You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

Igarashi Risa

Igarashi Risa

D-rank
It was early on a Thursday morning and Risa was scheduled to go to the village's hospital which was owned by her father. Seeing as her father was out of the village on business, and her mother had passed away many years prior, the only one capable of running it when her father was gone, was Risa herself. However, Risa was still asleep in bed. It was only 6 am in the morning and she was not in the mood to get up from her warm comfy bed just so she would have to go and do an inspection of her father's hospital. As she laid in bed, sleeping peacefully, the first rays of the sun crept through her window's curtains and landed on Risa's face. She grumbled before turning to face the other way.
Risa had never been a morning person, she liked to sleep in as much as possible. Unfortunately, today that was not going to be a possibility. Before she knew it, her 'alarm clock' Sachiko, came into the room screaming. "Ojou sama, ojou sama!!! It's already past six, you need to get ready and go over to the hospital! Wake up!!" Sachiko shook Risa as she screamed this at her. And as if Sachiko had woken up a hibernating bear, a grouchy Risa glared maliciously at the maid but that glare didn't even phase Sachiko- for she was used to it by now. After realizing her glare wasn't working she let out a heavily annoyed sigh. " alright!! I'm up! Now get out so I can get ready, will you?!" The maid nodded and left with a bow.
After the maid had left the room, Risa quickly proceeded to the bathroom. She turned on the shower faucet and out came hot water that had been preheated before Risa even woke up. Let the water filled the tub and Risa got in. She first got her hair wet then washed it with shampoo. Then rinsed it with a bucket filled with hot water. Next, she scrubbed the entirety of her body with a velvety smooth body soap that smelled of traditional Japanese cherry blossoms. Beads of water then washed away the soap that cleansed her body of dirt and other impurities. It was a good half hour before she finally got out of the bath and proceeded to get dressed. Seeing as this inspection of her father's hospital was going to be like a mission, she wore her shinobi attire instead of her usual western , girly clothes. Once she was dressed and had brushed her teeth, she headed downstairs where her breakfast was waiting for her. Seeing as she was already late, all she ate was the rice and miso soup.
Because before she could finish, Sachiko appeared only to rush her out the door and over to the hospital. Once there, Risa was given instructions on what she had to do for the inspection. She was to visit each patient's room and see how everything was- that and whether or not everything was up to code. This would be her job for the day. Risa could already tell it was going to be a long day. While she was in her way to a patient's room, she bumped into someone in the hallway. It wasn't that hard of an impact but it was enough to cause her to loose her balance and fall on her butt.

Last edited by Igarashi Risa on Fri May 09, 2014 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Work, Work, Work if he didn't know better he would think the elders were trying to kill him from exhaustion. He stood from his bed and walked toward his bathroom to take a quick shower before going to the hospital to check up on everything. The hospital was owned by a member of his clan and it was his duty as leader to check and make sure everything was running smoothly and that nothing was needed. He stepped into his shower and began to wash his jet black hair. It had grown a little in the past few months since he left the clan compound to live in the swamps of sorrow. He did not mean for it to get as long at it did but what could he do, he knew if he tried to cut it his hair would just end up looking worse. But the style was beginning to grow on him as the days passed.

Once his shower was finished he stepped back into his room and grabbed a pair of boxers and a T-Shirt and quickly threw them on. He was in a hurry now as he had taken a little longer then he thought in the shower and was quickly losing time. He threw his black, long sleeve shirt on and grabbed his leather pants and began to pull them up as he bolted out the door making sure to grab his sword and throw it on his back. He was not one to be late intentionally but sometimes it happened. Well not today he was determined to get to the hospital in time.

As he ran through the village he remembered he had not eaten, he stopped at the nearest vendor and grabbed a piece of fruit and was on his way again. It was in sight he could see the hospital steadily getting closer as he ran toward the large building. He stopped just shy of busting through the doors, as he opened them the smell of rubbing alcohol and ammonia filled the air. Being a medical ninja himself he was familiar with the smell and it was sort of relaxing to him. He knew his medical ninjutsu just as well as he knew how to swing a sword. He walked to the receptionist and said "Ma'am may i speak with the owner of the hospital". The woman looked up from her work and said "I'm sorry Mr. Igarashi is away on business but his daughter is around somewhere doing her rounds, if you need to i am sure she could help you". Tsu almost face palmed he knew that he was away on business and forgot all about it.

As he walked around the hospital he was beginning to lose faith that he would find her any time soon when someone ran into him. He noticed the girl fall to the floor and felt bad about running into them. He leaned down and offered his hand and said "Sorry about that i didn't mean to run into you".

Igarashi Risa

Igarashi Risa

D-rank
Now on the ground, Risa was rubbing her head and her butt. She opened her eyes when she heard a manly voice call out to her apologetically- seeing a man's hand outstretched towards her. She looked up to see the hand belonged to a very good looking guy. However she was too irritated to flirt. Risa took his hand and was pulled to her feet. However, she hadn't noticed that the fall had caused the one side of her kimono to open up revealing her rather prominent cleavage. Without noticing it, she dusted herself off and looked at the guy standing before her. She looked more closely at him only to notice he seemed very familiar. She just smiled at him. "No it's ok, accidents happen, ha ha." Even though Risa was smiling, but it was quite clear by her tone of voice, that she was irritated and she was not very good at hiding it either. Just as she was about to ask who he was Sachiko informed her that there was a there was emergency surgery being performed in the operating room and her assistance was needed. She sighed then looked to the guy standing before her. "I'm sorry but I have to go assist with a surgery, if you'll excuse me. Sachiko, where's the operating room at?" The maid just sighed and looked at Risa with disbelief. "Honestly! I can't believe you ojou sama, you don't even know where the operating room in your own father's hospital is!" Risa just glared at the maid. "Well excuse me! I've only been here once before when I was a little girl!" They continued to bicker as they walked off an away from the guy.

