You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
Chugga chugga, choo choo! Hehe. Trains. Trainnnning. Train... Choo... Training... Agh... Hot buns...

“Are you alright, mister?” A small, slightly dirty looking girl girl asks in a cute, little kid voice, looking up at the six foot tall, black haired, skinny, and overall out of place shinobi wandering around her house, seemingly lost in a little world of his own, involving trains and delicous treats. The girl made a pouting face when it seemed he didn't notice her, but he was paying attention, he just felt as if he was outside of his own body, watching the conversation go on, not partaking in it at all., The little girl, in a frustrated movement, turned her head to the side, her messy auburn ponytail, that seemed as if it was made by someone who was terrible at the art of hair tying. “You're makin' train noises, you silly! And talkin' about hawt buns! I want a hawd bun!”

Looking up from the push up he was doing on her porch, Shutai Chi, the said tall and spacy boy, who was also very sweaty, scratched the back of his head after standing up, and, feeling dizzy from standing up quickly when so tired, ended up giving nothing more than a loopy grin, with slightly droopy eyes. Though he seemed as if he was in high spirits for the day, in all honestly, he was so exhausted he thought he would collapse and bleed out if he did one more exercise, or even thought of doing one more god damn pushup. Regardless of his bodily limits, he had to train for the chunin exams, and if making train noises and being picked on by little girls was what it took to win those cursed exams and their Delicious, hot bun promising reward, then hell, bring on all the adorable children to heckle him to their hearts content. 

Yes... I... Make. Noises. That train makes. Chugga.  Chugga. Wooo woooooo. All aboard the hot bun train...” He mumbles with a blank look on his face, staring at the little girl, but looking straight through her, as one would look at a new, utterly confusing and complex toy. Not with confusion or excitement, but more of an interested, curious look, and it would have most likely scared the girl with his visage or creeped out the little girl if she wasn't so busy tossing around a weird doll that's bodily proportions were not even close to realistic standards. Berbyes, he heard them called, whenever he ran into the hot bun vender and the owner's daughter was playing with them. Damn berbyes. Setting unrealistic standards... Frikkin... Society...

Shutai fell on the ground, causing the girl to gasp. “Mister black haired sweaty man! Are you otay?” She asked, sitting on his back and rolling on him, simply crushing his back. “I need to savvveeee youuU!” She said, ending in a high pitched yell. Hopping off of Shutai, she began running, and soon ended up in her house, and the Chi rolled over, hopeful for peace at last. Maybe he would be able to just die here, looking up at the pretty blue sky... Without a worry in the world... Suddenly, the girl was on top of him again, cramming a cherry hot bun into his mouth. “YOU HAVE TO LIVE, MISTER SWEATY!” She yelled confidently, choking him with the treat, “SO YOU CAN BE SWEATY IN EXAMS!” The black haired victim swallowed the delicious treat, trying to savor the flavor. It was like an instant 'pick-me-up' to him. As if a green, delicious flavored mushroom made its way to his mouth and gave him an extra life. He no longer felt like dying. He felt so, alive!

He picked up the girl, and spun her. “HOT BUNS.” He said, feeling the life return to his overworked limbs. “HAWT BAN!” The little girl yelled, being spun rapidly through the air. Holy shit, was this awesome. That's what she was probably thinking. It was a god damn miracle for Shutai to ever touch anyone, and when he did, it was a miracle when being spun around, because when you're spun around by a Chi, there's no other feeling better. It's just, it's an unspoken Kekkei Genkai. Manipulate blood, bloody mary, blood rage, and excellent spinning skills. 

WHO DIDN'T LIKE THE CHI'S SPINNING SKILLS?! 

NOBODY! THAT'S DAMN WHO!

