You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Kaekio set her backpack down on her hotel bed. She was here! the setting for the chunin exams! Takigakure! kaekio aid on her bed and closed her eyes, she was exhausted from the journey here, and happy it was over. she figured that since she had some time to kill that she could go see a few sites, apparently the waterfalls around here were killer and so Kaekio that would be her first stop, and hey maybe she would even meet some new people. she left her robe and her weapons in the hotel room, she shouldn't need them in such a peaceful place, but just in case she might, she still had her ninjustu...

She walked through the town with eyes looking back and forth, she enjoyed see a new place. Kumogakure was always so cloudy but this place was nice, and sunny and open! a massive smile was on Kaekio's face as she continued to walked down the street spotting Shinobi of several different villages. Ninja from around the WORLD were here. the idea was fascinating and it took kaekio's thoughts away from the village it's self and consumed them. Before she knew it she was standing near a beautiful waterfall, a "Wow" escaped her lips before she could stop it.

The Start of Something New (private, Nozomi, Training, No kill) Tumblr_mof9o5pNGI1s0fbano1_500

WC: 217 (sorry for the short post X_X)

Last edited by Kaekio on Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi had for a while been at the waterfall, but not just for some sightseeing. In all truth, Nozomi wanted to get some last minute training in, at least to see what she could push herself to do, so she decided to test her own skills... against the waterfall. Always ready to push herself to the extremes, perhaps attacking a large waterfall was a bit excessive, but if she couldn't push through its water, then she wasn't ready. So, it was for that reason that she was there, training. To see if she was ready, and able to overcome a seemingly impossible challenge.

Nozomi looked at the waterfall in front of her. It looked peaceful and tranquil, but it simply had enormous power. A punch or a Kunai throw would simply bounce back with the sheer force it contained. Besides that, Nozomi didn't exactly have too many kunai available. They weren't something she could readily afford after all. In all the training she'd been doing, the only thing that hadn't been touched or measured were her jutsu after all, so this test would require the young girl to utilize her jutsu for the job to be done. After all, her physical prowess was at its peak form for right now, so logic dictates that she'd have to keep up her chakra control.

So, it was too that measure that Nozomi found herself on the opposite side of the waterfall as Kaekio. So focused on her training was she, that she failed to notice the blue haired girl that had approached the waterfall. Contemplating her plan of attack, Nozomi took a step back from the water fall and hesitantly took a steadying breath. Forming a few hand signs, Nozomi then cupped her hands to her mouth. "Water Style! Water Trumpet Jutsu!" she called out, and spewed out water with the pressure of a fire hose, aimed at the waterfall. The water blew a hole into the waterfall, and Nozomi rushed forward, but a new curtain of water descended, filling in the gap and it felt to Nozomi like she'd ran face first into a wall. She was thrown back and landed on the ground, but got back up quickly.

That hadn't gone as she'd planned, but at least she knew the timing and got that down. Behind the waterfalls, as she'd seen, was a cavern of sorts, simply masked by the water. It looked like it was accessible from both sides, assuming one could penetrate the heavy water. With that plan, she smiled. It was sure to work. Using her clans techniques, Nozomi made a stream of flower petals. The jutsu of their clan, the Petal Storm of the Mist, would be useful in this situation. Shaping the blades into a cone, Nozomi kept it spinning around, faster and faster, until it made a drill. Pushing the petal bladed drill forward, she kept  it steady under the water. It was a success, although the sheer force of the water bearing down made it touch to control the petals fully. Altering the paths of the petals, she made them form a ring, and after steadying it, bolted through the ring successfully, releasing her petals as she did so, closing the path behind her.

