You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Knock Knock Knock, were the sounds that rang from Zetsume's door in the early morning. He had just got done showering when the knocks were appearing on his door. Though when he answered it, he was staring into the eyes of what appeared to be a female genin. Her face became bright red when she noticed he was only wearing a towel to cover himself. Quickly she turned around and held a note backwards.

"Uh uh... I am sorry Zetsume-sama. I did not mean to catch you at a bad time. You have been requested to deal with this mission, sir."

"It is my fault dear, I should have put something on before answering. Thank you, you have done your mission well."

Zetsume said while taking the note from her hand. The young girl giggled as she ran off to deliver more mail to other ninjas. Slowly closing the door, Zetsume opened up the letter to read its contents.

Time to kill some crime boss I guess. he thought when he had finished reading the mission details. Tossing the note on the table, Zetsume got ready for his mission. He would not bring his dog along however on this one, it was far to dangerous and he did not want to lose the dog. Repede put up one hell of a tantrum when Zetsume told him though, barking loud and nipping at his hand. Zetsume just simply knelt down and hugged the dog to show him that he was genuinely worried for him. The dog understood his concern for him, but Zetsume could not understand the dogs concern for him. After a short talk with the dog, Zetsume gathered his bow and arrows and set off towards the abandoned mine where this so called crime boss needed to be taken care of.

The details were vague on the whereabouts of the hideout, but he only knew of one mine which was far to the north of the village. Almost half a days travel. If they were smart they would have left by now, Zetsume was hoping that they did not have such intelligence.

After many miles of running, Zetsume knew he was getting close by the tracks left on the ground. Seems that there were many people at the place that he was assigned to take care of. They could not have been that smart however, because their tracks were easy to follow. Zetsume just hoped that it was not a trap.

When the mine was almost in sight, he could hear the talking of men, multiple men. They were conversing about what to do with this new shipment of money. Some wanted to quit the crime business, while other just wanted to find the nearest brothel and have their way with whoever was around. Zetsume cautiously and slowly got closer and closer to them while remaining hidden.

My best bet would be to take as many as I could out before they realize they were under attack, he thought to himself while loading up an arrow into his bow and pulled back the string. He was still unsure as to who he would strike down first. His best bet would be to wait for someone to have to use the bathroom. Though patience was always his best ally. Zetsume waited for a couple of minutes, to the point his arm was kind of tired from holding back the bow. It would not be long until it gave out, though luckily for him, someone had to use the bathroom. A man broke apart from the pack and went around a tree to urinate. Zetsume took the opportunity to take him out quickly, though he knew that the moment he struck him down that he would have to deal with the others quickly. Once one is down, they will soon realize that he is not back. Letting go of the string on his bow that was holding the arrow back, it flew through the air and landed right through his throat. It was not a nice death as the man grabbed his neck and fell to the ground gargling in his own blood. Zetsume smiled and watched for a moment to see how the others would react to the man being gone.

It took them a little while to notice that one of their workers were gone. They did not seem to really care though as some were talking about how he probably got eaten by a bear or something while others cheered that they would get more money from the split. Zetsume bit his lip while trying to think. He did not want to revile his position, but he also did not want these guys to escape.

Mission 789/2500:

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
He had managed not to get spotted just yet, and continued to observe them. They were a reckless bunch that made a crap ton of noise. They probably grew up in the poor towns without jobs. Even they had someone that depended on them as did Zetsume. The fact of the matter was that they should have never even bothered his village then they could have gone home to their families and maybe live a honorable life. Something that Zetsume knew nothing about. He was nothing more than thief of souls, a harbinger of destruction upon anyone that dared to harm his village. It was not a living that had any honor in hiding the shadows. Though he would bear the burden of murder so others could sleep soundly. Zetsume watched them carefully, he knew he would have to get as many as he could though now that they have all started to almost finish up it did not seem like they were going to split off from one other.

