You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

There he stood, only meters away from leaping down on top of is unsuspecting target in an act to take his life. For the weak-hearted, such an act would've painted a somber scene, but Binsu had climbed over that wall. His heart and mind had evolved to ignore such weak emotions, and his body had evolved to track its prey without alarming the conscious.

The somewhat rogue shinobi had spent the noisy part of the night tracking down a man who had no name, but had made a name out of his actions, which in turn earned him a bounty to his name. The new-found assassin had been trained by his own village superiors in hunting and assassination, with little evidence to begin with. He had earlier managed to go around the streets of the eerie city and ask random citizens whether or not they had seen anyone acting odd or if they had seen some one whom didn't look like they were locals of Kirigakure. Most of them claimed they had seen a lot of strange-behaving people, but argued it was because of the war they had just walked out of. Binsu still took the information as a starting point, and from there decided to observe for himself what the people did in a 'normal' day in Kirigakure, for a period of two weeks. What he was looking for during that time, was a definite pattern of which he could notice in every single day he observed, if anything became inconsistent during the first few days, he'd know to start his investigation there.

Day Four - 'Too much sly activity in Yamen Street',

Only a few days into his spy operation, Binsu noticed a strange man coming around the Yamen street, before mysteriously disappearing into the shadows at precisely the same time. The man often showed up at this one particular spot, with blonde hair and wearing loose clothing, as opposed to dark, tight clothing and a head gear which most spies chose to wear whilst on the job. The ANBU operative couldn't tell if the guy was using that 'normal' look as his disguise, or if he didn't know a clue about being a spy, but he never changed his attire. After the third day, Binsu began watching the man's movements closely, the moment he showed up at the same spot. Most of the time all the guy was doing was throwing around his gaze around the area, stalking the busy streets and the people that walked by him with a piercing glare. His pose would never change: always leaning against the lamp post that stood on the corner that joined Yamen street with Dojo street. The man held this pose and switched his glare from objects to people for about twenty minutes, before walking off in the direction he had come from.

*Consistent behavior, check. Observe changes*

Day Seven - 'Plan the attack'

On the last day of the first week, Binsu had gathered most if not all of the evidence he needed to know that the 'sly' man he saw stalking Yamen street all the time from 4:30 pm to 4:50 pm was the supposed spy he had to assassinate, but if two years serving in the ANBU had taught him anything, it was that you could never make an arrest until you were 101% sure you had a guilty criminal. According to the description of his mission, if this man was the one described in the mission's details, he was found guilty already of crimes only the Mizukage could testify, but even so crimes that sentenced him to death should he be spotted by village officials. Since it was Binsu's current job to deal with the man's assassination, he wanted to make sure that the man he was assassinating was truly the one the mission had described, and the only way he saw he could get the guy to give up his identity without getting away, was to make sure he'd only attack the guy if he ran away after his sudden appearance. This would not only confirm Binsu's suspicions about his identity, but would also provide a chance for Binsu to then make plans for a trap to have the man walk into, in his attempt to escape.

After Binsu had formed his plan and had set traps around the area he suspected the spy would run into, he awaited for the next day to come, knowing he would've killed another man in his life once it was over. This brings us to today, the assassination day, the day Binsu had planned to finally confront the suspicious crook and make an attempt to chase him down before finally assassinating him, all whilst trying not to cause an uproar of chaos within the village.

Finally, here he stood only meters away from leaping down on top of is unsuspecting target in an act to take his life. For the weak-hearted, such an act would've painted a somber scene, but Binsu had climbed over that wall. His heart and mind had evolved to ignore such weak emotions, and his body had evolved to track its prey without alarming the conscious. His traps were ready, once the man had started running for his life, hopefully in the predicted west direction, two of Binsu's mud clones would hopefully rush in and make an attempt to stop him in his tracks and hold him in place after dispersing and reverting to their mud state, before solidifying into stone. This part of the plan alone was going to do nothing but slow the man down, which in turn would give Binsu enough time to catch up to him. Should it fail, Binsu would need to rely on the second part of the trap to slow the man down. The second part of the plan was a pit of mud, which the top of was disguised as the surface of the floor around it. The position of the mud pit was within the large garden of some rich citizen's house, which Binsu suspected his target would run into should the clones fail to hold him down.

