You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
The town of Konoha was as busy as every, people talking, trading, kids getting in trouble...The usual gig that the had to offer. At least, from what Aethir saw that is. All he's seen were people smiling, having a good time, care free. It kind of freaked him out to be honest, people always smiling to him. However, he did recall how they treated him when he first entered the town, people whispering around him, about how a ronin had entered Konoha. But being here for nearly half a year, doing missions for the town... He assumed it built up his reputation with the citizens. Aethir, the young boy now turned into a man over time, walked the streets of Konoha as he pondered on the old man's words. The old man he has yet to know the name of, who taught him fuuinjutsu and Katon. 'Come seek me out.' the words of the elder echoed in his head, the boy crossing his arms as he walked with a perplexed look on his face. 'You will know where.' Coming to a stop, Aethir scrambled his hair, groaning loudly. "Ah, where the heck should I know where an old man stays at?! Especially one I don't know the name of!"

The town citizens around the man went silent as Aethir calmed down, thinking to himself. "And what the hell is a fuuin Seal tag...thing? What? ...Ahh..." The ronin crouched, shaking his head, thinking to himself. He didn't have to search far however, hearing a few wandering town people pass him. "Vadon is a peculiar fellow. Always cooped up in that damn forest shed of his." Ronin turned suddenly, hearing the word or name 'Vadon'. 'That's the name of that old man's Jutsu...!' he gasped, rising to a standing position, sprint towards what looked to be an old woman walking with another old man. As he slowed near the couple, the ronin panted, holding up an index finger. "H-Hey! Excuse me sir! Ma'am? Er... Did you say Vadon?" Aethis panted, leaning over, resting his palms on his knee caps from the sudden burst of speed. It didn't help that his heart was pounding quickly from hearing the name he recognized. "Yes. Yes we did." the woman spoke, turning to the older man, who nodded. "Yes. Vadon is a shrewd old man you see. But he has his nice points also." Aethir stared, blinking as if waiting for more information. "But he wasn't always like that!" Aethir's eyes turned to the old woman as she closed her eyes. "You see, he was a kind and sweet boy, but ever since he became obsessed with Fuuinjutsu..." Aethir gasped, then nodded, listening to the woman's story.

+++++

Three young people, about the age about fifteen or higher, walked through the Konoha woods, laughing and smiling.They were obviously ninjas, judging from their leaf headbands as they came to a stop finally. The two of the three chated, one of them obviously obsessing over some strange book, with odd symbols within. "Vadon?" the girl called to the black haired ninja, slowly looking to the girl with dark circles under his eyes, bags beginning to form. The two ninjas, obviously more happy and upbeat than the one with the book, Vadon, stared worriedly to the black haired ninja. "Ah, I'm sorry..." he smiled tiredly, walking over to the group, putting the book down, "What are we talking about? Where are we headed?" he smiled wider, scratching his head as the girl and guy stared at Vadon cautiously. "We were headed to get some food. Did you want in?" It took Vadon a moment to respond before nodding rapidly. "Y-Yes! Yes I do!" he smiled, the other two of the members smiling with him.

As the two upbeat members enjoyed their meals, which consisted of large bowls of ramen and beverages, Vadon simply requested a slice of bread with a glass of water. It struck the other odd that someone who said that they were hungry just ordered something as simple as  slice of bread. He was into that strange book again with the weird letters and symbols, eagerly reading and folding his hands in odd directions and in strange seals. He mumbled and groaned as he would occasionally stop, scribbling in another handbook, this one consistent of his handwriting and  normal book. The young woman whispered with the young man as they stared at Vadon read and read, eventually getting up to leave. They didn't say anything at first, seeing if he'd get up with them...but he didn't. In fact, they didn't think he had noticed them leave at all! "Vadon." the male squad member spoke, the dark circled eyed young man slowly turning. "We...were going." the young girl spoke this time, the young man nodding. "Go on without me." he said, turning away. The two ninjas looked at each other, then looked at Vadon. "But sensei will get upset if you're not here." Vadon smiled to the others tiredly. "It's okay. I'll catch up. Honestly." he nodded, the two ninjas leaving as he began to mumble to himself again.

"I see Toriumi is missing again, huh?" an older man grumbled, looking at the two genin before him with a sad expression on his face. "Sensei, I don't know what his problem is... He's so into that book of his!" The sensei shook his head, sighing. "Impatient. Hungry for power. That's usually the cause of being so wrapped up into fuuinjutsu." The two ninjas slowly looked at each other, then back to the man. "Fuuinjutsu?"  "Yes, the sealing technique." the older man nodded once more, the genin staring curiously to the man.