I will have to strike when they are grouped with my Shi No Yoake (Dawn Of Death). Hopefully I can take them all out.

Zetsume quietly gulped as he saw an opportunity. They were all taking a break while smoking and talking. He could hear them speaking of how much money they would make from this. It was small change compared to their lives. A small part of Zetsume felt bad, only for a moment. He knew he would not get another chance like this so decided to take it while he could. Zetsume placed his bow upon his back and summoned a Raiton Chakra bow before him. At that moment he could tell they noticed him because of the light it produced.

"Wh-what is that?", one man said as he pointed towards Zetsume's direction while a cigarette dropped from his mouth onto the ground. By the time the cigarette hit the ground Zetsume had used Shi No Yoake (Dawn Of Death). From his bow a large arrow flew from it flying incredibly fast as it broke apart into one hundred arrows and pierced through their chests, legs, and other body parts. Most of the men dropped instantly while the others were howling in pain and cursing at Zetsume. Zetsume began to run towards the ones that were alive shooting one by one in the head as he was running using Shōmei Ar No (Lighting Arrows). He was counting his shots within his head to make sure he would not run out before he made it to the entrance to cut off anyone inside to make sure he would end this little gang of misfits. He knew that death was the only escape from their life style. Deep in his mind though he could not help but to feel bad for their families. Even if he was the one that caused them pain, it hurt him even more. Zetsume did not like killing but he did not like seeing his villagers die even more. When Zetsume reached the entrance he could hear people talking inside about an intruder a man shouted at them to take care of him as two shinobi walked out. These were not like the others. Their eyes held death and pain within them. Zetsume knew that these two were shinobi just as him. Both of them wielded Nodaci in their handed and grinned as Raiton imbued their weapons. With a loud shout they began to charge at Zetsume with somewhat incredible speeds. Zetsume was faster however and matched them with running backwards at a faster rate. Zetsume used Shōmei Ar No (Lighting Arrows) again shooting it at them and watched as they would deflect them. Luckily for him one got hit in the leg and dropped to the ground in pain. The other however was still charging him which was a problem.

" STOP RUNNING COWARD AND FIGHT LIKE TRUE SHINOBI!"

Zetsume knew deep down he would have to use a stronger jutsu in hopes of breaking his Nodaci. Raiya (Thunder Arrows) was his best bet. Luckily for him he was given two arrows for having his element out of the right choice. Zetsume stopped as if he was going to fight the man one on one, though he still had his bow up and the arrow already cocked. After aiming for the mans heart he let out the shot. The man tried to deflect the arrow but it was moving too fast for him as it shot straight through his chest dropping him instantly. His body hit the ground with a large thud as blood poured out.

The other man whose leg was wounded shouted out for more help. Zetsume was already twenty meters from the entrance when another shinobi came out. Zetsume shot the one on the ground effortlessly and focused on his new enemy of Kumogakure. Without speaking the shinobi used hand signs and out spewed out air needles that traveled quickly through the air. Zetsume did his best to dodge them but a few managed to scrape his skin causing slight bleeding. Zetsume knew his Raiton would be weakened at the hands of this shinobi, so thus he dispelled it. He would have to distract him then attack before he could use another jutsu. With any luck it would be a wind, he would use a fire jutsu and cause it to ignite at the moment of his attack. It would require a great deal of precision but that is always his specialty. Zetsume smiled at the man as if to taunt him, holding his hands out. At this moment he used False Image. As the image stood there as he was Zetsume used his real body to run around the guy, making sure that he was not heard. He would take large leaps and only touching the ground slightly. The other shinobi took the bait and began to perform hand seals. It was too quick for him to be able to recast his Chakra bow, so Zetsume decided to use his normal bow. Loading up a shot within the arrow and let it go the same moment the other shinobi used his jutsu. He watched as each air needle flew through the False Image. As his mouth dropped in awe of it, an arrow flew through the back of his head and out of his mouth. Regardless to say the shinobi hit the ground hard. Zetsume dusted himself off and looked around. There was a lot of blood on the ground with bodies that were deformed in pain. Letting out a long sigh he knew his battle was far from over. Something in his gut told him that they had some leader and none of these guys were him. Zetsume jumped into a tree and waited to see if the guy would show up. He would wait as long as needed as the cave had only one entrance which was being closely watched by Zetsume. If only he had some form of trap he could set up but alas he did not. All he could do was remain hidden and try to wait it out. Sooner or later he would notice that none of his lackeys came out.

