You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sarutobi on Fire [C-rank mission] Empty Sarutobi on Fire [C-rank mission] Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:04 pm

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

D-rank
Sarutobi on Fire:

Ryuujin had woken up very early to get started on his very busy schedule. He planned to do many things such as baking, training, scrounging around for some shinies and pursuing select persons stealthily. To prepare, he took a very long but very relaxing bubble bath. After that, he spent a few minutes choosing his clothing before he settled on his usual attire which consisted of a white shirt with a vest over it along with shorts and gloves. However, instead of dark purple the vest, shorts and gloves were black. He also decided to wear a hoodie in the hopes that it would hide his cat ears. Then he proceeded to have a debate with himself about what to eat. Should he fry some chicken slices? Should he fry some ham slices? In the end he did what he usually did. He fried both. The friend chicken and ham slices were accompanied by two slices of bread with butter on them and a big glass of strawberry juice. After eating he promptly made his way to the settee and fell asleep.

Waking at approximately one o'clock, Ryuu made his way to the kitchen. He walked around the kitchen opening cupboards and taking out ingredients that "called" to him. In the end, he found himself with strawberries, strawberry jam, strawberry ice cream, flour, sugar and cream cheese. He looked at the ingredients for a couple seconds before deciding he would bake a strawberry cheese cake and make strawberry mochi ice cream. He quickly added on other necessary ingredients and then got to baking. By the time it was four o'clock, Ryuu was relaxing on the couch eating a slice of strawberry cheesecake, two balls of strawberry mochi ice cream and another glass of strawberry juice. Glancing at his watch he did a double take as he noticed the time. He was behind schedule. He quickly finished his snack, grabbed his backpack and left with Mr. Whiskers. He decided to forgo training instead he settled for doing some stretches. With that done he decided to roam the streets of Konoha hoping something would catch his eye. Finally, after fifteen minutes something did catch his eye. It was a brooch and what a marvelous brooch it was. It was in the shape of a flower and at the centre of the flower sat a Fancy Vivid Yellow diamond. Already he could tell that at least seven hundred diamonds made up the entire brooch and that it was at least 86 carats. Ryuu had a little fan boy moment in his mind where he squealed and flapped his hands. However he made sure that his facial expression was calm even bored. Looking to see which idiot would be walking around with such an expensive brooch in such a crowded place he saw that the brooch was adorned on the chest of a fat woman surrounded by several guards. Trying to come up with a way to relieve her of the precious jewel (for she certainly didn't deserve it) the opportunity came in a way he never suspected. A man, obviously with ninja training appeared right in the middle of the guards knocked out six of the ten guards and took the brooch. For a second there was silence until the fat lady started screaming.
"THIEF! THIEF! MY PRECIOUS JEWEL! THIEF SOMEONE CATCH THAT RUFFIAN! THIEF!"
The guards sprang into action and started to chase but the thief was already some ways ahead of them as well as Ryuu. He certainly hadn't wasted any time running after the man. Luckily, this wouldn't be the first time he had been in a chase so he knew exactly where the man was heading and a shortcut to get there. The place where the man was heading was a regular spot thieves ran to. It was an alley that led into the seedy side of Konoha and if the thief knew where to go they could lose anyone in there. Better yet no one would rat a thief out to anyone. Ryuu quickly cut him off and leapt at him. He chopped the side of his neck and the man went down. Quickly he took the brooch and stuffed it into Mr. Whiskers. Then he hefted the man onto his shoulder and with a nod to the many eyes that had watched the scene left. On his way back to the lady he wondered about how easy it was to knock the man unconscious. After all he was only a genin and he was exceptionally strong. He assumed that this man had to give up on his ninja training for whatever reason. In no time he was back at where the lady was. She was still screaming about the thief and he quickly schooled his face so that he looked tired before he went to her.
"Umm excuse me Miss. I caught the man that took your thingy."
Turninf faster than Ryuu thought was possible for someone that size, the fat lady squealed.
"Oh thank you young man/ Thank you very much. It's good to see you young children being helpful instead being a nuisance as you usually are."
Then she turned to a man that Ryuu had (somehow) missed.
"George! Have this miscreant arrested and searched. I want my precious brooch. Also I want this young man rewarded for his help."
While George took the man from Ryuu, handcuffed him and searched him. Ryuu tried to protest any reward but the lady was insistent that he get something.
"Alright Miss. I don't really want anything but if you must. Can I get a box of dangos?"
"Surely that can't be all you want. No, young man. I insist..."
Before she could complete her sentence her guard came over to her and whispered something in her ear. Both of them turned to look at Ryuu suspiciously however before they could question him, screams were heard. Looking in the direction the screams came from Ryuu saw a blazing fire.
He heard someone shout, "It's the Sarutobi compound."
With a hurried, "Sorry Miss but I gotta go help.", Ryuu ran off to help put out the fire. Not only would he be seen as a hero, he hoped, but it gave him an excuse to get away before any questions asked. By the time he reached the compound those who could do water jutsus did so while other carried buckets and Ryuu was feeling very pleased with himself. He quickly joined those carrying buckets from a nearby well. Soon the fire was outed and cheers went all around. Luckily for the Sarutobis the fire hadn't spread too far and after hearing the story behind the fire, Ryuu was thanked alog with all others who had helped and he quickly left for home, forgetting about the incident before the fire until he was reorganizing Mr. Whiskers and he saw the brooch.

words:1161

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.