You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Chapter o1 :: "I'm home" The Prodigal-child has returned // FLASHBACK

A red hair child ambled along a dirt paved trail; his chin was at a slight decline, focusing on his very shadow that laid beneath him. Several thoughts plagued at his mind; doubts, concerns, and ultimately anxiousness. He was the 'prodigal-child' of the Mitsurugi clan, one who would bring the family to prosperity and bring unity across the samurai clans. In a world where shinobi reign supreme and the samurai were merely lap dogs in the ultimate scheme of things, such responsibility seemed extremely daunting. An audible sigh of discontent flowed seamlessly through a small gap formed between his slightly parched lips.

"Relax Zwei; you knew this day would come eventually." He uttered softly to himself, playing as a contrary factor to his own thoughts. Zwei cast his emerald gaze towards his flank, admiring the green fields that surrounded him -- people were tending to the corps; mid leg deep in water as they planted fields of rice among other agriculture goods. A faint smile graced his nimble lips as he viewed on, admiring the scenic life around him. He had lived in Iwa for so long; although he loved it with all of his heart, he certainly didn't miss the weather and being surrounded by rocks. This was home; where he was from, he loved it because it resembled the old times. It was a place of traditional and it hadn't changed a bit.

While walking he felt himself bumping into another person in front of him due to his lack of focus. Prompting the collision he could hear the sound of a bucket of some sort crashing to the ground and shattering upon contact. "Oh no!" The sound of a young girl echoed across the skies as she dropped the bucket. She immediately squatted down, examining the damage that occurred. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" There was fish everywhere; she peaked over her shoulder with very accusing pout. Zwei retreated a single step, with his hands out in front of him in a surrendering manner. "She immediately stood back up and pointed her finger directly at his face while grasping a bundle of his locks within his hand to pull him closer: "You're going to help me take this back to my house!" She demanded; the other people walking the trial walked around them, making sure to avoid the mess they had made.

"Okay, okay, just let go of my hair please!" He pleaded, not showing any real resistance to what she was doing -- it was ultimately his fault to begin with.  "You better." She replied, releasing him and patting herself down a bit. She held her hand out before her, offering it to him: "My name is Tyr; from the Gurantsu clan -- had you not helped I would've gotten my brother Van to beat you up." Zwei gave her a perplexed expression; taking a moment really examine her -- one moment she seemed she was going to rip his head off and now it seemed she was offering him her hand. She was rather cute; she had her chestnut brown hair wrapped in a messy bun she wore a worker's kimono. Zwei took her hand and shook it gently: "Uhm, pleasure to meet you, I'm Zwei." She lifted an eyelid and stared at him intently. Zwei's natural reaction was to lean back just a tad, causing him to go just a tad off balance. "Zwei, why does that name seem so familiar... and you don't seem to worried about my brother... did you know he is the best warrior here; hes already beat the elders."

Last edited by Skarn on Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Zwei's shoulders bounced slightly, with a lost expression shrouding his visage. He ultimately acknowledged that he wasn't familiar with whom she was speaking of. She sighed heavily and shook her head from side to side: "Well you'll know soon enough -- now help me with this stuff!" She demanded, going to retrieve the fish. Zwei begun picking them up as well -- holding them up against him. Once they had them picked up they begun walking towards the town. "So where are you from Zwei?" Zwei reclined his head to the side and turning to look over at her as they walked. She had her gaze focused on the area before her. "I'm originally from here; but I went to another village for a while to train -- I'm on my way home now." Tyr squinted her eyes and was caught off guard by his remark: "You would leave this place to train? That doesn't make a lot of sense -- doesn't seem like you did a lot of training either, you're so scrawny -- I don't think you can take out a child." She uttered with a 'matter' of fact type of tone.

Zwei couldn't help but to chuckle at her comment, it didn't seem like anyone would give him a break here. "Perhaps you're right Tyr; I'm sure I can get a lot stronger." Tyr shrugged her shoulders: "Well if you ask me nicely - maybe I can have my brother or father train you at the Gurantsu dojo; we're the most renown clan here." Zwei nodded his head slightly, acknowledging the offer she threw his way. "I'll have to look into that; thank you." He replied, not wanting to come off rude or anything in that nature.