At the operating room, Risa entered in a dignified manner. She turned to one of the surgeons and asked, "What happened to this person?" The surgeon nodded and replied. "Ma'am, the patient was hit by a slow lethal poison on a mission, he was brought here to have it extracted." Risa nodded at his reply. Poison removal was one of Risa's specialties as a medical ninja, she had removed many different poisons that had affected her fellow squad members on numerous occasions. So she was definitely no stranger to deadly poisons. She had the doctors prepare the anesthetic water for poison extraction for it seemed to be a on unknown poison never seen in the village. She would have to extract it before it spread over the body and killed him. Time was of the essence here and Risa knew she'd have to work quickly. She began the extraction, the patient would scream in agony but it had to be done or else he would die. It took over three hours before she finished extracting the poison.
Once it was all extracted, they went to study it and determine what kind of poison it was. They determined it was a plant poison from a plant that was found in the swamp of sorrows. Once they knew the poison, she gathered the antidote ready and was on her way back to the operating when she ran into the guy from before.

Last edited by Igarashi Risa on Fri May 09, 2014 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu helped the girl up and could not help but notice her obviously accidental cleavage showing, Tsu's face began to glow blood red and he felt a nose bleed coming on fast. Luckily a young woman walked up and said something to the young girl because she ran off. She was no more around the corner when Tsu shot into the air on a rocket of his own blood. He flew at least ten feet backwards and hit a wall sinking to the ground. Nurses and Doctors flocked around him to see what was wrong but Tsu could not even think let alone speak. He held his head as a large head ache began to form at the base of his skull. The nurses tried to get him to go to a room and await a doctor but Tsu assured them he just needed to lie down for a bit.

He wandered the corridors looking for a suitable place and finally found a quiet spot to rest, though it was a janitors closet. but it's as they always say beggars can't be choosers. He sat down in the corner and held his head back and awaited for the blood that had settled into his head to begin to flow back to where it was suppose to be. He lost track of time while waiting on all his blood to leave his brain, he had been sitting there for 2 and a half hours. Great i'll never find her now Tsu thought as he walked out of the closet and began to walk down the hallways again. He keep asking where the daughter of the owner was but nobody would remember. They said she was called into surgery for an emergency and would not be out for a little while. Perfect now Tsu had to sit back and wait on this girl to finish her surgery.

Another half hour went by and still no signs of the girl, he was beginning to lose faith that she was even there anymore. Just as he was about to give up he saw the girl from earlier walking toward the surgery wing. He decided since he was no more closer to finding her then before he would at least talk to somebody around here while he waited. "Greetings" Tsu said in an upbeat voice, "Fancy seeing you again". Tsu was definitely intrigued by the girl. she could hopefully at least send Tsu in the right direction of this mystery girl he was searching for.

Igarashi Risa

Igarashi Risa

D-rank
Risa had been in a hurry to get the antidote to the patient and didn't have the time for idle chatting. She just glanced at him, she hadn't fixed her kimono yet. "Look I'm sorry but if I have to get this antidote to a patient in surgery so I don't have time to entertain you right now." Risa quickly walked past him and entered the operating room. Once in there, she sat the patient up and had him drink the antidote. Once he drank it his vital signs returned to normal. Risa and the other doctors all let out heavy sighs if relief. The light went off above the door to the operating room and Risa along with the other doctors and Sachiko all exited at once. Risa still had many rounds to make before she could return home and that surgery had delayed her agenda but she was glad she was able to save his life. It gave Risa a sense of fulfillment as she happily walked down the hall of the hospital. The smell of rubbing alcohol, ammonia, anesthetic and other familiar thing filled the air, Risa had been so preoccupied with the surgery and trying to make her rounds, she hadn't noticed the smells till now. Being a medical ninja, Risa was quite used to these smells but wasn't too fond of them.

She began making her rounds. She would visit each room and make sure that each patient was comfortable and that everything in their room was up to code. The first room she visited, there was a small child who was being treated for an unknown illness. The young boy was frail and small. Risa felt sorry for the child. She greeted the boy with a warm smile hoping to cheer him up. The boy smiled weakly back at her. She helped to change the flowers in the vase sitting near his bed. Then she checked out the room to make sure everything was up to code. Risa confirmed it was and left for the next room.

The smell of all the medical chemicals in the air were starting to make her sick to her stomach, she had to take a rest, Risa sat on a nearby bench in the hall. She'd been there since 7 in the morning and it was already past noon. Risa didn't know how much more she could take of this. She had 78 more rooms to check and her energy was already exhausted. Her stomach started grumbling. So Risa decided to go freshen up in the restroom then go grab a bite to eat in the cafeteria. As she was walking down the stairs to the hospital cafeteria which happened to be on the first floor, she ended up slipping on something and began to fall down the stairs.  However, when she didn't feel any pain from that fall, Risa opened her eyes and she couldn't believe who she had landed on. Her face turned bright red. It was the same person she kept running into. Up close he was very handsome. She couldn't help but turn bright red from embarrassment.

