You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Hand of stone-great pillars

Risu had been sitting there on one of the stone pillars for hours, trying to focus on her chakra and how to implement the nature of Wind in it, but so far her only succes was that her energy had momentarily felt lighter, though this also could've been because she was sitting on those pillars unprotected from the rough winds blowing through the landscape.

Dressed in just her black jumpsuit, a purple short kimono with blue sash and her black, standard shinobi sandals, she wasn't exactly dressed for having a defense of sorts against these natural occurances of heavy draft and strong, cold winds.

Uraeus, her pet snake, had already decided to hide himself in one of the many holes that could be found inside the pillar's exterior and he even had the luck of finding himself two overly delicious gofers to devour.

"I dont think you'll have any succes without someone explaining to you the mysteries and secrets of the wind release, mistress," The snake almost screamed to make sure the Orochi woman would hear him. "It's been hours already since we left the hotel at breakfast. I've now just eaten a delicious meal, but shouldn't you start eating too?"

Risu opened one of her eyes for just an instant, looking at the snake's head forcefully trying to hold up against the serious draft between the pillars. A loud sigh escaped her lips, only to be carried away into the howling winds that raged through the landscape.

"If I quit now, I wouldn't have reached anything," She suddenly yelled at her pet snake. "Which is the worst thing imaginable during training: not reaching anything."

The snake just couldn't help himself and despite his blood running cold thanks to the wind, Uraeus just again showed how dedicated he was to his mistres' wellbeing, slithering up the pillar, which already drained a lot of his energy and stamina and was a recognisable feat of courage and determination and as he had reached Risu, he coiled around her so he could at least shield the better part of her from the slightly to harsh winds on the top of the pillar.

"Not reaching anything is still better than getting a pneumonia or so," The snake sighed deeply. "And your compatibility with medicin isn't speaking in your favor rither. You may have a healthy constitution, but dont press your luck to much. What you need is either quit training and go to the hotel or hope someone would come along and could teach you the secrets of the wind release, but that'll be very unlikely…so go home, please."

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
"Come on Sano! We're almost there!!" Navi squealed as she flew around Sanosuke and at the same time moving through the woods at faster speeds.

"Hold on damn it!" The Raikage shot back while running after his partner that he was barely keeping up with. Even though Navi was his partner, Sanosuke knew that she was far more faster than he was in his dormant state. If he truly wanted to keep up with the wasp, the young kage would have to put forth everything he had. Only when he was in sage mode could he have the chance of surpassing Navi in the terms of speed. Navi would always hold back her speed just so she can always be at hsi side, but when she's excited she moves gradually quicker than her leisurely pace. He was glad that Sanosuke had abandoned his kage robes to go out on this outing with Navi. He was wearing a skin tight short sleeved black spandex top. Along with a tribal purple V-Neck with details around the the collar and the sleeves of the top that went to his elbows; black pants along with purple tribal stripes along with the pants to match the top.

They were moving to the point that both of them were flying through the woods at high speeds. Giggling and laughter came from Navi as she flew through the skies as though the winds itself were not even there to push her away. Eve so, Sanosuke wasn't going to let Navi win. Using his own fuuton as a way to accelerate his movements, Sanosuke swung from tree to tree without a single second to allow himself to delay. He moved without a single hesitation or fault in his steps. His feet barely touched the ground before leaping from the ground to move once more closer and closer to Navi. Very soon Sanosuke and Navi were neck to neck. Both of them looked at each other while moving at high speeds, they smirked at each other before taking off at even faster speeds. Winds pushed Sanosuke through each of his steps as he blasted a funnel of chakra behind him like a cannon to launch him so ahead of him that he felt his hair flowing wildly without anything to hold it back. Leaves fluttered in is wake as he was launched even farther than Navi leaving her in the dust.

Light splashed over his body as he came into a clearing from the woods that he was traveling in. The same leaves that were behind him in a trail of swirls flopped down to the ground very lightly as the wind behind it died down. His feet skirted on the ground as he stopped himself  from moving further and further. But he stopped too late as his momentum caused him to topple into the basin of the waterfall with a heavy splash. Swimming back to the surface, Sanosuke popped himself upwards from the water while treading water to sustain himself. A mischievous little fairy that he knew well flew around his head while laughing at him. "That's what you get Sano for using fuuton like that to cheat!" Navi teased as she flicked his head which caused Sanosuke to flinch before he pulled himself out of the waterfall.