After walking for several minutes they came across a large stair made out of stone with massive red tori gates leading up the hill. Each tori gate had it's own sign; most dealing with strength, power, will, and the last gate had "Gurantsu" Once they were up the hill there was a large field with many people training with their wooden swords. The dojo itself was massive; with several buildings along side it. The sounds of the warriors yelling with each strike of their sword echoed across the entire area. It was quite a magnificent sight and Zwei couldn't help but to smile. "This way Zwei" She uttered softly as she made her way down the stone paved trail, leading to the main dojo. Once inside they made their way to the cooking station where they dropped off the fish. Tyr patted herself down again and had a little scrunch in her nose. "Ugh, I smell like fish now! Anyways, let me introduce you to my father before you go!" Zwei nodded his head slightly, following her lead as she made her way towards the main dojo. Behind the screen doors you could hear the grunts and panting from the people within. Once they slid open the doors -- there was a warrior in the center with a black kimono, white umanori hakama, zori and white tabi. He was surrounded by three other warriors; they all held wooden swords. Oddly enough the three who were surrounding the warrior in the center were heaving heavily; the one in the center didn't seem phased at all -- not even the slightest hint of sweat.

"Come!" He demanded and with that said there was a slight hesitation amongst the men; none seemed too eager to be the first to strike him, needless to say it was a feat that seemed quite evitable. They all lunged simultaneously the first strike came from his left flank; the other from behind, and the other from his right flank. In one quick and foul swoop; he leapt straight up, putting a dip in his right shoulder. He had a firm grasp on the center of his sword and with a quick twist of his body he swung the sword aggressively towards the three shinobi -- the force was enough to shatter each of their swords while simultaneously tossing them several feet backwards. They were unconscious and ultimately defeated. Other warriors who had been viewing it immediately to the aid of the three downed men. The warrior in all black made his way over to what seemed to be the leader of the clan and knelt before him.

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
"Good job, my son. You may stand" Within a matter of moments the clan leader took notice of Tyr and her new friend who had a look of awe painted across his entire face. He immediately stood upon realizing who the boy was: "Tyr, who is this boy you've brought with you? Why have you brought him here?" He seemed calm; yet there was a hint of curiosity flowing in his tone. She went on and explained how they were acquainted with one another - making sure to put in a lot of detail in how it was all Zwei's fault. "His name is Zwei.." When he finally mentioned his name; the warrior in all black who had eventually taken his side along side the dojo master had shifted his gaze towards the master. "Zwei of the Mitsurugi clan I take it? It seems the prodigal child has returned..." He uttered with a hint of sarcasm. Tyr immediately perked up upon hearing who he was exactly. "You're part of the Mitsurugi clan?!" She inquired as she looked over to him -- the whispers within the room had begun to erupt. Zwei kept his hands poised to his sides and bowed respectfully to the master of this village. "Please excuse my rudeness; I must return to my home, it's been a pleasure meeting you all."

Without further warning Zwei retreated from the dojo -- before he could retreat fully down the stairs he glanced up, taking notice of a bunch of people including Tyr and her brother at the top of the hill watching him. He had no intention of deceiving anyone; however he certainly wanted to avoid the unwanted attention as far as him being the child of legend. Needless to say he couldn't help but to recollect the events that occurred in the dojo -- the man in black; Van, was his name -- it was incredible. The speed, precision, and the fierce some strike was incredible.  Zwei shook the thoughts out of his head -- he had eventually made it to his own dojo -- it wasn't as grand as the Gurantsu dojo, but it was still quite amazing. There was no hill leading to it; but there the dojo was quite large. There were a lot of people outside training just as they were in the Gurantsu dojo; once inside he walked along the wooden paved floor. With each step he had taken; the wood had caused a loud chirping sound. He didn't think much of it at the time; however he thought it was quite unique to say the least. Once he came across the corner he came across a sliding door and knelt down along side it.

"Who is there?" A voice from inside had inquired. Zwei remained silent; he knew exactly who the voice was. With his hands on his lap he clenched his pants due to pure anxiousness and emitted a heavy sigh. From this point on -- the simple life he knew in Iwa was no longer... from this very point he would now have to live up to the legend that is of the prodigal-son. He knew who he was and now was the time: "It is I; Mitsurugi Zwei, your son..."

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Chapter o1 Completed
Summary..