WC: 541

Tech Used:
Spoiler:

Chakra level: 130/150

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
"Water Style! Water Trumpet Jutsu!" All of Kaekio's Senses went on high alert when she heard that being called out from the other side of the waterfall, her current perception mode instincly switched it's self to Combat range. Kaekio felt the Presence of the person who shouted the justu, she wasn't even Facing towards Kaekio, but at the waterfall instead. Kaekio heard a massive splash as if her Justu had collided with the waterfall and then felt the person run towards the waterfall only to be shot backwards because she wasn't fast enough. Kaekio giggled a little bit and then crept slowly around to see who this person was. It was a girl, one with Blonde hair, who was just a bit shorter than Kaekio herself. Then she made some Petals out of thin air and began to drill them into the water fall. Kaekio probably should have been surprised but she honestly wasn't this was the place where the chunin exams were to be held, she fully excepted to see everything under the sun here. their would be all kinds of talents to come here and face off with one another. However this girl had Peaked kaekio's interest in another way than her Justu. it was just... Kaekio couldn't be sure of what it was yet. it felt like something was nagging at her. tugging at her. pulling her towards the blonde that just closed up the hole to the water fall. Kaekio smiled. she came to the conclusion that she WOULD see why this girl had been so interested in getting behind the waterfall. Kaekio made a Few hand signs for her Guardian Flames Technique. something that resembled a miniature Sussano surround Kaekio, the blue flames looked like a person, and it seemed to copy her movements as well. this Flame Guardian was 3 meters bigger than Kaekio in every dimension so it simply looked like she had been re-scaled as flames. then she simply walked towards the waterfall. the water began to hiss as it began to evaporate a the touch of the flames. in fact any of the water coming down would instantly evaporate when it hit the flames, and so this allowed Kaekio to walk right through it. then when she finnally made it through the waterfall she quit expelling her Chakra outwards and the waterfall returned almost instantly. then she gave a quick bow to the girl before her. " hi my name is Ryuzoji Kaekio.... it's nice to meet you." she would say and then simply stand there keeping her eyes locked on what could could now define as Beautiful, and / or Adorable girl before her. Kaekio's face hinted a red color as a little bit of blush surfaced on her face, but given that the cave was dark it wouldn't be noticeable.

WC:486

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi had been somewhat surprised to see a hole open up on the other side of the waterfall, and a huge flaming creature walked into the water fall. Nozomi's first instinct was to run her hand through the waterfall next to her and splash water at it, while squeaking. As she did so, Nozomi's leg curled up a bit defensively, so she was standing on one leg now. The display was absolutely pathetic. Of course, it was only after that ineffective display that Nozomi realized it was just another person using a jutsu, and not some sort of creature.

As Kaekio deactivated her flame jutsu thing, Nozomi blushed, and regardless of the low light in the cave, she was more than pale enough and more than embarrassed enough to have a visible sheen of red on her face. "Oh. Hi Ka..kaekio. I'm Himitsu Nozomi..." she said shyly, before unnecessarily offering an explanation as to why she was here. "Sorry to be here, I was... I was just training. Trying to.. overcome obstacles that..." she trailed off and pulled her hair over her face. Social interaction wasn't her strong suit, and she'd already made a fool out of herself. As well as in front of such a beautiful girl.

OOC: Short post is short.
WC: 209

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Rolling for Fun...
1:Kae kisses Nozo
2-4 Kae will Hug Nozo for one reason or another
5-10 Kae will think Nozo is Cute and then be Surprised at her Reaction

The Dicemaster

The Dicemaster

D-rank
The member 'Kaekio' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Ten Sided Dice' : 2

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Kaekio watched in asumement as the girls reaction, she was so adorable... Kaekios face lit up an even brighter red. she truly thought that this girl was adorable. could that be? she hadn't given much thought to her Sexual orientation as of yet, but she had always just assumed that she was straight and liked guys, but now she was beginning to question her own self. her heartbeat fluttered her face reddened and she got the overwhelming sensation to touch the girl before her. Nozomi she said her name was... Kaekio was desperately fighting back the erge to kiss this girl... wait what?!? kaekio's on thought caught her off guard. she looked around, forgetting completely about her sensory abilities, to see if anyone else was in the cave. no one else was her. she let out a massive sigh of relief at that. no one except the girl in front of her would see kaekio simply melt when she looked at the girl before her. Kaekio giggled as the girl with blush apparent on her face tried to explain herself. Kaekio got a great idea at that very moment. this girl was obviously nervous about social interation, so kaekio was going to make her extremely unconformable. Kaekio walked over trying to push aside the feeling that she had a crush on this girl and simply walked up and hugged her tightly. then whispered in her ear seductively "OH don't worry you don't have to explain yourself too me" kaekio grinned a bit as she fought of the blush trying to rise in her cheeks, she wanted to mess around with this girl, as in make her awkward and uncomfortable to provoke a reaction, but that was become difficult as kaekio's heartbeat pounded like a drum against her chest and blush rushed too her face, her body wanted to slip into the shy nervous girl stage, but kaekio wouldn't let it, then she would be in a no better position then the girl who she currently had her arms wrapped around "But as long as we are alone together in this dark cave...." Kaekio said as she began to swirl her finger around gently in the girls back while also lifting up her shirt just a tiny bit. then she backed away having teased the girl enough and said "Haha im just kiding, hi it's nice to meet you Nozomi" she would say with an Eye smile.

