mined ores from the mine to the warehouse. As the job is phisically hard, and the payment is low, nobody wanted to apply for the job. The ores quickly filled the small storage room in the mine, halting production. The owner of the mine had no other choice but to employ young ninja.
Mission details: You will arrive at the mine, and meet Junzo. Junzo will show you around the mine, the loacation of the warehouse, and take off soon after. You will get a wheelbarrow to transport the ores with. The wheelbarrow is wooden, with a metal wheel. The distance between the mine and the warehouse is about 100 meters. The wheelbarrow weight about 75 kg when full of ores. To pass the mission you need to take 10 loads.

Name: Junzo Yanagi
General Appearance:Junzos general appearance makes many people believe that he is more than 70 years old. It's mostly because of all that years working in a mine. He is quite short (165 cm) and a bit plump. He has short grey hair, and his skin is darkened because of the mine.
Personality:Junzo is a very grumpy man. He always complains about everything and wants everything to be perfect. He often plans everything ahead.
Motivations:His only motivation is his son, who is a genin. Junzo loves him very much and would die to protect him.
Fears:Hid biggest fear is his son dying in combat.
Other:/

Code:

[b]Mission name:[/b]Ore Gathering
[b]Mission rank:[/b]D
[b]Objective: [/b]Transport mined ores from the mine to the warehouse.
[b]Location:[/b] Iwagakure
[b]Reward:[/b]60 ryo
[b]Mission description:[/b] A worker in one of the mines in Iwagakure got sick. His job was carrying mined ores from the mine to the warehouse. As the job is phisically hard, and the payment is low, nobody wanted to apply for the job. The ores quickly filled the small storage room in the mine, halting production. The owner of the mine had no other choice but to employ young ninja.
[b]Mission details:[/b] You will arrive at the mine, and meet Junzo. Junzo will show you around the mine, the loacation of the warehouse, and take off soon after. You will get a wheelbarrow to transport the ores with. The wheelbarrow is wooden, with a metal wheel. The distance between the mine and the warehouse is about 100 meters. The wheelbarrow weight about 75 kg when full of ores. To pass the mission you need to take 10 loads.

[b]Name:[/b] Junzo Yanagi
[b]Age:[/b]48
[b]General Appearance:[/b]Junzos general appearance makes many people believe that he is more than 70 years old. It's mostly because of all that years working in a mine. He is quite short (165 cm) and a bit plump. He has short grey hair, and his skin is darkened because of the mine.
[b]Personality:[/b]Junzo is a very grumpy man. He always complains about everything and wants everything to be perfect. He often plans everything ahead.
[b]Motivations:[/b]His only motivation is his son, who is a genin. Junzo loves him very much and would die to protect him.
[b]Fears:[/b]Hid biggest fear is his son dying in combat.
[b]Other:[/b]/

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Approved. Go ahead and move this to the mission board.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.