View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ikazuchi Clan Empty Ikazuchi Clan Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Reo

Reo

D-rank
Symbol:
Ikazuchi Clan Quality-black-tribal-lion-head-tattoo-design

Clan: Ikazuchi Clan

Kekkei Genkai: Ikasozo (thunder creation)

Elements: Raiton

Specialization: Ninjitsu

Clan History:
For many many years, Ikazuchi was a shameful name. The shinobi they produced were reckless and subpar, and their leader was a fat do nothing who garnered no respect. That was when Leo came along. Leo Ikazuchi has largely been credited as the man who brought glory to his clan. He aspired to one day be a great shinobi, but was never glanced at by any of his superiors due to his clan's reputation. Although he was ignored he began to dabble in training himself to use Raiton, an action that would ultimately lead to the creation of the clan's Kekkei Genkai.

One rainy day, while returning to Kumogakure after training, he was almost struck by lightning. Instead of the bolt hitting him though, which would have most likely killed him, he was far enough away that only bursting of air around the bolt effected him, sending him flying. With that, inspiration struck, he ran back to his training grounds with a new theory in his head. If natural lightning was able to generate an invisible force by heating the air, it would only be logical that the abilities of Raiton could do the same. He then trained for days upon days, trying to perfect this idea.

As time passed, no one had seen or heard anything from Leo, and Kumogakure thought he had perished somewhere. That is, until he returned, unshaven, tattered, but victorious. He had learned how to use Raiton to generate lightning. Due to the fact that he had figured out the basics, he was able to teach the technique to his fellow Ikazuchis, who just so happened to have a hidden ability within their chakra to more easily allow them to use this thunder creation ability. Using this impressive and unique force, they earned glory and respect from their piers, and Ikazuchi was no longer a shameful name.

Kekkei Genkai Description:
After Leo's studying and finding it became natural for members of the Ikazuchi Clan to use Ikasozo, or thunder generation. Thunder generation has many purposes, primarily they are able to use the thunder they generate to enhance their physical movements or generate large forces of chakra. Unlike normal thunder, Raiton generated thunder has a slight blue glow. This is not the sound waves that are being effected, but rather the area in which the air is being rapid heated by Raiton glows blue due to the Raiton electricity coursing through it.

The members of the Ikazuchi Clan also have increased ability to learn Raiton techniques due to the efforts of Leo (25% reduced word count for Raiton Jutsu)

Drawbacks:
Even the incredible powers of Thunder have their drawbacks. The members of this clan are restricted by their power to cause extreme heat up in the air due to their lightning in the fact that their own body constantly ejects the alignment with wind. In other words, people of this clan do not have the ability to learn Futon. Similarly, the overpowering focus of their body's chakra on Raiton naturally destroys any alignment with Doton, rendering them unable to use this as well. Not only this, but their attacks are not very focused and are indiscriminate of who is within their range, which can lead to the accidental attacking of teammates.

Excessive use of their Kekkei Genkai can damage the user's own body, equivalent to -1 from the original power of the jutsu, according to it's rank. This works as follows:
D-Rank: Can use 2 jutsu before they begin hurting themselves.
C-Rank: Can use 4 jutuu before they begin hurting themselves.
B-Rank: Can use 6 jutsu before they begin hurting themselves.
A-Rank: Can use 8 jutsu before they begin hurting themselves.
S-Rank: Can use 10 jutsu before they begin hurting themselves.

If they refrain from using a jutsu of their Kekkei Genkai for 4 posts, their self damage counter is reset and they need to have used that many jutsu again before they begin hurting themselves a second time or beyond.

Because of the focus Leo put on Raiton, the members of the Ikazuchi clan have trouble learning Katon and Suiton (10% increased word count for jutsu of these types)

Members: Axilmeus Ikazuchi

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:

Rumble Palm:

Rumble Leap:

Rumble Sphere:

Last edited by Axilmeus on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:58 pm; edited 11 times in total

2Ikazuchi Clan Empty Re: Ikazuchi Clan Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:42 am

Reo

Reo

D-rank
Completion bump

3Ikazuchi Clan Empty Re: Ikazuchi Clan Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:13 am

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
If a jutsu only impacts the post in which you use it, rather than write the duration as 1 post, write it as "Instantaneous".

Change the range of Rumble leap to reflect the range we discussed in the description.

In regards to mentions of thunder glowing, what makes the sound waves glow? just chakra? So they would come out more as pulses?

4Ikazuchi Clan Empty Re: Ikazuchi Clan Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:31 am

Reo

Reo

D-rank
Bump, I added an explanation to the blue glow under Kekkei Genkai description.

5Ikazuchi Clan Empty Re: Ikazuchi Clan Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:53 am

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Ikazuchi Clan 7khkzIW

6Ikazuchi Clan Empty Re: Ikazuchi Clan Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:04 pm

Reo

Reo

D-rank
Bump. I edited my last jutsu in accordance with the new clan jutsu rules.

7Ikazuchi Clan Empty Re: Ikazuchi Clan Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:02 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Since the last jutsu isn't a scaling jutsu and a fixed rank of A-ranked, it's going to need a set range

8Ikazuchi Clan Empty Re: Ikazuchi Clan Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:00 pm

Reo

Reo

D-rank
bump, fixed the range

9Ikazuchi Clan Empty Re: Ikazuchi Clan Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Nousagi

Nousagi

D-rank
Approved.

http://vividoeuvre.tumblr.com/

10Ikazuchi Clan Empty Re: Ikazuchi Clan Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:03 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
KKG
I'd like to note that thunder is something which I think Raiton users are able to use without the need of a clan. I imagine in that sense that this clan in particular are just especially good at it? Or do it slightly differently (like you said, by heating air into thunder like raiton pulses, rather than just blasting people with Raiton sonic booms.)

Drawbacks

So, when they're hurting themselves, they recieve -1 rank of power to their thunder jutsu? If so, could you please define that, if not, then you need to say exactly what being hurt by your own jutsu does <3 Also, I assume, it works like "I can use 2 jutsu, but on the 3rd, i start getting hurt? " Correct? And if so, please specify.

Jutsu:

Palm: I would like speeds on how fast each rank throws people, and, as it's an offensive technique, please feel free to say how much damage each rank does if the person thrown collides with something, bruises through D-C, Fractures from B-A, Broken bones at S? Additionally, The speed at which you lunge, i would like you to specify 'as fast as the user can 'naturally' move'

Leap Reduce range to 50 please~ Then it's fine.

Sphere is fine.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.