WC:413

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi's eyes widened as the Blue Haired girl walked towards her, and hugged her, unsure of what to do. In all honesty, the young girl froze up, her entire body really rather tense as she felt the other girl's body press against her own, in one of the only times she'd ever even been hugged in the first place. Her heart was beating a million miles an hour, and she couldn't hardly force herself to move. As she kept her body stiff and rigid, focusing on trying not to blush, Kaekio made it infinitesimally harder to control the blush that was creeping over her face by leaning forward and whispering in her ear, almost seductively if Nozomi didn't know any better, telling her that she didn't have to explain herself to her. Nozomi couldn't even stammer out a reply, she was absolutely paralyzed with embarrassment at the moment, being frozen as if akin to fear. As if a deer, caught in the headlights, but for very obvious and different reasons. All the while, Kaekio still had her arms around Nozomi, who, while fighting the urge to run away, also wanted to keep the contact for as long as possible, for some strange and unusual reason. KAekio's voice whispered into her ears, while she gently played with Nozomi's back and the front of her shirt. Of course, she chose that moment in time to step away from Nozomi, who's eyes were about as wide as could possibly be, still frozen. And then she said she was just joking.

Nozomi, however, reacted impulsively at that moment, as her mind was unable to take control of the situation, so her body just did what was natural. The girl stepped back and Nozomi stepped forward, pulling the taller girl back in for a kiss. She herself was shocked with her actions, but didn't move for a few seconds, still in the same pose before her flight response kicked in. She stepped back, blushing furiously and turned, running away.... head first into the waterfall, which felt like concrete and slammed the girl flat on her back, bouncing her to the ground. The girl was almost in tears, but more because of how embarrassed she was over the entire situation.

WC: 374

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Kaekio Face was filled with shock as Nozomi stepped forward and kissed her. blush covered her face so bright it could now be seen throughout the cave. her body froze paralyzed by shock her heart hammered in her chest, she had never felt like this before. she was so shocked but it still felt so good. no... not frozen, her body took over. Kaekio leaned into the kiss a little bit, but just as kaekio began to kiss back The girl freaked out and turn and ran. Kaekio's hand shot upwards with her palm open as if she could somehow pull her back like that. but Kaekio caught herself and pushed down all of the emotions desperately trying to crawl to the surface. what would people think? What would Sano think? she had gone here to compete and now she was under a waterfall kissing a girl instead. she should be training for the Exams not being imitate with the competition. surely Sano wouldn't approve of her actions here, and besides most people didn't approve of Homosexuals, it wasn't highly looked upon, in fact in some places frowned upon. she shook her head she couldn't let this get out. it had to stay between her and this girl, or she might be ruined, possibly even something more than that. Besides she had just met this girl there was no way she could have these kinds of feelings for her already, but the way Kaekio's Heart raced when their lips met she highly doubted that. Kaekio's suspections were confirmed when the girl ran into the waterfall and was flung backwards. Kaekio's heart felt like it came to sudden stop. Her body took over once more and ran over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "OH MY GOD!.. are you okay?" Kaekio couldn't understand why she was feeling this way. she was cocerned for the girl.. she had just bounced her head off of some rock, and so the concern was too be expected, but she was feeling more concern then was necessary, a lot more. she was the tears in the girls yes and she felt guilty. so many emotions in a mere moment, there was no way this was good for a girl. infact so many different emotions at one time. Her body was still on a high from the kiss, but it was mixed with worry and Guilt. she didn't even know why she felt guilty she hadn't caused the girl to run head first into a waterfall... or... maybe she had. It was when Kaekio leaned into the kiss that the girl ran from her. maybe she was just as uncomfortable in this whole situation. if that was the Case then maybe Kaekio could help. "So... uhh... d-do you uhmm would you mind keeping this between us Secret... it's nothing against you.. i just uhmm.. well yeah. this is awkward... but i think i may be crushing on you... and so i wouldn't mind continuing this with you, but i can't let this get out... i hope you understand..." Kaekio now hand the girl in both of her arms propping her up as she sat on butt with her legs bent and to the side, laying Nozomi's head on her lap kaekio adjusted her arms so she could use one hand to prop herself up and the other to gently comb through the girls blonde hair a smile on her face.

