You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
"I AM BACK, BITCHES" I almost yelled out... but instead this was only echoing in the depths of my brain.  Instead, I quietly made my way into the Administration building, heading to my office.

Stepping through the large, intricate doors I was greeted by my always worried secretary.  "You were gone for so long, Lady Suzume," she said.  Her voice was all flustered and her hair a mess.  Obviously things were not as they were when I had left with Misoka.

"There has been a strange man lurking about.  I had Yui Inuzuka, our Captain of the ANBU, look into him while you were away."

"Strange man?  What do you mean? I asked, intrigued that Suna had acquired a person of interest while I was away.  "He hasn't done anything... bad has he?"

"No, Lady Suzume," came the reply.  We had now made it through the busy building and were just entering my office.  "So far he seems harmless."

"Have Yui meet me in my office at once.  And tell her to bring the man in with her."

"Yes, Lady Suzume," the secretary bowed as she left me alone in my office.  The door shutting hard and echoing through the small, quiet office.  I got to work on clearing my desk of paperwork at once.

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui had been resting rather peacefully until she had heard the kage had finally returned, it felt like ages since it happened but she was finally free of doing all this dang paper work. With her gone as well as the others in second in command many people bugged her non stop she could almost cry she was so happy Suzume was finally back. She had resieved word to meet with her as soon as she could along with the man she had spent several days of fun with. She did not mind he was no threat to the village that much she was sure of, however she wondered just how much Suzume knew of the twos activities.

"We need to meet her or she will get mad, and I really hate having to deal with her tantrums if I don't show up. As much as I hate the meeting I am really glad at least I don't have to do all the dang paper work for everyone anymore."

She smiled as she would wait for the man to get dressed and ready to head out, once he was dressed she would head toward her office at rapid pace, she knew he could easily keep up with her. As Yui made her way to the tower she was motioned to go ahead and enter before heading to her office and knocking before opening the door and smiling at her. She quickly moved toard her and rushed to give her a tight hug as well as rub her face against Suzumes.

"I am so glad you are back, you know how little free time I have had, it was the worst everyone always asking me to do work. I cant be lazy if I am forced to do paper work all the time, by the way I made sure to organize them with tabs so you could review what I stamped in your place."

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
It was certainly unexpected; Yui coming to him that morning with news of the Kazekage returning from her business away from the village and now wanting to meet with him. In hindsight it probably shouldn’t have been, considering that h first met Yui when she arranged their meeting on an assignment to keep tabs of him as a high priority person and potential threat to the village. It was likely that somewhere along the last few days Yui had filed a report about him as a follow up to her initial assignment. Having to go through the trouble of an official meeting was undesirable, as Bokuden had intended to remain as low profile as possible since his arrival, at least on a political level, but if the Kazekage was now requesting an audience with him it was unavoidable.

“Well, I guess I don’t have a choice then,” Bokuden said with a sigh as he took a sip of coffee from his mug and placed it down on a coaster in front of him, “It’s inconvenient, but it can’t be so bad. The last time an official representative of the Village Hidden in the Sand requested a meeting with me it turned out to be you after all.” Not wasting time asking questions or trying to talk his way out of the meeting, Bokuden would simple walk back over to the closet in his suite and begin getting dressed. His outfit was rather par for the course, including his blue, western style military coat that had been a part of his look for a long while. Growing up as he did in the Ryuzoji Clan forced him into dealing with all manners of dignitaries and officials from a very young age, and his wardrobe reflected that. Even on a normal day Bokuden would usually be found in attire that would be perfectly acceptable for an official meeting.

Once he was finished he would walk with Yui out of the hotel. After exiting the lobby he waited for her to point him in the direction of the kage’s office that they were headed to, but instead she simply took off rapidly in the direction he could only assume they were headed. “It’s too early for this,” he thought to himself as he let out a sigh and darted after her, taking the higher ground of the village’s rooftops to keep her in his sights as they travelled, “I’m going to need more coffee.”

