You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank

Pulling out the fangs of a caged serpent (Private/training/plot) (not PG13..I think) VMVpbHi

Naked, exposed to the eyes of the silent darkness and removed of any semblance of comfort. Shackled and displayed as a trophy in a cage with two inch thick steel bars. Strung up and silenced by those who had managed to best her and had succeeded in imprissoning her in some kind of dungeon, with as its only comfort the light coming through the windows near the edge of the ceiling.

Slowly, Risu opened her eyes to notice it had turned morning already, as she had only seen the place in the darkness of the night, she was now able to see everything clearly: the nakedness of her body, the shackles with effordlessly kept her in a straining upright position, with her toes just barely unable to touch the concrete floor of what she could undoubtly call her cage.

The sound of footsteps ressonated through the room, when a pair of high heels clacked mercilessly on the rough concrete-tiled floor. A woman with a sadistical smile came out of the shadows that had escaped the light coming from the windows near the ceiling.

In her hand she held a leather, long whip, which when used properly, would've been able to lop off a grown man's arm or leg with ease, but with a bit of finesse, a whip like that would've proven to be a more agile weapon, a tool to torture not only the body of a person, but also their mind, as no strike was the same and no strike was as fast and as hard as another.

"So, what do we have here in our little dungeon?" The woman with the sadistical smile finally said something, with a voice so smooth, yet void of any emotional attachment, which made Risu's exposed skin crawl even more than the sight of the whip she carefully started to uncurl, sprawling it across the floor of the cage in which they were. "A little ANBU princess to make me enjoy my moments, to brighten my days a bit more."

One of her hands, stuck in a fine white glove, slid across the young woman's naked back, from her shoulderblades all the way down her spine, stopping right above her bottom and going back up a bit, sliding around and gently pressing on her abdomen.

"Such smooth skin, such fair skin," The woman almost hissed in some kind of sick, perverted way, obviously drawing some kind of pleasure out of the very situation itself. "Such a pity to ruin it, so I'll be gentle with you, as long as you just do as I ask and answer all my questions honestly."

Almost glad to believe that it seemed this woman wasn't as bad as she sounded and acted, the young Orochi lady screamed out when an explosion of pain erupted in a horizontal line across her breasts, leaving a thin red line where the pain had ingrained itself into Lamya's body, a second explosion of pain erupted from across her thighs, when the woman's whip lashed out yet again, leaving behind another trail of blood underneath the skin.

"Who am I kidding," The woman laughed, suddenly getting real close to Risu, grabbing her by the chin and lifting her head a bit, so she could look straight into the young woman's eyes. "Such rebellious eyes, such a vigorous spirit…let's have fun together, shall we?"

A chuckle coming from the woman, was followed by a third explosion of pain searing through Risu's breasts, when the whip yet again choose to lash across that sensitive place on her body, forcing the young woman to scream in agony yet again when another lash followed, giving her the feeling as if the woman had just used a kitchen knife to cut her open, to slice through her nipples and breasts. The pain was excruciating and Risu screamed, but continued to give the woman a vicious glare whenever she paused for just a second.

Beads of sweat started to roll down the young woman's skin, always halting their pace a bit when crossing the multiple red lines that had been brought upon the ANBU captain's skin with almost surgical precision and mathematical expertise.

"Let's see how long it takes you to break, how long it takes you to turn from a snake into a fangless mongrel."

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Broken bones, unwavering hatred

Time seemed to pass by very slowly, but at the same time it seemed to continue very rapidly. The cage in which Risu had been placed, the torture at the hands of that sadistic woman, everything which had happened after she had failed to capture that Hataro, everything seemed to be a dream, but also more real than reality itself, everything had changed into a convergence of contradictions. Every truth was a lie, every lie held truth, contradiction was the reality in which she was being held, suspended by her arms, bleeding all over her body, with lines criss crossing her entire naked body.

She couldn't remember how much she had screamed, she couldn't even remember how many times she had been hit by that woman, but one thing she made herself clear: she would not give in, she would not let this woman break her and put her on the same level of a fangless lion in some public zoo. However, she was tired and weakened, with the pain and the lack of actual sleep putting a strain on both her body and mind, a strain which could lead to disastrous things in captivity.

