You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gin

Gin

Retired
I have a personal project in mind for Saga, so I wanted to know:

What threads would you most like to see get turned into a short manga? This includes fights or scenes that you found entertaining, emotional or moving.

Propose as many as you want!

The more popular ones will be put together in a poll so we can narrow it down to the 5 best scenes.

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
This thread was when the crystal user 'Tame' destroyed the Leaf and killed the Hokage at the current time

This thread is when Hao ambushed the ANBU Agent, 'Mitsuo', but was killed as others came to his aid

This thread was interesting. Ukiyo wished to kill the Senju and so began her crusade by confronting the current leader at that time, 'Sousetsu'. (Not biased, was genuinely a fun thread with a good fight)

This thread was a fight for the title of Hokage between 'Mitsuhide' and 'Sousetsu', a major plot in developing the leaf. Interesting fight which left the decision to be handed to one of the candidates. (Also not biased, just thought it was interesting)

These were obviously compiled from my history but were probably the most interesting. The Seven bells arc could also be suggested. (Dunno much else to offer as I barely read other threads)

Hyūga, Lelouch

Hyūga, Lelouch

D-rank
This thread when 'Hao' got jumped by four Sannin's

Could be interesting~

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
1.Hao's raiding of kirigakure
2.Hao's demise
3.Susumu's first thread (memories)

these 3 could form a short series XD

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
The Fall of Hao
Tame Murdering Reika
Last Year's Chuunin Exams
Mizuru vs Ayakashi, Sanosuke, Mitsuhude and Mitsuo
The Spirit Festival Event(mini series)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.