WC:592
Total WC: 1702

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi's head spun slightly as she was a bit dazed from the unexpected waterfall's knockback. She'd not had any guard up for that, and it had been rather painful she supposed. But the first thing she heard after that was the girl's voice turning into a caring and concerned one, asking if Nozomi was okay from that little trip. Nozomi giggled slightly, or at least tried to. In her dazed state, it probably came out more as a silent garble. She managed to work out a nod though. Nozomi was fine enough, she'd taken worse spills in her lifetime, and there were going to be many to come, if she became a Kunoichi like she planned to be. A waterfall couldn't be the most dangerous thing she faced.

Kaekio propped Nozomi's head up on her lap though, her own legs twisted to the side so as to be more comfortable, and not be in the way. For some reason, Nozomi thought that Kaekio was enjoying this about as much as she was concerned with what had happened. It was understandable at the very least. Nozomi had felt her start to reciprocate near the end of the kiss, so it appeared she wanted it as much as Nozomi had. Although, with her words, Kaekio pretty much confirmed that she wanted to keep it a secret, because of reasons, but she was too flustered to lay them out correctly. As she waited for Nozomi to formulate a response, Kaekio was running her fingers through her hair, which felt amazing to Nozomi.

Coo'ing softly, Nozomi closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of the fingers combing her hair. "I can keep it a secret. Sensei Gin probably wouldn't appreciate me losing my focus on the Chuunin exams. I'm supposed to be here for Kiri, not to... and I don't want to disappoint a former Kazekage... and.." she broke off and blushed. "But I wouldn't mind... I mean, if you don't mind... continuing in secret.... somehow." she said nervously. She didn't know if Kaekio was just saying that she would to be nice, but Nozomi really wanted it. She had been alone for so long, and for someone, anyone, to show interest in her like that, more so than simply hitting on her like Yasu had... Nozomi had the feeling that Kaekio didn't flirt with everything that had a skirt.

WC: 395

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Kaekio smiled as the girl agreed to keep what ever was happening between them private, and she even agreed to it for the most of the same reasons that Kaekio had except for one thing, they had different sensei's which was to be expected. what was the girls Sensei's Name again? Gen? Jean? Gym? no none of those were right... oh well she may never even know the girls sensei anyways so it's not like it mattered that much. "Thank you... im glad you understand my postion, i was sent here to do the same thing... My Sensei, or the Raikage which ever you prefer to call him, would not be terribly happy with me if i was... Well.. uhh you know.. Blush lit up Kaekio's face once more, then she shook her head trying to regain focus as she continued to drag her fingers through the girl's hair. "anyways... thanks..." Kaekio bent her head down a little bit and kissed the girls cheek, it was ment to be a kind of symbolism for Kaekio's appreciation, but then other things crossed her mind,and another idea struck her. "so uhmm would you mind.. continuing with this?.. i mean uhmm us?.. like.. well.. you know..." Kaekio blushes once more she was trying her best to ask the girl to be her girlfriend but it was awkward for her. hell this was the first time she had even realized that she had feelings for a girl, or even liked girls in this way, so she was a bit nervous and hesitant as well as simply inexperienced. "W-we, can go slow.." more blush "like.. uhm we don't have to do anything too drastic... even for awhile. just.. i uhh.. just want to be with you.. uhh kinda.. i guess" Kaekio had just meet this girl and she was already nervous around her, but there was definitely something that Kaekio felt for her, and she couldn't handle being alone, so this was the only way Kaekio figured that she could approach the situation.... Whether or not the girl said Yes, or No Kaekio would ask her to go do something instead of sitting here in the dark cave, she wouldn't admit to how much she was enjoying sitting here in this dark cave with the girl though. Kaekio would offer to go to the waterpark, however if the girl said yes kaekio would add a little "It can be a date!" on to the end of her question, in a kind of high pitched squeaking that was almost annoying... almost... then she would stand up, offering her hand to the girl if she said yes, then hold hands with her as they walked to the Edge of the inside of the Waterfall. Then kaekio would let go of the girls hand if she was holding it, and Active her Guardian flames once more, then she would stick out her hands forwards thrusting the Guardians hands forwards and into the water fall, then she would raise them up, cause the blue flames to Evaporate the water at it's touch and thus creating a little door was for Nozomi to get through. Once nozomi was through Kaekio would walk through as well and then Deactivating her justu and taking Nozomi's Hand once more.

