Kaori

Kaori

D-rank
Symbol: Enya Clan KizkePe

Clan: Enya

Kekkei Genkai: Nerve Manipulation

Elements: Any

Specialization: Medical Ninjutsu/Genjutsu

Clan History: A clan that was born within the borders of the Land of Water, the Enya were once a feared clan for their ability to not feel pain on the battlefield.  This allowed them to fight through injuries that were normally crippling to any normal man and caused them to make a name for themselves even among the clans that wouldn't ordinarily know the clans from within the Land of Water.  

Naturally, with fame came hatred, jealousy and enemies.  The Enya quickly rose to a prominent position for all of about a day before they were all but wiped out in a cleansing conducted by several of their new found enemies.  They were viewed as a threat and were quickly shown that they were mortal.  Luckily, several members of the clan hadn't been present for the massacre and quickly dispersed after knowing the fate of their home.  

These members are the ancestors of the clansman that are alive today.

Kekkei Genkai Description: Nerve manipulation.  At it's best this ability allows the user to stimulate the nerves in someone's body to do a wide variety of things.  This can be anything from relaxing the individual to swapping entire sensations, such as making pain into pleasure or vice versa.  This offers a variety of uses on and off the battlefield and the practitioners of this KKG are always skilled medical shinobi.  The ability is utilized similar to how the Hyuuga strike chakra points, the Enya may touch individual nerves instead.

Drawbacks: Masochistic (Users become addicted to their own nerve stimulation.), Taijutsu is harder to learn as they rely on their ijutsu skills in close quarters.  (May not learn Taijutsu techniques above C rank.)  Hesitant Element.

Members:

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kaori on Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 12 times in total

2Enya Clan Empty Re: Enya Clan Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Kaori

Kaori

D-rank
Not sure about the levels of power on the site yet or if the drawbacks are enough/balanced.  Also not positive another clan doesn't have something too similar to this. I tried to look through most of the ijutsu ones as those are what I was interested in.

I'll be able to tell a bit better with the modding of this probably, sorry if it's a bother this time.

3Enya Clan Empty Re: Enya Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:17 am

Balto

Balto

D-rank
This sounds a lot like genjutsu/taijutsu. Please specify the specialization according the specializations that are established on the site. Also this clan might need a few more drawbacks, right now having taijutsu not being able to be past C Rank isn't good enough.

http://www.narutosaga.com/t9549-specialization-guidelines

4Enya Clan Empty Re: Enya Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:27 am

Kaori

Kaori

D-rank
Hmm, well would a hesitant element drawback or something be acceptable?

As for the gen/tai thing.  It is similar to Taijutsu, however it requires medical knowledge and precision of attack to strike points that are invisible and can vary from individual to individual.  That's why I had it listed as medical.  The genjutsu thing doesn't really make sense as it isn't an illusion outside of the last jutsu.  

It's striking nerves in the body and swapping their normal senses for what the user wants.  Which I would think would require medical skill as opposed to Taijutsu skill.

Also, would I have to make the Masochist thing in the custom drawbacks thing before putting it here? Actually, I just went ahead and applied for it there.

5Enya Clan Empty Re: Enya Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:59 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Masochist has to have been approved by the character mod first to be approved as custom special characteristic before it can be treated as one.

Make the edits to your clan jutsu so that it reflects the specializations that your clan uses. I.E. if it demands the usage of medical ninjutsu, then the techniques the clan uses must be medical ninjutsu techniques, not genjutsu.

Also remove Ijutsu as it is not a specialization used on the site.

6Enya Clan Empty Re: Enya Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:05 pm

Kaori

Kaori

D-rank
Oh, woops sorry. I changed it in the clan but not the jutsu. I'm used to saying Ijutsu as medical jutsu since it's just another word for it. My bad.

I've added Masochist to be reviewed for the negative thing.

I also added genjutsu as their secondary style. I didn't realize that if the clan had genjutsu techniques all clan members must use it, but should be fixed now?

Thanks for taking the time to look at it, and sorry I'm not savvy to all the rules for the clans just yet. I tried reading up as much as I could before making it.

7Enya Clan Empty Re: Enya Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:24 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
It's all right, after all I'm moderator it's my job to help you out each step of the way :)

Playing Coy, should be an E Ranked technique since it's not really used in combat at all.

Pain is Pleasure There should be a cooldown. Also this should only have the ability to convert the pain of damage that is equivalent to a rank higher of the wound or lower. Which means this should only be able to convert the pain of the jutsu from B Rank wounds and lower.

Rapturous Turmoil: Go into detail of what each rank does for the technique. I see how the points increase as the rank goes up as well, but what does that do on the body stats wise? Does it lower their speed, their reaction time, their endurance? Also for each rank that the technique increases by, the technique's cooldown should be upped more and more.

8Enya Clan Empty Re: Enya Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:55 pm

Kaori

Kaori

D-rank
Done

Done

Uhm, It isn't exactly a stat decrease or anything.  It's more of a thing used at the discretion of the person I'm RP'ing with.  The effects basically make your nerves fire off wildly which, for instance; if I struck your thigh you might find it to be really wobbly and hard to control, If I hit your wrist you might find it hard to grasp something with that hand, Your chest might have a feeling that is similar to heart attack in feeling without the negative connotations that go with it being a real heart attack.  

The higher the rank the more strikes the user makes.  So similar to the Hyuuga's 8, 16, 32, 64 palms.  Just a lot less strikes than that lols.

Not sure on cooldown lengths that are acceptable, so you might need to tell me to raise them or lower them.

9Enya Clan Empty Re: Enya Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Balto

Balto

D-rank
I understand the purpose of the technique, but it's hard to actually gauge the effects that jutsu has on its target without there being a debuff that's associated to the target's stats. The jutsu should have an effect on the body, i.e. stats. I believe that a debuff to reaction time should suffice.

10Enya Clan Empty Re: Enya Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:01 pm

Kaori

Kaori

D-rank
Hmm.. I feel like that takes away a bit from the purpose. Though I guess there is no way on this site to just allow it to be the opponents discretion to play it out reasonably. Alright, well what would be a good way to implement it towards decreasing reaction time then? Like a per hit decrease deal? but then, how much per hit?

11Enya Clan Empty Re: Enya Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:24 pm

Balto

Balto

D-rank
How about at C Rank it does a -1 debuff to reaction time, but at the same time it buffs up their perception because the stimlus allows their body to become more aware of their surroundings. Then at B Rank it becomes just a -1 debuff to reaction time without the user buff up the target, at A Rank it can be a -2 debuff to reaction time, and finally S Rank can be a stun.

12Enya Clan Empty Re: Enya Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:17 pm

Kaori

Kaori

D-rank
Tried to implement that. Lets see if it's worded correctly for you.

13Enya Clan Empty Re: Enya Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Balto

Balto

D-rank
Now you have to wait until your custom special characteristic, Masochistic, is approve before I approve this clan.

14Enya Clan Empty Re: Enya Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Kaori

Kaori

D-rank
It was approved silly Balto

15Enya Clan Empty Re: Enya Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:00 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
oh gee wizz .////.
1/2 Approved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.