'Just a few more seconds', Binsu thought to himself, as he began to slowly reach for his Seiteki blade which was sheathed on his back. In the time leading up to that moment, Binsu had been crouched down on top of a building which was built right next to the same lamp post Binsu's prey would come stand at for exactly twenty minutes every day, before suddenly disappearing. Just when Binsu was beginning to doubt all his evidence, the man started making his way towards the direction he had come from. 'It's time,' Binsu would think to himself, before leaping after the guy with his sword drawn.

The man hadn't expected the attack, but Binsu hadn't landed directly on top of the guy due to him moving away at the sound of Binsu taking off from the platform. The assassin landed only a few meters behind the man, but as he looked up his eyes met with the front of him. The man had a mixture of fear and anger in his eyes, his arms twitching, suggesting the former emotion was more present than the other. Binsu couldn't blame him, the fear the man must've been feeling was merely a defense mechanism, which was triggered whenever the mind sensed danger. If anything it was great the man had reacted to the assassin's sudden approach with a scared look on his face, it meant his senses were working, too well it would seem. "Crud!" the man hissed, before turning away from Binsu and running away in the other direction. 'Perfect,' Binsu thought to himself, knowing the man would hopefully fall victim to one of his prepared traps. The lone assassin stalked his prey, running closely behind him, well aware that he could have easily caught up to the man had he wanted to, but following close enough behind him as to not lose sight of him. It was when the man was nearing Binsu's first trap, that he suddenly stopped and turned to face the chasing Binsu. '...what's he up to?' Binsu thought to himself, as he came to a stop only 4 meters away from the man.

The man held his position for a few seconds, though the seconds felt like hours, and the hours felt like days. Alas, he flinched, then his head tilted upwards, showing the ugly parts of his face. "You had hoped i continue, right?" the man boasted aloud, glaring at his assassin with a cunning smile. Suddenly, he disappeared in a cloud of smoke, almost as if...he were never there. Binsu looked around helplessly, he couldn't lose his prey now, it'd take him forever to find him again. Out of nowhere, Binsu began to hear a giggle, which soon after transformed into a chuckle which grew louder and louder until it came to an immediate stop. The air went silent for a second, that kind of silence you hear just before an anticipated death. As soon as it had come, the silence was broken by the voice of the man Binsu had originally set out to kill, only he couldn't tell exactly where it was coming from. "You fool, weren't you taught never to attack another man knowing you would be the one lying down before his feet dead? Nevertheless, i will show you why you shouldn't, but you'll have to die with the lesson in your mind as you won't be walking out of here alive," the voice spoke.

WC:  1636/2400

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

A few seconds later, the man decided to show himself to the Jounin. It appears as though he had been hiding behind a tall building, not too far away from Binsu, but close enough for the jounin to spot within seconds. 'Dammit, he knew i was watching him the whole time, and by his words earlier, he must know about the traps i set as well,' Binsu thought to himself, tightening the grip on his sword as he'd watch the man leap off of the building to meet him. 'He's not running away, he must think he can defeat me alone, but his confidence isn't imaginary. For him to have the courage to even think about confronting a shinobi of my rank, he must be pretty strong himself.' The man didn't hesitate in any of his movements, he took a slow stride towards Binsu, making sure he'd stop only 5 meters away from the assassin before speaking his mind. "You have a lot of balls showing up here alone, you must think you're pretty strong don't yuh?" the man mocked. It was clear to Binsu that this man hadn't a care for whether or not his duties as a spy  were fulfilled with little conflict. Binsu opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Only the foul stench from his uncleaned teeth escaped the gaping hole, which bounced off of the walls of the mask he had on, but strangely enough he didn't smell it. 'I can't speak, what's he doing to me?' Binsu thought, but his thoughts were interrupted by an incoming lightning ball aimed towards his face.

