You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Empty The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:40 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
It was the middle of the day, and Toshiko found himself sitting down on the dirt in the middle of the hero arena. It was empty of course. He had been there a while ago for his fight, within the final round of chuunin exams. For some reason that he couldn't understand, he'd been disqualified, and his other opponent Sero had advanced on to the next round. He'd lost. He'd lost. The feeling was unspeakable. He felt like he'd done it all for no reason. He'd felt like a failure. It was terrible.

Despite losing the exams, he got a strange surprise. Even though he'd lost, he had been given the rank of chuunin that same day. While he was horribly upset that he'd been disqualified, he was still a chuunin after all of his hard work. It was a bittersweet feelings. Amazing because he'd be able to return to his village with respect from his peers and a higher rank that would hopefully impress his sensei, and horrible because he'd lost. It was a matter of pride. Losing made him feel like he wasn't worth making it that far in the first place. When people thought of this year's chuunin exams, his name wouldn't be at the top. It'd be at the loser section, and that made him feel really bad.

There was a slight frown upon his face as he sat there. Eventually, he laid back on the dirt, and stared up at the sky. Tears slowly came to his eyes, and then flowed down his cheeks.

"Mom, Hideki, Sousetsu sensei..... I feel like i failed you. I know i tried, and i don't know why i lost. But i did. And i can't change that. I just hope you guys aren't disappointed in me. I don't know how i'm gonna tell hideki and sousetsu sensei when i get back to the village, but i still have the rank. Hopefully they won't be ashamed of me."

Toshiko wiped the tears from his eyes, and stared up at the baby blue sky. He was truly afraid to return to his village despite his new rank. How would they feel? He wasn't sure. Some would congratulate him, while others would make a fool out of him. He didn't really care what common villagers thought. He only cared about what his sensei and brother would think. he didn't want to disappoint them. Toshiko reached his right hand for the bag that was upon his legging armor, and opened it. he stuck his hand inside, and pulled it out. The eye that had the power of the uchiha clan known as the sharingan. he had retrieved it from the strange woman that met up with him in konoha, back before the exams. He held it to his face, and examined it. The eye was extremely different than his own. It was completely red than than white outside of the pupil, and within it it was a single dark pupil, with another strange black tomoe within the right hand corner of the eye. It looked similar to his father's eyes on the night that he killed his mother, but different. His father's eyes had a strange design in them. What kind of power did the eyes hold? Toshiko wasn't sure that he wanted to find out. His father seemingly went insane because of them. Did he really want to mess with that? Power was power. Maybe, if he had the eye, it would make up for losing the exams. People would look up to him because of the power he had. Maybe. No. It wouldn't work. Even if it could, he had no way to transplant it. He sighed and then sat up, observing the eye more closely.

"Sharingan..... What kinda power does this eye have? it has to be great. It must be. I wish i could find out."

Word Count: 682

2The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Empty Re: The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:20 am

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Akira had decided he wanted to go for a walk. To be honest he was less then happy with the results of the second matches but it wasn't anything he would scold the Iwa participants over. The point of these exams in his mind was to test the genin and to allow them to test themselves. And typically the person who lost learned more then the one that won. Still he had hoped for a stunning performance. Something to cement his improvements to iwagakure in the minds of the other nations. The two who had made it to the third rounds had done well enough. He hadn't expected to have unbeatable genin participating. And they had preformed well enough that Iwa didn't appear as weak as it had been not so long ago. He might have a talk with their sensei to increase their training sessions to something more intense. Prepare them for improved future excursions. The matches not involving Iwa however he had all but ignored. Barely keeping tabs on who won and a summary of how. It might just be pride but he wasn't worried about the next generation of chunnins just yet. Still too little for his level.

