1Ayakashi locker update Empty Ayakashi locker update Sat May 31, 2014 12:33 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Armour:

Weapons:

Consumables:

Last edited by Ayakashi on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 15 times in total

2Ayakashi locker update Empty Re: Ayakashi locker update Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:59 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Bump!

3Ayakashi locker update Empty Re: Ayakashi locker update Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:27 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Beginning daily bump~

4Ayakashi locker update Empty Re: Ayakashi locker update Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:44 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
bumping again

5Ayakashi locker update Empty Re: Ayakashi locker update Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:24 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
daily bump

6Ayakashi locker update Empty Re: Ayakashi locker update Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:54 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
another bump bites the dust

7Ayakashi locker update Empty Re: Ayakashi locker update Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:20 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
203 views... no modding bump

8Ayakashi locker update Empty Re: Ayakashi locker update Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:00 am

Ayabozu

Ayabozu

D-rank
3 month Adding these to locker until further notice bump.

Danke~

9Ayakashi locker update Empty Re: Ayakashi locker update Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:34 am

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Dear me. You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you. With all these bumps and all.

Mask of the Bloody Mist: Look at the Item Guidelines to see what kind of armor you think this is, Light or Heavy.
You can have the passive voice-changing and gas/scuba-mask or the sensing. If you choose the latter, it will need a higher chakra cost and a maximum range (that should be far lower than a sensory jutsu of the rank), even if it is sight-based.

Shadow Shroud: For the most part, one or the other; you could have both, but the chakra ability would be super-hefty. (Transparency = practical invisibility?)

Palms of the Aisu: Same as the mask; check what kind of armor you want to put it as.
I'd like the chakra cost to be a teensy bit higher, (equal to an A-rank jutsu, as this is what you would be able to deflect). Due to Hyouton's weakness to Raiton, you should also have difficulty catching it (like Doton).

Tobirama's Armor: Ditto on palms and mask for the protection part.
This ability sort of transcends the harshest specialization boundary. No other specialization is allowed to heal save for Medical Ninjutsu....it's just sort of a you-have-it-or-you-don't type of thing. I'm sorry to make you come up with yet another ability for this.

Sword of Kusanagi: I have little issue with this. The 5m limitation on the levitation is good. However, when you say it only moves according to its owner's will, what do you exactly mean? Like, no one at all can wield it, or it simply cannot be controlled via chakra other than by the owner? (like puppet strings)

Raijin-ken: As long as the sword can't interact with jutsu, I don't see too much problem here. Define what the numbing does for passive attacks, though.

Changeling: Too many items stuffed into one for my taste (unless you paid as such for having all these weapons put into one, in which case link to where you bought it for such a sum). 80mps is way too fast; change it to somewhere more nearing 45m/s. I'll re-evaluate later, since I don't have jutsu rules to compare with right now.

Fine Fuuma: Check weapon rules for cutting/piercing damage. This doesn't get to vary with the user's strength, due to not having a special ability (A-rank). As much as I'd like throwing strength to vary with a stat, anyhow.

List your catalogue items, please~ And replace them with the newest versions, where applicable.

10Ayakashi locker update Empty Re: Ayakashi locker update Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:45 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Edits made, but i would like to point out that SS rank items are meant to be pretty strong, and I paid like, a loooooot of ryo for each of them they were not base SS.

11Ayakashi locker update Empty Re: Ayakashi locker update Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:04 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Armour:

Weapons:

Third Spoiler: I asked you in the previous post to put the Kunai, Shuriken, and Hitai-Ate in here with their coding.

12Ayakashi locker update Empty Re: Ayakashi locker update Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:42 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Edits done, and tobiramas armour is heavy, as it's metal, not fabric.

also this: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080324103325AA0KoPn

For arrows. We keep going on about how we want things realistic, arrows don't fly moving at 45mps. You're getting into 30Ib child safe bows and LARP props, not a weapon.

palms: yes, cos the doton weakness made no sense to me, it used to before i upgraded them.

edits made

13Ayakashi locker update Empty Re: Ayakashi locker update Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:33 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Palms: The last sentence of Protection would be going under Abilities. It should only reduce damage dealt to the hands, as this doesn't make sense otherwise (even for an SS, if you're somehow sapping power from jutsu just for touching the gloves, in addition to its current ability, it's too much).

Tobirama's Armor: As it's a larger piece of armor, it should directly follow the guidelines.
Item Guidelines wrote:Heavy armor can block all basic attacks (kunai, swords, punches) and make them negligible if they are 2 ranks lower than the armor; that is, provided the area the attack hit was protected by the armor. Basic attacks of equal rank or below do 2 ranks less in damage.

Changeling~Bow: It's a balance of realism and fairness; we reduced jutsu power (all equally so no one could say it was nerfed) in order to take the human physiology into consideration. And in combat, sometimes everything flying at super-high speeds just doesn't work logistically; you know that from Ukiyo. It gets to be a mess otherwise, and that's not fun for people. That is where this sort of speed reduction is being fair to everyone. (And it's not just yours, it's everything.)

Also, tiny little thing, choose short or longbow. Everything else only got one~

Everything else is delightful.

14Ayakashi locker update Empty Re: Ayakashi locker update Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:59 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
It's not sapping the jutsu, it's just the armour effect, If a fireball hits armour it's going to deal less damage to the person underneath it. right? Would you like me to reword it?

PS, the below A rank strength thing is fluff, cos, a special jounin can't use an S rank weapon anyways XD

15Ayakashi locker update Empty Re: Ayakashi locker update Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Noted. Make the edits for Tobirama's Armor (which I 1/2 approve the ability of, but can't have jutsu protection) and Changeling's bow and you ought to be fine.

16Ayakashi locker update Empty Re: Ayakashi locker update Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Edits done, unless i've forgotten something, also, looking at the jutsu speeds, S rank jutsu can hit about that fast as well as dealing well more damage, I dropped the speed to 60 for balancing purposes. It's slower than max for S rank jutsu. And removed the shortbow.

17Ayakashi locker update Empty Re: Ayakashi locker update Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:33 am

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Approved. Add to your locker at-will.

18Ayakashi locker update Empty Re: Ayakashi locker update Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:07 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Yays, now this can be archived too! :/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.