After arriving at the tower and following Yui into the office of the kage Bokuden would hang back near the entrance of the room while Yui ran over to the blonde woman behind the desk and embraced her in a rather humorous way. He was almost surprised that nobody on the way into the building had asked him to relinquish the sword at his waist, not that he would have allowed anyone to take it from him. Yui must have put in a good word for him in his report if they were so lax about a complete stranger, who only a week or so prior had required surveillance as a potential threat, walking into the office of the kage armed. That or perhaps the kazekage was so confident in her abilities that she thought security procedures unnecessary. It was interesting either way.

562~

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
I had only gotten through a quarter of the paperwork that rested upon my desk when Yui came through the door. She moved so quickly, I barely had time to stand up before she had closed in on me. The hug was as unexpected as her face pressing up against my own. I was overwhelmed to say the least. My arms just sort of floated in the air, not sure whether to return to my sides or to reciprocate the hug.

Just as I’d decided to hug back, the hug had ended. She quickly filled me in on how she had taken over while I had been gone. Hearing her complain about all the paper work made me feel better. At least someone else had to deal with all of it. Though for having to put Yui through all of it was more of a shame. I would have a stern talking to with my secretary after this meeting.

”Thanks Yui for keeping things together while I was away.” I said, showing a sympathetic smile as I talked. ”I didn’t nearly expect to be gone for so long. As for the paperwork, if it’s been done already then I’ll definitely won’t be doing it again.”

I turned to face the man standing by the office door. My left hand grazing over the report on him that Yui had filled out. ”So, Bokuden Ryuzoji, from what I’ve read you are… quite friendly.” I shot a knowing look at Yui. ”Suna is always welcoming to peaceful visitors, but I’d like to hear for myself as to why you decided to visit our village.

My eyes traced over the man standing before me. Tall, broad shouldered. He was no slouch and the sword resting on his waist added to his potential skill in a fight. The handle and sheath itself were delicately fashioned and well kept. The man respected his weapons, would he respect me as well? Finally, after surveying his sharp dressed attire, my eyes rested upon his. His blue eyes held a stern, apathetic look to them. A small shine of light being the only thing that gave some kind of life. I focused well as I waited for his answer, whether he would answer through body language or through words, my Eye of the Heart would see the truth to this man.

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
She listened to Suzume as she mentioned him being quite friendly, the stare she gave Yui made her blush rather hard as she turned her face away trying to avoid eye contact for now. She said sorry to Yui for doing the paperwork and she already was quite aware of that stuff being a kage formerly herself. She noticed Suzume looking at his sword, Yui did not disarm him because she knew he would not attack, he had his reasons to be here.

"Suzume the paper work was not to much trouble and she was trying to do her job it was just hard for her not knowing all the systems. I know it well I was a kage so I simply offered her help and made her life a lot easier, as for him he does not mean the village any harm. I can assure you he isn't someone we need to worry about, however I have heard some rumors through... sources mentioning some villages seem to be getting very active. I think we should do a drill soon to prepare the village in case of a invasion by another nation, not saying one is on its way but better to be prepared than sorry."

She would look toward Bokuden and smile, she would not lie she had a great time with him. She had heard rumors however he was meeting with another woman, most likely the one he had mentioned before. She simply sighed she really would not mind him being her partner for life, but he likely did not view the relationship in that way.

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
After Yui and the kazekage had their little chat about the goings on of the village’s paperwork, Sunagakure’s kage would turn her sights to Bokuden. He wasn’t surprised, nor was he anxious. This was the only reason he was asked to be here that day, to meet and likely be questioned first hand by the village’s leader. In the moments preceding her attention shifting to him Bokuden was completely calm, a state that would continue even after she began to speak to him. This wasn’t his first time dealing with a high ranking military official, politicians, or even a kage and it likely wouldn’t be his last. As such, he was unwavering in his posture and demeanor even as she had her eyes trained on him.