Last edited by Igarashi Risa on Fri May 09, 2014 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Seeing that the girl was clearly in a rush Tsu allowed her to go with nothing more then a nod and a wave. It was sad that he could not strike up a conversation with her, he might could have used the info to find this girl he was suppose to be looking for. It was then that he noticed that she had not fixed her kimono from earlier and again he could clearly see her cleavage. And same as last time Tsu swallowed and felt his face get hot again. The girl had just gotten out of sight again when Tsu went flying again. But this time he had enough time to get his footing back and only slide a few feet back. Now with another monster head ache he continued his search for the mystery girl.

He spent the next thirty minutes searching every room in the hospital but to no avail, he was beginning to question that this girl even existed. i swear if this is somebody's idea of a joke i'm not laughing. He sighed and continued to walk until he for to the room of a young boy. He was obviously quite ill and he was about to leave when the boy stopped him. He looked up weakly and waved. No matter how much of a tough guy act Tsu puts on children always seem to crack him. He waved back and the boy laid back down and feel asleep.

Tsu was beginning to get annoyed having to run all over this place trying to find somebody he has never seen nor met. He was beginning back up the stairs when he noticed the girl from earlier falling. He could not do much other then jump under her to try to catch her. The next thing he saw when he looked up was the girl on top of him. Tsu felt his face getting hot again and his face turned blood red. He smiled and said "We really need to stop meeting like this don't you think"

Igarashi Risa

Igarashi Risa

D-rank
Risa couldn't believe she'd just landed on top of this guy. Her heart began pounding in her chest, her face turned beat red, she didn't know what to do, she'd never been in a situation like this before. Now that she got a better look at his face, he was very good looking. He had long jet black hair, and brown eyes. He was totally her type. But in her current situation, her flirty side didn't take over. She was way to embarrassed to try to flirt with him.

Risa finally snapped out of it when he spoke. "We really need to stop meeting like this don't you think" Risa quickly got off of him, still red in the face from embarrassment. She just hit her cheeks lightly, to snap herself back to reality. Once she did that, she went into full on flirt mode, seemingly forgetting what had just happened.  

She dusted herself off and turned to face him putting on her usual seductively cute smile. "I'm really sorry about that, I guess I wasn't  paying attention and slipped on some rubbing alcohol or something. Anyways, my name's Risa~!" She said with a flirty wink. Usually all men fell for her seductive smile and flirty winks, after all, a man would have to be gay to not fall for it. Risa had much confidence in her beauty, she had so much confidence, that she didn't think any man could help but be completely attracted to her. Maybe she was over estimating herself a bit but so far that had been proven to be true but despite that, Risa could never find a boyfriend, most of the guys only wanted to get some, and didn't want a real relationship with her.

Usually, Risa ended up beating the snot out of the guys who would try to take her to hotels. She was hoping he might be different, it was worth a try. She still had not fixed her cleavage but as she noticed his stare was fixed southward, she looked down to see what he was staring at and low and behold, her prominent cleavage was just out for everyone to see. However, it didn't bother her much, she wore swim suits that were- at least 10 times more revealing than that so she just shrugged her shoulders. She just smiled and giggled. Then jokingly said in a somewhat seductive voice, "what? You wanna see more? Hmm?" She then pretended to pull down her kimono more, it was only meant as a joke because she stopped and said, "Just kidding~! Sorry~!" She looked at him as he looked as if he was going to have a nosebleed. She quickly stopped teasing and spoke again. "I'm sorry, how about I treat you to lunch in the hospital cafeteria as an apology ? My father owns the hospital so it'll be free! So how about it handsome?" She winked again in a more seductive manner to him hoping his reply would be favorable.

Last edited by Igarashi Risa on Fri May 09, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu smiled as the girl stood and dusted her self off, he had completely forgotten about his current mission to find the owners daughter. After all you try thinking about finding somebody you are slowly beginning to think may not exist when you have a beautiful young woman standing over you. "It's fine, i just hope your all right" Tsu said with a smile. As he stood he noticed she still had not fixed her kimono. Tsu felt his face become warm but was slowly getting a handle on his nose bleeds so he didn't go flying on a rocket of his own blood. Tsu saw her wink and almost flew off on another rocket but again got control of himself. If he continued to lose any more blood he would end up dead, so he took a deep breath and said "My name is Tsuyoka and it's nice to meet you". It also seem she noticed Tsu's viewing point Finally she will fix it and i can't stop flying across the rooms and just go back to normal Sadly no such luck she began to tease tsu by pretending to pull her kimono down more to show off more of her obviously large breasts. Tsu's cold feel his face getting warmer as The beautiful young lady offered to bye him lunch for saving her which Tsu graciously accepted but it was the next thing she said that put Tsu over the top "I'm sorry, how about I treat you to lunch in the hospital cafeteria as an apology ?" My father owns the hospital so it'll be free! So how about it handsome?". Tsu smiled and said "Sure i would to ha......wait your the owners daughter?" Tsu face palmed hard enough for it to be audible then began to laugh before saying. "I have been looking for you all day and fate has out you in my arms three times without me knowing," He smiled still laughing a little "So your the owners daughter huh it's nice to meet you as i said before my name is Tsuyoka. Igarashi, Tsuyoka actually i am the current head of the igarashi clan and i was actually sent here to meet you". Tsu put his back against the wall and said "Oh and a piece of advice i would be careful exposing yourself like that, there are a lot of men who would love to take advantage of a young girl as beautiful as you". He began to walk down the steps toward the lunch room and turned to say "And i would love to have lunch with you so shall we go". Tsu said extending a hand partly trying to be a gentlemen the other making sure she didn't all again.