"Come now dear," The sadistic woman greeted the ANBU captain, while letting her hands caress each and every line created with her whip, touching the young woman on every delicate or sensitive spot of her naked self, pressing her sharp, manicured nails into a small laceration, prying deeper into the flesh and twisting a bit to force Lamya to scream again, even unconsciously, the young woman would scream in reaction to the pain which even started to haunt her in her most vivid dreams and hallucinations. "You can't go unconscious on me now."

A slap on the right side of her face was quickly followed by a slap on the left side, leaving two distinct red marks on her cheeks. However, this time, the woman did not hold a whip in her hands, but a scalpel, a thin, silver example. It was Risu's Kirinketsu, a sacred scalpel from her clan, not meant to be in the hands of such a vile and base woman like the one who dared to corrupt her body and mind.

"I found this pretty toy among your equipment," The woman laughed, placing the scalpel's sharp blade against Risu's thigh, laughing loudly when she suddenly pulled the scalpel over a distance of two inches, reaching half an inch deep with it, piercing the skin and slicing through part of the young woman's muscles. What followed was an immensely painfilled scream, mingled with the scent of copper and iron inside the cage; the smell of blood. "Yes, yes, scream some more…I love it darling, scream some more!!"

467/1203

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
The woman did not just stop there, as she quickly placed the scalpel against the side of Lamya's left breast, softly moving the scalpel underneath the nipple of the young woman with an incredibly vicious grin on her face. The ANBU captain's eyes widened slightly, gritting her teeth, while anticipating on the excruciating pain she'd have to endure if this woman was going to do what she thought she would do, but nothing could've prepared her on what the woman actually did next, as she suddenly slapped Lamya's butt, completely distracting her, before she sliced underneath the young woman's breast with the scalpel.

A loud, almost ferral scream filled the room, with the cage's steel bars creaking loudly, when the captured and tortured Orochi lady's muscles tensed, swinging her slender body around wildly. It was then that the sadistic woman stepped straight in front of the young woman, giving her an immensely intimidating grin, grabbing Lamya by her cheeks and pressing hard on them, forcing the young woman to open her mouth.

"Let's make you into a real snake, shall we?" The elegant, yet extremely sadistic jailor laughed, grabbing the ANBU captain's tongue between two fingers and pulling it out of her mouth forcefully, while placing the scalpel against the tip of her tongue. "Oh, I am seriously going to enjoy this."

An agonizing, slurred scream filled the room, when the scalpel cut for about half an inch through the young woman's tongue, blood dripping down her lips and chin when the sadistic jailer released her tongue, which did indeed resemble that of a snake a bit with the tip now cleanly cut in two. However, when the sadistic woman grabbed Lamya by the cheeks again, trying to pry out the ANBU captain's tongue again, Lamya suddenly pressed her teeth together, effectively snapping at the woman's fingers, but missing the strength to really bite them off, after which the young woman satified her anger and her hatred towards that sadistic woman, by spitting blood straight into her face.

"You…you, little insignificant insect!!" The woman screamed in rage, plunging the scalpel straight into Lamya's side, but instead of getting another scream out of the young woman, this time, she gritted her teeth, even when she felt her blood running out of the deep wound. "Scream damn it, scream you little bitch!!"

Pulling out the scalpel, the woman wanted to stab again, when suddenly a low grumble could be heard, with a steel door giving entrance to the chamber opening and closing. A masked man slowly walked intot the room, practically ignoring what was happening in the cage, though the cold glare behind his mask deterred the woman from doing anything more than simply slapping Lamya hard against the side of her face before leaving the cage and the chamber as well.

"Orochi Risu," The masked man spoke calmly, while coming out of the shadows, revealing that he was indeed her target, Itsukichi Hataro. "Another ANBU captain failing to do her job, another ANBU captain failing to stop me and in that way, another ANBU captain to end up in my puppet collection."

536/1739

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
The masked man walked inside the cage, placing his hand underneath the young woman's chin and lifting it up so she would look straight into his cold, dark eyes. Her own expression was dulled, slightly glazy because of the fact that her consciousness was at the edge of slipping away into the darkness of her mind.