The child looked confused, and he put her down. “Why were you saying those bad words?” She asks, and Shutai realizes that he was talking aloud the whole time. He cleared his throat. “Uh, sorry, dear...” He says, looking at her, and scratching the back of his head. “Just... Hungry. Thanks.” He says, then looks around, and stretches, yawning quietly. “Thanks for feeding me that ichor of the god- uh, food. Hot buns. It was good. They were, I mean. Or, it. Them...?” The boy shakes his head in confusion, then quickly nods, and the little girl nods back, making a grinning face. “Well, come back!” She says, and points to the sweat mark on her porch. “I'll draw on it wit' chalk!” She says, proudly holding up a blue and green stick of powdery chalk. She tossed it in the air and smiled. Shutai simply rolled his eyes, and began running again. 

Running running running. Chooooo~ Yes, choo. That was a wonderful noise. Stopping at the center of the village, he noticed that the timing was perfect to meet someone new, and with Shutai in such uncrushable spirits, he might even be able to meet another Toshiko without getting angry!

946 WC

Shinigami

Shinigami

D-rank
Shinigami was slowly walking on the streets of Konohagakure, mentally preparing himself for when he leaves. Each individual tap on the packed dirt being absorbed by the soles of his shoes. He then spots a childish black haired boy laying on the ground. He was being pounced on by a girl that looked more unkempt than a boy who lives in a forest. Although he may live in a den for leopards, he baths himself. This girl looked as if she rolled in dust and dirt instead of bathing. Watching the peculiar boy get pastries get stuffed in his face, he notices that he picks her up and spins her. Shinigami was shaking his head as he watched the boy put her down. The tall boy walked off of the porch, and Shinigami noticed that his eyes were red. The only other time he had seen someone with red eyes was when... No. It couldn't be. This boy had red eyes. So did his father when he did his special jutsu. Was this boy an Uchiha like him? Shinigami was so happy that he could finally meet another one of his clan, that he took off after him, running at full speed. The only good memory he had of his own clan was when his father taught him jutsu.

+++++

Growing up, Shinigami had a loving family of a father and a mother. They would cook together, eat together, and do everything as one happy family. His dad taught him ninja skills, as he was far away from any academy to learn from a sensei. Teaching Shiniga basic techniques, he picks up his dad's techniques easily. The, his father showed him his favorite jutsu of all, what he called the Sharingan. What his father would do, was make is eye turn red and have three black commas appear in the middle of his eye, on a ring. He said that this jutsu would help him see better, and that someday Shiniga would have it too. He wanted it right that moment, but his father said no to him. He said that in order to get it, he would have to come close to dying. Not wanting to die, he drops the idea and looked for more jutsu to master. His father taught him fireball techniques when he was aging to 15, continuing to learn until he was 16. Shinigami was proud of his new jutsu.

+++++

Sprinting toward the man, Shinigami turns him around, noticing that the eyes had no commas, they were just red. 'God dammit...' he curses his luck, and pushes his black and red hair out of his eyes, his grey eyes cutting like knives through the eyes of this kid. "What is your name?" He asks the boy, letting his long hair return itself to the front of his face, covering his eyes. Letting his emotionless mask settle in to place, he tells the boy, "I hate introductions, especially when I'm going to be leaving soon. Just tell me your name and clan." Shinigami points to the house of the little girl, and asks "Why was she so... Dirty? Doesn't she bathe?" He pokes this boy, waiting for his name to be told. If this boy thought he was too cool to tell him, then it could easily be forced out of him from a swift punch to the face. Awaiting his response, Shinigami thinks that if this boy is strong enough, than he has a chance to join his future organization, and even travel the world with him if his village would allow it.