Igarashi Risa

Igarashi Risa

D-rank
Risa was surprised to find out who he was and now she was even more interested in him than she was to begin with. If he really was the head of the clan, then she really believed e would be different from all the other men which made Risa happy. He then replied to her earlier invitation. "Sure i would to ha......wait your the owners daughter?" He just face palmed audibly at this. Risa just nodded her head in response. He continued,  "I have been looking for you all day and fate has out you in my arms three times without me knowing," he said laughing lightly. She was a bit surprised at this development but it wasn't like it was hard to swallow. She just continued to listen to him talk. "So your the owners daughter huh it's nice to meet you as i said before my name is Tsuyoka. Igarashi, Tsuyoka actually i am the current head of the igarashi clan and i was actually sent here to meet you". He just confirmed he was the head of the clan. Risa had heard the current head of the clan was the same age as her but she didn't think she'd meet him like this. She just looked at him. He was quite good looking not to mention tall. She was very interested in him. He then warned her about showing off her cleavage because some men might try to take advantage if that. Risa knew about that all too well. She was constantly being taken to hotels by guys that she dated and it always ended in her beating them up and leaving their sorry butts. Risa seemed to have the worst luck with men but with Tsuyoka, she felt her luck might just change. Shortly after this, he agreed to have a meal with her. With that, Risa's face lit up as she grabbed into his arm pushing her rather large chest against his arm. She finally found a seemingly decent guy and Risa wasn't about to let him get away now. The proceeded down to the cafeteria. When they entered arm in arm, Tsuyoka seemed to get dagger stares from the majority of males I the room. The reason for their glares was quite obvious. However, Risa didn't seem to notice it at all. They went to the food counter and were served their meal. However, the whole time Risa didn't let go of his arm, she just continually pressed her chest up against it smiling up at him seductively. They took their seats at an empty table and began to eat. Once they sat down, she finally let go of his arm only to be swarmed by male patients as well as a few doctors. They all pushed Tsuyoka aside and surrounded Risa. Risa's beauty made her quite popular among men in the hospital. Even the young doctors were hot for her. It was all quite bothersome to Risa. She just had them back off and approached Tsuyoka only to kiss him on the cheek and grab his arm once more. She then looked back at all their shocked faces and said, "Sorry boys, I'm Tsuyo kun~! So could you leave us alone? Please~?" They just hung their heads and went away. She then let go of his arm and apologized to him for her sudden actions however, she didn't look like she felt guilty at all. She then put her hand to her lips and said teasingly in a sexy voice, "what? Were you hoping of getting my lips? Hmm? There here if you want them~" she just giggled in a teasing manner after saying that.

Last edited by Igarashi Risa on Fri May 09, 2014 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ryoku

Ryoku

D-rank
~ was on the wrong account and posted here and can't delete it so i erased it and posted on the correct account~

Last edited by Ryoku on Thu May 08, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu was quite happy at the gesture of her taking his arm as they headed toward the lunch room, He felt the gaze of the other men throughout the hospital burning on him but all he could do was smile. After all what should he expect from them when he is walking down the hall way arm in arm with a girl as beautiful as Risa. He smiled as he entered the lunchroom and all eyes feel upon them, there were mixed reactions of jealousy, anger, and confusion as he began to walk toward the line to get there food. The whole time he felt Risa's ever prominent chest pressing against his arm. Had he not already gotten used to Risa the mere thought of something like this would probably give him enough of a nose bleed to send him through a wall. As they began to find a table Tsu was pushed away by other men who swarmed her. He had to admit that was annoying. But it soon changed when risa worked her way out and kissed him on the cheek. The mere gesture made his face turn red "sorry boys, I'm Tsuyo kun~! So could you leave us alone? Please~?". They looked annoyed but heeded her request and left them alone.

As the men began to leave Risa smiled seductively and said "what? Were you hoping of getting my lips? Hmm? There here if you want them~". Tsu smiled allowing his snow white teeth so shine through before saying "Be careful what you say, i may take you up on that". He said it as a joke but he had a seriousness in his voice that was unmistakable. He smiled as they sat and began to eat. He sat next to her and decided that if she going to have some fun so was he. He stretched his arms in the air, an innocent act in and of itself but when he did he shirt rode up a bit revealing his stomach. He was not body builder but Tsu took care of himself enough that he had a four pack of decent abs and muscle.

He assumed he would get something out of her by doing that, so just to be safe he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and whispered "That's for earlier".

Igarashi Risa

Igarashi Risa

D-rank
Risa just smiled playfully at him. As she heard his response to her playful teasing she sloth ought that just maybe he would actually kiss her which would be completely fine with Risa. She was seriously into him and he seemed to be at least a it into her as well. While they sat there eating their food, Risa noticed him stretch up his arms which revealed a four pack on Tsuyo's stomach. It didn't seem to really Risa at all. She just sat there eating her food and pretending not to notice. Of course, that was only till he reached over and kissed her on the cheek and said it was payback for earlier. That made Risa extremely happy. She then decided to put her idea into action but she would wait for a better situation to arise. After all, what Risa had in mind was a bit risqué to do in a public place like the cafeteria of her father's hospital. She would wait for a good opportunity to come her way. Once she had finished her food, she had to go back and finish the rounds. She turned to Tsuyo and quickly said, "I'd love to stay longer but I want to finish my rounds as quickly as possible, but once I'm done, I'll be more than happy to hear your reason for needing to meet with me." With that, Risa gracefully took her leave putting her white doctor's coat back on. She quickly went back to making her rounds but first she found Sachiko and told her to go back to the estate and inform the chef to make two meals instead of one for tonight's dinner. The maid was a bit skeptical but did what she was told and left the hospital without much hesitation.