"Lord Snake has plans with you, my dear," Hataro spoke calmly, not a hint of hostility hidden in his voice or between his words. He was simply stating the facts. "Resisting is futile, you have been born with an exceptional degree of power, you wield the strength of the Ouroboros clan with even more potential than your mother. Your heart however, has been groomed into a hole devoid of any semblance of real emotion and now it would be the time for you to finally realize that the only way for you to achieve an even greater power than that which you have at this point is by accepting your fate and do as we say."

As sudden as it happened, Hataro was apparently not prepared for what happened next. Lamya suddenly could feel a jolt of energy through her entire body, a rage welling up deep inside her, pumping her veins full adrenaline in a mere instant granting her more energy than she could spend in an entire lifetime.

Her legs wrapped themselves around Hataro, while she pushed herself upwards to get her shackled hands off of the hook which kept her off the ground for the entire time. With a swift move, she managed to wrestle her arms around the man's neck, dropping herself to the ground, while pulling her arms forward, effectively choking the man who had the chain between her hands around his throat.

"I am nobody's damn puppet or pawn," The young woman hissed, when the sound of a snapping neck ressonated through the room. Though the sound had something unatural to it, as it sounded like she had just snapped a log of dry, old wood. Despite this, Lamya grabbed a kunai from the man's pouch and started picking the lock on her shackles, opening it and freeing herself in less than ten seconds. "Really, you guys are so dumb, thinking some torture and some fancy talk would deter me from completely ripping your organization apart…I'm already strong enough to beat you guys."

The sound of high heeled boots suddenly made Risu look up into the direction of where she perceived the entrance of the room to be. Her eyes widened for just a moment, until she finally realized the truth, the black haired puppet of before was indeed her mother; Orochi Aori. And now that she could see her standing right outside the cage, she also realized something else, which prompted her to remove the mask of the person she thought to have killed a momen ago, noticing that the eyes, which had been dark and cold, but alive, had now seemingly turned into glass and no more human than a plant. The eyes of her mother however, seemed to be brimming with life this time, unlike the last time she saw that puppet.

"Such a pity," The voice of Hataro now suddenly came from the human puppet in the form of Orochi Aori, overwhelming Lamya's senses and thoughts completely. "This just shows how ignorant you are of your opponents. You can't kill me, you can't even hurt me. If you really insist to defy our power, you leave me no choice but to activate that which had been placed upon you four years ago."

The puppet started to weave a few hand signs, after which the kanji of 'Unleash' suddenly appeared on Risu's naked chest, before it seemed to sink inside her skin. Her hands suddenly went towards the sides of her head, her nails digging deep within her skin, while she hunched forward, gritting her teeth, while a burning pain started to spread within her head, as if something was being opened forcefully within her mind. Suddenly standing up straight and leaning backwards, the young woman screamed like a banshee, wailing in the night, while the puppet outside the cave seemed to grin slightly.

709/2448

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank

Filling out reports wasn't the most exciting job to have in the ANBU, but at the end of a successful operation, doing the logistic work wasn't all that bad. However, a few days ago, a tragedy had beset upon the ANBU, which had lost about a third of its strength at the hands of the so-called Black ANBU. They had lost two ANBU captains and several high ranking members all for the sake of securing a victory against the organization they were supposed to round up. The corpses of lieutenants Hamada Samui and Hiruda Mino were found on the lowest floor of the hideout they had been storming, but ANBU captain Lamya was nowhere to be found, only her mask was found broken near the entrance of the hideout.

The hideout's remains were purposely burned to the ground, the corpses found on the lower levels were identified and brought to the families they belonged to, but despite the incredible find of documents and paperwork inside that place, no one in the ANBU had such a good knowledge on the Black ANBU's operations like Lamya did.

The two men who were filling out the paperwork were sighing deeply, thinking about what had happened that day and tried to write every detail down vigorously. However, when a sudden chill came into the room, one of the two members of the ANBU division walked outside the office, peering left to right into the dark, badly lit corridor. Only hearing the sound of the flickering, malfunctions of the lights and a strange hiss, reminding him of steam coming outside a kettle before the water is actually boiling.