[601 WT]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
Suddenly, Shutai was spun around, causing him to be disoriented. A person with long black and, seemingly dyed, red hair, was glaring into his eyes, and he pushed his hair out of his face, grey eyes stabbing into his blood red ones. The blood red eyes blinked, slowly taking in the grey eyes. “What is your name?” The new boy asked, letting his messy hair fall into his face once again. It was is if he lived in a den of wild animals, by the way he kept it cut. Shutai was about to answer, but the the new boy interrupted him with “I hate introductions, especially when I'm going to be leaving soon.” The boy said stoically, as if he couldn't or didn't want to, express emotion.  “Just tell me your name and clan.” He then started talking about the dirty girl that was on top of him, and then pokes him. Shutai nodded slightly, standing up to his full six foot two inches height. “I,” He started, ready to tell him the information with pride, “Am Chi, Shutai. The clan specializing in Blood release. I am of the branch Shutai, as my name might suggest, and I am soon to become the head of that particular branch.” He nods slightly, and looks at the gray eyed visitor. “What's your name, and, clan, if you don't mind much?” He asks, looking at him. He'd better not mind. He could easily force the answer out of him. With a quick hand sign, he could probably have this overconfident ass shaking and whining on the ground, thinking he was bleeding out. This caused Shutai to have a devilish, slight grin, twitching his eager fingers. But that wouldn't be right, would it?

Looking up at the boy, he started taking in what he could, in case he had to remember him, or, in case he would make an enemy out of him. So, obviously, he had gray eyes, not a bad shade, but he covered it with his dark hair. The boy was shorter than him, but not by much. Plus, Shutai was unaturally tall for his young age. The man, he assumed, was wearing a leather jacket, and jeans, which didn't seem ideal for anyone who would want to fight. He smells the air, to test his his theory on him living with a pack of animals, but when greeted with the smell of... Nothing, he dropped the idea. Shutai then looked at the kids arms, mostly for a calculation of his muscle. Luckily, he didn't seem the type to use techniques that used a lot of brain power, no offense to him, and he didn't really seem the 'muscular, beat the shit out of you' taijutsu or bukijutsu types, thus, he probably wouldn't have any problem with him right now, or, even in the future. If he did have a problem, he would probably be able to take him out with a C rank Chi jutsu, maybe even one. Maybe he could slice right through him... Shutai laughs softly to himself, but then looks up at the opposing shinobi, waiting for his response.

1479 WC

Shinigami

Shinigami

D-rank
I am Chi, Shutai. The clan specializing in Blood release. I am of the branch Shutai, as my name might suggest, and I am soon to become the head of that particular branch.” was how Shutai replied. "I see..." Shinigami trailed off, the use of blood seeming disgusting to him. "So you use your own blood or do you carry around IV bags?" Just then, he was asked a question that made steel gray eyes twitch a bit beneath his hair. “What's your name, and, clan, if you don't mind much?” Was all Shutai asked, and he had put the question out as if it didn't even matter. Shinigami did not want this boy to know his clan, but didn't mind much on his name. Most people couldn't be trusted with his clan, because they either despise him or want to rip his tender eyes right out of his skull like it was going out of style. Shuddering at the thought of someone laying hands on his silver eyes made him shudder. Could this boy be trusted with such knowledge? Deciding to give this boy the benefit of the doubt, Shinigami takes in a deep breath, and prepares his answer.

"My name is..." Shinigami stutters a bit, not fully used to his voice nor the response he is about to give. "My name is Shinigami Uchiha. User of the Copy Wheel Eye, Sharingan." He pokes at his eye a bit, and looks down at the ground. Although he is part of the mighty Uchiha clan, he has not managed to use it at all. Why is making your eye change color so hard? Thinking on that, he wonders if the special eye does something special. It is called the copy wheel eye, so it may let him copy techniques. He gently scratches his arm and remains alert, prepping himself to see if this boy is going to shoot some stupid blood missile at him, or if he will just leave him alone. Chances were that he would have to make an escape. Shinigami takes a deep breath, and releases it slowly. He had to find out the secrets of his clan's doujutsu, otherwise he would never become strong enough to put his great plan into action. If this boy wasn't planning to kill him or forcefully rip his eyeballs from his skull, than he would see this person fitting in nicely, maybe as a higher rank than normal.

Unlike when he first met the odd child, Clyde, he could see this ninja was already strong. Perhaps he could even ask him this very day. Slightly happy at this idea, he thinks about how he should ask the question. He could start by introducing what the organization was, and what they did. Looking at the boy, he could only tell a few things about him. He was a sickly looking person, and was unhealthily skinny. Whatever this boy's story, Shinigami would be sure to listen.

1103 WT

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.