Risa went back up to the second floor, checking out all the occupied rooms first then checked the unoccupied ones. She repeated the same process for all the other rooms on all the other floors before returning to the first floor to meet up with Tsuyo. She went looking for him only to find him sitting in the waiting area on the second floor of the hospital. Risa had already hung up her doctor's coat  and her beautiful, sleeveless short navy blue kimono was fully visible. Risa now had let her crimson red hair down in the usual fashion so it was no longer in the up do she had it in beforehand. This only made her look more beautiful. Risa quietly approached Tsuyo from behind covering his eyes while pushing her chest up against his back playfully. "Guess who~?" She said in a low seductive voice. It was clear Risa wasn't just being playful anymore, she was serious about this, and she was determined to put her plan into motion and get him to come to her house. Once Risa set her mind to something, nothing or no one could deter her determination no matter what they might try to do.

Last edited by Igarashi Risa on Fri May 09, 2014 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu smiled at her reaction and laughed playfully, though they did not have much time together Tsu had fun. He was a little disappointed that she had to leave again but as a medic himself he knew the importance of making sure all your patients are OK and healthy. He decided that since she was going to be gone for a bit he would explore the hospital and make sure everything was going alright. After all he was there for a reason....well two now but he still needed to figure out if the hospital was needing anything and that everything was up to code. Otherwise he would never hear the end of it from the elders. He explored the first floor and spoke with some of the doctors, most of them visibly resented Tsu for showing up with risa but it was nothing he was not used to. After all As the clan leader he got looks like that all the time from some of the more senior clan members who were unhappy that Tsu became leader at his age.

As far as he could tell everything was going fine. The patients were happy, the doctors and nurses did there jobs well. All in all Tsu could not complain, And he would tell the elders the same thing. He decided to sit in the waiting room of the first floor to wait on Risa to finish. He did not have to wait long before he felt a pair of soft hands go around his eyes, and a pair a breasts on his back, "Guess who~?". Tsu immediately recognized the voice and smiled. "Oh i don't know how many guesses do i get". He said playfully as he took her hands down from his eyes and turned around to see Risa standing in a blue sleeveless kimono. Once he saw her he had to forcibly hold back a nose bleed. He smiled and said in a playful voice with a hand outstretched "OK now where to~".

Igarashi Risa

Igarashi Risa

D-rank
Risa's hands were pulled off his eyes as he turned to face her. He then asked her where to next. She giggled slightly and replied. "Well, it's off to my place next~" the two of them left the hospital and headed for Risa's house. No, she shouldn't say house for it was a literal mansion. Along the way, they passed through the market district, and it was already early evening when the sun was just starting to set. Food stalls were packed full of hungry customers, merchants were showing off their wares and the streets were full of people. All the throughout the market, every man's eyes were on the two of them, seeing as Risa was once more linked arm in arm with Tsuyo. However, not only was Tsuyo receiving some icy glares but Risa felt as if  some woman were glaring at her but she didn't understand why that was. She just shrugged it off and continued to walk down the middle of the crowded shopping district, all the while, looking around at all the different shops and merchant stands. She saw many cute things that peaked her interest there but didn't want to delay her plans any longer so she urged him to hurry up so they could get to the estate sooner.

They had finally made it out of the shopping district and Risa could feel the pressure of the glares, quickly fade away. As they continued down that path, they eventually passed by the old abandoned shinobi academy building. It had only been a short two years since it was closed down and Risa had heard it was now used by the the ANBU of the Kirigakure as a secret base of operations.  But of course that was only a rumor and so Risa had no proof as to whether or not it was true.  Suddenly, Risa came to a halt in front of a large western style mansion. "We're here~" she said in a rather cheerful voice. Once she said that, the doors at the entrance opened and there was at least seven maids and butlers greeting her upon her return. However, none of them questioned her about the young man she had her arm wrapped around at all they just excused themselves while Sachiko came over and greeted Tsuyo personally which was a normal thing to do, being the head maid and whatnot. After her greetings she quietly informed Risa that the bath had been prepared for her. After hearing the news, Risa just clapped her hands together "excellent~!" She ushered Tsuyo upstairs and into her bedroom. "Hey, I'm going to take a bath, so you can just wait here, ok?" She then changed her voice to a low seductive one and whispered in his ear playfully. "The door will be unlocked, so feel free to sneak a peek just don't let me catch you, alright~?" With that she headed into the bathroom to take her bath. She was fully expecting him to take a small peak at her but whether he would or not, was a whole other story. You see, this was a test to see if he was like all the other guys would try to. She was hoping he wouldn't peep at her because in Risa's mind, all guy's have the same thoughts in their heads.

Last edited by Igarashi Risa on Fri May 09, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu was somewhat surprised by her answer, but at the same time he was excited. Risa took his arm again and the began to walk toward her house. As they passed through the market district he would tell that the vendors were making a lot of money today since the streets were packed with people looking for food or gifts or whatever else that a random vender might have. He felt Risa tug on his arm and took it as a signal that she wanted to go. He nodded and began to walk with her through the district. He could feel it again, the cold stares as he he walked down the street with Risa on his arm. He could not help but smile as the jealous masses watched in awe as they exited the market district and continued to her home.