He had no comment for the kage’s attempted subtle message regarding the circumstances of he and Yui’s relationship, which was obviously what it was based on the inflection of her voice and the obvious look she shot over towards Yui. Yui’s face immediately lit up a bright shade of red when Suzume alluded to knowing about how they had been spending their free time. If that was what she intended to ask about he would have nothing to say. Regardless of her official position Bokuden was not the type to allow others to pry into personal information about him. He also appeared to be far less embarrassed by someone knowing that Yui was, but maybe it wasn’t so much that someone knew that made Yui flustered, but the fact that SHE knew.

“I suppose you wouldn’t take sight-seeing as an answer, would you?” he began in jest, stepping closer to the front of her desk at a normal distance one would talk from when addressing the kage in her office rather than back at the doorway, “I have some business to take care of here. I’m looking for an old friend of mine, someone that I owe a rather large favor to. Given that I’m no longer tied down in the Village Hidden in the Clouds, I thought I would settle the last debt I had before beginning my search.”

370 | 932~

Last edited by Bokuden on Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nick Saturn

Nick Saturn

D-rank
Rolling to intervene.

The Dicemaster

The Dicemaster

D-rank
The member 'Nick Saturn' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Thread Intervention' :
Returning To Office [Invite Only/Plot/NoKill] Failur10

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
I watched the stranger, Bokuden Ryuzoji, as he spoke. A calm demeanor about him. He seemed to be one of those guys who'd rather not show concern. It was because of this apathetic appearance that his first statement failed to get across the intended humor. I hardly noticed the joke until after he had finished.

"Oh? Someone here in the village? Maybe I can help you locate them for you. What's their name and I'll be sure to have your meeting arranged." I looked down at my desk and moved some papers around to get out the scroll of citzenry. If someone was here in Suna that Bokuden needed to get in contact with, then they would be listed within these pages. "And then, you said something about beginning a search? I hope I'm not prying too deeply, just would like to know the purpose of my visitor's visit in full. I assume you have no qualms about that."

I paused for a moment, the scroll of citizenry only slightly opened, my hands resting on the papers as I looked back up at the silver-haired visitor. He seemed only a few years my junior, and being another of silver hair, I could feel that I was already assuming him to be of no trouble. He said he was no longer tied down to the Village Hidden in the Clouds. As to what that could possibly mean, there were only a handful of guesses. Judging by the sword at his waist and the style of his dress, they were all of the military sort.

Military. That reminded me of what Yui had only just suggested a moment ago. A quick glance in her direction and I whispered her words to her. "A drill, you say, Yui?" It was more of me re-enunciating what she suggested. It was true, my recent visit to Kirigakure had been a bit insightful in seeing their recruiting process had increased. "Very well, but let's discuss the details on that a bit later."

Refocusing on Bokuden standing in front of my door, I would see how things went. Judging by his military demeanor and recent lost ties with the Hidden Cloud, I felt his words were trustworthy. Not even a slip of the facial muscles had hinted at him lying. So far he was more honest than most self-proclaimed saints that resided in the village. As of this moment, I had to agree with Yui's report on him. He seemed to be of no harm to the Hidden Sand. Although that was directly. His being here could implicate indirect troubles for the village. Although I felt it was not necessary to inquire further about what he meant on 'not being tied down' to the Hidden Cloud. An honorable man as I saw him to be, he would let us know if his being here would cause trouble.

Nick Saturn

Nick Saturn

D-rank
Another round, another chance.

The Dicemaster

The Dicemaster

D-rank
The member 'Nick Saturn' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Thread Intervention' :
Returning To Office [Invite Only/Plot/NoKill] Failur10

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui listened to Suzume talk about Bokuden she still seemed to trust him, however she had a feeling she suspected he might come with some baggage. He was a high ranking shinobi so the chance that is truth is certainly possible, she heard his story and knew of what happened she would explain these things to Suzume later. Sekkiea remained on high alert as always, she would never let her master be injured by anything, though she doubted much issues would arise. She was glad Suzume agreed to the talks later the question is what to talk or discuss now she could ask about the trip but that seemed like a waste of time.