WC:557
Total WC:2259

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi's mouth lifted into a smile as Kaekio thanked her for agreeing to keep the events there a secret for now. She'd rarely been thanked for anything, so it meant more to her than Kaekio probably realized that she appreciated some sort of action that Nozomi had initiated. Of course, she was quite surprised when it was revealed that Kaekio's sensei was the Raikage. So, between the two of them, that meant that Nozomi was being trained by a former Kazekage, and Kaekio was being trained by the current Raikage. Perhaps there were other Kage students around, but judging by how long the training Kaekio had, she probably had the advantage over Nozomi in the exams. Her heart dropped a little bit, as she realized how hopeless it was to expect to win.

It was then, that amidst the hair combing and the amazing feeling that Kaekio would lean down and kiss Nozomi's cheek. Her skin tingled as if a pleasant electric shock had just coursed through her, eliciting more of a blush. Perhaps it was the mood, perhaps it was the secrecy and privacy, but something felt right when Kaekio nervously asked Nozomi to be her girlfriend. They had both felt it, the tug that called them together. So it was with little thought that Nozomi, eyes still closed completely, responded with one simple word. "Yes." she replied, her tone coulnd't have been any happier, in fact had never been happier than at that moment in time.

Well, apparantly, there wasn't much to do back here, and KAekio would rather be out doing something than stuck behind a waterfall, so Nozomi, although content to just lay in privacy, agreed to go with her on a date somewhere, not really paying attention to where she'd asked. And so it seemed, the two of them were off, to start the new found relationship, each no longer destined to be alone, at least for the time being.

WC: 325

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Kaekio had a smile on her face that wouldn't go away even if she was just told that she would die in two days, simply because she knew that she would be able to spend those next two days happy. she would have someone to be with. someone to hold, and above all of that... she wouldn't be alone. she felt the girls hand in hers and it felt so nice. their fingers interlaced with one another, their soft skin making contact. the girls hands felt soft and smooth, and so warm against hers. Kaekio gave the girrl's hand a genlte squeeze as if to draw her attention, then gave her cheek a quick kiss. Kaekio had no idea why she did it, maybe because she could? maybe because it felt soo nice to have someone here to be with her, a physical being. someone that weather or not it was a frand feeling or only a minor one shared some sort of feelings with her and cared about her. Kaekio blushed and smiled as they continued to walk away from the waterfall that had just met at, and even though they had just met there was something... something there that tied them together, made them drawn to each other like moths to a flame, but what was it? what had made Kaekio so drawn to this girl in the first place? she was cute and adorably shy, but that could only explain a minor amount of kaekio's nearly instance crush on her. she was pretty, and had shown an interest in Kaekio as well? well that made sense, but still not quite enough to explain the full story. as they walked that was when kaekio noticed it. the look in her eyes. the pain, the sorrow that came from knowing loneliness all too well. they both knew it. they had both had to suffer through the tears and sorrow that came with it. they had both had to fend for themselves and would never be able to forget that. it was there imprinted in the both of them for those observant enough to see it. a pang of guilt went through kaekio's body and memories of all of the years Kaekio spent by herself, all alone crying in her room with nothing but the sheer coldness of reality around her. that pang of guilt settled in her heart as she imagined Nozomi going through the exact same stuff that she did. it was gut wrenching to think about, and Kaekio would never wish her experiences even upon those that she hated more than anything. she wouldn't want anyone to suffer the way she had, it was torturous, but yet here was another girl her age that HAD gone through the same thing, and like Kaekio hid it behind a smile and jokes...