Either way he had gone for a walk. Or in the case of it was him after all he had left so fast his guards would have to track him in order to catch up. Akira hadn't brought his dagger with him this time, That was tucked away under his pillow. A little something to sleep next to that could cut through flesh and bone alike as if both were hot butter. He had never had a use for it but on the off chance someone, Enaka being his primary concern, decided he was vulnerable in his room he would happily keep them alive while he fed them sections of their spine in two inch segments. He was very happy to get what sleep he could in a luxurious penthouse after all and to interrupt those precious naps likely meant something was getting severed. That aside the Hotel had something against smoking inside so he had been dealing with cravings that the hotel had begged him not to fall prey too. After all even a Kage should respect hotel rules. And so Akira had dressed in his crystal weave suit. An incredible armor made from Tame's crystals to be one of the strongest armors in the world. And fashionable too.

The Armor was light and felt like silk. But truthfully it could stop all but the finest of weapons. A pair of black slacks that led up into a silver button up shirt, tucked in of course with a black tie buttoned into the shirt. A white vest on the front and black on the back also buttoned up with a dress coat and finally a long coat over that. Both black. His shoes on the other hand were hand tailored Italian leather. Those had cost him about six hundred ryo. But they were able to endure the pressure he put on them without scuffing so it was worth it. Still as he moved he reached the Hero Arena. An apt name he supposed as certainly a few heroes must have emerged from such a place. An impressive testing grounds all the same. Still he stepped onto the top of the stands with the sun bearing down overhead. Clouds coated it and the air still felt a little cold. But he was fine with it. He pulled out his pack of Treasurer Cigarettes. An aluminum pack with watermarked cigarette paper and silver foil tips. Truly a delicious delight for him. His lighter was however just a flick open flash of silver and a blue flame. Still his yellow eyes lifted to look down as he watched a boy digging for something in his pack. He took a drag of the precious cigarette before pocketing the back in his inner left coat pocket before he stepped again. Moving at eighteen meters per second before he suddenly was at a normal walking pace letting out a puff of smoke. He wondered as he spoke if his lavish looks and yellow eyes would give away the famous Kage of Iwagakure as he spoke. His voice soft as silk on the ears. Like burying your ears into a soft bed after a long and tired day. A very well traveled speaker.

"Great indeed. But such power comes at a cost. The Sharingan has been the basis of wars and battles through out their existence. You my friend hold and look upon pandora's box. Do you truly want to delve into that hell?"

3The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Empty Re: The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:59 am

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
"Great indeed. But such power comes at a cost. The Sharingan has been the basis of wars and battles through out their existence. You my friend hold and look upon pandora's box. Do you truly want to delve into that hell?"

Toshiko looked up from the eye, and directly in front of him to see a strange man. He was wearing A pair of black slacks that led up into a silver button up shirt, tucked in of course with a black tie buttoned into the shirt. A white vest on the front and black on the back also buttoned up with a dress coat and finally a long coat over that. Both black. His shoes on the other hand were hand tailored Italian leather. Who was he? One of the proctors from the exams? Toshiko had no clue, but from what he said he obviously knew something about the eye that he had.

Toshiko stood up to his feet, staring directly into the eyes of the man. He had said the sharingan had been the basis of wars and battles throughout it's existence. Could it's power really be that great? he was honestly quite curious about it. This guy had information. Information that Toshiko could use, and he knew it. Maybe he could get it out of him. He also wanted to know his identity, but that wasn't as important right now.

He took another glance at the eye. Simply staring at it brought back memories that he didn't want to remember. His fathers face, covered in the blood of his mother. Those cold eyes, staring directly at him. He could sense the evil within him. Goosebumps appeared on his arms and legs. A strange look came up on his face, which would appear to the man as if he was in a trance. He was lost within thought for a few more moments, and then shook his head, snapping out of it. He then sighed, and spoke to the man.

"You know things about the sharingan? I know you and i don't know each other, but would you mind telling me? I need anything and everything you know. It's very important. I knew someone who possessed the power of this eye, but..... They did some horrible things because of it. I need to know of it's power. What it does. How it affects people. Please."

