You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
The great forest, the everlasting trees, the weird white goo that sometimes emits from those same everlasting trees, it would seem that Takigakure is indeed new territory to transverse. Here we see the wild Zaiaku in its natural hab-.... what? This isn't National Ninjagraphic? .....Ok. Zaiaku jumped from rooftop to rooftop amongst the festival, cigar in mouth, Suna headband flapping in the wind. So far, he has yet to see ANY Sunagakure Ninja, which slightly worried him. Had any even join the exams? The giant merely sighed and shook his head as he stopped on one of the rooftops and sat on the ledge. He looked down on the festival, his eyes wandering around the entire landscape. It was...so.... different from the desert. Hopefully, the people won't be as dickish.

Training
Strength: D-3 to C-0
Word Count: 133/525

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo was walking around the the festival grounds eating a piece of chicken on a stick. The chicken has a sweet smell to it but the taste was sweet with a hint of bitterness that made it perfect for Sozo. Sozo was walking around in a white sleeveless hoodie and blue and white plead swim trunks. His hoodie was unzipped showing of his lean build as he walked around. His silver hair was in a pony down to the middle of his neck and his bangs were blowing in the wind. Since Sozo was wearing his sunglass to protect his eyes from the bright sun that was shining down hard over the festival grounds today. Sozo was starting to sweat a bit thanks to the heat a figure jumping from roofs caught his eyes . He was able to tell that he was from the Sunagakure thanks to his vest. Sozo started to think why he would be wearing a vest if he was trying to relax. But Sozo was able to toss this thought out of his head since it didn't really concern him. He continued to walk down the street to find something to drink with his sweet chicken.
WC 201

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku merely sighed and he scratched his head, careful not to break and skin. His dull red eyes continued scanning the ground below, looking for something exciting, something to do, something to make this ever lasting boredom go away. He found nothing. He shook his head. He honestly had no idea as to why he wanted to come to Takigakure No Sato, of ALL places. What was so great about this place anyway? The village in hidden is a big ass tree in the middle of no where. Not really a great accomplishment. That's like saying  Sunagakure is awesome because it's in the middle of the fucking, hot as hell desert. It makes no sense. Still, he knew no one would give no shits, so he can't really say much. With a bored sigh, he looked to the sky, that is, before smelling something delicious. "Chicken..." He said with a small grin, his mouth watering. He looked back to the street, looking as to where the heavenly smell was coming from. After a few moments, he saw a young teen walking, holding chicken on a stick..... wow... what a rip off. Zaiaku jumped down to the ground neck to the young man, resulting in a very loud thud, cause a small tremor aswell as some dirt to fly to the air.

He looked down at the kid, his eyes, as always half-lidded, his animalistic looking face reading nothing but pure laziness as his clawed and muscular hands slid in his pockets, a small puff of smoking exiting his nose.

Training
Strength: D-3 to C-0
Word Count: 263(+133=396)/525

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo was walking when he found a tea stand that had some unsweetened tea that he liked. As he was about to go over he saw a big shadow on the ground that looked like a monster was falling from the sky. As the monster landed next to Sozo he created a small tremor that ruined some of the stands. Sozo began to hear people yell and scream and running all over the place but Sozo just fell down on his ass. Sozo got a faint smell of smoke coming from the Monster that just landed next to him Sozo got up and began to eat his chicken again. While he looked at the 8ft shinobi form the Suna standing before him. Sozo removed his sunglasses his two different colored eyes were calm in the sight of the monster. Sozo took another bite out of his chicken before speaking. " You sure do know how to make an entrance thats for sure." Sozo said calmly even though he was being towered over a stranger.

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
So, no training with Master Akira: check. No fun times with Kurai since that guy's been getting his fun time on expense of master Akira. Mopped the dojo thoroughly: check. Well that was quite a boring checklist. If that was all Yomi had done in the past days besides waking up, eating some dumplings and getting some beer, Takigakure really didn't bode well for her. Not to mention she had hoped to find some less than ordinary weapons, but the shop only sold plush puppets and a weird kind of box with a surprise in it, so much for having a good old fashioned shopping spree.