"Who goes there?" The young man called out, trying to discern if that sound really was anything strange or not. No answer was given to his question though, making him nod his head, before walking back to the office. "What's this?"

Some drop of liquid fell upon his shoulder when he arrived at the small office where he and his colleague had been doing the paperwork, surprising him for a moment, until he touched it and held his hand into some light, noticing that it had been blood spilling on his shoulder. When he looked up to the ceiling, a scream escaped his lips, when a corpse ripped to shreds fell down upon him...

396/2844

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
From out of the darkness, a figure rose slowly into the dim lights of the lamps in the office, almost sliding across the floor in an elegant manner, right up to the man who had just found his colleague again. His eyes widened substantially when looking at the young woman dressed in an outrageous leather and latex outfit, who seemed to smile rather seductively towards him. Trembling all over his body, the ANBU operative hardly felt the woman's hand sliding across his chest towards his throat, nor did he notice the quick appearance of scales on her skin or the tensing of her muscles, not until it was far to late to even say a single syllable.

With a sickening crackle, the man's neck suddenly stood in a ninety degree angle. The life leaving him quicker than sand would leave a broken hourglass. After blinking once, the poor man fell to the ground, not even having realized who it was that had killed him.

The woman on the other hand, walked towards the desk in the room, grabbing a few of the documents that were being copied by the ANBU, remembering her assignment very good. Her employer or rather her master had commanded her to take the documents containing the names of some associates of the Black ANBU and some other documents concerning the security detail of the hokage with her.

The woman did know she had forgotten something important, but could not put her finger on it, so she let it slip for that time, making haste to use the cover of the night to have a quick getaway out of the ANBU headquarters.

The very moment she left the headquarters, she was noticed by a little kid playing outside at night. The kid, brazenly refusing to go back home despite his mother telling him that he had to be careful at late times, looked at the figure leaving the ANBU headquarters, not realizing who he was looking at or what he was looking at, but before he could turn his head to get his ball and continue playing, the woman he had seen, had vanished from sight, suddenly standing behind him, holding his ball in her hands.

"I believe this was what you were looking for, no?" The young woman in the outrageous outfit inquired, giving the kid the ball and passing him into the shadows of the night's darkness. "It's dangerous staying out late."

When the woman vanished, the kid was nowhere to be found, not a single sign but a ball in a pool of blood was later found in the park where he was last seen.

445/3289

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Epilogue

After the young woman had been screaming, she suddenly went silent, slumping through her legs, sitting quietly on the cold floor of the chamber, her eyes dull and almost doll-like. Something had been awakened inside her, but at the same time, she as a being, as a normal human had ceased to exist, being surpressed by the seal brought upon her.

"It seems Lord Snake was correct," The female puppet spoke up again, walking closer to the woman sitting on the ground. "If your seal is gone, replaced by the special seal Myra made, you can become my ultimate puppet. With you, the wish of my master can be fullfilled."

The female puppet fell to the ground, the eyes no longer full of life, but dead and without any energy, while the silent woman no longer had dull eyes, but vibrant, yet dark eyes. As if she needed to get used to her own body, the young woman stood up again, looking at the door at the end of the chamber opening, which revealed the sadistic woman of earlier coming in with some kind of outrageously outgoing outfit.

"Hataro-kun," The woman said calmly, while handing over the clothes she had been carrying with her. "I hope you'll behave in that brat's body. I still want to hear her scream some more after Lord Snake's plans have been executed."

The young woman suddenly grabbed the sadistic woman by the throat, viciously grinning with a maniacle look in her eyes. "It would be best not to forget your place Moira. This young woman's noble body is so much more powerful than you could ever imagine and she has yet to reach her full potential, remember that, before you think to act so snotty again."

Releasing Moira, the young woman walked towards the exit of the cage, turning around and looking at the human puppet lying on the ground, a tear welling up in one of her eyes. "Even under the suppression of the seal, she's still conscious…what a headstrong person she is."

348/3637

speed: A->A-1 1000/1000 complete
speed: A-1->A-2 1150/1150 complete
speed: A-2->A-3 1300/1300 complete

3450/3637 used

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.