Kaekio stopped walking altogether, handing on to Nozomi's hand so that she got the idea that kaekio had stopped, then once she would turn around kaekio would look up at the pretty and shy girl with a smile "On second thought i thinking simply spending the day with you would be much more enjoyable than spending a day in a loud and crowded pplace with people sweating everywhere. so lets not go to the water park... instead lets go to a meadow i found earlier today and just sit and chat... does that sound okay?" kaekio would say with an eye smile. then without even waiting for a reply she would begin to walk of the path taking nozomi's hand with her saying "Well come on lets go" as she walked towards the direction of the meadow that she had been at earlier in the day. she would casually walk with nozomi along side her reaching the meadow in a relatively short amount of time. then she would flop  over on the ground in the middle of the field and lay looking up at the sky, if Nozomi laid down Kaekio would reach for her hand so that they could be holding hands. if nozomi stood there, kaekio would respectfully request her to lay down next to her. then once she was finally down that it when kaekio would take her hand. then  kaekio would begin to make things a tad more awkward. "So we kind of just stumbled into this didn't we? oh well... i can get to know you better now. so tell me everything about you, im sure ill learn more as we go along but i want to know the most i can about you now. things like favorite color, animal, favorite thing to do, if i were to take you on a date where would you want to go, maybe a little about how you got to be the beautiful girl you are today... anything you want to tell me, tell me and ill do my best to remember." Kaekio would then lean over and kiss nozomi's cheek "Anything at all... and if your up for it ill tell you about myself too."then Kaekio would turn back over and stare at the sky, her ears specifically attuned to Nozomi's response... she truely wanted to know everything about the girl but she would get to find the cute personality quirks later, kaekio couldn't help but smile as she waited for Nozomi to respond.

WC:915
Total: 3174

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi had been lost in her own thoughts pretty much the entire time. One couldn't blame her, of course, there had been a lot going on in this short amount of time. To be honest, Nozomi's body was going on autopilot as Kaekio dragged her around a bit. As she came back into the realm of conscious thought, Nozomi realized she was laying down in a field next to Kaekio, who seemed to be asking her some questions. "Well, my favorite color is blue. Like your shirt. My favorite animal is the fox, because they're so cute. My favorite thing to do, well... probably train, because that's pretty much all I have time for with my training regimine." she said, answering the first three questions rather automatically. Then she blushed, as she realized the rest of them were more personal. "Oh... I thought we were already on a date.... I just... enjoy spending time with you, so I wouldn't care. I'm not beautiful though. I'm barely even useful to my clan, so I don't have time to be beautiful. My form is shoddy compared to the other's. I guess that there's artistic value in our jutsu, and they're kinda beautiful, but I don't know." she said, trailing off and thinking.