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Within moments a man came out of the cave carrying boxes that were much larger than him. He smiled as he looked around at all the chaos that happened. Though his words next made Zetsume believe he was also mad that he missed all the fun.

"I must thank you Mr. Ghost for killing these men off. Here I was thinking that I would be the one that would have to end their lives before they asked for their cut in the treasure. You can not defeat me, surrender and accept me as your master. I can give you all the women all the gold and all the glory this world has to offer. All you would have to do is kneel before me and I will spare you."

The man gave a smirk as he spoke. Zetsume knew deep down that it was a trap, but he would have to create his own to take down this man. If he was the leader of these men then he was surely stronger than they were. From his vantage point he let out an arrow which the man easily dodged.

Tch, this will not be easy., he thought as the man knew of his position and began to form hand seals and spewed out a massive fire ball jutsu at Zetsume. Zetsume jumped from the tree to the ground as he was staring straight into the mans eyes as the tree was engulfed in flames illuminating everything.

From the moment he saw Zetsume he let out a loud abrupt laughter.

"This is what killed my men? This kid right here? Do you know who I am boy? I AM WIMASHI, Devil of Trades. KNEEL BEFORE ME!

He ran at Zetsume at an incredible rate, much faster than Zetsume was. Zetsume tried to shoot the man before he got close but he just dodged them, then the man was in close for taijutsu something Zetsume was not good at. He threw a right hook which Zetsume dodged but it was followed by a kick to the chest. The kick knocked him back a few feet and onto his back. Wimashi did not hold back though and ran straight to him. Zetsume knew better and would have to distract him, while maintaining eye contact he used False Image. The image got up and ran, while Zetsume remained still. Wimashi took the bait and followed him. He was faster than Zetsume but he was not faster than something conjured within his own head. After the man chased the clone till his back was towards Zetsume he decided to get up off the ground. He would have to move quietly so this one named Wimashi did not hear him. Taking a large leap he jumped into the air and made the image stop. From the tree tops he conjured his Raiton Chakra bow and used Raiya. Wimashi grinned as he knew he had caught Zetsume know, he let his fist swing but it hit nothing but air as the image dissipated with a grin. The man knew he was dupped and tried to look for Zetsume but it was too late. Zetsume had shot the arrow around the moment he punched. By the time he noticed that it was a genjutsu the arrow pierced through his chest leaving a large wound. He cursed and hissed as he grabbed his chest and leaned against the wall coughing up blood. Zetsume jumped down from the tree and walked slowly towards the man. From the looks of it he knew he was done and just kept smiling. That same cynical smile that he gave him earlier. Zetsume did not speak however to him, the man was dead to him. Instead he would offer the man a simple and clean death. Forming another arrow he shot the man in the head to end his pain, though even in death the man still had the same smile. Zetsume looked around at all the death an carnage. He did not know what to do with it. There were to many bodies to bury so he would have to burn them. One by one he burned the men's bodies and offered them a small prayer. One that promised that in the next life they would all share a glass of wine. In a world where shinobi's are no longer needed. A world that he knew would never happen. Zetsume let out a small sigh as all the bodies were burning. He wished in his heart that all of the fighting would end, but it was a child's dream. Something that he thought of but had no clue on how to make it a reality. The closest thing to actual peace that he can do is killing all those who oppose his village. It was a warped sense of justice and meaning, but it was all he had. Zetsume gave one last bow before heading back to his village to tell the others of his success.

MIssion:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.