The jounin leapt to the left, but his foot slid over the loose gravel too soon and caught him off balance. Binsu managed to shift his weight onto the other side and was able to stabilize himself, but although he had avoided the initial raiton attack, a few seconds later came another one. 'Wait, i didn't see him cast any hand signs,' Binsu thought to himself, as he found out he hadn't enough time to evade the new incoming attack in the same way as he had avoided the first, so instead the Ex-ANBU assassin crossed his sword in front of his body and braced for impact. The raiton ball came crashing into his chest, having ignored the sword Binsu had tried to use as protection. 'Shit!' Binsu heard himself think, as he was sent flying back 4 meters by the attack, all the while taking 3rd 3rd degree burns to his skin. The man who had thrown the attacks now appeared only a meter away from Binsu, standing up in front of the wounded assassin. "Say your prayers freak!" the man gloated in his enemy's face. It was then that Binsu had figured out what was going on. Just to make sure his hypothesis was correct, he reached for his fuuma shuriken from behind his back, under his armor and felt only his back. 'Gotcha!' Binsu said, as he opened his eyes to see a trapped spy.

The jounin had used Kai to escape from the spy's genjutsu, having figured out that he was using genjutsu the moment he felt for his fuuma shuriken and found it missing. 'Great genjutsu, i didn't even know he had gotten me in it, but sadly he missed some details; the illusion wasn't perfect,' Binsu thought to himself, as he tilted his head down to see a trapped spy. "You almost had me, but now, i have you..." Binsu explained. The blonde haired spy simply laughed at him, still stuck in between the two boulders Binsu had previously set to come slamming into one another the moment the hidden trip wires had been stepped through. The man had been squashed together by the two large masses of rock, yet he was still smiling, why? The answer became clear to him when Binsu saw the man phase through the two boulders as though they were butter. 'Dammit, he must be a doton user, that or he's immune to being squashed,' Binsu thought to himself. "Like this clever trick of mine? I'll tell you what, you and i shall have a little fight. If i win, you die, and since you won't win, it's lights out for you fiend!" the spy roared, as he came charging after Binsu, this time armed with a fairly good-looking sword wielded in his hand. Binsu gripped his sword tightly in his right hand, and prepared to swing it against the spy's. As soon as he had reached Binsu, the spy quickly embedded his sword with raiton chakra, before taking a powerful downwards swing towards the assassin's head. Binsu was quick to react, but was drastically weak in terms of strength, in comparison to the spy.

'Shit, i underestimated his strength,' Binsu thought to himself, as he managed to catch the man's sword's attack with his own blade, but was forced a few meters back due to the man's powerful pulse pushing him backwards, and he didn't stop there. Without giving Binsu a second to breath, the spy was hot on his tail once more, coming towards him with the same attack as before. 'He's trying to tire me out, his endurance and strength must be greater than mine, but i can put the strain on him with my speed. All i need to do his evade all of his attacks until he shows signs of fatigue,' Binsu thought, as he waited for the man to be within close proximity to him once more. The man came as close as a meter towards Binsu, before attempting the same powerful move over his head, but this time Binsu slid across the ground towards his right, before re-positioning himself to face the man once more to repeat the evade should he attempt the same attack, sword held in front of him as usual. "You can't run forever!" the spy called out to Binsu, changing his direction and coming towards him once more. 'He's right,' Binsu thought. 'If i keep this up, the battle will make much more noises than need and attract the attention of many. I have to end it quickly and silently, or i won't get my reward.' The spy came running towards Binsu once more, but as he reached within a meter in front of Binsu, the Jounin shaped his free hand (left) into a doton canon, before firing three soccer-ball sized rocks, at high speed towards the spy. Each pelted at the man's aborminal, but none were strong enough to bring him to a complete stop. Binsu slid backwards a bit, before feeding his sword with raiton chakra and waiting for the spy to come towards him once more. Once he was close enough, Binsu met the guy's sword attack with his own, but this time his own blade proved superior to the spy, sending it flying out of the man's hand and leaving it with a crack where his own blade and struck. The man stopped in his tracks, but it was already too late. Binsu drove his raiton-infused sword through the man's heart and caught his life-less body over his right shoulder.

A few minutes later, Binsu reported the mission completed, claiming his name was Jabu, a lie known only by him. He didn't show his face or use his real voice when he accepted his reward, as to hide his real identity from those that could've used it to arrest him for the crimes he didn't commit.

WC: 2932/2400

- Exit Thread -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.