- Zwei has returned back to the village he is from
- Meets the daughter(Tyr) of top clan of the village Gurantsu

Word Count:

Character Progression:

Perception - E - D-3 ( Remaining Word Count 25 )
Cost - 150 Ryo
Updated Stats

Strength: E-Rank
Speed: A-3
Endurance: E-Rank
Perception: D-3
Reaction Time: C-1

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Chapter o2 :: "The Reason" What they don't understand // Flashback

"It is I; Mitsurugi Zwei, your son..." Zwei uttered with a gulp -- he didn't know what to expect; he had been gone for several years, he had remembered how hard his father pushed him in the earlier stages of his life. When his parents would visit him in Iwa; his words were brief and straight to the point, he doubted much had changed since then. The silenced caused a stinging sensation in his chest; why wouldn't he say anything? I've returned -- acknowledge me! The thoughts came crashing in his head; yet despite his anxious thoughts, silence continued to plague the room.

The door was thrown open; through the gap that was formed he could see his father coming down on him with a wooden sword straight for his skull. Zwei immediately threw his body to the side and rolled out of the way. Once the sword had collided to the floor -- a massive dent formed in the floor. Zwei felt as if his heart would pierce through his rib cage and ultimately through his chest. "Wh-what was that!?" Zwei inquired -- his eyes shot wide open. He could see his father nodding his head slowly before shifting his attention over to his son. "Nicely done -- I was afraid that you wouldn't be able to avoid it. It seems like you've been sticking to your training regiment. Welcome home -- go see your mother; she'll be happy to see you..." He bowed to his son slightly and retreated back to his study.

Zwei merely stared at the door -- still a bit taken back by what had happened. It certainly wasn't normal and to think his father he kept it so short... Needless to say Zwei couldn't help but to break into a very faint chuckle -- he knew it was his father's way of communication. Shaking his head from side to side he pushed off the wooden floor and made his way to his parents room where he knew his mother would be. He placed an idle hand against the slide in door, leaning forward to press his forehead up against the screen door. Exhaling deeply he shook his head from side to side; the material of the screen, grazing against his flesh -- irritating the area just a smudge. His mother was his biggest fan; such a sweet woman, and ultimately always there to support him in whatever endeavor he had hoped for.

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank

At times he wish he had never gained the affinity for the wind through chakra. Had he grown up like a regular kid in this village; he wouldn't ever have to put his mother through what he had. Needless to say -- it wasn't the cause; however, there he stood... just outside his mother's room, debating, and ultimately wasting time. "Mom.. I've ret--" As he was speaking he opened the door simultaneously and before he could even conclude his statement he was immediately pounced on by a small girl with black hair and pig tails on each side. He fell to the floor, making sure to place his hands along her so that she wasn't harmed through the fall. "Nice to meet you! I'm Risa; your baby sister!" She inquired -- following right after her was Zwei's mother; the little girl and Zwei's mother were splitting images of one another. Zwei shifted his attention from the little girl to his mother quickly. "Wait what?!" He inquired; up to this point he had always thought he was a single child!

"Oh right; I guess I never did tell you in the letters! You have a little sister, this is Risa!" She explained; Zwei loved his mother so much, but couldn't help but to be somewhat embarrassed by her. Such an important piece of information and to simply forget to mention it? Only she could pull something like that off. Needless to say Zwei smiled deeply at the little girl: "Nice to meet you Risa -- I guess I'm your big brother then." Risa bowed her head several times. Zwei shifted his attention over to his mother who had taken a squat along side him -- her knees pressed together; without saying much she wrapped her arms around them both and pulled them against her. She hadn't said anything; nor did she make a lot of noise but Zwei could tell that she was crying due to her quick shallow breaths.

A burning sensation lingered along the rims of his eyes as he desperately fought against the tears that struggled to break free. He eventually wrapped his arms around them both, returning the embrace. "Ow ow you're squeezing me!" Risa uttered in a rather childish, yet cute manner -- which eventually broke Zwei and his mother's daze. Zwei's mother retreated in a kneeling manner and bowed her head towards her son: "You must be hungry... I'll get you some food!" She said moments before pushing herself up and retreating to the kitchen to prepare some food for the two. Zwei merely watched her as she retreated; though his trance was immediately broken when Risa jumped on his stomach. Zwei immediately tightened his stomach, focusing on the little ball of energy Risa "Hey! let me take you to your room!" Zwei smiled and bowed his head towards her. "Sure, lead the way..."