"Oh and flying with those wings of yours isn't cheating?" Sanosuke grumbled as he shook the water out of his hair. Wet clothing stuck to his body making his body shake slightly from the cold of being in the water like that. Chakra enveloped his hands as he focused this time suiton chakra in his hands and touched his clothing that were still soaked from the waterfall. With a swift swish of the arms, the Raikage extracted the water in his clothing as it trailed around in the air with Sanosuke's moving hands instructing the water particles where to go. Finally he placed the water back into the water. With his clothing no longer wet, Sanosuke looked to see the waterfall in its glory. It was quite the site, and pretty large as well. Looking farther upwards Sanosuke saw a rock formation at the very top that were 5 points and looked like a gigantic hand emerging from the waterfall itself. On top of it was what looked like a girl and a snake? Navi flew up to meet the two while flying around and giggling.

"See Sano? Isn't that cool, there's a hand coming from the water!" Navi giggled aloud as she was flying up the mountain hand's hand. Circling around the hand while blue sparkles filled the air, Navi eventually reached the top and the girl that was at it. Looking at her, Navi cocked her head and flew close to her face. "Hmmm hey lady what are you doing so high up? She asked innocently. The wasp made note of the snake that was with her and was prepared to evade it in case it would attack.

WC: 840

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Still resisting the urge to use his tail to slap Risu's face for being so stubborn as a mule, the large white snake suddenly noticed the overly large wasp frlying upwards towards his and his lady's position, he had not seen that kind of wasps before and given the fact that they were in a strange, different country only made him more wary of the buzzing insect, to the point he would give a rather threatening hiss to the flying big wasp, his tongue flicking passed his long, visible fangs as he spread his jaws.

"Well…that's a new one," Uraeus hissed slightly confused when he heard the wasp's voice. "Risu…I think this is a Sage's wasp…you better answer her, since I wont be meddling in this."

Laying his head down on Risu's lap, Uraeus showed his respect to the talking wasp, as he was despite his strength and overall enormous power, which even exceeded that of his own mistress, still a youngling compared to most of the world's sage animals, though it was his first time to have seen a wasp to be a sage's animal, quite peculiar indeed.

"Thanks Ury, for the head's up," Risu laughed softly, while opening one of her eyes to take a peek at the thing that was making the extremely anoying buzzing sound and had spoken to her. however, once her eye had opened, the young woman let out an ear piercing scream, while jumping backwards. With this, she threw Uraeus on to the pillar, while practically losing her footing and falling down over the edge.

Just fast enough to grab the edge, she hauled herself back onto the pillar, though tried to keep as much distance between her and the wasp. "Uraeus…there's a…a very big wasp there, why dont you squish it or something please…pretty please, I'll give you an entire horse to devour if you do."

Despite her strengths and qualities as an up and coming Shinobi, Risu still feared bugs and this wasp wasn't even a normal wasp at that. However, when she wondered why Uraeus didn't say anything, she turned her head towards the large snake, only to realize he had not reacted simply because he was looking at something below. "Lady wasp, let me explain in my mistres' place. Milady Orochi is trying to unlock a third elemental release, training ardually, yet without any result so far. Also she has a fear of insects and especially insects that can…sting. Would you be so kind to allow us to meet with your companion below, some human company might lessen the fear of my mistress and alow her to react to your presence more properly and respectfully."

466/919

919/1500 Fuuton ???-D training incomplete

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
At first Navi was a bit startled when the snake bucked at her. Who wouldn't? That snake was rather large and kind of intimidating. This was the first time that she had seen a snake like this, up close and personal. When she had flew up to the girl's face, the wasp looked at the snake with new interest. So that snake can talk too? No matter on how many books she had read back at the secret homeland of the wasp clan, she had never read that they can talk. So this snake had to be something else. With the respect that the white scaled snake was giving him, Navi couldn't help but tingle her bells around the snake before she originally went back to the girl meditating on the rock. There was some sort of chakra blasting away from her body, untamed and in spurts. Tiny breezes varying in intensity were blasting from her body on and off. What was this girl up to?

"Thanks Ury, for the head's up," the girl by the name of Risu said when she opened her eyes to look upon Navi. What she saw was Navi floating at her eye level. If Navi was in her physical form, the young wasp would have waved to the girl hello. The girl was taken back and screamed so loudly it made Navi cringed and flinch greatly because of how loud she screamed. Navi was honestly taken back when the girl was obviously so terrified with her that it caused for Risu to lliterally fall off the pillar she was on. Fortunately when she fell she got back on, so there was no need for Navi to do anything of the sorts to save the girl. She was able to do so herself. Most likely because she was actually a shinobi training her body. Before Navi could even approach her, the black haired kunoichi tried to keep as much distance from her as possible. "Uraeus…there's a…a very big wasp there, why dont you squish it or something please…pretty please, I'll give you an entire horse to devour if you do."