Upon arriving he was a little surprised at the size of the home, but it was understandable as the Igarashi were one of the more noble of the many clans in kirigakure. As they stepped inside the maids lined up and bowed to Risa. He felt a little out of place here after all one of the principal reasons he does not stay in the large clan compound is he dislikes the way people treat him, as if he could not anything himself and was spoiled. He nodded to each of them as they left. Then another woman walked up and identified herself as sachiko the head maid. "Greetings sachiko, my name is Igarashi Tsuyoka". The name seemed to ring a bell with the woman as it did with most.

Upon reaching her room Risa told him that she was going to take a bath and then said "The door will be unlocked, so feel free to sneak a peek just don't let me catch you, alright~?". As tempting as it was Tsuyoka was not one to disrespect a woman by spying on them. Should something of that nature happen it would be with both parties knowing and agreeing. Not looking through a peep hole and drooling like a dog.

Since he did not know how long she would be Tsu simply sat on the bed and waited. He noticed out of corner of his eye that there were maids looking in every few minutes. He simply ignored it as he passed it off as them being curious about him. After all there master shows up with some random guy that they had never seen nor heard of before now. He smiled and eventually looked over and waved to them. Once they knew that they were caught they dispersed to go back to there duties. Now he simply had to wait on Risa to finish, hopefully before the next round of eyes fell on him.

Igarashi Risa

Igarashi Risa

D-rank
When Risa entered the bathroom, the bath had already been drawn and was still steamy hot. Without a moments hesitation, she quickly de-robed, putting her kimono and underwear in the small clothing basket on the shelf. Now, completely naked, she first decided to wash up so she turned on the shower faucet and let the water rain down on her body. The water was hot and refreshing, it made her body feel relaxed. Risa then grabbed the shampoo and began to wash her long, crimson red hair. Sudsing it up with shampoo and scrubbing it then rinsing it out. Now with her hair all nice and clean, she proceeded to cleanse her body, she smelled of anesthetic, ammonia and rubbing alcohol and she hated it. So with the cherry blossom body soap in hand she began to wash herself. Eventually once she'd washed every part of her body, she let the hot water run all the soap off her body and down the drain. Next she turned off the shower faucet, stepped into the still steamy water filled tub and sat down letting out a sigh of relief. The water felt great, she could feel all the stress leaving her body immediately. Occasionally she would look over at the door to see if a 'certain someone' would crack the door open to take a peek at her. However, that wasn't the case, she didn't see the door open once nor did she hear anything. This seemed to disprove her suspicion which made Risa quite happy and content. She just continued to soak in the tub while humming to herself loud enough that you could hear her. Risa also was staring out the window and up at the full moon, which had a ring around it making it's light look brilliantly beautiful. As Risa sat there in the tub, all by herself Risa began to think of a way to carry out her plan of seduction with him. Then she thought about how he was different from all the other men she'd dated in the past and that only made her desire for his heart even stronger. She wasz certain that she could make him her's. Risa had never been so determined about any guy before, maybe this is what they call 'love' but she'd never actually been in love before so how could she know if this was it? Risa decided it was about time she got out of the bath, after all, if she stayed in much longer the heat was sure to cause her to faint. So with that decided, she grabbed a fresh pair of underwear from the above the one she had put her clothes in on the shelf. Once she had up them off, she wrapped herself in a short plush pink towel and exited the bathroom only to find Tsuyo sitting on the bed waiting for her to come out. She slowly approached the bed and when she got to where she was in front of him, she put her plan into motion. She leaned over revealing her nicely prominent cleavage. Then without an hesitation, she immediately sat on his lap bringing their bodies as close as they could be. She then said in low seductive voice, "So, did you miss me, Tsuyo kun~?" Her smile was cute and seductive as ever.

Last edited by Igarashi Risa on Fri May 09, 2014 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Risa had not been gone long when Tsu heard the sound of humming coming from the bathroom. It seemed that Risa was having a good time at least. Tsu was a little nervous to be honest, After all he was in a new place with new people that he had never met before. Who wouldn't be nervous in a situation like that. He continued to survey the room to attempt to get accustomed to it. He did not have very long to do so as he heard the water stop and the sound of ruffling fabric coming from the bathroom. He expected to see Risa come back out in the clothing that had been laid in there but no such luck there. Risa came back out in a small, pink towel and walked toward Tsuyoka. Now had Tsu not already been used to this by now he would have probably made a mess on the floor from the nose bleed that would have undoubtedly happened.

When she got over she bent over exposing a decent amount of cleavage to Tsu, he felt his face getting warmer but he never thought she would go father then that.....he was wrong. Before he knew what had happened Risa was sitting in his lap saying in a cute but seductive voice "So, did you miss me, Tsuyo kun~?". That was it, he had held it as long possible but that last comment sent him over board. Not only could Tsu still see her cleavage but now she was basically sitting in his lap wearing from what he could guess was only a towel. Before he could get a hold of himself he felt his face turn the same shade of red as Risa's hair and what Tsu guessed was about 2/3 of the blood in his body fired out his nose at break neck speed. Tsu feeling light headed feel backwards and began to see stars flying above his head. What had started as a routine job from the elders had become a lot more....interesting. Well one thing was for sure, Tsu would never question the elders again.

Igarashi Risa

Igarashi Risa

D-rank
Before Risa knew it, Tsuyo who's lap she was sitting in, went falling back onto the bed while what appeared to be two-thirds of his blood spurted out of his nose and splattered onto Risa. Risa had no clue what was gong on or why that just happened but she knew it was a lot of blood he had just lost. She quickly manipulated the blood off of her, leaving her spotless once more, accept for her pink towel. Next thing she did was she quickly got off of him, put on her black robe with cherry blossoms on it and began to tend to an unconscious Tsuyo. She knew she had to act quick, she called for the maids who knew medical ninjutsu which were Sachiko and one other maid. They quickly came into the room and asked what happened. She hesitantly explained the situation to the two of them and then Risa received a hard smack on the head from Sachiko. In a way Risa kind of deserved that but she HAD to focus on Tsuyo and worry about the bump on her head later.