That cold guy from two days ago wasn't around either, at least he had given her some fun and excitement, but now there was yet again nothing but the boring wait for another exercise with her squadleader and companion.

With a can of iced coffee in her hand, wearing her usual attire existing out of the army boots, the formfitting black pants with suspenders, the black tank top, fingerless, knuckle gloves and a black choker around her neck, she was strolling around the festival grounds. She had left her coat at the inn, since she wasn't planning on wearing that one when the weather was way to pressuring with its hot, humid climate, so much different from what she was used to at Iwagakure.

"Blergh, I hate coffee, but that damn machine gave me this in stead of that rootbeer," Yomi sighed, making an aweful expression when gulping down the remaining coffee inside the can, before nonchalantly throwing it away, straight into a trashcan. "Those genin missions really dont provide enough ryo for me to spend it like sand in a dessert."

A tremor through the ground caught her sudden attention, as she could see a massive, hulking black body of what she pressumed to be a man rising out of a cloud of dust and dirt. She could only see a glimpse of the slender, white haired guy behind the hulking mass of muscles. A grin appeared on her face when casually walking in the direction of the two completely different people. Maybe her day might've been turning slightly more interesting than what it had been up till that point.

"Hey baldy?" The young Yamda woman laughed tauntingly, while playfully stepping near the two men facing each other. "If you're the one who made such a mess of everything, you seriously need to think about losing some weight. You're a shinobi, right, not a sumo? Because you know…weightproblems, you know…"

Looking at the white haired young man, a chuckle left Yomi's lips, before sticking out her thumb and pointing at Sozo with it. "Just lose a bit of weight…but dont turn out like this guy…no need to be so scrawny."

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
The gray giant looked down at the young man, who seems rather undetered by his prescence, minus the fact that he was sitting on rear, continuing to eat at the chicken. The giant couldn't help but chuckle apologeticly. "Sorry guy, I was just wondering wh-" "Hey baldy?" Zaiaku, looked to where the rather interupptive voice came from, only, literally, coming chest to face to a woman, who seemed only slightly shorter than the young man. Her voice reeked of playfulness, while her movements showed that she wanted no less to be a bother. "If you're the one who made such a mess of everything, you seriously need to think about losing some weight. You're a shinobi, right, not a sumo? Because you know…weightproblems, you know…" Zaiaku merely blinked. He knew EXACTLY what she was trying to do, mainly because he does it all the time. So, instead of destroying the impudent worm, he just chuckled. "I rather be bald then have long hair like you. All the lice must having a grand time in there." He said jokingly aswell, crossing his arms as he looked down at her, inadvertly showing off his rather intense muscle mass.

Training COMPLETE
Strength D-3 to C-0
Word Count 200(+396= 596)/525
Left Over: 71

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo began looked at the towering man in front of him and tossed his stick away as he was just finishing eating his chicken. Sozo looked on as he saw a women with black hair coming down the road. "Sorry guy, I was just wondering wh-" Zaiaku turned around to respond to what the woman said to him. Sozo looked at the woman't tank top and got a faint smile on his face as it turned a bit red and blood started to drip from his nose. Sozo walked away for a second to get something to stop his nose bleed. He walked over to a woman who was on the ground. He put out his hand and helped her on is feet " You don't have anything I can use to help with my bloody nose do you?" The woman started to blush as she nodded and handed Sozo a piece of cloth that was torn off his shirt thanks to the tremors. Sozo put the cloth in his nose "Thanks a lot." Sozo's voice was sounded a bit funny thanks to the clothe up his nose.

When he came back he was just in time to hear the woman insult Sozo. "Just lose a bit of weight…but dont turn out like this guy…no need to be so scrawny." she pointed her thumb at Sozo who was returning with a piece of clothe in is nose. He then went to stand behind the giant "I can't help that I can't gain any weight. " Sozo was still blushing at the thought of the woman's tank top but we all no what he is really looking at.
WC 298

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
The young woman still grinned widely, even when the massive hulk of…what, a man most likely, started giving her a reply to her taunting words, something about feeling better bald than having hair ridden with lice. It was kind of amusing in a way to hear the man say that with such a hushed low voice. Though she wanted to reply immediately she was distracted by the other guy, who suddenly had some bloodstained cloth stuck up his nose, complained about not having the ability to gain weight and he was obviously looking at something else then her eyes.