"I do not have much more to say honestly... I think he is a good man that's all I will say about him."

She waited patiently for Bokuden to continue the conversation most of it was aimed at him in the first place. She would keep her eyes open for trouble, though in reality she suspected nothing could happen. Unless Suzume suddenly did not trust him than maybe just maybe hell might break loose. The two ANBU at the door seemed bored as she gave them a glare to keep focus, last thing she wanted was some huge incident because her village failed to keep a meeting protected.

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Bokuden shook his head slightly as the Kazekage offered to help him locate the friend he had mentioned he was looking for. “Thank you for the offer, but I must respectfully decline,” he began, maintaining his distance. Without being asked to approach the desk he would not make an advance towards an elected official of this village. Despite what Yui or Misoka might be able to say vouching for him, he understood as a former ANBU captain that until proven otherwise his very presence in the village represented a security threat. “I already have a means of getting in contact with the person I am to meet. Surely you don’t think I came to your village with my hands out seeking your assistance. If it makes you feel any better I’ve decided to purchase a condo in the downtown area, so you’ll know where to find me if you need me. Although I’d prefer, for obvious reasons, to be allowed a bit of privacy I’d understand if you kept a detail following me around like Yui did.”

Bokuden raised an eyebrow when thinking back to her inquiry as to his “search”. She certainly was being thorough. He couldn’t exactly blame her for it, but it was amusing nonetheless, he who turned down the position of kage himself to be sitting here and answering to someone bearing that same title from a village other than his own. Although, perhaps it wasn’t his place to call that village his own anymore. “Yes, a search,” he spoke, thinking that perhaps this is something he might as well answer about seeing as this woman could not impact it, “I’ve lost something. Something I once held very dear. I know that I’ll never be able to recover it in the exact same condition it once was, but still I search. I feel… empty without it.”

319 | 1251~

Last edited by Bokuden on Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
I nodded to Yui, she had already said enough to state that Bokuden meant no trouble.  Listening to him speak, I could see he was good natured and had a good heart.  Although he was being quite vague in who he was to meet, it did not come off as suspicious, but rather just someone wanting to keep personal business to themselves.  His tone was respectful and his attitude matched.

My hands retreated from the village citizenry scroll.  So he knew the person already.  Probably something I should have realized.  And he had bought a condo, a purchase that was no doubt amongst the stacks of paperwork that needed to be checked, although Yui had already said she had gone through a lot of it.  Knowing this, I probably would not need to deal with looking over most of what was on the desk.  That would help keep the privacy for Bokuden as he wanted, something any person would want, and give me less to work through.

However, when he talked of his search, I could not help myself but feel curious.  What was he searching for?  It made him feel empty without it, so what could that thing be?  Was it a thing, or a person?  It took a lot, but I reigned in my curiosity.  It was not my place to ask.  Even being Kazekage had its limitations, after all, I was just another shinobi as much as Bokuden and Yui were.  There was no need to press further at this time.

"Ah, well, it seems you know how to take care of things.  I won't intrude on you any further, you seem to be of no threat to the village.  Thank you for coming in on such short notice.  I hope you enjoy your stay in Suna and wish you luck on your search."  I bowed my head briefly and then took a seat.  "You are free from a personal watch.  I'll have Yui relieve her men that have been keeping tabs on you for the time being.  You may go, Bokuden."

I motioned my hand to the door behind him, the two ANBU guards opening them for him to leave.  Behind the doors stood another waiting shinobi who, when noticing the open doors, took the chance to shuffle inside my office.  He looked a bit ragged and very nervous.  His eyes very briefly glancing around the room at the other occupants before returning to me.  Something was very wrong.

"Lady Kazekage," he said, short of breath, his voice was of deep urgency.  He only stopped because I had raised my hand, keeping him silent until Bokuden had left and the doors closed shut.