She had to act quick, he'd lost quite a bit of blood and the only thing Risa could do to save him was use her blood style medical ninjutsu. Sachiko then quickly handed a knife to Risa which she used to cut her the palm of her hand. Then, making hand signs, she quietly said "Blood Style: Transfusion" With that she put her hand over his chest and the blood seeped into his body. Next thing she would have to do was stop his nose from bleeding. She put her hands over his nose and as her hands began to glow with a healing light, the blood stopped and dried up at his nose.

Finally the process was finished and he was now just unconscious. She then sat on the bed and laid his head in her lap while petting his hair. She'd hope he'd come to soon, Risa had no clue something like this would happen. All she was hoping that he would fall for her but not like this, she now felt bad about and was praying he'd come to soon so she could apologize. She looked down at his sleeping face and was drawn in like it was natural. As she closed her eyes 'I guess... I must be in...' Before she finished this sentence in her mind, their lips met. While their lips were locked, she felt him move slightly, opened her eyes to see he had come to finally.

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsuyoka had no doubt lost consciousness from blood loss that much was clear. He could hear voices mumbling in the background of his mind. He was really beginning to get annoyed by the fact that every time he saw something stimulating he almost dies from blood loss, Not only was it embarrassing for a Medic to succumb to the smallest of issues but now he had just lost consciousness and probably made a mess of the room. As time went on he felt his light headedness fade away and become replaced with a booming head ache. That was due to the fact that he just shot most of the blood in his body out his nose. He could hear the voices beginning to fade away so one of two things is happening either one he is dead and is slowly floating into the after life or two his blood has been replenished and the other voices were no longer needed. For Tsu's sake he was hoping to the latter.

His head felt like a ton of bricks had be dropped on it but he slowly began to regain consciousness and felt something....peculiar. His lips felt warmer and softer. He was beginning to think he was hallucinating when he was finally able to work his eyes open and see risa. But what was she doing everything was still a little fuzzy and it took him a moment to see that she was kissing him. And there would only be two reasons for that, either she thinks Tsu is no longer breathing and is giving him CPR or Tsu just became the luckiest guy alive. Tsu smiled at her and sat up holding his head "That is the most annoying disability a man can be born with". He then turned to see risa again and remembered what had just happened. his face began to turn red again but not because of a imminent nose bleed but because he had just woken up to Risa kissing him.

He scooted back in the bed and looked at risa, she was now wearing a black robe with cherry blossoms on it. He smiled and could not help but say "Even when you are saving someones life you still look beautiful". He held his head for a moment then looked back at Risa and gave her a kiss. "Thanks for the help Risa-chan" Tsu said with a smile.

Igarashi Risa

Igarashi Risa

D-rank
When Risa saw his eyes open, she immediately backed off, feeling really embarrassed for what she had just done to him. Tsuyo then sat up only to smile at her and say, "That is the most annoying disability a man can be born with". And then as if he remembered what had just happened, his face turned bright red and he scooted back on the bed a little ways away from Risa. They were both too embarrassed to say anything. They were both looking at each other with longing looks when Tsuyo spoke up first. "Even when you are saving someone's life you still look beautiful". His compliment had taken Risa back a bit. He then leaned in and kissed her. "Thanks for the help Risa-chan" he said with a warm smile on his face as he parted from her lips. Risa was no longer unsure of how she felt about Tsuyo, it was clear she was in love with him and she had to let him know. Risa never felt this way about any other guy. All other men Risa had dated only wanted her for her body and nothing more than that but Tsuyo was definitely different than them. Without a moments hesitation, she flew into his arms. This sudden act seemed to surprise the young man quite a bit. She just looked into his eyes she wanted to tell him 'I love you, Tsuyo kun!' But sadly they were interrupted for a butler came in to inform that dinner was ready now. Irritated, Risa and Tsuyo were escorted downstairs to the large table in the grand dining room. They were immediately seated and a wonderfully delicious looking Japanese dinner was placed in front of them. Risa began to eat quietly, not saying much for she was now in a foul mood from being interrupted earlier. Just when she was about to confess her feelings to him. However, she knew once they finished their dinner, she would get another chance so she just had to wait for that next chance to come around. She quickly finished her food and looked to Tsuyo who had been sitting across from her to see if he had finished. She wanted to go back to her room quickly with him, so she could tell him how she felt.

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu was definitely surprised when Risa jump into his arms, After the initial shock was over he smiled and stared into her eyes. She looked like she was about to say something but was interrupted by her butler who had come to inform us that dinner was ready and it was time to eat. Tsu could not help but feel like the butler had come at a inappropriate time, but Tsu simply smiled and nodded to the man. As they walked down towards the dinning room Tsu could not help but wonder what Risa was going to say. Probably just that she was glad he was fine or something of that nature. As he sat down next to Risa he felt as if he was being stared at again, but for a different reason now. His memory was a bit hazzy but he could remember the clothing of the maids from when he has passed out from blood lose.