"Lice…The only kind of lice I'd ever have is crabs, from you big guy," Yomi laughed, slapping the man on his broad arms to show how much he was amusing her and not only him, the other guy proved to be amusing in his own way as well. "By the way, no wonder you dont gain any weight, it just popped out of your nose…and fast."

Dropping to the ground, laughing loudly, Yomi started rolling around with her hands pressing against her abdomen. Almost screaming in joy, she suddenly got up again, trying to control her laughing, but doing a bad job in trying.

"Really really, you guys are hilarious," She burst in laughter again, followed by a few deep sighs after which she straightened her face a bit at first, only to regain that taunting grin from before. "So the big guy's probably an Ogre and you're…an elf. Nice to meet you mr Ogre and Mr Elf."

Unable to hold herself again, she started laughing again, followed by yet again a few consecutive sighs, after which she gave a broad smile, sat down on the ground and simply introduced herself, not showing any signs of hesitation to reveal her identity, why would she, there was no trouble with any village at the moment and if they were some kind of missing nin or ronin, she could simply get some fun out of it after all.

"I'm Yomi, what's your names…beside Ogre and elf that is."

355/833

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku merely quirked a dull eye brow at the boy as he hid behind him. "I can't help that I can't gain any weight. " Said the blushing youngster. It seemed to have failed to catch on to the joke. Zaiaku merely snickered. "Lice…The only kind of lice I'd ever have is crabs, from you big guy," "They must've been worth getting then." He chimmed in jokingly, reaching into his pocket and offering a cigar to the woman as gray smoke from his came out his nose. The woman then joked on the boy once more before laughing hysterically. Seemed she enjoyed jokes alittle too much, but hey, Zaiaku wasn't one to judge."So the big guy's probably an Ogre and you're…an elf. Nice to meet you mr Ogre and Mr Elf." In response, Zaiaku did a false smile, showing his already large canines. He did look like a ogre after all, so it really didn't affect him. After another fit of laughter, the woman sat up and smiled. "I'm Yomi, what's your names…beside Ogre and elf that is."

"Zaiaku." Zaiaku said simply, his mouth having formed into a smug smirk.

Training
Speed: D-0 to D-3
Word Count: 203/1175

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo gave a out a small laugh when he heard the comments between the women and and man he was standing behind. "Lice…The only kind of lice I'd ever have is crabs, from you big guy," "They must've been worth getting then." the man said jokingly as he offered the woman a cigar. Sozo wasn't sure what crabs were but he didn't feel like asking since he thought it wold be gross.

Sozo stepped out from behind the man and took the piece of cloth out of his nose and tossed it to the ground. "By the way, no wonder you don't gain any weight, it just popped out of your nose…and fast." Sozo's face grew red and started to laugh at the comment the woman just made to him. He then just gave a small smile as he watched the woman drop to the ground and laugh.

When the woman got up and started to regain control over her laughter "So the big guy's probably an Ogre and you're…an elf. Nice to meet you mr Ogre and Mr Elf." Sozo's face twitched into a faint smile when the woman called him and elf no ones ever called him that before.  The woman had another fit of laughter then she regained her composer "I'm Yomi, what's your names…beside Ogre and elf that is." The man replied " I'm Zanaki." Sozo looked at Yomi and gave a small bow "I am Sozo Sagara. It's nice meeting you."
WC 283

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
In between her laughter, Yomi heard the big, black man's retord to her taunt, which only made her laugh even harder. This guy really was interesting, so much even she'd be delighted to have some one on one with him sometime. It would certainly be a lot more interesting than just sitting around being bored these days. When she was given a cigar, she bit off the top and placed it between her teeth waiting to be given a light by the black man, who despite the fact she was standing straight, still managed to be almost equal in hight.