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
After being accompanied to his room he undone the bindings at his hip -- removing the pouch of some if the items he had with him. He didn't bring much because he knew he'd have the clothes here and he wanted to pack light, knowing the journey would be long.  Ultimately all he had brought with him were pictures of him and his shinobi mate; Kazu, as well as his forehead protector. Some items he felt were irreplaceable. He took a look at his little bed -- and merely flopped down ontop of it, turning onto his back and staring at the ceiling. Here he was -- finally home, there wasn't any place he 'd rather be than this. He placed his folded arm over his forehead, almost as if he was shielding his eyes from harsh sun rays. Despite his mother preparing food for him; he felt himself slipping into a heavy sleep.

----------
D r e a m     S e q u e n c e
The heavy sound of pouring rain echoed across the entire village; however he wasn't in Tetsu no Kuni, he was back in Iwa. It was strange, because it rarely rained in Iwa... Needless to say; which was stranger was that he was back in a hospital bed.

'That's right; they found out about my disease... that's why I left'

He tried to lift his appendages however they were stuck in place almost as if he was strapped down to the bed.

'Why can't I move...'

A flash of lightning shined through the window, illuminating the entire room in a blinding light. His eyes closed due to the intensity of the light; however when he had opened them he caught a glimpse of Kazu's back who seemed to be shielding him. Kazu had his arms stretched out to block off a massive hoard of wolves.

'I must help him -- Kazu, no; don't risk your life, move!'

Despite his pleads to speak; he was silenced by a force he couldn't understand. He desperately tried to toss his shoulders and move, but the moment he was able to break free the wolves had already engulfed Kazu.
------------
Zwei flinched aggressively, awakening from his slumber -- just as he was about to toss himself in a sitting position he could feel something pressed up against him. When he investigated he could see that his sister had slipped into his room to sleep up against him. Her head pressed gently against his chest -- he exhaled deeply, attempting to calm himself down before he had awakened her. He peaked towards the small opening on the wall -- it was just enough for him to see that it was now dark outside. He adjusted and slipped from beneath his sister, adjusting the blankets around her to tuck her back into bed. He retreated from the room and went down the hall way - once again the screeching sounds of the floor echoed across the entire house, despite his attempt to sneak on through. Once he was outside he just took a deep breath of the fresh air. "Paradise.."

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Zwei retreated into the streets of Tetsu no Kuni -- it was a lot more soothing out now that he didn't have the villagers gawking at him because of who he was or what he ultimately stood for. The moon's mysterious figure lingered timidly in the darkened skies, setting a cast of the sun's borrowed light across the earth below. Nimble blades of grassed swayed majestically from side to side, following the subtle breezes that swept the area. It was a beautiful spring evening in Tetsu No Kuni; fortunately it was that time of year for the Sakura blossoms. He allowed his idle hands to linger in his pockets; he had no real destination, he merely wanted to examine the village for what it was worth and to perhaps stumble onto something. He allowed his emerald hued gaze to linger about; admiring the area that encompassed him -- eventually he passed by the Gurantsu clan dojo area.

Ultimately he merely admired the engineering of the structure -- it seemed like it could possibly rival the Tsuichikage tower. He placed an idle hand on the top of his head, allowing his fingers to sprawl within his fiery red hair. "What are you doing here?" A voice from behind him had broken Zwei from his concentration. Zwei immediately turned around -- a bit shocked that he hadn't even realized he was behind him... not only that he was merely three meters away at most. "Wha- how did you...?" Zwei tried to make sense of how he had gotten behind him unnoticed by Van immediately interrupted him with: "I said; what are you doing he're?" Zwei shook his head quickly, attempting to dismiss any suspicion that Van might've had of him: "I was just passing by -- I didn't mean to impose..." He paused for a moment, wondering why Van was even awake to begin with.. "Why are you out here?"

Van scuffed and merely shrugged his shoulder and simply walked passed Zwei: "I don't have time for this." When he passed by him Zwei couldn't help but to catch a hint of a fragrance on Van, he remained quiet -- feeling a tingling sensation draw down his spine. Was that blood? Needless to say Zwei had no desire to question it any further and thought it would be in his best interest to leave. Regardless of the awkward meeting, he didn't go home -- he continued to wander about, until eventually his curiosity led him to the woods and eventually onto a hot spring. There was foliage everywhere; no stalls or nothing blocking anything off, he came across a natural and undiscovered hot spring. Zwei's eyelids opened widely; he was more than excited, finding a hot spring that he would ultimately have to himself. He examined the area around the spring, focusing his chakra around his hands -- holding his hands out to his sides he formed the gather the chakra to his palms and eventually focused it into swords. He begun swinging the swords towards the grass around, cutting the area around it as best as he could. Eventually he had swiped enough for the spring to looked relatively presentable.