WC: 210

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Kaekio listened to Nozomi's words intently, she wanted to learn everything about the girl that she could. no.. she NEEDED to learn everything about the girl that she could. So kaekio focused on every word that came out of the girls mouth, and did her best to record it in her head. Kaekio noticed the girl trailed off and stopped talking, so kaekio decided to do something to recapture her attention. kaekio sat up then swung her leg over the girl, thus straddling her at her hips. then she bent down and kissed her lips gently. then she would sit back up a little bit "hmm.. cute... Anyways, il guess ill tell you a bit about myself, if that is okay with you... my favorite color like yours is blue... as you tell by my clothing. favorite animal is the wolf, because they are so loyal but still fierce... favorite thing to do? uhhh train... i guess.. i dunno i can see my favorite thing to do becoming something else in a little bit though.." as Kaekio said that she would poke Nozomi's cheek, a little bit to signify that what she was talking about was spending time with her, and a little bit to make sure that she was still actually paying attention. " as for a date... simply so you know if you ever decide to surprise me... uhh... probably a home made dinner by candle light, and then some cuddling.... " kaekio would eye smile and then kiss nozomi's Cheek, then she would roll off of her and go back to her side looking at the sky. she would study each of the clouds once more, noting the differences in them since she saw them before she had done her little thing to get Nozomi's attention. "as for you... your pretty darn cute so don't ever tell me, yourself, or anyone that your not pretty... and if anyone tells you that stick your fingers in each of their eyes, because they are obviously to blind to use them properly anyways. as for usefulness im sure your plenty useful. so don't ever doubt yourself." Kaekio said, she wanted to convince Nozomi that she was better than she pictured herself, but it was really up to her to decide if what Kaekio said was true or not, she had the final say in her self image, if she chose not to accept kaekio's word then kaekio would simply continue admiring her the way she currently was, and hope that someday it changed her mind about herself.

WC: 441
Total WC: 3615

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi simply smiled at Kaekio and blushed a little bit as she spoke. It seemed like Kaekio was listening carefully to what Nozomi had to say, and that was perfectly fine with the young girl. She liked knowing that somebody listened to her. It made her feel at least mildly important. However, as Nozomi started to trail off a little bit, Kaekio sat up, swinging her leg over Nozomi, now straddling her instead of just being next to her and kissed her. Of course, that elicited another blush from the blond. And with that, Kaekio started to spout off her own information. Favorite color, blue. Favorite animal, wolf. Loyal, fierce. Training, and.... Nozomi's eyes widened slightly. She stuttered incoherently, and then just remained silent.
A date, for her would be a home made dinner, Nozomi was a decent cook, so nothing would burn at least, candle lit, so dim and romantic of course, and then cuddling, which everyone enjoyed. That left Nozomi to wonder, was Kaekio a big spoon, or a little spoon? Nozomi loved to be a little spoon, but for someone to just be around would probably suffice for her.
Nozomi smiled slightly as Kaekio called her cute, and then told her to poke their eyes because anybody should see it, and then told her that she was, in fact, useful. To be honest, Nozomi didn't really know how to respond to that, so she just turned on her side and looked over to Kaekio.
"I'm not sure if love at first sight is possible. Maybe it is, or maybe I'm just naive. But I can comfortably say that I really like you. It sucks that we aren't from the same area, and are for all intents and purposes, enemies during the exams. But for now, we don't have to be." she said softly.

WC: 312

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
"I'm not sure if love at first sight is possible. Maybe it is, or maybe I'm just naive. But I can comfortably say that I really like you. It sucks that we aren't from the same area, and are for all intents and purposes, enemies during the exams. But for now, we don't have to be."  KAekio heard the words softly spoken next to her as the girl next to  her turns to her side to face Kaekio. kaekio didn't even have to look to tell she had moved. she could feel it. sense it. her Kekai Genkai no doubt, but there was something else there too, the presence she felt was so much stronger then the electrical signal's running through her lovers body. it was more. Kaekio had never felt anything like this ever before, and she couldn't quite even tell what it was... but it made her happy. it made her smile uncontrollably. Kaekio turned on her side to face nozomi as well. she looked into her beautiful eyes and know at once she could get lost in them for hours. in fact her entire face felt that way to kaekio, and so she studied every last detail, looking it over again and again, while the smile on her face never faded even once. then she leaned her head forwards so they touched forehead. "I don't know if i can truly believe in love at first site either. but there is definitely something i feel towards you... it makes me overjoyed to have you. and so yes while we may be here to compete against each other. im just happy we have right now to spent with each other, and so i say... lets make the most of it." then she leaned her month forward a little bit, and titled her head slightly so that there wouldn't be any collisions other then the single one intended, and kisses her gently, but passionately on the lips. feeling exploded into kaekio's lips and sent a shock down her entire body. the feeling plowed through her, taking over every other sense she had until there was just the one... touch... and with that sense she could tell that they were still linked at the hands as well. she gently squeezed nozomi's hand. she wanted her to know that she was here, and she ment everything, and that she always would be here. she wanted to tell Nozomi so many things, but there were far too many words, and so she simply focused those words into feeling and transferred them to her through her hand and lips. then after a few moments she slowly pulled away from the kiss, even though she wanted more. she reached her second hand up and tucked the girls long blonde hair that had fallen down, covering her face, behind her ear. then she continued to gently stroke the girls hair as she looked deeply into the girls eyes. completely and totally memorized, and with a high that she felt she would never come down from. 