"So you're not a scrawny guy at all?" The young Yamada woman would suddenly remark when the white haired youngster gave a rather elegant bow to her. "So we've got Zaiaku and a lil brat named Sagara Sozo, nice to meet'cha both."

If she had been given a light to the cigar, she'd take a long draw, puffing out the smoke from the other corner of her mouth than the one in which she was holding the cigar between her teeth. Even though she was quite the looker, she only had the luck of having an insanely high metabolism, which allowed her to do almost everything she wanted, whithout gaining or losing any weight. A great testament to that was her incredible physique, which wasn't soft and slender, but had a steel image to it, with slightly pronounced muscular features which did not take away the feminin look of her body, but just amplified her healthy look.

"So, y'all bored as well in this place?" She'd ask, while sitting down and leaning a bit backwards against the Black man's arms and puffing out smoke."Really, this place is so boring. The chuunin exam I missed and now all I've got to do is wander around waiting for my sensei to give me another lesson or so."

327/1170

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"So we've got Zaiaku and a lil brat named Sagara Sozo, nice to meet'cha both." Zaiaku merely grunted in response, taking out his lighter and lighting Yomi's cigar. Putting it away, he exhaled the smoke once more. His naturally wandering eyes looked over the woman, and had to say, she seemed quite fit. Muscled and tough, one of the many things Zaiaku perfers in a woman."So, y'all bored as well in this place?" Zaiaku broke out of his thoughts as the woman leaned against him."Really, this place is so boring. The chuunin exam I missed and now all I've got to do is wander around waiting for my sensei to give me another lesson or so." "Hmmm...." Zaiaku merely said as he looked around. The amount of traffic was lifting up, making it rather hard not to ran over by a merchant or a tourist. As such, he casually grabbed both Sozo and Yomi but the shoulder with his already impressive brute strength, and jumped upward, landing on a near-by low roof. "This place is nothing but boredom. I been wandering since I got here." Zaiaku said in a annoyed voice as he began racing against the roof tops, motioning the other two to follow.

Training
Word Count: 203(+213=416)/1175

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo wasn't paying attention to the Zaiaku and Yomi as he was looking around for any more beautiful women around him. But there were few people around since Zaiaku created the small tremor everyone stayed clear of that place. "So we've got Zaiaku and a lil brat named Sagara Sozo, nice to meet'cha both." Sozo looked at Yomi and smiled " Im still taller than you. " Sozo began to cough due to the smoke from the cigars "Those smell terrible. "

Sozo watched as Yomi leaned up against Zaiaku and was wondering why she did that since he had no real interaction with anyone else besides himself. "So, y'all bored as well in this place? Really, this place is so boring. The chuunin exam I missed and now all I've got to do is wander around waiting for my sensei to give me another lesson or so." Yeah I don't really have anything to do in this village right now. I just came to see what all the fuss was about." Crowds of people began showing up when Zaiaku casually picked up Sozo and Yomi. Sozo was caught off guard and almost fell of Zaiaku's shoulders as he jumped in the air. Sozo's hair blew in the wind as Zaiaku jumped to a low top roof and set them down. "This place is nothing but boredom. I been wandering since I got here." Zaiaku said in a annoyed voice. Sozo looked at the sky thinking of something that could they could do when he realized that Zaiaku began running on the roof tops. Sozo began to run after him wondering where Zaiaku was going to take them.

Wc 301

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
For a moment, the young woman would've thought about kicking the kid between the legs to make sure he'd regret stating to be taller than her, which she thought would be extremely funny, but before she could even execute her idea, Yomi felt Zaiaku's hand tug her by the collar of her coat, throwing her over his shoulder after which he made a huge jumponto the rooftops of the nearby houses.

"Oh…you just ruffled up my coat, ya big…nevermind," The young woman wanted to say something why she had been roughly placed back on her feet, but just like Sozo, she was left quite speechless of what was transpiring, as she had no time to react to anything, before the giant of a man named Zaiaku started racing over the rooftops with quite the admirable speed for such a large menace of a man.

"So what's the plan, got anything fun to do?" The young Yamada woman would ask, while catching up to the big brute, giving a slightly eerie grin. Indeed she was already having fun with trying to figure out what this guy was planning to do and she hoped it involved getting some excitement and maybe a few drops of blood. "What are we going to do, fight people, fight each other…or are we going to race until we're out of breath and still bored like hell?"