+++++

Aethir stared with an odd look, tilting his head. "And then?" he spoke, the elder couples shaking their heads slowly. "We've never seen him after that." the woman spoke, sighed sadly. "Well I haven't... But he has." The man nodded, rubbing his chin, looking off down the street. "Yes, something happened to poor Vadon to change him from a kind young man to ...now." Aethir stared, nodding to the couple. "Then again, maybe we're all just getting old. Why the question though boy? If we said Vadon or not? Why ask that?"  "Oh! Because..." Aethir began to explain his run in with the man, who taught him Fuuinjutsu. It was a long, painful tale to tale, but the ronin was able to get to the end in one piece, not losing the couple once through the whole story. "You're his deposit...? The hell does that mean?" Aethir shook his head, shrugging. "But he did teach you the very basics of fuuinjutsu, right?" Aethir gasped quickly, hearing the once timid sounding woman speak in a stern voice. "Listen to me boy," she grabbed Aethir by the collar of his shirt, staring into his eyes, Aethir's big blue eyes staring back a bit scared, "Don't dive too deeply into fuuinjutsu like he did... Or else you won't notice the darkness of the jutsu overcoming you. Just the basics is enough to travel lightly like everyone else does! Don't...!!" Aethir blinked, slowly nodding to the woman as she let go of him, coughing and wheezing. The man comforted the lady as she slowly calmed down. "I...I'm sorry. She really does not like Fuuinjutsu at all. Even to the point where she refused to learn beyond the item sealing techniques." Aethir nodded, sweat droplets slowly forming on his brow as the couple bid the boy farewell.

Fuuinjutsu... What was fuuinjutsu...? He knew what it was the couples were on about. Weird symbols in a book, along with the note taking and hand seals and incantations. It sounded exactly like how the old man described the future advanced techniques of fuuinjutsu. "But what is it? Sealing techniques...but..." Aethir shook his head, thinking long and hard about this before gasping. "What did he say? The shed in the forest...?" Aethir nodded, running off towards the Konoha gates, swiftly ending up in the forest. He looked around for the shed, putting what he knew to be true together.

+++++

'Okay... I know that fuuinjutsu is a sealing technique.' he began to speak, thinking to himself, 'But what makes it so bad? What changes the mindset of that person who learns fuuinjutsu...?' Aethir's thinking was halted, thinking back to the old couple's story. The old man, rather Vadon, continued to study fuuinjutsu day and night, assuming from the description of his dark circles and tired expression. 'Strange... What causes such an addiction to a ninja art? I mean I'm great a ninjutsu and taijutsu, but what's so great about fuuinjutsu? The sealing technique...' As he thought of this, he jumped and clung to different surfaces of the forest, thinking to himself about this. So much that he nearly lost his footing on trees so often. He began to question the old woman's words. 'Don't dive too deeply into fuuinjutsu huh? ...Or else I won't know if I'm changing basically...' he would think more of the topic, soon spotting what looked like a spiraling coil of fire headed his way.

+++++

"Terra tower!!" a deep voice roared, distracting Aethir from the oncoming fire, the ronin dashing towards the ground to avoid the fire, then sprinted quickly as he glanced at a quickly falling large cylinder of stone, crushing the tree the man was just on. "What the...?!" Stopping, Aethir turned behind him to see a large man with tanned skin, snarling at him. He then turned forward, seeing another person, much smaller than the bulky man, his skin pale. "What are you-"  "Terra tower!!" Aethir turned once more to the tanned man lifting a large cylinder of stone, bringing it down towards the boy. Aethir was about to move out the way, but then saw the smaller man in front of him appear to have some sort of flame sword in hand. He quickly backed away, turning and firing a water ball shot at the falling tower of stone, the tower unfazed by the tiny bullets in comparison to the giant tower. Sprinting out of the way quickly, Aethir stared at the two men on both of his sides, staring at him with a deranged look in their eyes. Then, the words of the old man, Vadon, entered his head. 'As you are now, you are no match for those who are slaves to evil.' Aethir gulped, standing up. "We'll see about that, Vadon." he said, the ronin hearing a gasp from the smaller man. "Terra-"  "Stop." Aethir stared at the larger man, who glared at the smaller man.