That infuriated the blue light colored wasp to the point that, if this wasn't real life and cartoon instead, Navi's ears would have been fuming with steam. Without missing a beat, Risu was before an angry wasp tinkling her bells angrily as she spoke. "How about you try and squish me yourself you little, spoiled rotten bi-" Navi screamed loudly to the point that everyone that was nearby the waterfall could hear the wasp going off on the young woman whom was terrified of the wasp that was before her. Just before Navi could finish cursing out the woman, that was when the white snake came in between the two to ease the situation before the argument could get messy. Hearing the snake calmly explain the misshape of his master like that, and at the same time being so respectful to Navi, the blue wasp couldn't help but feel calmed down. It was more than that actually. Rose red began to fill the blue of Navi's light can be seen from around her as she blushed at the words of the white snake that was named  Uraeus. "S-sure. I'll get him right now." Navi said stammering at first before getting her voice loud enough to scream in the valley.

"SANOOOOOO!!!!!"

It didn't take long before Sanosuke came running up to the top where the girl was with her snake and Navi was. Using wind chakra under his feet to heightened his jumps almost like he was flying through the air with each step he was taking. When he did arrive, Sanosuke landed on the ground with a blast of wind chakra pushing outwards as soon as he landed on the ground. It was enough for Navi to need to ride the gust of wind that came from Sanosuke's landing for a few seconds. After he landed, the Raikage looked around to see what exactly he was looking at. There was a girl whom looked like a snake, a white snake, and a blushing Navi. There was a lot that Navi had to fill him in on. "All right I'll bite, what's going on here?" Sanosuke finally asked after giving up trying to figure out what was going on between the three.

Navi looked at her partner before looking at the white snake. The complexion made her light turn even reder before flying behind Sanosuke back to get away from the snake's eyesight. Weird. Navi has never acted like this ebfore. What the hell was going on here. Shaking his head and now running his fingers through his long dreadlocks that were still a bit soaked from being in the waterfall, Sanosuke looked at the two before him. "Since my partner can't seem to talk for some reason, think you can fill me in?" Sanosuke asked with his arms crossed and inspecting the two. There was something familiar about how the girl looked. He knew that he had seen something about that look in his readings, but where? Maybe it was a history book he found in Konoha?

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Seeing as the wasp seemed to be peeved by Risu's reaction, her angry response didn't really help with the young woman's fear of insects and certainly not one who could sting, talk and probably get away with everything as well. In a way the Orochi woman felt a certain feeling of doubt and despise towards notonly the wasp, but also towards herself for showing her weakness so openly, she who was supposed to be the rising star in the Konoha ANBU, the ultimate testament of her clan's power within the village, was now cowering before a mere insect, all in all it was simply to be called a shame and a humiliation from her part.

However before she had any time to regain her composure or try to oppose the wasp's fuming sneer, Uraeus had already managed to speak on her behalf, excusing himself in her stead for her fears and using his sly, yet gentle manners, which were inate for a snake with his heritage. And funny enough, his words and behavior seemed to calm down the wasp to an impossible extend, as if she was taken aback by his courteous behavior.

Yet, to hear the wasp scream the name of her companion, was an odd thing, as the high pitched yell seemed to be heard and reacted upon quite quickly, after which a rather tall, dark skinned man with braided hair and an odd looking vizor appeared atop the pillar, joining the company that was already there.

Despite the fact that Sano had arrived, Risu's silence continued, as she was staring towards the wasp with a mixture of hate and fear, thinking about what options she had: squishing the big bug or get the hell off of that pillar as fast as she could, but she didn't move, simply because she hoped that the man in front of her was just the kind of person she needed, someone with mastery over the wind release type of chakra, so that she could finally be thought the element she had long sought after, the element which could beat the most used element to date: raiton.

"Excuse me Raikage-dono," The white snake near Risu hissed calmly at the realization that he knew who was the man that had just arrived, moving himself a bit away from his mistress, while looking at both the dark-skinned Raikage and Navi, the wasp. "Perhaps, by your permission, me and your companion could give you and my mistress a moment alone, since her fear of insects has brought her into a rather sorry state in which she is not really able to function. However, I must say it is impressive to meet someone with such mastery over the wind-element. My mistress will be most pleased if you would see her fit to be thought into the ways of using the wind-release."

Looking at Risu for a moment, the snake simply nodded and slithered towards the edge of the pillar, ready to leave if he was allowed to do so, to which Risu only gave a quick nod, though still keeping an eye on the wasp. "I would…be most grateful if you could teach me a bit…Raikage-sama."

530/1459

1459/1500 D-rank wind element training incomplete

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
but suddenly the raikage seemed not to be there anymore, so Risu simply continued dredgingly to continue with her training, with Uraeus helping her, she finally managed to gain control over the wind  release chakra and was happy…

"Well so much for trying to rely on others in order to be training something," The young woman sighed deeply, a whisk of soft wind leaving her lips. "Apparently I could've done it on my own just the same."

[EXIT thread]

78/1547

1500/1500 wind element trained and completed

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.