Trying to look at Sozo, Yomi showed a rather puzzled expression, shrugging a bit, so that the kid would know that she really didn't know what the shinobi from sunagakure was aiming at. "Do you know what the big guy's after, Sozo?"

282/1352 (1)

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"So what's the plan, got anything fun to do?What are we going to do, fight people, fight each other…or are we going to race until we're out of breath and still bored like hell?" He heard Yomi say as they raced amongst the roof tops, seemingly no one even noticing them. Looking back at them, Zaiaku merely smirked. "We are going to see if they have a Bathhouse here. And then maybe we'll spar." He called as he resumed looking forward, speeding up. Indeed, Zaiaku was bored out of his mind, and hasn't had a legitamate fight in ages. Perhaps, he could convince them to go both against him. With a dark chuckle, he jumped over a incoming billboard and resumed his running, his dull, animalistic eyes scanning the area. "So, just who the hell are you two? You don't have headbands, ain't part of a village, and obviously are not participating in the Exams." He said. Indeed, just who are these rather queer individuals. Perhaps they are Missing-Nin. Then again, Zaiaku could careless if they were. Given he is not in Sunagakure, he TECHNICALLY isn't on the job and, thus, TECHNICALLY wouldn't have to turn them in, right?

Training
Word Count: 416(+210=626)/1175

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
"Do you know what the big guy's is after, Sozo?" Yomi shrugged as she ran on the roofs. Sozo shrugged back to Yomi "I'm sorry I don't I just met him a few minutes before I met you. So I haven't had a chance to ask him." Sozo was looking over at all the people in the streets having a fun time at the festival completely ignoring the three running on the roofs.

"We are going to see if they have a Bathhouse here. And then maybe we'll spar." Sozo was excited at the chance to maybe go to the bathhouse Sozo got a small grin on his face as he formed the hand sign for the transformation jutsu. A poof of smoke and a female Sozo leaped out of the cloud of smoke. He was slightly shorter, his hair went down to his lower back and he became less muscular to look more feminine. "Yay we're going to the bathhouse hopefully." Sozo leaped over the billboard with the hulk called Zaiaku.

"So, just who the hell are you two? You don't have headbands, ain't part of a village, and obviously are not participating in the Exams." Sozo replied "I was from the Kirigakure but left before I joined a team so I discarded my headband before I became a wander since I hold no loyalty to them. Also I don't really pay attention to things like the Chunin Exams. Thats all I feel like sharing with you guys right now." he said in a cold tone as the past of his time in the mist returned to him. He began to grit his teeth at all the thoughts of his grandfather abusing him flooded his mind.

wc 314

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
As Sozo answered her question, Yomi made a simple 'tsk' sound, hissing slightly in disappointment, only to hear the large man's idea on what to do very fast, just moments she would break off and find herself something else to do. However, the idea to go to a bath-house wasn't all that bad, certainly not when the big guy said he'd perhaps think about a spar after having enjoyed a bath. The only thing which managed to irk her along the way though, was seeing the young kid Sozo use a transformation jutsu to appear as a woman, obviously intending to try and get in the same bath as Yomi or any other woman in there. So the kid was a pervert, not really her kind of thing when it came to kids who didn't even seem to have the strength to survive one punch in the face.

"So, just who the hell are you two? You don't have headbands, ain't part of a village, and obviously are not participating in the Exams."

This very question from the massive hulk of a man, made the young Yamada woman grin slightly, especially when being commented on the fact she wore no headband. The reason behind it was perhaps the most base, plain and simple reason there could've ever been, she simply had no loyalty to the village she was born and raised in, after all, the only thing she had loyalty for, was herself, her power and the power of those able to defeat her.

"I'm from Iwagakure no Sato," Yomi mentioned it like it was an everyday thing, which considering the recent boring state of peace in the shinobi world, was in fact the truth. "About the headband…I just dont like wearing it, I dont even think I have one anymore, though I am still technically an Iwa-nin."

