Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Symbol: SHIROGANE CLAN Shirogane_Symbol
Clan: Shirogane
Kekkei Genkai: Magnet Release
Elements: Sand,Wind
Specialization: Kagutsu
Clan History:The Shirogane clan lived on the border of the Land of Wind. They were a small clan with no particularly skilled ninja. Trying to find a source of power to compensate for that, they created puppet walkers. Wielding an army, they survived the Shinobi Wars. But a dark secret was exposed: to develop the puppet walkers, they abducted humans and experimented on them. The puppet walkers were outlawed, causing the clan start a rebellion against the Five Great Nations and being annihilated. They were the developers of the Master Puppet, the ultimate puppet walker who have power to destroy nations. But an unexpected event happened: it had its own will. And fearing its immense power, and the prospect that the puppet might one day rebel against its creators, the Shirogane sealed the Master Puppet away into the five Spirit Orbs. The Master Puppet was about to be revived during the rebellion, but the clan was squashed before they could do so. The last survivors hid the Spirit Orbs on the Five Great Nations swearing revenge,he developed magnet release with it and disappeared.
Kekkei Genkai Description: Magnet release is a chakra nature kekkei genkai which allows the user to convert chakra into magnetic forces and magnetise an object. It was developed by the last of the shirogane before he disappeard.
Drawbacks: The clan is bad at agriculture.They live on the outskirts of sunagakure where the sands grow into hills.For this reason,they have little water and depend on irrigation which is not very efficient.
Members: Draygglez Shirogane
Kekkei Genkai Jutsu: Iron sand drizzle, Iron sand world method, Gold dust waterfall flow, Shield of gold dust.

2SHIROGANE CLAN Empty shirogane clan Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:52 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Please,I need approval for this clan so that my character can also be active.Thank You for your time.

3SHIROGANE CLAN Empty Re: SHIROGANE CLAN Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:31 am

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
A magnet release clan already exists. It's called the Kansen-Suru.

4SHIROGANE CLAN Empty Re: SHIROGANE CLAN Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:11 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Ok..I'll take a look

5SHIROGANE CLAN Empty Re: SHIROGANE CLAN Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:29 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
I gave search through the clan list but didn't find anithing related to that..can u please post me a link.Thank you

6SHIROGANE CLAN Empty Re: SHIROGANE CLAN Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 am

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Here you go~

http://www.narutosaga.com/t12525-kansen-suru

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.