He ate his food quickly but made sure to enjoy it and not just scarf it down. He turned to look at risa who had also finished her meal and smiled. He wiped his mouth and said to the maids who seemed to keep a close gaze on him "Dinner was delicious, and thank you all for earlier". He turned to risa again and smiled before saying "Risa-chan were you going to say something earlier before we came down to eat?". He hopped that he had not scared her with his mega nose bleed. He placed a hand on top of hers and said with a sincere look on his face "I hope everything is fine and i didn't scare you to bad".

Igarashi Risa

Igarashi Risa

D-rank
Risa watches as Tsuyo thanks the cook for the maw then he turns to Risa and asks her what she was trying to say before they were called down for dinner. With that, Risa tightened her resolve to tell him her feeling. Next thing Risa did was grab him by the wrist and without saying anything took him back up to her room. She was determined to finally express her feelings to him. She opened the door to her room and closed the door behind her. In Risa's eyes burned a fire of passion as she quickly ran into Tsuyo's arms once more knocking him onto the bed. Risa had never been forceful like that before but for some reason she couldn't help it. She was now on top of him on the bed and was looking down at him. Part of her cleavage could be seen through her robe but not as much as before. She just looked down at Tsuyo who looked as if he'd been pinned down. "Ne... Tsuyo kun, how do you feel about me? Because I think, I may just have special feelings for you...." Her words were sincere and the look in her eyes were full of hope. "...you're different from all the other men, you don't just want me for my body, you didn't peep on me in the bath or anything like that. I've never felt this way for someone before, I honestly don't understand it myself." With that she leaned down and placed her lips over his while her chest was pushed against his in the process.

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu was mildly confused when Risa grabbed his wrist and dragged him back to her room, His confusion was short lived though as she ran into his arms knocking him down on the bed. Tsu noticed her cleavage but after what had happened only a short while ago it did nothing but make him blush a little. "Ne... Tsuyo kun, how do you feel about me? Because I think, I may just have special feelings for you....". What? Did she just say she had feelings for him, How was that possible they had only just met a few hours before. But as he looked into her eyes he felt his face get hot and he had a hot sensation in his chest. What was this feeling it felt foreign but at the same time natural, It was a feeling that Tsu had not felt since his father died....was it love? He noticed that the feeling was growing more and more as he looked at her.

"...you're different from all the other men, you don't just want me for my body, you didn't peep on me in the bath or anything like that. I've never felt this way for someone before, I honestly don't understand it myself." Tsu was speechless, Risa then placed her soft lips on his and that cemented his idea. He felt the warm sensation magnify ten fold as the embrace continued. Tsu returned the kiss and stroked her crimson red hair behind her ear "I have to admit i was not expecting that, but i won't lie....i think i am feeling something as well. Even though we only met a few hours ago i keep getting this warm feeling in my chest every time i see you. It's a feeling i have not felt in a long time....and never thought i could again." Tsu looked up into her eyes and said "I....I think i am in love with you." And before he lost the nerve he leaned forward and placed a kiss on Risa's lips. A kiss filled not with lust but with his true feelings of love and caring. As he pulled away he smiled and said "Guess this proves the theory about love at first sight huh?"

Igarashi Risa

Igarashi Risa

D-rank
Tsuyo gently returned her kiss while stroking her crimson red hair behind her ears. It seemed the feeling was now mutual and it made Risa very happy. Eventually their lips parted and he spoke only to confirm what Risa thought was true. He then kissed Risa once more with such emotion. However, it was not a kiss filled with lust, no, this particular kiss was a kiss filled with love. They kissed for quite sometime. Until their lips parted once more and Tsuyo spoke once again. "Guess this proves the theory about love at first sight huh?" Risa just nodded and they kissed once more. It seemed Risa had finally found someone who would really care for her and it made her very happy thinking about it.
Tsuyo ended up staying the night in one of the guest rooms. And then, morning came. It was a peaceful morning, the rays of the sun shown through her bedroom curtains. Risa just laid in her bed fast asleep with a peaceful expression on her face. Risa never was a morning person, if she didn't have to do anything, she'd normally sleep the day away not caring about anything. However, she remembered that she had a very special guest she needed to greet in the morning. So, she quickly got out of bed, quickly tossed on a robe without putting on any underwear first and headed down the hall to the guest room where Tsuyo was sleeping. She quietly opened the door and walked up to the bed and saw his sleeping face. She just admired it before planting her lips on his. And in a sexy voice, she whispered, "good morning, Tsuyo kun~"

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu was truly happy, for the first time since his fathers death he felt love. Unlike with most people when Tsu smiled at Risa it was a true smile. A smile filled with emotions and not sarcasm or falseness. He kissed Risa once more before sitting up. When Risa offered to let him stay the night he agreed and placed a hand on her cheek and kissed her forehead before retiring to the guest room to sleep. Due all that had happened recently he had not noticed the adrenaline wear off and he suddenly felt like a ton of bricks had been dropped on him. Truthfully with all the blood loss he had suffered from today he was surprised he still had the energy to open his eyes let alone move around.

He sleeped soundly that night, it was the first true night sleep he had gotten in a while, One moment he is laying down in the bed and the next he feels something on his lips. "good morning, Tsuyo kun~" Ahh that explains it. Tsu opened his eyes to see Risa standing over him. He quickly sat up and grabbed Risa pulling her onto the bed and flipping over on top of her "Good morning Risa-Chan" he said with a wink and a quick kiss before standing up to go and get his shirt off the chair by the door and put it on. "And her i thought i had just been having a good dream". He said before walking back over to Risa "Looks like that dream was real and i have found the most beautiful girl in the village". Was that cheesy? yes. Was it true? Also yes. He smiled as he offered his hand to help her up off the bed so the day could begin,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.