"It's your father, his team hasn't made contact with us and it's been three days since he and his team were due back.  There has been no word about a delay, and our closest units haven't seen them either."

This was bad news.  I had sent him off myself before heading out for my own mission.  His was a simple supply run to the Hidden Rock.  The kind of mission that wasn't supposed to go wrong when a man of my father's skill was involved.  Besides, he was with a team just for protection.  Still, I kept my calm, only letting my jaw tighten in reaction to the shinobi's words.

"This is my father we're talking about.  He's fine.  Report back when you have him and his team back in contact."  There could not be trouble with him.  There was no way anything bad could have happened.  No way.  I refused to believe it and sent the shinobi away.

"If you'll excuse me, Yui, I'd like a moment alone.  We can discuss those drills a bit later, yes?"  I turned away from my desk and from Yui.  I focused on the view of the village.  There, two miles straight down and one to the left, the white building.  Home.  My father's home.

My hands tightened on the window sill.  My shoulders peaking as I tensed up and leaned into the window.  No, he was fine.  His team was fine.  Time would show that I was right.

-Exit/Close Thread-

1812 WC

Last edited by Suzume on Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
She listened to Shizume mention dropping the guard she had following Bokuden she was fine with that she was always with him anyways. Still what happened next as she was about to leave the news was odd, her father was a very on time type of person. No word from him and him missing seemed very unlikely unless foul play happened, the expression on Suzume's face said it all she was worried. Yui would move behind Suzume and offer her a hug to comfort her, she was unsure why her father was missing but she understood how worried Suzume was. She would give her one bit of advice before she left however making sure to say it quietly so only Suzume would hear her message.

"Do not jump to conclusions and actions when you find out what is going on. I simply ask this because our country has been through so much already my lady, just try to remain calm alright."

She released her hug and exited the room with Bokuden she sighed as she felt trouble brewing, She would need to talk to some squads to gather information on her missing father, they would also look to see if maybe he had underhanded deals going on. She suspected he did not but she had to check all basis for his disappearance.

"I think I will have to take my leave from you Bokuden I need to go deal with some issues that have come up. I know where you are and you know where I live come by later if you want for now we must part ways."

With that said she began to hastily make hr way to her office to check out data on Suzume's father, to find if he had enemies or otherwise. Something felt off about this a simple mission like that should have been easy for him she felt a shadow spreading over this. This might become something huge if her kage reacted badly to whatever happened.

-exit thread-

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
“Of course, Lady Kazekage,” Bokuden answered, bowing his head respectfully in turn, turning to face the office doors being held open for him by two ANBU operatives only to see a fearful looking man scurry into the office as the doors opened. He didn’t know what business the man had with the kazekage, but whatever it was the look on his face told a story of fear and panic. It appeared that he had come to see the kage at what would appear to be becoming a bad time. An issue of such gravity that would demand a panicked messenger intrude on a kage’s private meeting was surely one of interest. At the same time however, it was not his business nor his place to ask questions. He glanced once more at the man who scampered off to the side of the room as if to minimize his presence then back at both Yui and the kazekage, a suspicious eyebrow raised as if to acknowledge his recognition of something going on, before heading out of the double doors and into the hall.

As the large wooden doors shut tightly behind him Bokuden would post himself up on the wall just a few paces down the hall, awaiting the woman that had brought him there in the first place. When Yui finally emerged from the office and addressed him he would silently nod in acknowledgment of her obligation to deal with whatever issues had arisen. The nod was followed by a smirk at the invitation to her home again that she chose to end their conversation with before hastily making her departure. He was unsure of whether to be impressed or concerned at the sudden urgency she displayed when going about her work, but it was decidedly different than what he had seen out of her up to this point. It wasn’t a bad thing. With nothing left to do in this place Bokuden would take his leave as well, casually making his way out of the building and back to his current residence.

346 | 1597~

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Training reaction D TO D-2 1145/725

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.