As fast as she could, she would suddenly jump behind Sozo, lifting her leg and aiming to drop her foot straight upon the back of his head, so the distraction would make his transformation dissipate. "You can go to the kid's bath if you dont behave, kid."

367/1719 (1)

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"I was from the Kirigakure but left before I joined a team so I discarded my headband before I became a wander since I hold no loyalty to them. Also I don't really pay attention to things like the Chunin Exams. Thats all I feel like sharing with you guys right now." Zaiaku knew there was more to that. He could tell there was, but decided not to question him, given his tone of voice. Afterall, Zaiaku had his own past that isn't all sunshine and gumdrops. "I'm from Iwagakure no Sato, About the headband…I just dont like wearing it, I dont even think I have one anymore, though I am still technically an Iwa-nin." Zaiaku gave out a knowing "Hmmmm" as they continued looking. "I'm a Chunin from Suna. Parents killed before my eyes when I was eight, was adopted years later. Now I'm here kicking ass and smoking." He said with a toothy grin, having become rather more acceptent towards his family's untimely end. It was then he heard a poof and looked behind him, finding Sozo as a girl. He rolled his eyes. "You can go to the kid's bath if you dont behave, kid."

Zaiaku bursted out loud laughing. "You know, you should be calling me kid too." He said as he calmed down. "Afterall, I'm only 15. THEN again, I drink like a fourty year old, smoke like a hooker, and kill like a maniac. Virginity is pretty much non-exisitent when pretaining to me, and I'm treated the same no matter how old I am." He said, a tint of sadness coming off during the last part.

Training
Word Count: 626(+284=910)/1175

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
There was a sudden kick to the back of Sozo's head he was unable to block it since it caught him by surprise. His transformation jutsu was undone and he lost his footing and went through a window of a person house. The window shattered and their was a family eating lunch it smelt good but Sozo quickly left to catch up to the other two. As he jumped out the window and up to the roof tops the father started yelling at Sozo.

Sozo wasn't to far behind the other two but he had to pick up his pace to catch up. There was blood dripping form his head and arms thanks to the glass of the window. As he got closer to Yomi in a jokingly tone Why did you do that? I went through a window and got yelled at by a stranger." Sozo began to think of how the sparing with these two would be since he was unaware of what their abilities were. But none the less he was happy to go to the hot springs and relax for a while.

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
The most amazing thing had just happened, the big man was in fact a mere boy. Maybe he wasn't all that boyish in the looks-department, but the fact that Zaiaku was significantly younger than Yomi, made the woman wonder how big this 'boy' should still have to become before he would be an adult. For a moment her thoughts had drifted away, until she started laughing at his 'virginity' comment. This guy was perhaps a heavy delinquent, a criminal youth who found an outlet in being a shinobi, quite the opposite of the young woman, who had only started getting her bad habits after becoming a shinobi.

"Y'all have such tragic backstories," The Yamada woman smirked, not really sure how it all would compare to her relatively bland and normal childhood. "Makes for an interesting world though."

When the other kid-for apparently compared to her, they both were brats-started ranting after having vanished from sight for a mere minute or two. It seemed her kick had brought him into places he didn't want to be. Chuckling slightly, she waved away Sozo's nagging.

"If you dont want to get smacked again, you better behave, lil brat," Yomi laughed, getting closer to the kid while giving him a soft slap on the back of his head. "Though I might say that you've got the guts to pull something off like that."

Suddenly Yomi stopped, yelling at both of the others, while pointing at a wooden house with a lot of steam in the back. "I guess that's the place."

266/1985 (1)

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"Y'all have such tragic backstories, Makes for an interesting world though." "Yup." Zaiaku replied back, his dull voice returning as more grey smoke exited his nose, the cloud quickly falling behind as they continued onward. However, hearing the commotion, Zaiaku couldn't help but chuckle, looking back at Sozo and Yomi with their antics. "Play nice." He said teasingly at them before jumping down, landing in-front of the wooden building Yomi pointed out. Zaiaku went silent for a few moments, as if observing the very building. However, he quickly spoke again in a annoyed voice. "Tacky just like Takigakure." He said before gesturing the others to follow him inside. The interior was....much larger than expected. It was of course made of wood, but it was very finally done, looking very smooth. It smelled like Pine inside aswell, and there was even a couch. Zaiaku exhaled his smoke once more, looking around. "Ok...maybe not as tacky as before." He said simply as he tapped the cigar, the excess ash falling off.