"That name," Aethir's attention was redirected to the smaller man, "Where did you hear that name?" Aethir gulped, slowly nodding. "I heard it from an old guy, at least...I heard it as he called the jutsu out. He was going out of his way to show me fuuinjutsu." The larger man walked over to Aethir with a large grin on his face. Aethir looked up at him with a worried look before receiving a heavy slap on the back multiple times. "Sorry kid." Aethir laughed nervously as the guy...continued to slap his back. "You wouldn't believe how many people are after master Vadon."  "Master...?" The smaller man nodded, then glared at Aethir. "You...You aren't after him to are you...?" Aethir paused beofr answering. "I want to ask him questions about...everything he taught me." The larger man laughed, slapping the boy one single time, causing him to fall to the ground. "So you're his deposit huh?"  "Th-That! What does that even mean?!" Aethir stared up to the smaller man who smiled, inhaling and soon exhaling furious fire onto the boy, Aethir shutting his eyes tightly out of fear... He then realized he wasn't being burned, but rather... he felt comfortable warm! "Master Vadon is getting high in age..." Aethir looked up to the man, staring to see two...four...six of him swirl around in place. He said something else, but his voice was becoming meshed together, Aethir slowly having to lay his head on the ground, closing his eyes.

+++++

Lying in a pool of darkness, Aethir was. There was no other way to describe other than a pool of darkness, the surface he was lying on rippling as he slowly moved. "What..." he sighed, putting a hand to his forehead, soon bringing it down to cover his face. He took a sudden deep breath as he rose from the liquid, slowly opening his eyes to ...black. "Like it?" Aethir heard a voice to his left, turning to see the same man fro before...however, he was lacking a certain something. He...was not covering up... "Master Vadon taught me this." Aethir looked around at the sea of darkness around him, soon turning to the oddly illuminated man. "And this is?" Aethir asked, slowly standing up. As he stood up, he noticed he was standing on regular water, an orange sky above him. But the running water below him wasn't normal... Rather, the water was that of falling water from a water fall. "Genjutsu. That good kind too." Aethir couldn't help but snicker. "Isn't it primary rule number one not to inform your opponent they're in genjutsu? They can just release like so." Aethir formed a handsign, trying to break from the genjutsu he was in...but nothing happened.

"The young man tried and tried, but failed to escape the genjutsu. He began to wonder what was going on."  "Who's...?" Aethir turned, swearing he heard another voice... but it was still the young man's voice, now below the young ronin as the waterfall's water fell onto him. He ran his fingers through his hair, inhaling and exhaling while smiling up to the ronin. "Release...? That may work in regular genjutsu... But this is something I call Guuinjutsu."  "Guuinjutsu...?" Aethir tilted his head, quickly checking his footing before walking downward towards the nude man. Aethir continued as the man's mouth was moving, words not escaping from his mouth. However, Aethir heard every word in his mind, not reacting to this since to him it appeared he was still talking normally. The ronin nodded, speaking now. "So all I have to do is find your seal huh...? And all of this is gone..." Aethir checked around, the man informing him the seal could be anywhere, even under the rushing water Aethir stood on...Or worse, on Aethir's own body. Now Aethir understood. Guuinjutsu and what it was. It mixed genjutsu and fuuinjutsu seals to make a nearly impossible to escape genjutsu. "Clever..." Aethir nodded, finally finding himself next to the nude man. "And why are you telling me this?"  "Aren't you his deposit?" Aethir blinked, a confused look on his face. "What does that mean? I don't even know how genju-"  "You'll stumble on Master Vadon again. And I'm sure he'll teach you." Aethir blinked as the man cut him off. "As his deposit, it's you're job to excel Master Vadon. Therefore, my job to teach ou what he's taught me. Develop something better. Learn all there is to know about Fuuinjutsu." Aethir slowly nodded, staring at his hands. "Here." Aethir turned, looking at an odd book being handed to him. "Give it a read while you're hear. But when you finish that, scratch your left shoulder." Aethir nodded, taking a seat on the running water, opening the book cautiously.