Word Count: 413

4The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Empty Re: The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Akira watched as the boy stared at his prize as if it was some sort of treasure. How he had come across such a thing was beyond Akira. Had he killed an Uchiha? If so how had he managed it? This was one of the participants of the chunnin exams. Likely still a genin. How had he managed to take down an Uchiha? It was a daunting thought process but Akira was no longer a Konoha nin. Perhaps it was time that he turn a blind eye towards the hardships in his old home. A home he would no longer be welcome in. Still when the boy spoke once more Akira raised an eye brow. So the boy had known an individual who had possessed those eyes. No wonder he wanted to know more. If Akira had to guess that eye in his possession was likely from the individual he knew. It was a pity to see such a thing happen. His own student was also an Uchiha and he feared what was bound to happen to him. What had to happen to him in order for him to unlock his full potential.

Still Akira tilted his head as if thinking it over before he pulled out his cigarette from his mouth and blew out another puff of smoke. As he did so it would rise and slowly fade away as if it had never been. His yellow eyes staring at the curios boy before him. He remembered the name Toshiko but the clan evaded him. He would need to find a pamphlet later. Or actually get introductions out of the way. Maybe shock the boy with the fact that he was speaking to a Kage? Eh perhaps not so much. He somehow doubted his name carried much shock value with anyone outside of Iwagakure. He wouldn't be surprised if the boy didn't even recognize his name. What youngster kept up on foreign politics? Still Akira spoke. His voice like silk but with a tinge of sadness.

"I can't say I am much of an expert. But I would say those eyes are cursed with the mark of tragedy. One who is born with those eyes can not grow and unlock their power without suffering. The heart must break, the mind must know hate and pain. A terrible price to pay for terrible power. Perhaps that is why the power unlocked within those eyes has leveled cities, Murdered families, And forgotten friends. It is a terrible power to have and those with it are typically faced with a similar curse. The mark of the hunted. What you hold there is a valuable treasure. Many a hunter would kill to get their hands on. Such power is not without great danger. As for not knowing me. I am Kazako Akira. And you are?"

1261/3000

5The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Empty Re: The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:32 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
"I can't say I am much of an expert. But I would say those eyes are cursed with the mark of tragedy. One who is born with those eyes can not grow and unlock their power without suffering. The heart must break, the mind must know hate and pain. A terrible price to pay for terrible power. Perhaps that is why the power unlocked within those eyes has leveled cities, Murdered families, And forgotten friends. It is a terrible power to have and those with it are typically faced with a similar curse. The mark of the hunted. What you hold there is a valuable treasure. Many a hunter would kill to get their hands on. Such power is not without great danger. As for not knowing me. I am Kazako Akira. And you are?"

What the guy had said made sense. Power made people evil, and obviously the power from this eye would have to be immense for it to change his father like that. People were after it. People killed for it. It was dangerous. Was the power worth the corruption? The man had introduced himself as Akira Kazako. toshiko didn't want to be rude. He smiled to Akira, and then spoke.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Akira. My name is Toshiko Uzumaki, chuunin of the village hidden in the leaves. I was participating in the chuunin exams earlier today, but i was disqualified from my match in the final round..... Despite that, i was still given the promotion. I obtained this eye from a strange woman with snow white hair named Shinobu. She gave it to me, and i've held on to it since then. my father had these eyes. but they made him evil. Caused him to slaughter my mother in cold blood. That's why i asked you the questions. I wanted to know why he did it. If these eyes caused it. It doesn't make sense to me. You spoke of the power of these eyes causing corruption. Stated that the members of the uchiha clan gain it's power through suffering..... Is the eye seriously that powerful?"

from what Akira had told him, Toshiko thought that this eye would quench anyone's thirst for power. He wanted it, but he didn't want the evil that came with it. He couldn't hurt anyone. Especially not someone close to him. He didn't want to allow power to make him forget his goal. to become the hokage. Lead his village in peace. If he allowed power to force him to forget that, then his entire life would have been for nothing. Was it a smart idea? Toshiko felt as though he could overcome the hardships that came with the power. that his story could differ from others somehow. He felt that way, but honestly he wasn't sure.