"This is going to be nice!" He uttered to himself as he begun to undress -- he tossed his clothes far enough away from the spring where he didn't have to worry about it getting wet. Without much discussing he walked into the spring, taking a seat along the rocks -- due to the water it seemed it had smoothed out the rocks so it was extremely comfortable. He leaned his head back, closing his eyes, taking a deep breath -- but when he did he felt the top of his head brush up against something. When he opened his eyes he met the gaze of Tyr who had been staring down at him. He immediately swam to the other side, tossing the water about as he made an attempt to cover himself. "Whoa! Wh-what is going on tonight!" He inquired, noticing a certain trend with the Gurantsu clan and their abilities to sneak up on people!

She broke into a chuckle; a wry smile graced her lips "Looks like the prodigal child is still a child I see." A red tint coated his cheeks as he lowered himself into the water -- with only his nose and eyes above water. He peaked up just enough to utter: "What is with you Gurantsu clan; it's like you guys are assassins or something." Tyr immediately dismissed the notion and retorted with: "You were at the dojo gates earlier, what were you doing? I hope you know that the Mitsurugi clan the Gurantsu clan are rivals; it may not be in your best interest to just wander about like that." Zwei shook his head from side to side: "Why are you hear Tyr?" He inquired; his tone intensifying, not sensing no real animosity of aggression towards her, but still finding her presence ultimately peculiar.

She removed her tobi and dipped her toes into the water, upon noticing it warm she took grasp of the hem of her kimono, raising it up some as she went into the water. "Turn around you pervert." She demanded -- with that said he immediately turned away, the reddening at his cheeks intensified. She lifted the kimono above her knees, spreading her feet apart a bit and tucking some access clothing between her legs so he couldn't see up it - if he were to look. She sat with just her legs in the water. "This place is nice -- I've never known it was here.. You don't have to keep being weird , you can turn around now." She teased as she broke into a faint giggle. He eventually turned -- the steam coming from the water in combination of the darkness concealed her seeing through the water. "So earlier, why didn't you tell me you were part of the Mitsurugi clan? Could've prevented me from getting scowled y'know?" She uttered as she leaned forward a bit, still holding onto the dry land, kicking her feet in the water but not enough to splash.

He leaned against the rocks resting his arms on the rock platform above as he leaned his head back to stare at the moon. "I don't really remember getting much of a chance to say anything." He replied with a bit a smirk, peaking at her as he explained himself. She chuckled as well, kicking some water at him as she responded with: "Whatever, you had ample opportunity." She sighed heavily and shook her head from side to side: "It's a shame too -- you're kind've cute, our families would never agree of our union." She teased further more; Zwei shrugged his shoulders: "I never agreed to any of this." She simple smiled upon hearing his clever retort: "Not yet, well I should get going -- be here tomorrow -- bring a towel next time... Oh and cool little magic trick you did -- making the sword." Prompting her statement she stood up and began to walk away, holding her tobi in her hand as she did so. "Later Prodigal boy."

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Chapter o2 Completed
Summary/Key Notes..

- Zwei reunites with his family and meets his baby sister
- Learns of the rivalry between the Mitsurugi Clan / Gurantsu clan
- Smells Blood on Von in the middle of night
- Befriends Tyr of the Gurantsu clan

Word Count:
2650 (+25)

Character Progression:

Perception - D-3 - B ( Cost 2,535 ) Remaining Word Count 115 )
Cost - 550 Ryo

Updated Stats

Strength: E-Rank
Speed: A-3
Endurance: E-Rank
Perception: B
Reaction Time: C-1

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Chapter oo3 // Where home is .. Flashback

"They say he can kill you by just making eye contact with you"

"I heard he single handed dwarfed an entire pack of demonic wolves by himself"

"The kid has the power to level this entire village with just a stroke of the arm!"

It all seemed like a spectacle; the rumors of the 'prodigal child' had spread like wild fire, and Zwei found himself in the center of all of it. Zwei had been home for several weeks yet he had never grown accustomed to the role of the 'prodigal child'. He stood on the samurai training grounds; wearing a worn out turquois kimono with his red locks tied into a reckless ponytail. It was another day in the Mitsurugi dojo, which was unfortunately in his case since it involved being viewed by most of the residence. Their murmurs were rather obnoxious and their curiosity and anxiousness built up like a smog cloud. In most cases Zwei was able to zone it all out; needless to say, he couldn't help but to feel a tad bit pressured due to all of the unwanted attention.

