You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Soron

Soron

D-rank
The rain fell heavy to the ground causing millions of tiny splashes to ring throughout the otherwise silent graveyard. The hill that Soron stood on was free of anything but a single tombstone. This tombstone had the name of Soron's past lover inscribed upon it though he know not for sure if she was actually dead. Whether she lived or not was however irrelevant as this was merely a dedication to her memory wherever she may actually be. Soron, normally a very cold and unemotional person allowed a single tear to fall to the ground but only one and that was it. His mind was blank of any thoughts as he he dropped a single red rose onto the dirt in front of him. The rose landed just mere inches from the headstone and Soron bowed his head a single time for respect. He raised his head back to its normal position as at the same moment a sigh escaped his mouth.

Suddenly as if out of nowhere a million thoughts raced through his head in a single instant one of which was more potent than the others. "I swear if someone took you or hurt you ill kill them.. ill kill them with my own hands. This is a promise that if presented i will most definitely keep." He looked up to the sky, the rain began to fall much harder on the silent hill as if the heavens were crying. This part of the cemetery, cast off from the rest, was vacant of anything other than Soron and the single headstone that lay before him littered with red roses. Some of the roses lie withered while others still clung to life.

Soron knew the road that lay ahead of him would only grow more difficult as time stretched on with no sign of slowing. One day he may find himself to be as one of the roses that lay upon the grave. He may find himself one day clinging to his life as these roses cling to theirs and though he may try, death will one day grip him as it grips all things that life allows breath. No one can escape the inevitability that is death; it was the one thing that all living creatures will eventually face evenly. "I will cling to my life as you cling to yours." Soron whispered very softly to himself as if the roses could actually hear his voice.

Otohiko

Otohiko

D-rank
It was a rainy day, Otohiko hated days like this. It reminded him of his life before coming to konoha with the doctor. He remembered training with his father and then running home when a storm was coming. Jumping into the house just before the first drop of rain hit the roof and laughing as his father came in soaked. It was days like this that made him remember....and he hated it. Because as soon as the good memories left he would remember that they were dead, Dead and never returning. He shook his head and went downstairs and left the house saying nothing but "....I'm leaving for a bit". By now the doctor knew not to question where he was going because he knew he would not get an answer.

Oto walked through the almost empty village, once the rain hit most people got under cover or went inside so Oto was one of the few people walking down the streets. He didn't know where he was going or where he'd end up but anything was better then sitting at home. As he walked his mind went blank. He was quiet as the sound of the rain erupted all around him. He closed his eyes and just keep going straight,

Before he knew it he ran into something, he opened his eyes to see the sign for the konoha cemetery. Great he was trying to avoid thinking about death and fate decided to screw with him....just perfect. Well since he was hear might as well pay his respects to some of the dead. As he walked in he noticed somebody by a grave getting soaked " Dumb ass doesn't he know he'll get sick out in this rain" oto thought to himself before bowing to the first stone he saw and began praying. when he was done he looked up and saw him still there. " Idiot, let him get sick for all i care". then he moved to the next stone and and bowed then began praying. when he looked up the idiot was still there. Oto sighed he knew as a medic it was his duty to help those in need whether they need healing or just to tell them to get out of the rain. He walked over and poked the guy in the head "Hey Dumb Ass it's raining you need to get inside somewhere before you get sick."

Soron

Soron

D-rank
The rain tumbled down continuously with no sign of stopping. A massive storm was sure to follow with rain this heavy coming down. Most people in such weather would be running for cover but Soron did not, he welcomed the rain and its droopy attitude. He care not what affect the weather would have in turn on his body, he rarely got sick for some reason so illness did little to bother him. A few moments passed and he noticed another person enter the graveyard, he paid them little attention at first as he noticed them praying, traveling from grave to grave. As he turned back to his own grave he had heard the approach of the person.

When the new comer poked him he instantly whipped around to face them. At first glance he thought that this could possibly be a fellow konoha shinobi though this fact was not yet confirmed. "I care little about sickness, a mere cold is nothing." He said in a quiet cold voice not really preferring to talk much to strangers with whom he had not previously associated himself with. After a long sigh however he continued on with "Why are you not taking shelter if your afraid of sickness?" The newcomer would most likely say he was not in cover because he wanted to warn Soron before getting to cover himself. Soron needed no warning, he wanted to be out here, out in the rain. He enjoyed the cool droplets of water as they hit his skin and the sounds they made as they each individually splashed against the cold ground.

Azumi Hyuga

Azumi Hyuga

D-rank
the fresh smell of rain invaded the air, and washed away any impurities. people always say rain is a cleansing tool That washes away dark and evil things, but more than that Leanna felt that it cleansed the soul as well. Leanna was in the far corner of the graveyard paying respects to her parents who had lost there lives on a mission when she was still young, she sat there on her hands in knees in the rain crying to all of the memories of them that played like a movie in Leanna's mind. it was not often she came to such a depressing place, but today was the anniversary of there death. Leanna could still remember the funeral in every single detail. hell she can recall anything from that entire week if she wanted to. Leanna stood up silently and while holding her umbrella she placed a bundle of roses on each of their graves and started to walk out of the graveyard, well she started to anyways. thats when she saw a man standing by a single grave with nothing to protect him from the weather... Leanna stood there and watched him get drenched in the rain and then another man enter the graveyard as well! "damn i didn't realize the graveyard was a cool place to come to when i started to rain" Leanna said quietly to herself  and than sat down on the cold wet ground while still holding up her umbrella so the rest of her didn't get wet, then she watched the man who just entered go to about three graves and pay his respects and after each of them look up to check on the other man, than finally he walked over to him and started talking to him. Leanna still being un noticed at this point and feeling bad for the two of them with no protection from the elements stood and walked over to them. then she held the umbrella up over the two of them and said "hey you to looked wet and so i'd thought i'd help"

Soron

Soron

D-rank
[Just to clear the posting order it is now me, naito, and then otohiko, post away!]

Otohiko

Otohiko

D-rank
Great another depressive person who doesn't care about there health, Oto had dealt with them before and disliked them more then normal people. I mean oto watched his father be beaten to death and his mother being kidnapped but he doesn't whine about it. He knew he would not get through to him and was about to turn and return to his original spot when he noticed another person coming toward them and putting a umbrella over them, "hey you to looked wet and so i'd thought i'd help". Great another person that oto had to look after. He nodded and said "I was just trying to get this idiot out of the rain before he caught his death out here, not that i really care it's just that it's my duty as a medic and all". Oto them pulled his hood up and stepped back out and returned to the graves to pray again. Oto did not care anymore let them get sick but they better not whine when they do. He stood and continue to move around the graves one after another to pray.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.