You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sarutobi on Fire [C-rank, mission] Empty Sarutobi on Fire [C-rank, mission] Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:28 am

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Spoiler:

While she did her daily duties, the young kunoichi yawned loudly, surprising her uncle Enaka. They both knew Risu didn't like learning the traditional ways of her clan, not to mention all clan protocoles for when she would take leadership of the clan.

She did not want to drag the Ouroboros clan through another period of silence and submission. Risu wanted to put her clan on a higher level, a better place within the clan system of Konoha. For now, the Ouroboros clan served mostly as the village's supplier of venoms and poisons derived from their many snakes and also handled the more sensitive cases with the other villages.

Sure their role was important enough, but they acted in the shadows, never being seen as one of the great clans such as the Hyuga or the Sarutobi.

When the tutoring had ended and the young woman decided that it was still early, she headed to the mission board, hoping to find something interesting, yet before she could even manage to find anything, Haro Sarutobi: a genin from her old class on the academy suddenly bumped into her with a distrought look on his face.

"Hey Haro-kun, something wrong?" She asked him, asking herself what could've brought such a serious expression on the face of one of Konoha's goofiest shinobi.

"It's nothing really..." The Sarutobi clanmember laughed rather blankly. "except for the fact I might have started a fire in our clan's main compound and I can't extinguish it."

"Oh, that is not good. Do you want me to deal with that problem?" Risu asked, worrying about her old classmate, after all if it would happen that his clan's compound goes up in flames, they'd have a lot bigger problems to deal with than just a fire.

"what?" The young man yelped, surprised to hear the usually cold and distant Risu offer her help to him. He still remembered the kick he got in the groin during a field trip when she caught him peeking at her and her fellow classmates when they relaxed at the hot springs out of town. "If you could help me, that'd be great. i would even pay you for doing so, I still have some ryo left from my missions of last week."

"I might be able to help you a lot," Risu suddenly chuckled, while grabbing Maro by his shoulders and looking deep into his baby blue eyes. "After all, I've got the best two elements to deal with fire and the problems it causes. So, if you're willing to pay me enough, I might consider being of service and taking this mission."

"Eh...you're only doing this for the money aren't you?" The boy replied rather calmly, understanding now that Risu was yet again in the need of money, while she could've had no problems with that if she simply stayed in her clan's compound rather than living on her own. "Fine, I'll pay you a C rank's worth of money, deal?"

"Sure," Risu chuckled, following the boy to the Sarutobi clan's compound, only to notice the smoke and dry, hot air from two streets away.

543/1000

2Sarutobi on Fire [C-rank, mission] Empty Re: Sarutobi on Fire [C-rank, mission] Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:55 am

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Upon arriving at the Sarutobi Clan's main compound, Risu understood the reason for Haro's deep concern and frustration. Some servants of the clan were trying to stall the fire's ravenous destruction by placing wet cloth on strategic places such as support beams of the building in which the fire was soreading at an incredible speed. However, their hard work seemed to be for nothing, as the flames ate away at the cloth after vaporising the water in which they were drenched.

"Wow, what have you done to have created a fire this big?" Risu asked her old classmate, her eyes going from side to side, trying to see which places had to be defended to stop the fire from burning a way through the entire compound. This was not going to be an easy task, certainly not given the fact that her set of jutsu was rather limited and that she did not have large jutsu like her uncle's revered mud torrent jutsu. "I can tell this wont be an easy task, so please, tell me what you did to create such a mess, Haro."

The young man sighed deeply, knowing well enough that he'd be expecting a severe punishment from his elders soon enough for the mistakes he had made and for the recklesness of his actions.

"I wanted to train a jutsu, the great fireball jutsu," Haro started his explanation or rather his confession to Risu. "But I was stupid enough to try this in the small courtyard near the main building. During this training I lost control of my jutsu and well...this is the result of that mistake. So please help me, I dont want to be responsible for ruining my clan and their status with a dumb accident like this."

Nodding, Risu gave Maro the signal that she was ready to help him in any way possible, after which she ran through the doors of the main building, vanishing in the smoke that flowed out of every crack and crevice of the massive building.

Inside, Risu tried to find her way to the fire, but the smoke took away almost all her senses, as it stung her eyes, filled her nostrils, so only sound remained, which was plentiful, as the roaring flales were accompanied by the sound of shattering glass, cracking beams of wood and even exploding stone, the air was filled with the sounds of the raging destruction.

"Damn, ugh...this isn't easy," The young kunoichi coughed, while finally being able to find the hellish light of the infernal flames. She noticed that the epicenter of the fire was indeed located at the northside wall of the main building, with the flames spreading out from there, so denoting that that was the best place to start, Risu first tried using her hidden mist jutsu to lower the smoke to the ground and extinguish the smoldering flales at the edges, yet her mist dissapeared as fast as it had appeared, being litterally burned away by the flames, but it had done one thing right, as an opening had been created for Risu to run towards the courtyard at the northside wall of the building, from there, she would be more capable of extinguishing the flames and preventing the building from collapsing or being burned to a crisp.

"Starch Syrup Field jutsu," She exclaimed, while forming the handseals needed for the jutsu to work, after which she seemed to inhale deeply, her cheeks puffing up, as she spewed out a thick layer of sticky goo upon the fire, instantly extinguishing at least a quarter of the visible flames, but her work wasn't even close to being done.

Using her hardening mudsnake jutsu, the young kunoichi managed to control the fire by sealing off most doors and fragile places with a few of the mudsnakes, also extinguishing part of the fire in the process, so she could end the problem with her last jutsu, the seafoam bubbles, which after she had performed the necessary handseals, appeared in the form of a dozen bubbles exploding and splashing foam over the remaining flames, reducing those to smoldering ashes and charcoal.

The servants of the Sarutobi clan thanked her and rushed at the site immediately with another batch of wet cloth, preventing the fire from restarting and revitalising itself, while Ridu herself managed to get a hold of Haro.

"Payment time, Haro," Risu laughed, while accepting the coins from the young man, who seemed glad that things didn't go south.

757/1300/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.