Training
Word Count: 910(+174=1084)/1175

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
"Y'all have such tragic backstories, Makes for an interesting world though." "Yeah the world is cruel to some of us. But its life" Sozo replied. Sozo became lost in thought. As he began to think of the hot springs he wondered what the springs would be like here. He hoped that it would be nice and simple but not to simple that it was boring. He was snapped out of his thoughts when Yomi spoke to him. "If you dont want to get smacked again, you better behave, lil brat," she laughed as she gave him a soft slap on the back of his head."Though I might say that you've got the guts to pull something off like that." Sozo blushed as she told him that "Thanks."

Sozo gave her a small poke to her forehead We're even now. Sozo smiled when the giant looked back and talked to the two of them. "Play nice." he said teasingly. Sozo gave a small tsk at the man. Yomi stopped when she found the hot springs Sozo quickly took of his shirt reviling his back tattoo and all his back scars. As he ran into the hot springs he threw his shoes along with his swim trunks into the box of his stuff. As he ran into the hot springs not paying any real attention to where he was going in his excitement. Multiple screams of women echoes throughout the hot springs Sozo looked at three different women all very attractive. Sozo smiled in the awkwardness of the situation "Sorry wrong springs." The three women punched him in hte face at the same time sending him back a few feet. Sozo walked back into the main entrance with bruises all over his face. The smell of pine took his mind off the pain on his face "I went into the wrong springs on accident. I didn't mean to pleas don't make me go into the kiddy springs. Sozo said with a small hint of pain in his tone. He began to walk into the male springs.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku couldn't help but facepalm at Sozo's stupidity as he came back with a battered and beaten face. "Pay attention...." Zaiaku merely said as he walked up to the counter. The desk woman asked him to fill in his little group. With a small grunt, he nodded, writing their names down on a small clipboard."Enjoy your stay!"She said as she put the board away and gave a bright smile. Zaiaku simply nodded and began walking to the changing rooms, grabbing Sozo and holding him over his shoulder like a potato sack as he walked towards the rooms. "I am beginning to question your intelligence." He said dully to the boy, his tired eyes quirking a eyebrow.

Training
Word Count: 1084(+120=1204)/1175 COMPLETE
TOTAL Left Over: 29(+71)=100

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
"Pay attention..." Zaia scolded at Sozo. Sozo turned around and gave Zaia the bird. The giant Zaia put down the clip board and put Sozo over his shoulder Sozo began to flail. Sozo started to yell to Yomi "Pleas Yomi help me I don't want to go with Zaia. Look at how he holds me who knows what he is going to do to me." Sozo spoke in a playful tone.

Once Sozo was free from Zaia's hold he would go into the springs and sit down in the springs. There is a splash when Sozo enters the spring. He legs are completely submerged in water he leaned the back of his head on the edged of the spring. His body slid deeper into the hot spring there was steam all over thanks to the heat from the spring. Sozo was in a relaxed state of mind his eyes were closed and looked like he was sleeping. Till something was not agreeing with his stomach he flew out of the spring. He ran over to the toilet and proceeded to vomit he flushed the toilet and started to walk out when he placed a letter that he was going home since something came up. He walked back to the main area and walked with a crowed of people heading back home.

[EXIT]
Total WC 2,047
Endurance D=>D-3= 1,175 words & 150 ryo
Strength D=>D-2= 725 words & 75 ryo

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
Since she apparently didn't have to go to the bathhouse anymore and her companions were gone, it was time for Yomi to go home and do what she did best: wreck some stuff.

34/ 2019 [Exit Thread]

Training:
C rank Jutsu: Crystal release~Black Rose Crystals 1000/1000 complete
C rank jutsu: Crystal release~madness mayhem 1000/1000 complete

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.