Word Count: 488

6The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Empty Re: The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:25 pm

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
"It's nice to meet you Mr. Akira. My name is Toshiko Uzumaki, chuunin of the village hidden in the leaves. I was participating in the chuunin exams earlier today, but i was disqualified from my match in the final round..... Despite that, i was still given the promotion. I obtained this eye from a strange woman with snow white hair named Shinobu. She gave it to me, and i've held on to it since then. my father had these eyes. but they made him evil. Caused him to slaughter my mother in cold blood. That's why i asked you the questions. I wanted to know why he did it. If these eyes caused it. It doesn't make sense to me. You spoke of the power of these eyes causing corruption. Stated that the members of the uchiha clan gain it's power through suffering..... Is the eye seriously that powerful?"

So it was an Uzumaki after all. And he had been promoted even after being disqualified in the final round? Interesting. But what caught his attention the most was the mention of Shinobu. Ahh so she was up to no good again it seemed. Always eager to make more ryo and having low enough morals to do it. Akira grinned fondly of his somewhat former somewhat current employee. But that didn't need to be revealed. No just yet. After all if she was out and about selling Uchiha eyes to Konoha nin then it could truly hurt his reputation. Not that putting the eye into Gin's head or considering implanting the eye into the Uzumaki's head would get him any points. But there was no active law against implants. No crime in under the table surgeries. Still he was curious now. What would happen if a sharingan was put into an Uzumaki? Would they somehow control it? Or would they try and gain it's true power as well? Either way he wanted to know and the best way was to preform the dastardly deed and watch the results. Did the eyes make the individual evil or was the individual evil to begin with? So Akira spoke with a gentle smile. Hiding the mischief in his eyes as best he could.

"Likely your father was trying to unlock the full potential of the eyes. But only Uchiha have ever accomplished something like it. But aren't you curious? Don't you want to prove that it is possible not to be turned by the cursed eyes? Take that power and step forth to fight the darkness with its own power. Yes they are incredibly powerful, But what could you do with that power? Who could you protect that you were incapable of doing for before? Walk with me and I will help you become the hero you can be, for a small fee of course."

With that last one he grinned. He always charged for his services. It allowed him to maintain he was just being professional when in fact he was eager to see what those who received his work did with their new found abilities. And with that he turned and began to walk at a casual pace with his hands folded behind his back towards the medical facility kept nearby for the exam rounds. Likely Toshiko had already been there once to be healed. Still Akira had set out the bait. He just needed to see if the boy would take on the curse so that Akira could watch and be amused. One way or another. He was sure that Sharingan would end up with him and someone who wanted that power.

1873/3000

7The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Empty Re: The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
"Likely your father was trying to unlock the full potential of the eyes. But only Uchiha have ever accomplished something like it. But aren't you curious? Don't you want to prove that it is possible not to be turned by the cursed eyes? Take that power and step forth to fight the darkness with its own power. Yes they are incredibly powerful, But what could you do with that power? Who could you protect that you were incapable of doing for before? Walk with me and I will help you become the hero you can be, for a small fee of course."

Akira read him like an open book. He was curious. Insanely curious. If he had it's power, he would use it for the better. Use it to help people in need. Use it to bring the world to peace. His will was too strong to allow power to corrupt him and force him into the darkness he spent his whole life trying to stay away from. Akira said he would help him for a small fee. Should Toshiko take this opportunity? It had to have been set up that way for a reason. He would take advantage of this. he was still hesitant though. Because of the evil he saw within his father at the hands of the eyes. He was stronger than him though. He wouldn't allow this to corrupt him. He promised himself. He'd use the power to help his village. His hokage. His brother. make their lives bette. Toshiko stared at Akira for a few moments, and then reached in the pocket of his pants. he pulled out the majority of his ryo. It was in a stack. 2k of it.