He lowered his frame slightly with a bend to his knees, motioning an idle hand across his body and over to the hilt of his sword which was nicely secured in a make shift sheathe. With his other hand he grasped the wooden sword just beneath the hand guard, tightening the grasp around the make shift sheathe. His lips parted slightly; allowing a thin layer of oxygen to pass through, inhaling deeply as he pivoted on his off foot to rotate his upper body into the side where the sword was. His upper body weight shifted forward -- yet his balance was perfect. His feet were firmly placed on the ground, he had entered a perfect bukuijutsu stance.

The wind passed over his skin gently, caressing the pores across his entire body as a breeze swept through. He was completely focused on the task before him. Zwei closed his eyes firmly -- completely shrouding his vision in darkness. At this point he would no longer have to see the residents around him; after a while he was even able to block off those murmurs and whispers, yet he could still hear the birds chirping near by and the subtle sound of wind as it danced near his ears. It was completely serene, Zwei had allowed himself to be completely succumb to this brief moment of tranquility. From what the residents could see; Zwei's entire body had begun illuminating with a green aura, the nimble blades of grass beneath his feet begun to lift their heads into his direction before motioning in a cyclone motion around his frame. The wind itself begun dancing around his frame, moving in a circular motion around him.

His eyes shot open; followed by an abrupt discharge from chakra, tossing the blades of grass away from his body just as he quickly lifted his head to face what was before him and lunging forward. His body glided over the fifteen meters across the green expanse in what had seemed to be a blink of an eye he held his sword firmly and extended his arm out, unsheathing the blade and slashing upward. The sword emitted a loud whistling sound as it ripped through the wind. Most of the residents could keep up with his speed; only one trained would be able to catch his entire movement. Once completely his strike he kept his arm and blade extended out away from his body. It was part of a technique developed by the legendary samurai warrior Mifune; a technique designed to strike down a shinobi before he/she could complete their hand seals.

Zwei hadn't completely mastered it yet -- but the speed and the actual strike was flawless. Eventually Zwei had been pulled from his trance once the cheers had erupted from the onlookers; the sound of awe and envy filled the area and eventually the onlookers overwhelmed Zwei, approaching him at all angles to pull him from side to side. He was rather aggravated by how the residents treated him, yet he always made sure to never show it as he greeted them with a smile and a modest chuckle. It ultimately wasn't their fault for how they acted, the legend declared that he would be the bridge to all of the samurai clan -- and with an alliance brought peace. In the amidst of the crowd he caught a glimpse of a familiar sight in Tyr who motioned her head to the side, gesturing him to meet her in a certain direction.

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Minutes passed and after a while the residents begun retreating from the scene upon Zwei's completion of his training. He always made sure he trained twice a day; once where he would be viewed by the outside, and another from when he was actually alone. Needless to say he politely showed everyone to the exit and bowed to them respectfully as they left. Once the last resident left the area; Zwei couldn't help but notice a missing factor, where did Tyr go? The thought crossed Zwei's mind as he sought out to look for her. Tyr tip toed over to Zwei from behind, doing her absolute best to blanket the sound of her steps.

Despite her efforts in sneaking up on him; Zwei could hear the subtle shift in the earth's terrain where she planted her foot, but even though he realized she was behind him he made no indication that she was aware. Poke She prodded him from behind right around his kidney region: Zwei immediately yelped in 'surprise' and tightened up once she had done it. "Look I just took out the Prodigal son" She uttered in a joking manner, insinuating that she could take him out at will. "I certainly wish you'd stop doing that; you poke so hard!" He responded, moments before turning to face her. She was in a traditional kimono with floral design and her hair was secured in a tight bun. His expression shifted into a perplexed one as he admired her: "You look nice today; is it your birthday?"

"I look nice today?" She inquired with a shrewd look on her face, which immediately shifted to one of anger. It was at this point where Zwei realized his choice of wording was... off to say the least: "So every other day I must look terrible, huh? " Zwei retreated a step, holding his hands out in front of him in a surrendering manner. "No, No; that's not what I meant! I mean you just look.. I don't know, more like a girl." He concluded; though by the way her profile twisted, he realized that his response had only made things worst. "You're so stupid! I can't believe I even considered asking you to--" She erupted -- a pink hue coating her cheeks, she quickly motioned her hands over her mouth, shielding herself from possibly saying something she'd regret.

Without saying anything else she turned away and fled

wip

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.