You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mako

Mako

D-rank
It was very chilly in Kumo the temperature was in the low fifties, wind chills in the teens, and scattered showers throughout the day.  All the right conditions for training in this high altitude, it would surely do a certain Konoha shinobi wonders.  Why that certain shinobi would be a fool to pass up the oppurtunity right.  Well Rinshi was no fool he awoke early that morning, meditating training his mind, it had been so long since he'd done any real physical or mental training.  Rinshi sat crossed leg, wearing black harem pants, similar to the orange pants worn by some monks.  His stomach, wrists, and ankles were wrapped in white bandages.  At the moment he was being held hostage within his mind.  On the outside he was with peace with the world around him, on the inside there was war.

Inside Rinshis' Mind...

“Come on Rinshi!  You can't be serious!  Is this the extent of your power!  You're a Hyuga damn it!”  Rinshi was sent flying against the rock wall, cracking the wall from being thrown.  Rinshis' father Anshi awaited ahead of him in the Hyuga signature Juken style.  Rinshi was on the brink of defeat and losing this battle.  “Your so weak now!  Have I not taught you anything, your a disgrace!”  Rinshi stood up up and took off with a burst of speed, his hands radiating a blue aura in the shape of fierce lions.  “Twin Lion Fists!”  Rinshi thrusted his hands forward before he saw his father, move his leg.  Anshi had begun spinning at a rapid rate and a blue colored dome formed around him, knocking Rinshi back into the wall.  “Rinshi what the hell is the matter with you!”  

Rinshi had been beaten around and his clothes were ripped, and he was covered in his own blood.  Rinshi wiped his mouth, and stood up.  “Nothing is the matter!  You bastard!  I know your still alive and out there somewhere!”  Anshi stepped forward within inches of his son, staring him in the eyes.  Then, out of nowhere, his father punched him with all his might in his stomach.  “Well at least your not an idiot.  Yes I'm still alive and I'm no figment of your imagination.  I've been watching you over the years, testing your strength.  That night you were floating in the Naka River, I sent that man to kill you as a test.  That test wasn't the first, the night your mother was killed.  I sent those men to kill you and your mother.”  “You bastard!!!”  Rinshi looked up with tears in his eyes, and threw a punch at Anshis' head, who in return stepped back and kicked him in the head.  Rolling along the ground he tried getting to his feet, his head hanging he spoke.  “Why father...Why would you kill your wife and your only son!”  Rinshi on his hands and knees was begging for the answer, as tears fell from his eyes.  

“I was ordered to do it my son.  You would pose to big of a threat to me, and our organization if I let you and your mother live.  I didn't plan on you killing off my men.”  Rinshi struggled to his feet with his head hanging, his fists clenched.  “By who!?  I demand you to tell me!”  Anshi turned his back as he looked down for a few brief moments.  “I'm afraid I can't tell you that.  You would have to seek out for that answer yourself.  I will say one thing to you Rinshi.  If you care for your village, and all of those you hold dear.  You will come and find me and if you fail, you will suffer a fate worse than the ones around you who fall.”  Rinshi ran forward, and swung his fist at the back of his fathers head before he vanished into a wisp of smoke.

Outside of Rinshis mind...

Opening his eyes, he fell backwards his ears ringing and nose bleeding.  Rinshi held his head and was in pain as he yelled out.  Tears rolled down the side of his face, his entire way of life had been a lie.  Rinshi was now at a dead end and would have to think what he must do.  Rinshi took some wrap and wiped his nose.  Rinshi performed a handstand, looking at the ground below his head.  Taking his left hand he moved it behind his back slowly at the same time retaining his balance with his right.  Bowing his right arm slowly he spoke aloud, “One.  Ugh.  Two.  Ugh.  Three.”

3 hours later...

Rinshi appeared from the bathroom steam escaping, he rubbed his hair with the bath towel.  Rinshi had walked towards the bed and fell onto his bag, staring at the sealing.  All he could think about was his father, and why he was doing the things he was doing.  Surely there was an explanation, the only conclusion was he was working under someone.  Someone with power, but who?  A Uchiha?  All Uchiha were secretly monitored by their Village.  Who could it be?  These questions he would have to solve, but he couldn't do it alone.  Obviously he could not ask Sanosuke to help, after all his coronation as the new Raikage was coming soon.  He would not have time to help him and govern a village.  Rinshi knew nothing of the whereabouts of Niko, he could not ask Takeshi nor Chisaki.  If they ever were hurt he could not forgive himself, Rinsi was stuck.  Rinshi began drifting off into a deep sleep, hoping the solutions would come to him.

Training:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.