"Hopefully that's enough. I'll take you up on your offer. Do what you can."

He tossed the ryo to akira, and then awaited his response. Toshiko wondered what Akira would be capable of doing. Could he give him a transplant? Hopefully.

Word Count: 342

8The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Empty Re: The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:37 pm

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
"Hopefully that's enough. I'll take you up on your offer. Do what you can."

Akira listened to the words like a gentle whisper and smiled a little to himself. Another patient to the doctors hands. He was some what thrilled at the idea of getting to run such a small experiment. The majority of the thrill coming from not knowing all of the uncontrolled variables. No one knew the future but he was inclined to watch how his movements effected it. Still the boy tossed the Ryo to Akira and Akira turned so fast it was like he had suddenly shifted to facing Toshiko. His speed advanced enough that it would be impossible to even see the spinning movement. Perhaps a dark blur at best for a split half second. And with that Akira raised a hand to catch the stack of Ryo even as it began to scatter. It was as if it was all in slow motion to him. Still he smiled and bowed his head. Those yellow eyes never actually leaving Toshiko as they watched him. His words were still soft as silk.

"It is sufficient young Uzumaki. Now come quickly then. It is not wise to waste time with treasures within your grasp. Let us proceed to the medical treatment area. I intend to borrow their tools. I am a rather famous med nin after all."

He chuckled and pocketed the ryo not bothering to check for any seals. He would of course later. Uzumaki for famous for their seals. He couldn't have a seal on one of the coins tracking him or observing him. Perhaps even suppressing him. Sure the boy was still green but a fool lets his confidence get the better of him and allows danger to climb into his lap. Then again Akira let women climb into his lap all the time but that was something entirely off topic. Still he picked up his pace to a quick walking pace making a B-line for the medical center. His coat fluttering in the wind slightly as he moved. Still he called over his shoulder as he walked.

"And do be sure to bring the sharingan. I can't very well help you with that power without it. Now can I?" That was a bit of a trick question to be honest. There was a great deal he could do for the boy with or without the sharingan.

2281/3000

9The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Empty Re: The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:57 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
After Toshiko threw the stack of ryo towards Akira, he couldn't really see what happened next. Akira was moving faster that Toshiko could even comprehend. He saw a blur, and then as Akira stopped he saw him catch the ryo.

"It is sufficient young Uzumaki. Now come quickly then. It is not wise to waste time with treasures within your grasp. Let us proceed to the medical treatment area. I intend to borrow their tools. I am a rather famous med nin after all."

He was a famous med nin? It was strange that Toshiko hadn't heard of him. Who was this guy? All Toshiko knew was his name. Something made him want to require more information about him. Well, did it really matter? he was going to help toshiko. Transplant the eye into his head. That was all that really mattered wasn't it? Then, Akira started walking fast towards the medical ward within the hero arena that the participants of the chuunin exams were taken to after their fights. Toshiko was taken there to heal the wounds his opponent sero had left on his arms and legs. he then looked at his left hand where the wounds were left. There was still two large scars, One went up his palm, and the other went across it forming a cross shaped scar upon his hand.

Toshiko had to admit. Even though the outcome of his fight and the ruling was a little bit shady, it had been an amazing fight. Despite losing he hoped to fight Sero once again within their life times.

"And do be sure to bring the sharingan. I can't very well help you with that power without it. Now can I?"

Toshiko was lost in thought until Akira spoke, and then he looked up to see Akira already almost there. Toshiko looked at the eye that he had which was within his right palm. He was going to do this. He was going to receive it's power. He'd made up his mind. He was sure that he would have to hide it If what Akira had told him was true, then people would be hunting him simply to obtain the eye he had. He was in danger simply for having the eye within his possession. He'd have to make up a story. Cover up his eye with something. No one could know.

"Hey Akira wait up!"