Inside the book were details of different seal types, different ways to use Fuuinjutsu and how it can be harmful to one's health. It spoke of how using bodily seals too much on ones self could disturb the mentality of the user without the user knowing. "Strange..."  "What?" Aethir turned to the man with a curious look. "Genjutsu is an illusion isn't it? Then how is this book a thing...? And why are you bathing near another man?" Aethir stared as the nude man sat next to him with a smile. "Because I love water." Aethir slowly nodded, looking off as he was still confused. "Warm water is always great for my skin. Wanna touch?"  "N-No, I'm okay."  "C'mon! Give it a feel~"  "No way! I'm...fine." The man quickly leaned closer to Aethir's face, raising a pale index finger. "You're too stiff is what you are." he stared with an overly serious face. Aethir laughed nervously, slowly looking away. As he continued to read, Aethir heard the man speak once more. "Gerared."  "Huh?" Aethir turned to the man, listening for an explanation. "My name is Gerared."  "Ah!" Aethir smiled, lowering the fuuinjutsu book. "My name is Aethir. Pleasure." Aethir held out his left hand, Gerared quickly shaking hands with the ronin.

As Aethir continued to read, Gerared and the ronin got to know each other. "So how did he find you?" Aethir continued to read, thinking he was talking about Master Vadon. "I was lying in the middle of the Konoha road...and...he kept hitting me with his stick."  "Ah~ ...Can you believe his legs are perfectly fine?" Aethir slowly turned to Gerared, curiously. "He doesn't need it. It's to support him while he's not at full power. But when he gets going, oh man..." Gerared nodded, Aethir staring with a confused look. "Well surely you've seen it, right? Once you've defeated the Suns of Vadon jutsu?" Aethir blushed, looking away, scratching his head. "You...didn't even make it past that...?"  "I didn't know the jutsu ran off the seal..."  "So you endured the jutsu for how long?!"  "I don't know...rounds I guess..." Silence fell, causing Aethir to look curiously to Gerared. "You are strong...Sheesh."  "What?! I couldn't even take out one of those Terra...things your friend dished out!" This caused Gerared to laugh, ruffling his hair with a smile. "Alright, then you're pathetically weak. How's that~?"  "...Ugh..."

Finally, as the ronin reached the back of the book, he closed it. Then the ronin scratched his shoulder, looking up to the man who slowly leaned in to... "W-What the?!" Aethir put a hand to his cheek, starting with a blush at the man. "Be seeing you then. You disturbed my seal. So the genjutsu..." Aethir gasped, looking over his shoulder to see the rubbed off seal. And just as quickly as he realized what he had done, the genjutsu... "...Is over..." Aethir sighed, falling into the water, feeling himself drown deeper...and deeper...into comfortable waters.

+++++

Aethir gasped, rising suddenly as he found himself in the middle of Konoha, people staring at him. The rain was pouring as he looked around himself curious, soon standing and wobbling where he was. "Ugh...Ngh..." When he closed his eyes ,the random markings and seals of Fuuinjutsu filled his mind, Aethir groaning as if the seals has been tattoo'd in while ink on the back of his eyelids. He was left with a massive headache as he slowly limped home, thinking of all the different type of ways to use fuuinjutsu. The genjutsu experience, mixed with Vadon's words... Aethir may be understanding slowly what fuuinjutsu is all about. 'You'll know where to seek me out.' the words of the old man echoed in his head, the ronin breathing in. 'Maybe Gerared will tell me when I'm ready...But when will that be? ...Ugh, let's get some sleep first...' he sighed, heading home just to go to sleep early. "I don't know if I want to keep this up... Who is this guy? Why am I even bothered-" Aethir went silent, hearing silent whispers near him. He decided to lower his voice as he spoke to himself unusually. "Why am I bothered with these people anyways...?" he spoke, thinking about the large tanned man, the smaller man named Gerared, and Vadon, the old man. He thought about his jutsu doing NOTHING to the Suns of Vadon...And if what Gerared said was true, Vadon didn't even user and effort against him. And if he's in such a need for a deposit for his research, that means this 'evil' is much stronger than Vadon. It must be true then... as he was now, he stands no chance against the forces of evil, whatever that may be... As he stopped to feel the rain on his skin, Aethir is reminded of the near innocent kiss that happened within the genjutsu. "If genjutsu was an illusion..." Aethir blushed, putting a hand to his cheek, thinking about this. "Then...was that just an illusion? Other people can't be in my genjutsu too...can they?" Aethir shook his head, trying to forget, but he was constantly brought back to the genjutsu, eventually succumbing to reliving his time at the illusion filled waterfall as he walked further home.

[Exit Thread]
+++++

WordCount: 3547
Fuuinjutsu D -> C 3000/3000
Fuuinjutsu C -> B 547/4000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.