WC:520

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi felt Kaekio's head touch her own, and then the other girl began to speak once again making Nozomi blush like a little school girl. She also didn't know if she truly believed in love at first sight, but she was happy for the time she could spend with her after all, and that made Nozomi happy. It was strange how quickly she'd fallen for this girl. It was like something out of a story, it couldn't be real. Maybe Nozomi was dreaming? As Kaekio kissed Nozomi, she pinched herself, and sure enough she was awake. She squeaked slightly as she hurt herself with the pinch, but then resumed locking lips with Kaekio.

Kaekio just continued holding her hand and staring into Nozomi's eyes, brushing back the blonde hair that had fallen in front of her face. Nozomi blushed as she felt the contact from Kaekio's skin on her own. Nozomi sneezed slightly, holding it in, and it was muffled. Blushing even more, she apologized and turned her head away to avoid eye contact. "What's it like where you're from?" she asked her to change the subject a little bit. She wanted to learn more about Kaekio's home area. "It's really wet. I mean Kirigakure. I live near the coast. My family likes to train there, its where our main compound is anyhow, near some water."

WC: 228

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
the smaller girl sneezed. it was a cute sneeze though, it resembled that of a mouse squeaking. kaekio smiled, at it. could this girl be any more adorable? Kaekio didn't think that was possible. the girl apologized and turned away embarrassed. Kaekio wouldn't have that. nope. She grin as the girl turned to look at the sky, she climbed on top of her once more. practically laying on her, except the her weight was mainly supported by her heads and knees, which were on either side of the smaller girl. Nozomi visible blushing underneath her as she did so. 

"What's it like where you're from?" she heard the voice underneath her say. the question took kaekio back a little bit. well what did she want to know? there was a variety of ways to answer the question and kaekio guest that she wanted a specific awnser. "It's really wet. I mean Kirigakure. I live near the coast. My family likes to train there, its where our main compound is anyhow, near some water." Kaekio nearly died when she heard the words "It's really wet" like almost exploded, her face became a bright red color, as she blushed, and her eyes with opened wide in shock. sure Kae liked the girl below her, and sure she had maybe teased her a little bit, but that didn't mean she was ready for those activities yet.... but the girl quickly covered her tracks, and corrected herself. Kaekio listened intently, while still on top of nozomi. "so she must be a water user then?" kaekio thought to herself. then once the paused for a moment Kaekio assumed it was her turn to speak. "Well, where i am from, as im sure you can imagine, it's constantly cloudy. the sun doesn't really come out much. hell we even have a place in our village where it is constantly storming. the people are a bit bitter, but what do you expect from a pace with little sun? are village is located in the mountains, so we do get a beautiful view from almost anywhere in the village. as for family... uhhhmm.." Kaekio bite her lip as her face gave a sad expression. "I uhhh.. i need to go actually" Kaekio said as she gave one more quick kiss on nozomi's lip before she got up. tears threatening to surface on her. "Im glad i meet you, and i hope to see you again soon." she said before she turned around and ran off, towards her hotel room, and towards solitude. nozomi didn't deserve to have to bare her pain.

[exit thread]

WC: 444

OOC: :P see you soon

Total WC: 4560
-1875 for C to C-3 speed
-1875 for C to C-3 reaction time
-700 for C-2 to C-3 Endurance

110 useless words

Last edited by Kaekio on Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
OOC: Leaving thread. I'll edit this at my leisure to say my post.

Total Wordcount: 2594

[2594/1000] Trained "Water Release: Gunshot"

[1594/1500] Trained "Lightning Release, Electromagnetic Murder"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.