Toshiko quickly ran at full speed in an attempt to catch up with Akira. Even though he was running at full speed, Akira was too fast for him. He only made it up to a few meters behind him, and maintained that distance as he followed the man towards the medical ward. He knew that it was a crazy risk he was taking, but he'd have to take it if he wanted to gain respect from those in his village. To protect the people he cared for. To be somebody.

Word count: 509

10The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Empty Re: The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Akira had thought that he had set the pace at a pleasant enough fast walk that the young man could easily and pleasantly keep up without straining himself. Still it appeared as if he was going a bit fast. He really did need to learn some self control with his abilities. Still he smiled and slowed down to a flat D rank walking pace. It felt like he was moving in slow motion but he was doing so for the comfort of his patient. After all an accelerated heart rate did not help with surgery. Still he entered into the medical area and looked around. He only needed something for the pain or the ability to put his patient under and a suction tube and lastly a set of very thing clamps. The rest he was fully capable of doing himself. Upon Toshiko entering the room Akira had already flicked on the lights around a table and was gathering the materials he would need. Including a bandage for the eye when he was done. He began to sanitize the tools as he turned and looked towards Toshiko and smiled warmly. Before indicating the table with one hand and then the tray next to it as he spoke.

"Come here and lay down on you back. Set the eye on the tray. Would you prefer to be under for this or simply unable to feel or move but aware?"

He always gave that option to his would be patients before operating.Still the tools were sanatized so he moved to the nearby sink and began to carefully scrub his hands. Normal surgeons would of changed clothes But instead all Akira did was slip into an apron. Truthfully he could of done better in his own office in Iwa but he would preform just fine with the tools here. He knew exactly what he was doing. How to properly disconnect the eye and how to reconnect the new eye. He even had the advantage of being capable of seeing chakra pathways and making sure those were properly connected. Truth be told he was honestly rather excited by the whole ordeal as he finished washing his hands. Everything was as sterile as it was going to be short of putting his hair into a cap. Which he was not about to do. It would ruin his carefully taken care of hairstyle. Messy but clean cut with a bit of a side bang too it. Still he spoke again as he looked to Toshiko.

"Left or right eye?"

2705/3000

11The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Empty Re: The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:15 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko followed Akira into the medical area. As he entered the room, Akira had flicked on the lights, and was looking for supplies for the surgery. he then cleaned the tools, turned and smiled at Toshiko, and then spoke.

"Come here and lay down on you back. Set the eye on the tray. Would you prefer to be under for this or simply unable to feel or move but aware?"

Toshiko complied to akira's orders, nonchalantly placing the eye upon the tray, and then laying down on the operation table. He stared up directly at the bright light that was above him. He was nervous. What would the outcome be? Would his will be strong enough to overcome the evil that came with this eye? Would someone hunt him down and kill him for it? these were all questions that would soon be answered. Was it worth it?..... It was obviously a great risk to take. He was brave for doing so. He had to know what power the eye would bring him. How he could use it to bring good and not evil. He needed it.

"Put me under. I don't think i want to see my eye being taken out of my skull even if i can't feel it. And, i guess i'll go with the left eye."

Toshiko was shaking a bit. From fear. He wasn't the type to hide the emotions he was experiencing. He looked over to Akira for moral support but then realized he most likely wouldn't get any. He would just have to tough it out. He needed the power to help those he cared about. he needed it. He stared at Akira with a look of nervousness and seriousness.

"Okay. I'm ready."

he turned his head back up to face the light upon the ceiling, and waited to be knocked out. There was no turning back now. He made up his mind. He was going to do this.

Word Count: 344

12The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Empty Re: The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:41 pm

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Akira noted the boy preferred to be knocked out for the session. He could understand it for the reasons that not many had the stomach for his work. Still he was rather glad the boy hadn't opted to tough it out and remain fully aware. Sometimes tough guys tried to do that and could not remain still through the surgery causing even more damage. Making his job harder then it had to be. Still It wasn't beyond him to work around such stubbornness in others. Still being asleep for the operation would make Akira's life incredibly easy. And would allow the surgery to go on without a twitch.

