You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ore Gathering [D-  Iwagakure]  Empty Ore Gathering [D- Iwagakure] Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Nakashima Ryou

Nakashima Ryou

D-rank
Nakashima arrives at the mine eager and ready for a hard honest days work, he begins by finding the man who put out the advertisement, Junzo. He was told that junzo was an young man most probably in his late 40's. But he did appear to most as a very old man around the age of 70 or more. He was apparently very short only about 160 - 170 centimeters. He was also told that he appeared to be quite plump, although Nakashima just assumed that he would be quite muscular in his upper body due to the labor intensive work that he was doing. When he finally found someone matching the description of the old man he noticed that he had short grey hair and knew just from his assumptions that he made, that he man would have darkened skin due to working in a mine most of his life. This assumption was correct.

'Hey there, you must be Junzo.' Nakashima shouted excitedly.

'Yes, you are correct, I am going to assume that you are Nakashim Kaneko. Your late and for your first day no less. Back in my day we were never late.' Junzo said grumpily.

'Look old man, I'm just here to work and lift, and do the stuff you can't anymore so don't give me attitude or you can find someone else.' Nakashima responded with an abusive tone.

'Okay whatever, just don't be late again, and never ever again will you give me an attitude like that boyo. I might not be able to lift much anymore but i can probably still kick your arse so don't you forget it. Okay here is your wheelbarrow, you will be taking thhe ore from here and moving it all the way down to there, its roughly about 100 meters or so, should be to much to handle for such an up and coming ninja such as yourself. Okay now remember the wheelbarrow carrying the ores will be about 75 kilograms just so you know, and by the end of the day you have to have made atleast 10 loads if you want to get payed. You got all that buddy, wasn't to much for you to take in now was it.' JUnzo said in a sarcastic tone.

'No I think Understood it all, thanks, oh and I am more than happy to help you, I will go and get to work now okay. Oh and don't worry about me not getting enough done, you can count on me. Old Man.' Nakashima responded in a sarcastic tone also.

Nakashima picked up his wheelbarrow and wheeled it to the pick up zone. It was made of wood with a metal wheel, this meant that every time the wheel rotated it squealed on its axle. It had already begun to get on Nakashim's nerves. Nakashim just thought to himself its only one day and its for a good cause. He picked up the first load and walked it to the drop off point. It took him about 10 minutes to get it from point a to point b. Although he felt he did it way to fast as it nearly wore him completely out. But he picked up the barrow after having a gulp of water and made his way back to the pick up zone. He repeated this process another 5 times before he became to tired to move. He felt that this was a good time to have lunch. Although his rate of transport had slowed down dramatically he was still going at a fast rate of 17 mins there and back. After he had finished his lunch he returned to his remaining 4 ore runs he had left. Knowing that there wasn't many more to do he picked up the pace and had them all done within the hour. He returned to Junzo to tell him he had finished and to collect his pay.

Word COunt:600/600
Katon C=>B: 481/2000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.