You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Repeatable D-Rank Missions, FIN Empty Repeatable D-Rank Missions, FIN Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:30 am

Chikamatsu Ren

Chikamatsu Ren

D-rank
Mission name: Dragon's Tongue Courier

Mission rank: D-Rank

Objective:

• Gather the necessary ingredients from the various market stands for the best curry that The Dragon's Tongue's chef can possibly make.

Reward: 85 Ryo

Mission description:
I am to go into the Bazaar and gather the ingredients specified on the list that I received from the chef of The Dragon's Tongue. I was told to only collect the freshest and most potent of ingredients.

Mission details:
The chef of the local Restaurant The Dragon's Tongue has requested for someone to go and run an important errand for him. He has an important guest coming to his establishment tonight and he wishes to present to him the best curry that can only be found in Sunagakure. He has been explicit to note that all ingredients must be fresh and only the most potent will do. As such ingredients MUST be purchased in the order that they are listed on the list and brought to him as they are purchased or they simply will not do.

Time is of the essence so be fleet on your feet little genin.

Mission name: TO THE NORTH! A Desperate Race Against Time

Objective: Find the Lost Dog and Return it to it's Owner before the Sandstorm Hits.

Reward: 100 Ryo

Mission description:
A desperate owner has come to me pleading that I help him find his lost puppy and return him to his house near the northern gate. I have to be fast as already I can see a sandstorm on the horizon.

Mission details:
With a sandstorm looming over Sunagakure a citizen has realized that while he was in the midst of getting his entire family to safety that his best friend has gone missing. He doesn't have time to search the entire village and return to his home before the sandstorm strikes. Your job is to search the eastern side of the village while he searches the west, however be fleet on your feet little genin for time is of the essence.

Mission name: ON DOWN SOUTH! The Fang that Bites the Moon.

Objective: Capture the frightened Animal

Reward: 100 Ryo

Mission description:
I am to go to the southern side of the village where an animal that has recently attacked a butcher has recently been seen. I don't know exactly what's the whole deal of the attack but I have been told to capture the animal alive.

Mission details:
Recently a pet's owner was attacked by some deranged man and the pet attacked the man badly wounding him. However due to injuries it sustained the pet became extremely frightened and ran from its owner. Now it tries to hide from humans as much as it can and has only been seen active at night near the southern side of Sunagakure. Your job is to capture it alive and bring it to the hospital where a vet is waiting for it.

2Repeatable D-Rank Missions, FIN Empty Re: Repeatable D-Rank Missions, FIN Sat May 24, 2014 8:20 pm

Chikamatsu Ren

Chikamatsu Ren

D-rank
missions ready

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.