Still he nodded and moved a mask over Toshiko's face. Counting back from ten as he watched the boy drift away. he flicked his cheek a couple of times before pulling back his eyelid. He was asleep all right. So quietly he taped the left eye lid open. With gentle hands he prepped a suction hose as he used a pair of clamps to gently pull out the eye from its socket. Careful not to stretch the fleshy cords attached to the eye. With a passing thought he activated his chakra scalpel and severed the connections in a clean cut before putting the eyeball on ice. Using the suction hose he cleared out the blood from the socket before carefully handling the sharingan. Making sure it was clean in a water solution before quietly setting about using some very limited healing for the moment to attach the eye to the brain before activating his byakugan. By doing so he could tell where the chakra pathways connected and how they could connect to the sharingan. With that in mind he carefully connected the chakra points before using the hose to clean out any remaining blood from the socket. Lastly he as gently as possible pushed the eye back into the socket.

Akira finished up with a fairly powerful B rank medical technique which would heal the majority of the freshly healed wounds and secure the connections before He wrapped the eye in bandages. With a smile he left a note with an image of him crudely drawn with a peace sign and the writings "Don't use that for 24 hours" When Toshiko awoke Akira would already be long gone with the note resting next to the eyeball on ice.

3106/3000 surgery done for this half. Rest is up to Toshiko.

13The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Empty Re: The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:09 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Akira would then place the mask over Toshiko's face. He could feel the sleeping gas enter the mask, and then his lungs as Akira would slowly count back from 10. Before he hit 3, Toshiko's vision got blurry. Once he hit 0, he was out cold. Unconsciousness was a strange state to be in. For Toshiko, he could still think, and be aware, only there was nothing to be aware of besides his own thoughts. He could also still hear what was going on. He somewhat heard the disgustingly vivid noise of his eyeball being removed from his head. Ugh. It seemed to take forever. After a while, things got quiet once more, and there was literally nothing. Toshiko had to admit. While it was kinda boring, it was pretty peaceful. He was a bit scared, even within this unconscious state. Scared of what would happen when he woke up. Scared of the dangers the eye would bring to him. Scared of how it would change him, or if it would change him. The reality of not knowing was what he feared. He didn't know and wouldn't have any way of knowing until he made it public that he had acquired it.

he couldn't tell anyone. He couldn't. Toshiko wanted to trust everyone, but he knew there would be one person to abuse that trust. As of now, the only people who could know of this eye were those within his squad. The hokage, Kaneda, and his brother Hideki. They were the only people he could really trust. Maybe he could show a few other comrades, but not all. He seemed to be incapable of waking from this state. it took several minutes, which became hours, or at least that's what it felt like to Toshiko. after what seemed to be an endless amount of time within this state, Toshiko slowly came to. He sat up, and looked around. He quickly noticed the bandages over his left eye.

"Akira? Hey! Where'd you go? Akiraaaaa?"

he turned to his right, and then saw the tray. There it was. His former left eye upon ice. Next to it was a note. Toshiko quickly grabbed it, and stared at it. There was a rather horribly drawn picture of a guy giving a peace sign. Was it supposed to be Akira? Next to the drawing, was a message.

"Don't use that for 24 hours hm? Thanks for the message."

Toshiko stared at his previous eye. What would he do with it? Eh. he could just leave it there. It was apart of himself that he chose to let go. He didn't need it anymore. Slowly, he got off the operation table, standing up on his feet. Akira was still nowhere to be found. Oh well. Hopefully he knew that Toshiko was thankful. he hoped to find him again someday. Give him a proper thank you. toshiko then walked about of the med area, and then out of the hero arena. He was going back to Konoha. Back to his village. Proud of himself, and wielding a new power that would help him prove himself to his people.

Word Count: 541

3000/3000

Transplant Completed

14The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Empty Re: The First Step. [Akira, Plot] Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:16 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
End Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.